All's Not Fair Ch. 4

Story Info
College girl finally seduces shy guy.
2.3k words
4.52
35.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.J.
J.J.
15 Followers

FINALLY - - - - by BLS

I was devastated by Jakes plan to separate. Our life had been good together and we were best friends! For me there was much more. Nine months ago he had brought me into the apartment, a fraternity 'Gang-Bang', social outcast and an emotionally disturbed girl. He had offered his friendship and advice. He listened. He helped me grow as a person and to develop confidence in myself. Even I could feel the growing power that my personality had developed. I was in command of my life. From a poem I recall, "It matters not how strait the gait, how charged with punishments the scroll; for I am the master of my fate. I am the Captain of my soul." I was indeed in charge of my life.

"So, if I'm so "in charge" why am I so miserable?" I pondered. I wanted Jake more than anything else in the world and he was about to walk out of my life. I wanted to keep the best friend I'd ever had and he too, was leaving. Oh! I'd survive! Jake had helped me to develop those traits that I needed to survive - I might even be able to develop another relationship, albeit, I doubted it could ever be as intense as what I now faced. After much consideration I saw one desperate chance and began to develop a plan.

With the decision to proceed with my plan came a comfortable relaxation of the tensions that I had been experiencing and a sort of mild euphoria set in and soon a feeling of exhilaration! Shopping was a pleasure and I revelled in the feelings I was experiencing. That night I gave our evening meeting my whole body action and it was gratifying to feel his penis grow as my thigh pressed against it. . .but only momentarily! . . .the pact between us you know. Well, ". . to hell with the pact," I thought. If all we had was to be lost in less than a week, the pact was no longer of any value anyway. I knew that I wanted Jake. He was the only real man I had ever known and I wanted to possess him body, mind and soul. I wanted to be possessed the same way. I might never meet another man who could measure up. . . .I would not pass up this opportunity!

With the plan under way I slept soundly that night after giving "my Man" a good view of my most erotic pose. I knew immediately when he saw it.. . .pure lust! Next day, Friday, was the day set for action. I was ready.

Friday dawned bright and clear as we prepared for the day. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth while he was shaving. The closeness of our bodies in the small bathroom resulted in a bit of supposedly unintentional touchy/feely and I was both excited and empowered by what I felt and the reaction it brought from Jake.

I prepared breakfast in the routine manner and dressed in my sexiest dress as we departed for our day's activities. At noon my work at the university was finished and I returned to the apartment. I cleaned, scrubbed and made it as cosy as possible. Flowers were placed in vases at several locations about the apartment. Soon the wine I had bought was cooling in the refrigerator and the pork roast dinner was cooking. The table was adorned with red table cloth and white napkins to compliment our cheap china and silver.

When Jake came into the room from his day's activities I met him at the door with a chilled glass of white wine and the usual perfunctory greeting, only this time "my Man" got a meeting that left me excited and lusting . . . "This is a party to celebrate a good year," I said. As he completed his evening's ablutions in the bathroom my excitement grew and I concentrating on carrying my plan to perfection. . . ."Jumping his bones before he had been properly prepared could blow the whole thing," I reasoned.

Dinner was perfection. . .my best culinary effort ever and after the second bottle of wine the tension that was present at the table had disappeared. Jake appeared relaxed and we discussed many things. . . .but our futures was never mentioned. It was as though we neither one wanted to face the next few days. My plan was proceeding on schedule.

After dinner we enjoyed the free camaraderie that had been present when I first moved into the apartment. We did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen and began our evening's preparations for the night. As was the custom I went to the bathroom first. Once in the bathroom the routine was forgotten. The new red teddy with matching panties and negligee came out of their packages and were laid out carefully as I made my final preparations for bed. When I left the bathroom, the sheer quality of my dress left nothing to the imagination and I made sure Jake got the full view. As I sat with my back to him at my dressing table I brushed my hair to it's most glossy sheen and made myself as beautiful as I knew how.

As I went to my bed Jake went into the bathroom and I could hear the usual ministrations that I had come to recognize with Jake. According to my plan he should have been all over me by now. He had just gotten my best shot and showed no signs of abandoning his course of action. "Dam, this plan was failing," she thought.

When Jake returned from the bathroom to his bed, I stood up and removed my negligee. In my Teddy and panties I felt naked and exposed. . . .AND EXCITED as I faced Jake. The lust showed like the look of a caged animal in his eyes. . . I was having an effect! His hand was under the covers and I was sure it was wrapped around his stiff cock. He rolled on the bed, facing away and I was left to turn out the lights and begin the night. As I lay awake, feigning sleep, I knew I had failed and I reviewed my plan to see where I'd gone wrong. My confidence began to wane and I was sorely troubled. When sleep finally came it was in short naps between crazy dreams and lust filled thoughts.

As I tossed and turned I heard Jake, also unable to sleep, tossing and turning in his bed. He occasionally groaned and my whole being was attuned to his being. I was excited and I lusted. "Well, I'm not ready to give up," I thought. I got out of bed, removed my teddy and panties, moved to Jakes bed, lifted the covers and slid in between the warm sheets. The familiar man smell I encountered would have revolted me a few months ago. It excited me more now.

