All's Fare...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the look on Audrey's face, Keiko could almost feel the emotions the memories were bringing back.

"Then I saw her, standing at the far end of the bar. At first, I told myself that I was imagining it, that it was just someone that looked like her. But it was here, and suddenly every other woman in the place seemed to fade away until it was only the two of us."

"What did you say to her?"

"It's funny, but I don't remember," Audrey said. "All I do remember is her telling me that she had a strong feeling that I was into girls, and that she had taken note of how much time I'd spent staring at her in class. The next thing I knew, the two of us were on the dance floor, holding each other close. Then we were kissing, then... well, I'm sure you get the idea."

"What happened after?" Keiko asked.

"I never saw her again," Audrey answered. "Evidently, she had taken another position down in Florida and was leaving the day before graduation."

"But at least you had that one night," Keiko pointed out.

"That we did," Audrey smiled.

"To Barbara Ann and Karen, our first lovers," Keiko said as she raised her mug. "Wherever they are, and whoever they're with, we hope they're happy."

Agreement filled her face as Audrey lifted her own mug.

"So now that we've traded first times, do you mind if I ask a personal question?" Audrey asked after they'd spent a few more moments finishing their coffees.

"I'm not sure how much more personal we could get, but sure, ask away," Keiko asked, her curiosity aroused.

"Why?" she simply said.

"I don't understand."

"Why me?" Audrey expanded. "Why'd you invite up for coffee? I'd find it hard to believe that a woman like you, especially one who is obviously out enough for co-workers to be setting her up blind dates, is lacking for companionship. I'd bet that, even at this time of night, you'd only have to make a call and someone would be sharing your bed come the morning."

"I was wondering if that question was going to come up," Keiko replied after thinking about it a moment, "and up to this second I thought I had the perfect flip answer for it. Now I'm not so sure."

"Well let's try the flip answer and maybe I'll buy it," Audrey suggested.

"Well have you ever seen that old television show about the cab drivers, the one with all the quirky drivers?"

Audrey indicated that she had. Even if she had only been nine when it went off the air, it was one those classic shows that they were always running on cable.

"Well, when I got in your cab and you turned around that first time, I thought you bore a striking resemblance to the actress who played the female cabbie on that show."

"Really?" Audrey said, her tone indicating that the flip answer really wasn't going to do it. "Well I guess there is some resemblance, same red hair and..." she added, her gaze dropping down to her well rounded bust.

"But the real reason is," Keiko continued, "was that I think I felt a sort of ..., I don't know, call it empathy, when you mentioned that your girlfriend had walked out on you."

"What was her name?" Audrey asked.

"Who?"

"The girl who did the same to you."

"Monique, and how did you know?"

"I didn't at first, but then it hit me," Audrey said as she gestured to the room around them. "The empty spaces were things that were hers used to be."

"I guess your place is the same way."

"Pretty much so," Audrey confirmed.

"I guess I just wanted someone to talk too," Keiko said, "someone who would understand."

"I guess we all need that at times," Audrey replied, trying to keep a smile on her face. "And I guess that answers the one question I kept thinking about but was too bashful to ask."

"And what was that?"

"If you invited me up here to talk or fuck," Audrey revealed.

"Hmmm," Keiko mused as she studied the look on her guest's face, one that she took to be one of disappointment. "Is there any reason that we can't do both?

-=-=-=-

Silence hung in the air for what seemed the longest time as the two women faced each other on the couch, each with an arm stretched along the back and their legs tucked under. Neither was sure what to say next, but actions speak louder than words they both decided at the same time and one outstretched arm came to rest against the other.

The sensation of warm flesh against flesh caused both of them to giggle, a laugh that lasted just long enough to close the distance between them. Their first kiss was soft and gentle, but full of promise. After a heartbeats hesitation, each of them opened their mouths wide and pressed out to caress the tongue of the other. Audrey brought her arm off the edge of the couch and down around Keiko's back, sliding her hand up through her dark hair to pull her even closer.

Keiko responding by bringing one hand to rest against the redhead's large right breast, even as Audrey slipped her other hand down to the Asian woman's ass. Each kiss became more intimate than the last, their tongues probing the deepest recesses of each other's mouths.

