Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Ally loves degrading her loved ones.
4.2k words
4.43
103.8k
68

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers

This story contains scenes of –incestual- consensual domination, submission and humiliation. If any of this bothers you in any way, please stop reading now. Otherwise have fun...

Ally is 24 and extremely sexually dominant by nature. Her frequent need to dominate and humiliate other people, especially her loved ones, is a fundamental part of who she is. Rather than fighting her genetic disposition, no matter how unusual and uncomfortable, her loved ones have accepted and embraced her condition. After several years of practice, they've even become quite adept at accommodating her when the mood strikes her. These are some of her adventures.

Part 1: Degrading daddy on the phone.

Wednesday night: 2.58am: David, Ally's father is fast asleep when his cell phone rings.

"He... Hello?"

"Hi daddy."

"Hi Ally."

"Did I wake you?"

"Off course you did honey, it's 3 am."

"Well, I hope I interrupted a very nice dream."

"Why do always call this late?"

"You know why, daddy... for the same reason you pick up the phone each time."

"Oh Ally."

"I really enjoy waking you up in the middle of the night, for no reason whatsoever!"

"You're a very bad girl Ally."

"Are you hard?"

"Off course I am, you little tease."

"Is it bouncing up and down, aching for you to touch it? Is it big and fat from all the blood your puny brain is pumping towards it, is that how hard you are?"

"Yes, god yes. Would you like me to jerk off?"

"I don't care dad, go fuck a goat for all I care!"

"[moan] You're making me so fucking hard."

"So, mom still not putting out?"

"No."

"How long has it been?"

"Five weeks."

"Five weeks, my god, if I don't get a dick in me every day I become a total bitch... poor daddy, you must be horny all the time, I bet you're jerking off every chance you get aren't you."

"Yes I am."

"Are you wacking off right now?"

"Yes."

"Good boy."

"What are you wearing?"

"My black leather boots..."

"And?"

"That's it."

"Really?"

"Now now, daddy... I am a slut, but I am not a liar."

"Just your boots?"

"The guy I brought home wanted to fuck me with just my boots on, so I let him..."

"Roger?"

"No dad, not my boyfriend; I don't know his name... he bought me a drink, we danced a little and I gave him a blowjob in the men's room."

"[moan] Oh my god."

"That's right daddy, your little girl was on her knees on the dirty wet floor of the men's room of a sleazy club; you're getting off on that, aren't you?"

"No!"

"Now daddy, don't fib, I can hear you jerking all the way through the phone."

"Yes baby, daddy is very hard!"

"That's better; would you like to know what happened next?"

"Yes."

"He started groping my titties and banging my mouth so hard that my head was hitting the wall over and over again, until he blew his load in my mouth!"

"[moan] Oh no."

"Oh yes, and it was a big load daddy: nice thick gooey ropes all over my tongue and palate."

"Did you swallow?"

"Off course I did daddy, what kind of a slut would I be if I hadn't?"

"[moan] Then what happened?"

"We had another couple of drinks and I asked if he wanted to come back to my place. He said sure."

"I bet he did."

"When we got to my room, he pulled my short skirt down along with my black lace panties and pushed me down on the floor, telling me to get on all fours while he unbuckled his pants. He kneeled behind me and inserted his big dick into my tight little cunt... and then he fucked me like a dog!"

"[moan] God honey."

"He fucked me for so long and so hard! Then he told me to take off the rest of my clothes, everything except for my black leather boots; so I did: I took off my coat, my top and my bra and got on my back. He rammed his cock back into my cunt and fucked me till he shot his cum inside of me!"

"[moan][moan]"

"Can you picture that daddy? Your baby girl bouncing up and down on a big fat cock, not a spineless faggot cock like yours, but a real man's cock."

"[moan] Yesssss."

"Then he pulled out and wiped his cock on my left boot; you should see it daddy, there's a disgusting wet glob of cum slowly sliding down: it's so obscene!"

"Baby, you're such a slut."

"Probably because I take after my mother."

"Ally, you shouldn't about your mother like that!"

"I'll talk about mom anyway I want... and I am telling you she's a fucking slut; I know for a fact she fucking around at work; why do you think she volunteers for so many night shifts?"

"It's good money."

"It is. But I'll bet the cocks are just as good. Night nurses are the worst sluts, you know."

"Ally, stop bad-mouthing your mother."

