Allison's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Allison discovers more about herself.
1.4k words
4.46
25.5k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison got up from her knees and made her way towards the bathroom. She decided to leave her breasts hanging out of the shirt because she felt sexy and accomplished having given her first blowjob and hand job to a perfect stranger. A stranger that was tall and handsome. Whom had given her shelter from the rain and gave her dry clothes to wear while hers were drying on in the bathroom. Allison stood in front of the mirror and just admired how sultry she looked. Her near perfect 18 year old 34D breasts sticking out of the V neck opening of the white shirt Rob had given her to wear.

Her still wet hair slicked back and oh... a gob of Rob's cum still on her chin. She quickly wiped it off with her index finger and stared at it. Its whiteness glistening in the light of the bathroom. She slowly inserted her index finger into her mouth and looked deeply into the mirror. Making those come fuck me eyes at herself while she sucked the cum off her finger. She took her other hand and caressed her breast and softly rubbed her pink nipple of her breast. She felt a slight stirring in the base of her stomach. The same feeling she felt when Rob grabbed both of her breasts while she bobbed up and down on his penis. She never felt this way. And she loved it.

Rob slowly got up from the couch. Reeling from the hardest orgasm he has had in a long time. All at the hands of his new found neighbor in the building. He kept thinking that this was some kind of dream He noticed Allison had gotten up and left the living room and headed towards the bathroom. Hoping she was not getting dressed to leave, he slowly made his way to the bathroom.

Robs eyes nearly burst out of its sockets with the vision he saw when he got to the bathroom. Allison was standing in front of the mirror, sucking her index finger and rubbing her nipples with the other hand. Rob hit the jackpot. An 18 year old slut had found his way into his life and he was not going to let her get away. He stood and watched as Allison, with her eyes closed moved the finger that she was sucking on; move her hand down into the basketball shorts she was wear. A soft moan escaped Allison's lips and she started to rub in circles, the area of her sex.

Seeing this, Robs blood started pumping. He felt his penis start to swell and he knew he had to take advantage of this scenario. He moved behind Allison and pressed his whole body into the back of hers. Making sure Allison was sandwiched between the bathroom sink table and his body. He placed himself so that his now swelling penis was placed right at her butt crack and it was nestled in tight.

With a gasp, Allison's eyes opened only to see Rob standing behind her. Before she could even react, Rob had his arms around her and his hands were caressing her breasts. Firm and gentle grasps on her womanly parts she smiled as he playfully rubbed and pinched her pink nipples.

"God, you're more beautiful that I could even have imagined." He whispered in her ear. "Do you play with yourself often?"

"Sometimes. Only when no ones home. Im afraid that my mother might catch me if I make too much noise." Allison answered him back.

"Well, you can come here and masturbate all you want. I just only ask to watch. It would be a shame if no one gets to see how beautiful you are while you're expressing yourself." Rob said into her ear.

Allison upon hearing this, slowly moved tilted her head back on to Robs shoulder while he caressed her beautiful 34D cup breasts some more. A moan escaped her mouth and the speed in which she rubbed herself started to quicken. She then grabbed Robs right hand and moved it down to where she was rubbing; and started to grab her own breasts. Slowly squeezing them and pinching her nipples while blowing kisses at Rob in the mirror.

Shaved. This little slut is shaved! He thought to himself as Rob took the chance now to start rubbing Allison's sex. Rubbing in small circles he felt how wet she had become. Using his index and middle fingers to run down the opening of her vagina and rubbing her clit on the way up. More moans leaked out from Allison.

"Or would you rather me touching you instead, Allison?" Rob whispered into her ear.

"You. Mmmm... I love how you rub me" she rebutted.

Allison, now fully aware of Rob behind her; felt his engorging penis at the small of her back. The heat from his penis could be felt through the thi fabric and at the crack of her butt. She reached around and held hold of his now swollen penis. she stroked it up and down from behind. Rob let out a moan of his own.

"Lets go back out to the couch. You pleasured me. Now its my turn to return the favor."

Rob said as he lead Allison out of the bathroom and back into the living room. They both walked to the couch together. Rob on Allison's back, one hand still in the shorts and the other cupping her left breast. Allison lead the way holding onto Rob's swollen penis, almost pulling him towards the couch. Rob hastily took off the shirt that kept Allison's breasts held up and watched as they bounced around as soon as he got the shirt off. He guided her onto the couch and as soon as she sat down he dove right in. Sucking on the closest nipple he found he licked, suckled, and nibbled on her nipple which lead Allison to sigh out in pleasure and excitement. He cupped both her breasts in his hands and firmly squeezed giggled and pressed together.

More moans escaped Allisons lips when suddenly Rob took hold the sides of the shorts and pulled down off her hips and legs. Excited and shocked she just froze. Rob parted her legs, and dipped his head low in between them. He slowly licked her sex with his tongue. Making sure to make contact with his clit and massage it with his tongue. Allison was now a wet mess. Her juices along with Robs saliva made her coo in pleasure. Rob sensing her orgasm was near slipped his index finger into her wet and welcoming vagina. Allison let out a gasp but didn't make Rob stop. It was like when she inserted her own fingers except Robs were thicker and longer. She enjoyed this feeling. Welcomed it. In and out Rob pistoned his finger before adding his middle finger into the mix. Now he pistoned his fingers faster and Allison's response made him go faster. All of a sudden Allison grabbed robs head and pushed him into her vagina more. Her back arched and she let out a wail.

Allison's legs shook while she had the most awesome orgasm that shes ever had in her whole life. She was just used to pleasuring herself at home in her bed with her fingers. But having someone go down on her and finger her at the same time sent her over the edge. Her orgasm must have lasted a minute. Her legs were weak and she just let them rest on the top of the couch and the other left dangling off the couch. She went to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples and they felt like they were on fire. Her whole body was tingling and she loved it. And she thought to her self, I could get used to this. And then everything faded to black...

Rob got up from the couch, looked down at Allison and was pleased with what he saw. A hot little 18 year old sprawled out on his couch, her hands still holding her own breasts; destroyed by just his tongue and two fingers. He stood over her just admiring her beauty. Her Asian features. Her milky white skin. Her flat stomach and nicely toned legs spread open for all to see; exposing her nicely shaved vagina. He couldn't wait to impale her on his 8.5 inch cock. But still suffering from the explosive orgasm earlier he couldn't get hard enough. Dammit he thought, and then he heard a snore come out from Allison. Chuckling to himself he had actually tired her out. This was perfect he thought, as he headed towards the bathroom to wash off his manhood and headed to the bedroom to sleep...