The urgent intensity that Audrey felt reminded her that while it might only have been a month since Cleo had left, it had been more than twice as long since they'd been this intimate with each other. Measuring her own reaction to that of the woman in her arms, she could only guess that it had also been at least that long for Keiko.

Proof of that thought came seconds later as Keiko brought both hands to rest on Audrey's breasts, squeezing them tightly. Then, not even waiting for a reaction, the newswoman reached up for the thin straps over Audrey's shoulders and pulled both those and the tank top they held up down around her waist. Two large breasts, twice the size of her own bounced free in front of Keiko's face, but only for the moment it took for her to let out a soft sigh of appreciation. Then her hands returned, taking hold of the supple naked globes and guiding the closest one to her mouth.

"Oh, that does feel nice," Audrey purred as she felt Keiko's lips close around an already extended nipple, even as the fingers of her other hand played with the other.

Letting Audrey's nipple slip from her mouth, Keiko immediately returned to it, licking it with the length of her tongue, tickling it with the hard tip. Audrey again ran her hand through Keiko's long hair, her touch signaling encouragement.

Switching to its equally large twin, Keiko repeated her performance, catching the hard nub between her teeth and applying just the right amount of pressure to send tiny sparks racing across Audrey's chest and throughout her body.

Back and forth she went between both mounds, savoring the bounty she had been admiring since Audrey had first turned around in the driver's seat to confirm her destination. After a few minutes, she paused just long enough for Audrey to take hold of the tank top around her waist and pull it up and over her head. The dark garment didn't even have time to fall to the floor before Keiko was back at it.

Eventually moving on, Keiko undid the snaps of Audrey's corduroys, pulling them down just enough to expose the lacy white panties she worn under them. Still kneeling on the couch, Audrey had to lend a helping hand to get them down, turning around at Keiko's direction.

Eager as she was, Keiko wasn't willing to wait the few extra seconds it would've taken for Audrey to stand up and take the pants all the way off. With the jeans down just below her knees, Keiko put her palms on the the redhead's ass and kissed her rounded cheeks. Working her way upward, she took hold of the waistband and pulled the undergarment down as far as it would go, bringing them to rest atop the outerwear.

Looking over her shoulder, her breasts hanging free, Audrey had to smile as Keiko spread the cheeks of her ass and ran her tongue all the way down the gap that her action opened. Up and down she moved, her tongue painting a wet line from the older girl's asshole to her thick hair covered mound. Audrey let out a load moan as Keiko paused at the top of her caress, pressing her tongue against her asshole to tickle the sensitive area.

Resting her arms on the edge of the couch, Audrey shifted her body as to give Keiko better access to her charms. The broader approach allowed the newswoman to nearly double her efforts, with a corresponding increase in the pleasures she was bringing the cab driver.

Continuing her anal tongue action, Keiko moved an extended index finger to the now damp mound between Audrey's legs. Running it up and down, she covered it with that wetness, making it easier to slip it past the slick folds. A sudden, if not unexpected entry that caused Audrey to moan even louder.

It wasn't long before a second finger joined the first, followed soon after by yet a third. The force of the younger woman's thrusts increased with each repetition as Keiko abandoned her oral ministrations and began to fuck Audrey in earnest.

"Oh baby, yeah!" Audrey panted between gasps as Keiko rammed her fingers deep inside her again and again.

Harder, faster, her hand quickly becoming almost a blur, Keiko sent Audrey spiraling down a whirlpool of ecstasy. Guided by her moans and soft cries, Keiko tried to judge how close her partner was to orgasm, now wanting to go too far too soon. Deciding that the moment was now, she pulled back and quickly told Audrey to again change position, this time sitting back on the couch. A position that gave Keiko just enough leverage to complete what she'd started before and pull off both of Audrey's pants.

All this took less than a minute as immediately seeing what Keiko had in mind, Audrey lifted her legs wide and slipped an arm under each to hold them in place. Without a word, Keiko dropped between the redhead's outstretched legs and brought her talented tongue against the sweet prize at their apex.