"She tells me things you know: how she spends the night on her back in the Sunnyside motel next to the hospital; letting some of her male colleagues fuck the shit out of her, while you think she's pulling another shift. Some nights she's doing three guys at the same time, I guess they take turns fucking all her holes. Even during her real shifts, there is plenty of cock around and more than enough privacy to mount them all: male nurses, on-call doctors, janitors, patients, security guards... one after another, in her mouth, in her cunt – without a condom off course – and who knows, maybe even in her ass."

" [moan] Your mom [moan] doesn't take it up the ass."

"Off course she doesn't take it up the ass from you daddy, no woman in her right mind takes it up the ass from her husband or her boyfriend; it's the guys she fucks on the side, behind your married back that she lets up her back door; it's so much nastier that way!"

" [moan] [moan]"

"Yeah, you like that don't you."

"God yes."

"You're wanking that big, sad piece of pipe of yours, aren't you?"

"Yesss."

"Milking it..."

"Yes."

"Thinking of mom on her back, taking a cock – bigger than yours – up her twat, then up her ass; then another one, then two at the same time; butt naked being passed from guy to guy."

"Oh Ally, stop talking about your mother like that!"

"Then what shall we talk about dad? Maybe we should talk about Edward Thompson?"

"My boss? What about him?"

"I think he's sexy!"

"Oh baby, I don't like where this is going."

"Don't be upset daddy."

"Don't be upset?? The guy is a good-for-nothing parasite."

"You're just saying that because you walked in on him fucking mom, in your own bed... twice!"

"[moan]"

"When mom told me what a big cock he had, I just had to fuck him myself!"

"Oh baby, you didn't!"

"I went to find Ed at his office, pretending to be just another customer wanting a loan. Once I was in, I told him who I was and that I wanted him to fuck me, badly. He was all for the idea!"

"What a shock!"

"Afraid I might change my mind if he waited, he took the rest of the afternoon off and asked me where I wanted to do it. I told him to take me somewhere he had fucked mom, so he took me to a sleazy motel right next to Interstate 412. He slipped the doorman 20 bucks so that he could have his usual room. He was going to fuck me in the same motel, the same room, in the same bed as where he had fucked mom so many times!"

"[moan] My god honey"

"You wouldn't believe the things Ed and I did in that motel room; things even mom wouldn't do..."

"What... what things?"

"Well, he used his belt as a leash and dragged me all around the room, I had to bark like a dog!"

"[moan]"

"He made me suck his cock for nearly an hour, before he splattered his juice all over my face!"

"No, not in your face baby."

"Oh yeah, his disgusting thick cum all over my pretty young face!"

"[moan] [moan]"

"Without cleaning any of it off, I just tugged and sucked on his dick until he was hard again and then let him put it inside of me; letting him fuck me anyway he wanted to... over and over again!"

"Oh baby."

"That little story made your fat cock throb, didn't it daddy?"

"Ye... yes, yes it did."

"You're close to cumming, aren't you?"

"Uhuh."

"Is it going to be a big load?"

"Yessss."

"Too bad you'll have to dump it on the carpet, like the sad little wanker you are!"

"Yess, god yess."

"You'd like to see my naked body wouldn't you?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"And squeeze my big young tits?"

"[moan] Fuck yeah!"

"Shove your cock up my twat, or maybe up my ass."

"Yes honey, god yes... yes, yes!"

A door opens and Ally walks in, butt-naked with just her black leather boots on – as indicated. She sees her dad jerking off on the floor like a madman. Both of them are holding a cell phone. Ally switches hers off and throws it on the bed, walking up to her dad until her boots are only a few centimeters away from his knees. David quickly closes his cell phone as well, puts it on the night stand and just continues wanking as he gawks at Ally's gorgeous naked body, so close now that he can actually feel the warmth of her skin.

"Are you going to splatter the carpet with your pathetic little load?"

"Yesss."

"Why don't you lick up the glob of cum that's on my left boot first?"

When he sees the glob of fresh cum on her boot – and realizes that her first story was true - David quickly bends down and runs his tongue over the white watery liquid, sucking and licking the sperm off of the leather surface; his fist a blur over his huge, pulsating cock.

"You know what's really sad dad? Your cock is probably bigger than any of the guys mom and I have fucked; I bet it tastes better too... how bad would you like to shove it down my throat right now?"

Licking Ally's boot up and down much farther than required, David orgasms heavily – screaming loud - and spurts his fresh cum on the carpet, depositing numerous big, fat ropes of semen between himself and Ally.

