Allison's Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while the judge, the jury, the stenographer and my teenage neighbor all watched, my orgasm built in intensity inside of me until I screamed in resounding, emphatic, lusty climax.

* * * * *

When I woke up from the dream my chest was heaving and I could feel beads of sweat on my bare skin. I was awash in the glorious post-orgasmic afterglow and allowed that wonderful feeling to permeate every fiber of my being.

My dreams of gaining erotic fulfillment by being naked, helpless, humiliated and punished were still confusing, however, I was becoming less and less disturbed by them. The feelings of such intense satisfaction deep within my sexual core were deliciously erotic. I'd never gotten such extraordinary satisfaction from any of the sexual encounters than I'd ever had with any of the men from my sexual past.

I was starting to come to the realization that my wet dreams of forced nudity, submission, delicious humiliation and sweet shame were always going to be more potent and more enjoyable than anything I'd ever enjoy in the real world.