Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 05

Story Info
Ally loves degrading her loved ones.
5.1k words
4.57
42.2k
14
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,349 Followers

This story contains scenes of – incestual – consensual domination, submission and humiliation. If any of this bothers you in any way, please stop reading now. Otherwise have fun...

Part 5: Ally whores out her mom in the sauna.

Hi, my name is Therese, Ally's mom and I am here to tell you little perverts what Ally did to me a few weeks ago. After one of our mother-daughter shopping sprees, Ally invited me to a health spa for a sauna session. I had never tried one and so I agreed, naïvely believing that is was going to be a private affair. The fact that we didn't have our swimsuits with us wasn't a problem according to Ally – who was a frequent sauna visitor. In retrospect, this should have been my first clue. After paying the clerk, Ally led me down a corridor towards the changing rooms. Although the two doors were clearly labeled MEN and WOMEN, Ally barged into the wrong one. I hurried in behind her to warn her, but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw two men looking at us. Luckily, they already had a large white towel wrapped around them and were about to leave anyway. When Ally started taking her clothes off – when it should have been obvious that we were in the wrong changing room – I knew she hadn't made a mistake; she had done this on purpose. While I just stood there, nervously waiting for our two spectators to leave, Ally just continued undressing. By the time the guys actually headed out, she was down to her bra. On their way out, they both turned to stare at her rack, and got an unexpected treat as Ally simply pulled her panties down right in front of them. Needless to say, they took their sweet time closing the door, ogling her naked body for as long as they could.

I should have been shocked that she would put herself on display like that for a couple of total strangers, but over the years I had grown somewhat accustomed to Ally's shamelessness and depravity. As soon as we were alone, I quickly undressed and wrapped a large white towel around myself. Ally – who didn't even bother with covering herself up – walked out the changing room and led me, down several corridors, to cabin nr 3. I followed her in and looked around for a few seconds: the room was about 3 by 4 meters, completely covered in wood, with two levels of benches all around. The modest lighting in the room created a warm, comfy atmosphere. While Ally poured some water on the lava stones, I sat down carefully on the right side of the room, on the lower level of benches. Ally walked over, laid down her towel next to me and sat down on it. She didn't say anything about me keeping my towel on and I didn't comment on her taking hers off. We both knew better than that. For about fifteen minutes, we talked about girl stuff... nothing you perverts would be interested in.

Then, suddenly, a guy in his early twenties walked in; at first I thought he had the wrong cabin, but when he sat down across from us and started staring us up and down, I figured this probably wasn't a gender-specific sauna. Luckily I hadn't taken off my towel yet.

Ally – stark naked – started wriggling around on her towel and whispered:"Yummy, look at the cock on him!"

I quickly glanced at the boy's circumcised cock and noticed that it was considerably bigger than anything I had ever seen – which wasn't a lot, I'll admit – and it was only half erect. It dangled, curved slightly outwards, obscenely between his open legs. Being circumcised, the tip was out in the open, and it was nicely glimmering – almost shiny! I turned beet red as I felt a tingle down between my legs and looked at Ally, trying to get her attention away from him by talking to her, but it was already too late.

"Mom, I am getting turned on!"

"Don't be silly." I said, trying to defuse the situation.

He grinned arrogantly as he saw us eyeing his tool and whispering.

"Hi, I am Ally... and this is my mom Therese." Ally blurted out.

"Rick." was all he said, in the most condescending tone, as he briefly glanced at his cock – which had grown another couple of centimeters and was starting to become fully erect – smiling, quite pleased with himself. I think the only thing bigger than his cock, was his ego!

"Mom, he's making me horny." Ally whispered, as a red warning sign started flashing in my head.

"Ally, control yourself." I whispered, cursing myself for raising her so liberally. Meanwhile I caught myself staring at the young man's cock, which was now fully hard and sticking out like a sore thumb, arching in a nearly perfect 45° angle. I did my best to ignore a second tingling between my legs.