While her father convulses in sexual ecstasy, Ally bends down and whispers in his ear:"You seemed to like the cum on my boot; it's all gone... would you like some more? The guy is still in my room, maybe I can get him to jerk off straight into your mouth, would you like that?"

This nasty comment pushes David even further into orgasmic euphoria and debauchery as she opens up his mouth wide and for a few seconds mimics a sloppy blowjob, before collapsing on the floor, completely exhausted and out of breath. Ally smiles at a job well done and steps over him, sitting down on the edge of the bed, taking off her boots. As she glances down at the rich, thick cum on the carpet in front of her, she says:"You know, if that was anyone else's cream, I'd be sucking it out of the rug by now!"

"Oh god baby." David groans, holding his throbbing cock, his daughter's nasty words sending post-orgasmic shivers through his body. When her boots are off, Ally leans back on her hands and waits for her father to look at her again. As soon as he does, she simply spreads her legs without moving any other part of her body. David gets back on his knees and crawls towards her, putting his head between her thighs and getting to work. Except for some minor slurping sounds and the occasional moan from Ally, the room remains silent for a good ten minutes as David devotedly licks his daughter's twat.

When she's had enough, Ally pushes his head back a little and says:"Good boy, that'll do!"

David looks up at her and asks, as she's picking up her boots:"Don't you want me to make you cum?"

She laughs, condescendingly taps him on the head and says as she walks out of the room:"Thanks for the offer dad, but I've got a real man waiting for me in my room... you just concentrate on getting that spunk out of the carpet!"

"Bitch!"

"Goodnight daddy."

"'Night honey."

Part 2: Playing with Roger in the car.

Ally and her boyfriend Roger are on their way home, after spending an evening in the company of their good friends Kathleen and James. Kathleen, or Kathy for short, had just gotten a boob job – at the request of her boyfriend. Curious about the result, Ally had asked to see Kathy's rack. James had accompanied the ladies upstairs, because Kathy wanted him to help with the bandages. Since Ally and Kathleen had been best friends for years, everyone was perfectly fine with the whole thing, including Roger who had been left alone in the living room for about ten minutes. During the car ride home however, Ally suddenly became raunchy and decided to use the incident to degrade poor Roger.

"Kathy's tits looked great. She's a DD now."

"That's nice."

"Were you okay with the whole thing by the way?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you were the only one who didn't get to see Kathy's new tits."

"Seeing that James is her boyfriend and you're her best friend and also a woman, it's only logical that I was the only one there who didn't get to see them; I mean that would be the same as James seeing your breasts. He didn't get to see yours either, right?"

That was the onset Ally had been waiting for.

"..."

"Right?"

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"After Kathy showed me hers, we started comparing and I kinda took off my bra. I didn't really mind that James was there, and apparently neither did Kathleen because she didn't try to stop me."

"Oh my god Ally, for how long?"

"I don't know, several minutes? I didn't exactly time it, Roger!"

"So James got a really good look!"

"Is that a problem?"

"I would have preferred it if he hadn't, but I guess it's too late for that now!"

"..."

"As long as that was all he did!"

"Well..."

"What?!"

"When Kathy and I couldn't decide whose rack was bigger amongst ourselves, James offered to weigh our tits objectively..."

"And you let him?!"

"Well, I was curious, just like Kathy... I am pleased to announce that after cupping our tits for about a minute, he decided that mine were still bigger!"

"I can't believe you actually let him touch your boobs?"

"For crying out loud Roger, stop calling them boobs or breasts. They're tits, okay?"

"Fine, you let him touch your... tits, just like that?"

"What, you're telling me that I can't let a man touch my tits if I want him to?"

"Actually... no!"

"Oh really, and why is that?"

"Because they're... mine!"

"My tits are no one's property Roger, and least of all yours!"

"Least of all... what is that suppose to mean?!!" Roger shouts, unzipping his jeans, knowing all too well where this conversation is heading. Seeing him whip out his half-hard cock, Ally says:"Roger, if you're going to wank that big, fat cock of yours, at least pull over so we don't crash into anything."

As he quickly drives off the main road onto a dark dirt path, Ally says:"Did you hear what I said? James thought my tits were bigger than Kathy's after the surgery!"

"Yes Ally, I heard your the first time!"

"Oh quit pouting Roger, if you're that upset over James just cupping and weighing my tits, maybe I shouldn't even bother with telling you the rest."

"The rest? What else did he do?"