With quick, darting thrusts, Keiko picked up right where she'd left off, bringing Audrey teetering on the edge of orgasm. An edge it took little to send her hurdling over as the oscillating tremble that had been reverberating throughout the redhead's body blossomed into a full-blown bodyquake.

"Oh God!" Keiko heard Audrey barely gasp as a delight too long absent in her life took total control of her body, sending tremors across every inch of her flesh.

At the last second before Audrey had climaxed, Keiko had again thrust her fingers deep inside her, pushing her over the edge with cataclysmic force.

"Good?" Keiko asked with a smile as she lifted her head and looked up at the woman she had just pleasured.

'Good?" Audrey repeated, thinking not for the first time how inadequate that word was in such a situation. "That," she amended as she caught her breath, "was fuckin' fantastic!"

-=-=-=-

Keiko's smile broadened even wider as Audrey took a few more moments to take control of herself. Her breaths were still a little labored and her heart beating faster than it should, but she was too anxious to share the joy she'd just felt to wait any longer.

"Let's get you out of those clothes," she said, reaching for the bottom of Keiko's shirt.

A goal Keiko beat her to as she grabbed both sides and lifted it high enough over her head as to fall halfway across the room. Audrey's eyes quickly focused on the small, pert nipples she had admired through the thinness of her undershirt.

Lowering her head to Keiko's chest, Audrey kissed first one rounded mound, then the other, pausing between them long enough to tickle the tip of each with her tongue, much as Keiko had done to her. Just enough to send tiny shocks spreading outward. An appreciative smile filled Audrey's face as the perfection of the package before her confirmed the initial assessment she'd made earlier in the cab. The Japanese woman's bust might not be the largest on the block, or even in the room, but size wasn't always everything. At least not to those who truly appreciated such things, as Audrey most assuredly did.

With hands, tongue and mouth, Audrey demonstrated that appreciation, gently pushing Keiko back onto the cushions of the long couch. Back and forth Audrey moved, lavishing identical consideration to each sphere, as well as the rich valley between. Attention that drew both a verbal and physical reaction from Keiko.

Lips found lips once more and Audrey pressed her tongue deep into Keiko's mouth. Their bodies pressed together, Keiko lifted her legs and wrapped them around Audrey's waist in a scissor lock. Her hands now free, she ran her fingers up and down Audrey's back, massaging her naked skin from the nape of her neck down to the cheeks of her ass. Tongues and mouths interlocked as they shared a renewed passion.

Lifting herself off Keiko, Audrey turned around and straddled her, with a bended knee on each side of her chest. She reached down and played with the small breasts, even as she leaned back and offered her mound again to Keiko. An offering she eagerly accepted.

Her hands again holding apart the cheeks of Audrey's ass, Keiko pressed her tongue deep inside the woman on top of her. Filled with the sweet nectar of the climax she had caused, Audrey's sex was a feast that Keiko was delight to sample once more.

Audrey shifted her body back and forth, pressing her pussy against Keiko's mouth, driving her tongue further inside her. Even as her hands gave the Asian woman's breasts one last squeeze, before moving downward to slide beneath the loose string that held her sweatpants in place.

Audrey was delighted to discover, if only by sense of touch, that not only was her lover not wearing panties, she was also shaved bare. Eager to see for herself, she lifted herself off Keiko and pulled those sweats off of her.

The pants now gone, Audrey saw that she was right in her thought that Keiko's mound was smooth and bare, but wrong in the assumption that she was totally hairless. Just above her pussy was a whisper of short black hair, carefully trimmed into a thin line. It was almost like an arrow, pointing the way to the treasure. A work of art, it had been done recently enough to suggest that Keiko intended it to be seen by someone tonight, undoubtedly the recently abandoned Maxine.

For a fleeting second, Audrey considered the fact that if things had turned out different, it would've been that other woman now on the couch with Keiko. That in a way, she might even been considered a consolation prize. A fact that would've bothered most women.

"Fuck it," Audrey said to herself as she tossed that thought aside. "Her loss, my gain." she added in reference to the never seen Max.

With Keiko's legs held high and apart by her own hands, Audrey began to work her own particular magic on the smaller woman's sex.