Although she hadn't been sitting with her legs crossed or even closed; up until now Ally's posture had been relatively decent. This quickly changed as she leaned back against the second level of benches and pulled her left foot up, placing it on her towel. This gave Rick a prime view of her pussy, on top of the unobstructed view he already had on the rest of her young, gorgeous body. His erection bounced up and down a couple of times as he blatantly lusted after my daughter. I am ashamed to admit that I felt another stir between my legs, for the third time in even less minutes. I guess it was a normal reaction considering the circumstances, but still I was somewhat embarrassed that my body reacted in this fashion to a random, arrogant stranger. I was particularly surprised that this guy's obvious arrogance was apparently in no way a turnoff for me. To say that the same thing was true for Ally would be an understatement: glancing at her, I could see goose bumps all over her body and I noticed that her nipples had become fully erect. She clearly had trouble keeping her hands still as both of them were fidgeting with her towel; it was probably all she could do to keep from touching herself!

"I wanna give him a blowjob." she suddenly whispered, not taking her eyes off him. I didn't know how to react to that statement, not that anything I might have said would have made any difference; she got up just a few seconds later and walked over to him.

"Your cock is beautiful... I would really love to suck it!"

If there's a bigger compliment a woman can give a man, I have yet to hear it! As I was appalled by what Ally had just said – completely uninhibited by my presence – Rick beamed with pride. He didn't say a word, but simply grinned and nodded as his body started radiating even more testosterone than before. Apparently his arrogance wasn't totally unjustified, I thought, as I witnessed my daughter sinking to her knees in front of him! She took his fat, meaty cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. Shame on you Ally, I thought as I clenched my legs shut, trying to ignore my own lust.

"Yeah, suck it, you fucking slut." Rick grunted.

Now, that angered me a little bit: I'll be the first one to admit that my Ally has some issues, sexually, but that's no reason to call her a slut, especially proceeded by the f-word! Still, it didn't seem to bother Ally much. Quite the opposite actually: she started bobbing her head up and down his massive erection even faster and more diligently.

"Deeper... yeah, that's it... more, you little slut!" he moaned.

As if things weren't bad enough, suddenly the door to our cabin opened and an elder gentleman – in his late fifties – walked in and sat down somewhere in the middle of the room, halfway between where I was sitting and where my daughter was sucking off a complete stranger. Apparently, I was the only one in the room with some sense of propriety as nor Rick, nor Ally, nor the elder gentleman seemed the least bit uneasy with the situation. Ally just kept sucking Rick's dick while the newcomer stared at them and started tugging his own limp dick.

"That's it girl... suck the cum out of his balls." he said.

Ally, always up for an audience and dirty talk, reacted by moving her head to the side so the stranger could have a better look. While glancing at him, she moved the tip of Rick's cock around in her mouth, bumping it against the inside of her cheeks, causing them to lewdly bulge outwards, one at a time. After her little trick, she started sucking Rick's cock again, with even more drive than before. It wasn't long before he had to give in.

"Fuck yeah, I am cumming... you stupid bitch!" he grunted disrespectfully. His offensiveness only seemed to fuel Ally's lust as she now furiously bobbed her head up and down, jacking his shaft with her right hand, feverishly trying her best to drain him. My cunt contracted as I watched her swallow down his –no doubt massive – load. She kept jacking and sucking until his cock had gone completely limp, devouring every last one of his sperm cells.

Raising her head from his lap, she opened her empty mouth, showing it to him. Then she turned towards the elder gentleman and showed it to him too! Finally, she turned towards me and opened her mouth a third time, licking her lips suggestively. My god, that was so nasty! Maybe my daughter is a slut after all, I thought to myself, kidding myself that there was even the slightest doubt in anyone's mind. And to alleviate the last shreds of doubt, Ally did one of the wickedest things I had ever seen; instead of getting up and sitting back down – or leaving – she shifted around on her knees and shuffled over to the elder gentleman.

"While I am at it..." she whispered, as she bent her head down in his lap and stuffed his dick in her mouth too! Although the old geezer had been tugging at it ever since he sat down, it still wasn't fully erect. Ally quickly remedied that. She started slobbering all over his cock, generously licking his balls, getting him rock hard in under a minute. As her mother I was horrified and I wanted to reprimand her for being such a slut, but as a woman who was incredibly horny and soaking wet, I didn't want to spoil the show – besides, knowing Ally, the last thing I wanted to do was draw any more attention to myself than absolutely necessary. In retrospect, that ship had already sailed. While she was on her knees sucking off her second stranger, she kept glancing at me. At the time I figured she was checking to see how I was reacting, when in fact she was probably thinking of how she was going to embarrass and degrade me. After getting the old man good stiff and hard, she bobbed her head up and down his dick furiously, and less than two minutes later, she took her second load of cum in her mouth. This time however, she didn't swallow; instead, she rose to her feet and walked up to me, sashaying her hips for the guys' benefit. As she approached me, the look in her eyes was unmistakably clear: she was going to humiliate me in front of these two strangers and if I resisted, I'd be in a lot more trouble than if I didn't. She grabbed my towel and leisurely opened it, exposing my body to both men, then bent her head down in between my breasts and opened her mouth, letting the elder guy's cum – mixed with quite some saliva from herself – dribble onto my chest. It ran down my stomach, into my pubic hair and finally onto my towel.