"Well, for starters, while Kathy and I were discussing his ruling, he never actually let go of my left tits; instead, he started rolling my nipples between his thumb and index finger, while wobbling my other tit up and down hard and inconsiderately. Two things he won't be able to do to Kathy's tits for a while."

"Good god!" Roger whispers, feeling his erect cock throb, as he pulls up the parking break.

"While we started talking about the operation itself, James started getting rougher, really tugging at my nipples and occasionally just bitch slapping one of my fat tits!"

Wanking like a madman, Roger says:"Why didn't you stop him?"

"I didn't see any harm in what he was doing; besides I was curious what else he was going to do."

"God, that wasn't the end of it?"

"Hardly, when he was done tugging and slapping, he bend forward and took one my tits, or part of it anyway, in his mouth and started sucking on the nipple... meanwhile he hung his massive cock out of his jeans and pushed Kathy to her knees, forcing her to lick his shlong and balls while he nursed on my tit."

"And she didn't mind?"

"Mind? She practically begged for it: her right hand flying up and down his shaft; her mouth right behind it, sucking and jerking him off at the same time like a cheap high-school slut!"

"You didn't do anything like that, did you honey?"

"Like what?"

"Like... suck his cock."

"I don't think you can call it sucking when you're gagging on it."

"Oh my god, honey no!"

"Do you want me to tell the story or not, Roger?"

"Ye... yes."

"Then quit whining!"

"Yes Ally."

"So, after he pushed me down to my knees as well, he jammed his big cock in my mouth and down my throat so hard that I started gagging almost immediately... I thought about fighting it, but it felt so good to have a real man's cock in my mouth for a change that I didn't object!"

"[moan] Then what happened?"

"He went back and forth between Kathy and me, ramming his cock down our throats or insolently slapping his big, meaty cock against our faces; this went for several minutes... until we ended up with his cock in between our two mouths, each of us slobbering over half of his tube, our lips occasionally touching in the middle!"

"[moan] [moan]"

"Anyway, when he was done with our mouth, he got behind us and lifted my skirt, pulled my panties aside and just rammed his cock up my adulterous twat without any kind of foreplay!"

"Oh honey, no!"

"Oh yes, he fucked me like a dog, Roger: hard, rough and brutal."

"Why would you let him do that to you Ally?"

"Why? Because he's a much better fuck than you are Roger... because I wanted to feel what Kathy gets to feel every single day... because I was horny and wanted to piss you off... do you want more reasons or should I continue the story?"

"Con... continue."

"After a few minutes of banging my cunt, he pulled back and looked at Kathleen. She must have recognized the look in his eyes, because she took off her skirt and panties and got on all fours, right next beside me. All he had to do was look at her and wait for her to crawl into position; then he rammed it up her cunt, giving her the same scorching fucking he had just given me!"

"[moan] [moan]"

"Then, after another few minutes, he pulled out of her and pulled me closer to him; thinking he was going to fuck my cunt again, I leaned forward again on all fours and prepared myself for his thrusts. Imagine my surprise when I felt the tip of his colossal cock against my ass!"

"Oh no, you didn't... tell me you didn't let him do that!!!"

"Calm down Roger, keep jerking that fat cock of yours and just relax!"

"Ally, please tell me you didn't let some stranger fuck you up the ass!"

"He's hardly a stranger Roger, he's one of our closest friends."

"Exactly, and you just let him fuck you up the ass! You're a slut!"

"I guess I am, aren't I?" Ally laughs at him.

"You think this is funny?!"

"Funny? Trust me Roger, getting your ass stretched like a condom by a giant cock isn't funny at all!"

"Jesus Ally, I am your boyfriend and I never get to fuck you... there!"

"Boys ask and beg, real men take Roger!"

Inspired by these words, Roger lets go of his cock and leaps at his girlfriend, grabbing her tits with one hand and jamming the other one between her legs, pushing her skirt up. Before Roger even gets to second base, Ally starts slapping him all over, shouting:"What the hell do you think you're doing? Get off of me!"

Roger backs away, wrapping his right hand back around his dick and says:"What? James gets to shove his dick in every one of your holes, but I can't cup a feel, is that it?"

"Don't be so dramatic Roger... and get out of the car!"

"What?"

"Take off your clothes, get out of the car and kneel down in the mud; I wanna hear you squeal like a greasy pig while you blow your load; is that clear enough for you?"

As Roger starts stripping off his clothes, he asks:"What's gotten into you all of a sudden? You're not just acting like a slut, now you're talking like one as well?"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers
12