Allison's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Allison is horny and getting nothing.
2.2k words
4.35
122.4k
7

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,551 Followers

After her unfulfilling date with Roger, Allison realized that she had to talk to someone about everything that had happened. Finally, she called the one person that she didn't think would judge her or despise her, her very open and experienced friend Diana.

Diana was a pretty little Asian girl, 5'3", very slim with 32B breasts and a quick and easy smile. Perky, fun and cute, with long straight black hair that fell almost to her waist, it was easy to see why so many guys fell so hard for her. Unfortunately for them, Diana seemed to be the female equivalent of a 'player'; she went from guy to guy, never able to find one that could satisfy her many needs for any real length of time. Still, she definitely didn't seem unhappy with her lot, in fact, she tended to revel in her power over the opposite sex. She didn't need a job, she could always find a guy who was willing to help her out, either letting her live with him or rich enough that he'd help her pay for another place. Even when she was between guys she had her "fuck buddies" and "good friends", former boyfriends whom she could always rely on to help her out. In a lot of ways, Allison was envious of Diana - although six months ago she probably would have been horrified by her.

Now Allison sat in her bedroom with Diana, emptying her heart out to her friend. She revealed everything that she and Todd had done on their dates, her intense reactions to those things, the confused feelings she had about him - and their experiences - now... and most of all, her unhappiness with other guys in general. Diana listened, wide-eyed as her upright friend spilled secrets that she'd never have guessed at. Allison finally finished her narrative with the unsatisfying date with Roger, and her subsequent night of masturbation while thinking about Todd and the "dates".

Diana leaned back on Allison's bed with a thoughtful look on her face, assimilating everything her friend had just told her. Looking at Allison, she realized that her friend needed some assurance.

"Don't worry, I don't think you're a bad person or anything," she grinned, "That'd make me an awful hypocrite!" Weakly, but relieved, Allison smiled back as she continued, "I guess your main worry is that you enjoyed everything?" Allison nodded, eager to hear any answers her much more experienced friend might have. "Well, there's nothing you can do about your body responding to certain things. It's just how you're made and there's no shame in that... I've done threesomes before, although never a big gang bang like you've had!" Diane looked at Allison somewhat jealously, "and there's just something about being sandwiched that gets a girl's body going."

Allison nodded, "And... what about Chad?"

Diane laughed, "Honey, personally, I don't see what's wrong with that. I mean, yeah, technically he's your cousin, but he's not related to you by blood at all. Really, he might as well not even be your cousin for all that he's actually related to you... I wouldn't worry at all. I think he sounds cute and kind fun." Something inside Allison relaxed. Now, having someone else's completely outside opinion, she didn't feel so bad about the enjoyment she'd felt with Chad. As Diane had so observantly pointed out, he wasn't actually related to her, so what was the harm? His mom hadn't even married her uncle until both of them were teenagers, so it wasn't like they'd grown up together. It was some of her own thoughts over the past months being reiterated back to her, and it was immensely reassuring.

It was obvious that Allison was finally relaxed, reassured that her friend did not think she was some kind of awful slut, and that her sexual urgings were pretty normal. Maybe her so called "upper-class" friends would have the same urges if they'd ever had something other than vanilla, missionary position sex.

"That got me awful hot though," Diana said, winking at her friend, "Do you think that maybe we could watch that tape you mentioned?" For the first time, Allison felt a little bit of arousal as she looked at her female friend... wondering what that might be like...

"Sure," the word had left her mouth before she could stop it. As she got up to get the tape, she wondered what she would do if Diana really did want to do what Allison thought her wink had insinuated... the girl time with Carrie during the gang bang at Todd's had been nice. Now, with a girl that she actually knew, maybe it would be even nicer. Maybe it would quell some of her more perverse urges.

Unfortunately, she would have to wait to find out, at the precise moment that she started pulling out the tape, her dad called to them at the foot of the steps, saying that dinner was ready. After dinner, Diana had to go. Allison waved goodbye and went back up to her room and wondered...

**********************************************

The next day was a Saturday, and her parents were having one of their pool parties. Roger was there, paying a lot of attention to her needs, and making sure that he was on hand to rub suntan lotion all over her back.

Butterflies started in her stomach as she stood talking to Roger and saw her cousin Chad walk in. Since it was the end of the summer, he was apparently back from Italy, and seeing him brought back a rush of memories that made her feel weak-kneed. Fortunately, coming in right behind him was Diana, possible support for her. Diana immediately came over to say hi, exchanging pleasantries with Roger as Allison watched Chad nonchalantly exchanging greetings with his various acquaintances as he worked his way over towards them.

"Hey cuz," he said when he got there, bending down to kiss her cheek - while simultaneous taking a discreet caress of her ass on the side where no one could see. Allison hoped that no one noticed she was blushing as she introduced Chad to Roger and Diana, but she had a feeling that her friend's watchful eye had caught the quick feel. Still, at least Roger seemed completely oblivious, and Diana quickly started working her flirtatious charms on Chad who responded rapidly.