This was a new venture for me. . .I'd never seduced a man before! Of course, I'd never been this enamoured with a man before either. "I want you. Before we part I want to experience the only real man I've ever known," I said as I snuggled up to Jake, spoon fashion. Jake was perfectly motionless although it was obvious by his breathing and condition that he was aware.

Secure in the knowledge that I had not been rejected I continued, "Love me Jake!" "I'm not the woman I was when I came here. You've helped me to be the woman I am. My power came from you and the quiet confidence you gave me. My strength came from your encouragement. My compassion and caring I learned from observing you. I want to . . . .". It was at this point that Jake turned and faced me in the bed. Our eyes met and I say the look of lust. our bodies met and the violence of his roll left me on my back with Jake half covering my left side from feet to shoulders. His left leg rested between my legs and he pressed firmly against my left breast as he bent to kiss me.

The kiss was firm and his tongue immediately sought mine. I was quick to return mine in oral swordplay. Erotic, maybe! Engrossing it was! So engrossing in fact I did not feel his hand on my right breast, nor the tenderness in my swollen nipple. As the swordplay became more familiar, and my mind had time to wander, I became aware of the sensation the rough hair and skin on his left thigh was having on my inner thighs and labia. It was then that I became aware of the powerful sensation in my breast. Soon I became aware that my genitalia were being ground together by a steady humping and I came to realize it was my ass driving me into the leg above me.

As the foreplay continued I grew more and more excited. Jake was doing all the exciting. . . . .it was his event! Jake exercised all the power. . .I had wanted it that way! As the intensity of the play increased I longed to take the lead myself. . .to exercise power such as I felt. "But How?" I thought. "What's the proper place for a woman in the act?". I wanted to grab his prick and minister to it as I had been forced to a few months ago. . . but I didn't. Instead, I reached down to the place where his tool was trapped between our bodies with my right hand, proceeded to caress it. Jake's reaction was immediate and positive. "Do it some more," he said.

Soon the prick in front of me was the center of both our attentions and all other activity was subordinated to this single activity. We turned in the bed and adjusted our positions to facilitate the easiest access to the action. I had never felt such a surge of power as I felt when I saw Jakes reaction. Then, I thought back to some months previous when I was forced to endure several cocks in my mouth. . . .I suddenly wanted to suck on the one before me. With it In my mouth I gagged and choked several times as I tried to please my lover. . .Although, it was not a totally satisfactory experience I savoured the effect it had on Jake. I knew that I'd do that again. . . . and I'd be better at it!

As my mouth disengaged the head of Jakes cock, I started to return to our former close in position. Strong hands guided me to a new position and I was aware of Jakes rough skin against my breasts, thighs and legs as he settled on top of me. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world and one that I wanted more than anything when I felt Jakes cock pass my labia and proceed into my vagina. The slight sensation of his entry without proper lubrication hurt and I cried out softly. . . but it was too late, Jake stopped. "I'm sorry," he said.

"No! No! Keep on doing," I said as I raised my ass to better impale him in me. He started again and this time there was only pleasure. With Jakes cock as deeply embedded in me as it was possible to be our tongue swordplay became a frenzy. I felt the course hair of his chest on my tits which were now fully swollen and most sensitive. As he backed his giant organ from the innermost depths of my vagina I recognized a sad moan coming from my throat. The cock which lay partially embedded was driven to my innermost depths. The rhythm of sex began and I was participating fully in the act for the first time. . .no reservations! . . .and no hangups!

I was striving for something. All the pleasure and all the sensations were forcing me to strive for something. "It was orgasm , of course, but surely feelings this strong weren't directed solely at 'coming", I thought. " I want it all." Pursuing this avenue of knowledge as I was it took only moments to realize that my greatest pleasure was derived from giving pleasure to my lover. My own orgasm had just been brought on by the pleasure I'd given Jake.

As our bodies moved in the steady rhythm of sex my excitement rather peaked and waned like waves in the ocean. All the events of the action resonated together to form little peaks and bigger peaks and for the second time, a crescendo, as my second orgasm hit me with a stunning blow. I was totally wiped out as the waves of pleasure took all measure of my control.

Slowly the steady grinding and humping picked up and continued as all verbal communication stopped. All attention was directed to the place between my legs where the action was taking place. "I'm gonna' come soon,: he said. The action picked up and our bodies thrashed in wild abandon as we drove towards the final completion. With my feet planted on the bed and my ass driving upwards in a manner to impale the cock to the fullest extent, I felt a throb as he planted his seed deep in me. As our bodies froze motionless, the steady Squirt! Squirt! Squirt! continued as he planted the remainder of his semen deep in me.

After the last bit of semen had left his tube, my ass slowly settled back on to the bed and my legs relaxed as another crescendo washed over me. So, this was the highly touted sex that I had gone off to college for. . . . .

J.J.
J.J.
15 Followers