Allison's Schoolgirl Adventures Ch. 2

Story Info
Allison does Black deliveryman and is punished by stepfather
1.6k words
4.1
192.7k
24
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison spent the rest of the school day worrying about what would happen when she got home. Her stepfather had threatened to send her to an all-girls' boarding school if she got into any more trouble. She really didn't mean to be bad, but she couldn't help herself…her sexual urges were uncontrollable. When the school bell finally rang at 3 p.m., her stomach was full of butterflies. She would give anything not to go home…of course, her mother had left that morning for a week-long conference, so at least she wouldn't be home…and her stepfather didn't get off work until 6 p.m., so she had a few hours.

Once she got home, Allison was bored, so she decided to play on the Internet for awhile. After she checked her email, she visited a few of her favorite porn sites. Most of them contained erotic fiction, her favorite form of arousal. After reading just a couple of stories, she was already wet, and began to lightly touch the outside of her pussy…just enough to tease herself, to make her keep wanting more. Just as she couldn't stand not having something inside her any more, the doorbell rang.

"Shit shit shit!" she muttered. She composed herself and opened the door. Standing before her was a deliveryman holding a package under his arm…a tall, black, muscular, very handsome deliveryman. Immediately, she thought of all the things she'd always heard about black men, and she got even hornier at the thought of how good it would feel to have a huge black cock inside her.

She noticed that he was sweating as she signed for the package, so she asked him if he'd like to come in for a drink. To her surprise, he accepted.

"It sure would be good to have something cool to drink!" he answered. In all honesty, he would usually never have done something like that; it was against company policy to stay longer than absolutely necessary at a customer's home. But she was his last delivery, and he could see something in the teenager's eyes that made his dick harden.

He followed her to the kitchen, staring at her swaying hips and nicely rounded ass. He had a feeling that this little white bitch would be a fantastic fuck. Once they reached the kitchen, he sat at the table while she filled a glass for him. She walked over to him and handed him the glass, and then jumped up to sit on the edge of the table. She still wore no panties, and he caught a whiff of her pussy juices as she sat down.

"So, what's your name?" Allison asked.

"Marcus," he replied in his deep, husky voice.

Allison decided to get straight to the point.

"Well, Marcus, I was just wondering…is it true what they say about black guys?"

"I don't know…what do they say?"

"They say that black guys have huge cocks…and that they know how to use them!"

"Well, then I guess 'they' would be right," Marcus replied with a smile. "But then again, maybe that's something everybody should find out for themselves."

Without a word, Allison slipped to the ground and unzipped his pants, and pulled out the biggest real-life cock she'd ever seen. It was at least 11 inches long, if not more, and as big around as the large man's wrist. She was fascinated by the darkness of it…almost blue-black. Not wanting to waste another second, she quickly took it in her mouth, deep-throating at least eight inches of the enormous dick. After a few minutes, Marcus stopped her.

"Baby, that feels so good, but I want to get a taste of that little white pussy." She stood up and took him by the hand, leading him to her bedroom. She walked right in and pushed him down on the bed. She quickly took off her school uniform and climbed on top of him. Marcus pulled her hips up until she was kneeling over his face, and eagerly began to lick her dripping cunt. She moaned with pleasure, grinding her pussy hard on his face. Before she could come, he pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her. Marcus placed her ankles on his shoulders and teased her, rubbing the head of his cock around the entrance of her pussy.

"Ever fuck a black man before?" he asked.

"No, I haven't," she admitted.

"Are you scared?"

"A little…it's so big. But mostly, I can't wait to feel it inside my cunt."

"Good…now look down, so you can see me fuck your little white pussy." Allison looked down at her shaven cunt, watching in fascination as the huge black dick slid slowly inside her. The contrast was so erotic…she felt so slutty, so dirty; she'd never thought she'd ever fuck a black man. As he moved in and out of her, she began to moan. It felt so wonderful…he knew exactly how to move.