After playing in the pool with Roger, Chad and Diana joined them, challenging them to a game of Chicken. Since Allison was taller than Diana, it was a lot harder for her to balance and she ended up losing after a rowdy game. She was slightly relieved that Diana and her step-cousin seemed to be getting along so well, and slightly jealous as well. Chad definitely knew how to give her what her body was craving, and she wasn't feeling so many of those moral hang-ups now that she'd had the entire summer to think things through. He was Todd... but well, he was a connection with him.

So when Allison offered to get them some drinks from the kitchen, and Chad tagged along to "help", she couldn't help but feeling a little bit of the fluttering excitement as they walked in together.

"Roger seems nice," Chad commented as she filled some glasses with juice.

"He is," Allison didn't really want to talk about Roger. Actually, what she was dying to do was ask Chad if he knew what Todd was up to... but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Mmm..." he was looking out the window to where Diana and Roger sat on some lounge chairs, laughing, "I like your friend a lot, Diana... she seems like a lot of fun." Allison nodded, as she put the juice away. Suddenly, as she was bent over in the fridge, his body was behind hers, grinding against her pussy a little. Moaning, she pushed back, wishing that he would just plunge in and fuck her hard. Instead he slid two fingers under her bathing suit and into her wet slit, pushing them into her tight hole. She sighed a little as he roughly pushed them in and out of her, finally something inside her pussy other than her own fingers.

"You've changed a lot haven't you," he commented, his fingers still working in and out of her pussy.

"Yes," her voice hissed a little as he rubbed his thumb against her clit, "Oh god... please don't stop." her hands were braced against one of the shelves in the fridge, her nipples rock hard with the cold air and her aroused state. She was as turned on as she had been on her last date with Roger that had ended so unsatisfactorily, and she wanted more than anything for Chad to bring her to a better orgasm than she could give herself. As he continued to pump his fingers in her pussy, he watched in surprise as she eagerly responded to him.

"Roger doesn't get you off?" the question was filled with a good amount of amusement in his voice.

"Roger... is... a... gentleman..." her tone made it sound like it was one of the worst things he could be, she was panting as he slid a finger into her tight ass, tossing her head back as her hips pushed against him.

Suddenly his fingers slid out of her, leaving her empty and incredibly unfulfilled. Despairing, frustrated, and somewhat angry, Allison looked up at him with pleading in her hazel eyes.

"Your dad's coming," he told her, and she hastily readjusted her bikini bottom over her pussy lips and grabbed two of the glasses.

"Hey dad," as she passed him in the hall, he nodded happily to her as he chatted with one of his business partners, walking into the kitchen.

She could still feel the burning need between her legs as she sat next to Roger, and as his hair thigh pressed against her smooth one, she wished once again that he'd be a little bit less of a gentleman.

******************************************

Later, she and Roger were up in her room, kissing on her bed. But he wasn't on top of her, or even under her... no they were side by side where she couldn't really feel the whole heat of his body. She could barely even feel his hard dick pressing into her. It had her monumentally frustrated, and she ran her hands over his body, down to his hips, trying to encourage him to more.

For a moment, it seemed that she had succeeded, and his hands ran up along her body to cup her breast. The touch was gentle and light, and she moaned into his mouth, pressing it against him, trying to get him to squeeze her breast harder. Instead, it was just still the same light teasing touch, as he stroked her with feather light touches, igniting a fire between her legs without doing anything to quench it. She stirred a little, her hips moving against his more firmly, his dick was hard in his bathing suit, she could feel it... why wouldn't he do anything??

She was a little afraid to try anything too forward... unlike Diana he most definitely would think she was a slut. It wasn't that he was the love of her life or anything, but he was a good boyfriend and she didn't have anything against him at all... and starting over with another guy that her parents approved of would mean starting this kind of thing all over again. At least she was starting to get somewhere with him... sort of...

**********************************

An hour later they hadn't gotten farther than his light touches on her aching boobs, and it was time for him to go. She clung to him a little as he left, kissing him deeply and passionately, wishing that he would pick up on her needs and follow through with them. But he just said goodbye and that he looked forward to seeing her again. A last kiss and he was gone.

Turning, she saw her father and Chad chatting as they walked down the hallway.

"Bye Allison," Chad said as he opened the front door to leave, then he paused for a moment as if he'd just had a thought, "Hey, you doing anything tonight?"

"No," Allison wondered what he was up to with her father just in the next room looking over some of his papers.

"Wanna come out to this new club with me? My friend owns it and supposedly it's killer, I'd love to tell you all about my trip... and see if your cute friend, Diana wants to come."

Mutely, Allison nodded as Chad smiled and left. The perfect excuse to get out, and maybe... just maybe... she'd be able to get a little of what she needed tonight. Dashing to the phone she called Diana, who said she'd be happy to come along, and sounded very pleased that Chad had asked for her in particular. Allison was a little jealous, truth be told, in some ways she wished that Chad would give her what she needed. Well, at least she'd get out for a little bit... and who knows, maybe get just enough time alone with Chad to cool the heat between her legs for a little while.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,551 Followers