"Fuck." Rick said. "The old hag is as much of a slut as her daughter."

It was vulgar and disrespectful, but what he said was true: I was acting like a slut, simply for not stopping or resisting Ally. I told myself that she was too strong-willed and that it would only make things worse if I stood up to her, but the truth of the matter was that I wanted her to humiliate me, very badly in fact. While more cum and saliva was still dripping from Ally's mouth, Rick started pumping his cock again, getting it hard in just under twenty seconds. She glanced at him over her shoulder and beckoned over him as she spat the last glob of fluids onto me. Rick got up eagerly and approached us, wanking his massive tool.

"Would you like to drill her?" Ally asked.

"She cool with that?" Rick replied casually.

"Off course, she's just a dumb whore." my daughter replied without blushing.

"But... but... no, you can't.... I am... I am married." I whimpered meekly, hoping my good housewife routine wouldn't delay Rick for too long.

"Don't listen to her, pound the old slut! Ram it up her soggy crack." Ally exclaimed.

God, the filth that was coming out of my daughter's mouth was making me so fucking horny that I was actually starting to soak my towel! Rick must have liked what she was saying too, because he positioned his giant tip against my soggy crack, put his hands on my shoulders for support and rammed it in so hard and deep that I nearly orgasmed from the first shove. It finally caused me to open my mouth and make some noise, even if it was only to moan like a common street whore. Due to the hard impacts my body was enduring, my plump tits vulgarly bounced up and down. This off course caught the eye of the old fart. He repositioned himself a little closer to the action and reached out for them, to touch and play with them at first, but after a little while he started slapping them around, gently at first, but gradually harder and nastier. Even when it got uncomfortable, I didn't say anything: whores don't complain, I told myself.

As Rick kept ramming his fuck stick in my loose, old cunt, the elder gentleman started wanking his half-hard cock as he addressed my daughter and asked:"Can I fuck her mouth?"

"Fuck yeah, stuff it in her cocksucking pie hole... really ram it down her throat!" my daughter said ruthlessly. He needed no more encouragement and gripped my head with both hands, getting into position. A little to everyone's surprise – including my own – I opened my mouth eagerly and stuck out my tongue. Once I started sucking and licking his cock, it grew surprisingly fast and before long it had grown stiff enough to fuck my mouth with. For the next couple of minutes, both men really pounded into me – using me like the whore that I was. They were rough, vulgar, completely disrespectful and... they were making me cum! My body shuddered faintly as I came; my pussy clenching around one dick as I moaned quietly around the other one.

Towards the end of my orgasm, the elder gentleman suddenly exclaimed:"Take it, you fucking cum whore!" and started ejaculating in my mouth.

Due to some of his convulsions, his cock slipped out and started spewing his stale cum onto my lips and chin for a few moments. When he realized what had happened, he grabbed hold of his dick again and started smacking it against my tits, splattering some cum on them as well. Rick, meanwhile, continued to bang the shit out of me and was actually pounding harder into me than my husband had ever done. My body was rocking and trashing to the rhythm of his pounding; a second orgasm wasn't far off!

But that's when Rick pulled out and got up on the bench, putting his feet next to my legs, his cock dangling in front of me. Crazy with lust and lingering feelings of climax, I opened my mouth and swallowed it, tasting my own cunt. After fucking my mouth for about twenty seconds, his cock was clean as a whistle and he pulled out again, stepping down and positioning himself against my cunt again. Somewhere around this time, the old fart left the room; he'd probably had enough and didn't want to risk dying of a heart attack. Ally was smiling widely, not taking her eyes off me and Rick as she was playing with her tits, tweaking her nipples.