"Get on top of me and ride, bitch." She climbed astride him and began to ride him, moaning with each thrust. His huge cock was stretching her more then she'd ever been stretched before, and she felt so full. The round head of his dick was hitting her G-spot over and over again, and as her orgasm built, she moved even faster, screaming out loud. She kept cumming and cumming, it wouldn't stop…

David, Allison's stepfather, left work early after Mr. Evans called his office. As soon as he walked through the front door, he could hear noises coming from upstairs. Moving quietly, he went up to Allison's room, where the door was cracked open. Pushing it slightly, he could see Allison riding the big black man, could see her moving up and down on his huge dick…now he understood what all the noise was about. As disgusted as he was to see his stepdaughter fucking a man…a black man, no less…he began to get turned on. Without realizing what he was doing, David began to rub the hardness in his crotch. As he watched, the black man pushed Allison on her back.

"Open your mouth," he grunted. Allison obediently opened her mouth as the black stud shot his load all over her face. Allison licked at the stream as it covered her. While Marcus was still shooting his cum all over Allison, David threw the door open.

"Get out of my house, you bastard." Marcus grabbed his clothes and fled, and David shut the door behind him. He turned back to Allison, still covered with the young man's jism.

"You filthy slut. I got a call from your principal today, and I know exactly what went on in that bathroom. He was even kind enough to recommend a school for you."

"Please, don't make me go! Please!"

"Shut up! I told you last time what would happen the next time that you did something like this. Now you're going to get a lesson you'll never forget!" He began to loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt.

"Wh…what are you doing?" Allison whimpered.

"I've watched you whore around for years now. I've kept myself under control. But since you'll fuck anything…yes, I know what you did with that plunger…you can fuck your dear old stepfather, too." Allison's eyes were drawn to the bulge in his pants, and despite herself, her just-fucked pussy contracted in involuntary response. Her stepfather was an attractive man, and she'd often fantasized about him; the thought of fucking him began to excite her once again. David grabbed her by her hair and dragged her down the hall to the room he shared with Allison's mother. When she tried to wipe away the cum still covering her face, he slapped her bare ass hard.

"Leave it. Let it remind you what a fucking whore you are." They entered the bedroom and he threw her on the bed, and then went to the closet. Taking down a box from the top shelf, he warned her, "Move and you'll regret it." He opened the box and removed a set of restraints. He took her by the wrists and strapped on the restraints, fastening the other ends around the bedposts. She was now up on her knees, facing the headboard.

"Your mother is so cold and frigid…never wants to let me do anything like this to her. Well, you don't have a choice, do you?" he asked cruelly. David blindfolded her and whispered in her ear, "Try to relax…you might like it." She waited, tense, listening to him rummage through the box. Apparently he found what he wanted, because she felt him approach her again. Without warning, he began to spank her with a leather belt, always striking her in a different place…sometimes below the curve of her buttocks, sometimes above…her juices were dripping onto the sheets as she cried in pain.

"You think this hurts?" he sneered. "Spread your legs wide." Afraid to disobey, Allison spread her knees apart. Suddenly, the tip of the belt struck her puckered asshole, and she screamed in pain. He continued to strike her butt cheeks, alternating every now and then to hit her asshole again.

"Ready for more?" he asked. Before she could answer, the belt tip struck her exposed pussy, and her mind exploded in pain. She wasn't sure how long it went on, but a puddle of her juices pooled on the sheets beneath her by the time he stopped. He moved away again and then came back, lubricating her sore asshole. He roughly shoved a large butt plug up her ass, laughing when she screamed. He clamped nipple clips on her breasts, and strapped a ball gag in her mouth. Pushing her forward, he rammed his cock deep inside her, and she came repeatedly, her screams muffled by the gag. David pulled out and shot his hot load all over her scarlet ass, making sure not to spill a drop. He then dismounted and left her there, still tied up, laughing as he left the room.

"Have a good night!" he called as he walked out.