Although a late bloomer, at least by her friend's standards, Audrey had spent her entire adult life learning how to please another woman. If the movements of Keiko's body, coupled with the cries spilling from her lips were any indication, it was a skill she had mastered well.

Keiko's head moved right and left, her body shifting with the erotic waves rolling across her flesh. Waves that increased in size and scope with each trust of Audrey's tongue, until they doubled, then tripled when Keiko felt the press of hard fingers inside her.

Keiko let loose with a string of expletives, in what Audrey could only assume was Japanese. Whatever she was she was saying, the redhead was fairly certain it wasn't to a request for her to stop.

Her guess proved right as Keiko climaxed a short time later, this time crying out in English. The sheer intensity of her words, reflecting the raging fires ripping apart her soul, would've been understandable in any language.

"Good?" Audrey asked Keiko after the last of her body quake had subsided.

Her body covered in sweat and her long, black hair matted along her face, Keiko just smiled and said, "Very good."

-=-=-=-

The two woman lay naked in each other's arms on the couch, neither saying a word, just enjoying the warmth of their bodies pressed together. It had been more than fun, Audrey thought, but now that it was over she had a pretty good idea what Keiko was now thinking.

"How to get this woman out of my bed and home?" Audrey surmised.

After all, it was pretty ridiculous to think this was going to be anything other than just a one-night stand. They were from different worlds to say the least. The best thing to do was just take it for what it had been and move on.

"I guess I'd better get going before they tow my cab away," Audrey said, lifting Keiko's arm from across her breasts and climbing off the couch.

"Do you really have to go so soon?" Keiko asked, the pout on her face looking almost genuine Audrey thought.

"Yeah, by now my boss has probably reported my rig missing to the police," Audrey lied, knowing full well that Naomi had been letting her take the cab home lately.

"I had a really great time," Keiko said, a smile filling her face.

"Me too," Audrey said, that at least wasn't a lie.

Keiko offered her the chance to use the shower before she left, but Audrey politely declined. Why make it harder than it had to be, she told herself.

Exiting the building, Audrey found her cab was just where she'd left it. At this time of the morning, there was almost no chance it would've been towed. Heading out into the late night traffic, Audrey decided to head home with the cab after all. She was too tired to head back to the garage and day off not withstanding, would take it back in the morning. Or at least the next afternoon she corrected herself as she looked at the clock on the dashboard.

-=-=-=-

"Honey, you didn't have to bring your rig back today," Naomi said as she took the paperwork from her favorite driver. "You know I don't let anyone else drive it but you."

"That's okay," Audrey said as she closed her carry bag. "I was thinking of taking some time off anyway, maybe take a little vacation and sort things out. I wouldn't expect you to keep that cab off the streets for that long."

"Well, if that's the case," Naomi replied, knowing full well that there were limits to her generosity. "Do you know how long you'll be gone?"

"Not sure, maybe a week or two."

"You're not going to Chicago are you?" Naomi asked, the concern back in her voice.

"No, you don't have to worry about that," Audrey replied. "I think I've finally gotten Cleo out of my system."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"What was her name?'

"Excuse me?"

"I asked what was her name?"

"No one that you'd know," Audrey grinned, thinking that Naomi knew her all too well. "In fact, no one that I'd know," she silently added.

"Well, whenever you get back, you let me know, okay?" the older woman said as she climbed down from her dispatcher's cage and gave Audrey a hug, "I'll hold a place for you if you want it."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," Audrey said, noting that Naomi had said a place, not her cab.

"Oh wait a second, before you go," Naomi said, stepping back into the cage to grab a piece of paper thumb-tacked to the bulletin board. "We had a call this morning from someone who said they'd left something in your cab yesterday."

"They say what?" Audrey asked, knowing that she routinely checked her back seat for just that reason.

"No they didn't. In fact, they didn't even leave a name," Naomi offered as she handed the paper to Audrey. "Just a number for you to call."

Audrey took the paper with a shrug and headed for the pay phone near the door to the garage. The number was for a cell phone, so she couldn't even guess which fare it had been.

The number rang a few times and just before their voice mail could click in, a voice said "hello".

Audrey quickly identified herself and the reason for the call. She explained that she had double-checked her cab and didn't find anything left behind. Could they tell her what it was that they lost?