"Yeah, fuck her hard." she whispered as he rammed his cock in me again. She came closer, standing right next to him and whispered:"Cum in her face, she hates that!"

It's true: I do hate that... I don't even let my husband do that, and it's one of things I am unlikely to do, even to 'help' my daughter with her affliction. However, I must admit that Ally rarely steers events in this direction. She must have been really fucking horny; very much like me, as I was seriously considering letting Rick give me a facial.

Rick however didn't care what I nor Ally wanted and pushed her out of the way, continuing to fuck me with increased zeal and said:"Stop telling me what to do... I'll fuck her however I want to!"

His determination, the arrogance in his voice and the strength with which he was pounding my cunt all helped to make the decision easier; I would let Rick decide and he could pretty much do anything he wanted to me. Of all the times Ally had degraded and humiliated me, it had rarely been with such a fine specimen of a man. I relaxed and left the decision over to him; he could pump his sperm in my cunt, he could make me swallow it or he could even splatter it in my face. I simply didn't care... Ally however was determined to get him to cum in my face and degrade her mother in the vilest possible way, by making her submit to the one thing she knew I was reluctant to do. Words weren't going to convince Rick, she knew that... but Ally has had sufficient experience in making people – especially men – do what she wanted them to do. As Rick pulled out and stuffed his cock in my mouth again, Ally seized the opportunity and moved behind him, pulled his moist ass cheeks apart and stuffed her face in there.

"What the..." Rick exclaimed as he turned around, pulling his massive erection out of my mouth, looking down at Ally. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Convincing you to cum in the bitch's face!" Ally said, as she leaned forward and started licking his nutsack, now dangling in front of her, quickly moving her tongue underneath and to the back of his ball sack, as she crawled closer and swiftly maneuvered her head in between his legs, moving her tongue towards his ass crack again. By the time Rick spoke again, Ally was facing up, leaning back on her hands, his nutsack bumping against her chin as her tongue was wedged up his crack.

Less startled this time, Rick relaxed and let her work, whispering, grunting almost:"You must really want me to explode in the old cunt's face!"

Stop it, I thought to myself; everyone was talking about me like I wasn't even there and usually it involved a degrading insult; I couldn't take much more! I was just one insult away from jamming a couple of fingers up my hole and drilling myself to a spectacular climax!

Rick pushed his giant throbbing cock back into my mouth, gave it a few shoves, then took it out and started wanking it inches from my face, while moaning and getting his balls and ass licked by my daughter. I closed my eyes, accepting my fate which now seemed inescapable.

"I am cumming, bitch." Rick groaned, announcing proudly. That's it, I thought to myself as I moved my right hand towards my cunt and stuffed three fingers in there. I couldn't stand Rick's type in every day life, and yet here he was, having just banged the shit out of me and about to cover my face in his no doubt thick, warm, disgusting sperm. About twenty seconds later he grunted like a caveman and started spurting his semen all over my face, covering every pore of my skin, creating a haze of gooey cum all over my nose, cheeks, closed eyes, forehead, hairline; I was a fucking mess! Just like Rick and Ally I was sweating all over my body, including my face, which prevented Rick's cum from staying put; in a slow but steady pace his man juice started sliding down my face, down my neck, onto my tits. Despite the best efforts of my fingers, I wasn't able to cum in a timely fashion, and once Rick's balls were empty, the moment was gone.

As Rick sat down on the bench, catching his breath, I reached down to grab my towel and clean his cum off of me. Ally however put her hand on the towel, preventing me from taking it.

"Uhuh, we're not done yet!" she said as she backed up and sat down on the other side of the room, right across from me. As she spread her legs, putting one foot on the bench with her, she stretched her index finger of her right hand and tapped it on her pussy as she looked at me. Rick, who had sat down on the benches perpendicular to Ally and mine, looked at us alternately, wondering how this was going to play out. I knew better than to go against Ally wishes – even if I had wanted to – and so I didn't pick up the towel, leaving Rick's cum exactly where it was and got on my hands and knees, crawling towards Ally in a slow, submissive pace. As soon as I was close enough, I pushed my face against her glistening cunt and started licking, pleasuring my little girl. Ally moaned, writhed and gently pulled my hair for the next ten minutes as I did my best to give her as much pleasure as I could. Although my submission and my humiliation was important to her, she still needed to get off as well.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,349 Followers
12