Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll join you; I need to wash my hands anyway." Nick said as the two of them walked into the hallway and then into the bathroom. After a few minutes, it was clear that Nick was doing more in there then just washing his hands, so I started clearing the table and cleaning up all the spilled casserole, cleaning up the kitchen and doing the dishes. Nearly an hour and a half had passed when I sat down on the couch and started watching TV. Although I was still horny and curious as to what the hell they were doing in there for so long, the thought never entered my mind to actually go and have a look.

Another twenty minutes or so later, I heard them barging out of the bathroom and storming into the master bedroom across the hall. I heard the door slam shut and barely a minute later I started hearing moaning and slapping noises, as Nick was probably fucking her again. About ten minutes later, I heard Ally howl and scream. I whipped out my cock and started jacking once again. Then it was silent for a few minutes, since I hadn't heard Nick cum I could only assume they were still at it - maybe giving him a handjob or a blowjob. Another couple of minutes later, the body slapping started up again. This time, at the end, it was Nick who screamed and orgasmed. Figuring they were done, at least for a while, I was contemplating my next move - either letting go of my cock or masturbating to a finish right there on the couch - when I heard the bedroom door open and noticed Ally sneaking into the living room in her white cotton panties and ditto bra. As I could hardly imagine Nick fucking her with her underwear on, I realized she had put it back on for my 'benefit'.

"Ow, you look so cute tugging on your little dick." she whispered, very slowly and condescendingly as if she was talking to a retarded dog. She kneeled in front of me and slowly reached out to wrap her right hand around my huge dong. I gasped as her touch literally cut off my breath for a few seconds.

"You've been such a good boy about all this!" she said, in the same degrading tone as before, as her hand slowly stroked my big, throbbing cock.

"I think you've earned a little reward." she whispered, belittling me like a young child.

"I saw you looking at my tits before... but you didn't see all of them did you?"

I shook my head.

"Would you like to unhook my bra and see my tits?"

Unable to speak, I just nodded my head feverishly.

"Then go ahead." Ally smiled.

I reached around her and started fumbling with her clasp as she started stroking me faster; she timed it perfectly and just when I had undone her bra in the back and was ready to uncover her tits, she jerked me to a finish. As I groaned and started to tremble, she whispered: "Oh, I love you too, honey!" and let go of my cock, leaning in and wrapping her hands around me, hugging me tightly. By doing so, she killed two birds with one stone: one, she ruined my orgasm and killed my ejaculation at the worst possible moment and two, cut off all access to my crotch so that I couldn't provide myself with additional friction. As an added bonus, I still hadn't seen her tits as they were still safely in her bra. As I bucked and trashed under her, frustrated and desperate for some release, she pressed down with all her might and pushed my head against her shoulder tightly, whispering: "Ssssssss, it'll be over soon... just a few more seconds. That's it, there we go..."

With my orgasm ruined beyond repair - and my dick already going flaccid again - she got up and smiled widely as she gave me a peck on the forehead and pranced out of the living room, heading straight for the bedroom again. I heard the door close as I looked down at my poor cock, which I was sure was not getting up any time soon. Although I knew that for a fact, I still caught myself trying to jerk it back to life during the minutes that followed. Suddenly, I heard the bedroom door open and then footsteps. I instinctively let go of my cock and turned my head towards the door. In came Ally - still in her underwear - with Nick, completely naked. She was holding his massive erection and using it to guide him into the living room.

"I don't know about this Al." Nick said. "Are you sure?"

"Trust me." Ally replied, pulling him further towards me by use of his cock.

"I wouldn't feel comfortable." Nick said, stopping, trying to back away.

Ally looked at him and asked: "Do you want to fuck me up the ass?"

"Yeah, but..."

"And then ram it in my mouth, making me taste my own ass?" Ally asked softly, as her grip on his shaft loosened and she started caressing his balls softly.

"Yes." Nick replied, realizing that whatever she wanted it him to do, it was a fair exchange!

Ally squatted down in front of me, dangling Nick's massive cock inches from my face.

"Roger, honey... I would like you to suck Nick's cock and take his cum in your face. Can you do that for me?" she whispered, looking me straight in the eye.

Now, I was willing to go along with a lot of things, but this - I felt - was pushing it!

"No Ally." I said. "This has gone far enough!"

"See, told you." Nick said.

Ally held her hand up towards Nick, indicating to be quiet and give her a moment to prove him wrong and looked at me for a few seconds. Without saying another word, she reached back and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor. I gawked in awe at her beautiful breasts and couldn't believe I had been denied that view for so long, but at the same time I wasn't planning on giving in that easily. Ally seemed to realize that as she didn't even wait for me to say anything. She simply hooked both thumbs behind the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, to her knees. Then, she pulled one leg up slightly, then the other as she stepped out her last piece of clothing and simply looked at me.

While drooling over her gorgeously trimmed pussy and the rest of her astonishing body, I opened my mouth and engulfed Nick's cock without further hesitation. She just stood there, her pelvis cocked to the left, her hands on her hips as she smiled quite pleased with herself as she'd gotten her way once again. She knew it was the mere sight of her body that had made me open my mouth and swallow his dick whole. Meanwhile, I heard Nick moaning as I was bobbing my head feverishly up and down his shaft, really giving him a first class blowjob. If I was going to do it, I might as well do it right, I figured. And to be honest, his mammoth cock tasted great and stretched my mouth just the way I liked it.

"You know, he's pretty good at this." Nick moaned.

"I should hope so." Ally replied. "He has probably sucked more cock than I have."

"And that's saying something." Nick joked.

"Easy tiger." Ally smiled. "I never heard you complain when we were together."

"Now that you mention it..." Nick continued his joking as his balls were slapping against my chin.

"I'd be real careful what you say next." Ally giggled. "If you want to stick that thing up my ass, you'd better be nice to me."

"I will sweat pea..." Nick grunted.

"Besides, I am cumming." he added as he grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it out of my mouth, jacking the monster off right in front of my face. Barely two seconds later, he exploded and flung several ropes of cum at my face, covering it quite thoroughly. After coating my face in his warm goo, he stepped back and panted as he sat down on one of the chairs around the dining room table, deliberately putting some distance between himself and the 'cock sucking man-whore he had just dumped his cum on'.

As I sat there, his juice leaking down my cheeks and chin onto my shirt, I half expected Ally to walk away, probably into the bedroom where Nick was probably going to fuck her ass, amongst other things. Instead however, she stepped up to me, presenting me her cunt which looked battered and freshly fucked. I didn't hesitate and started licking, probably eating some more of Nick's cum in the process, but I didn't care: I had done a lot of worse things than this, so I licked, nibbled and tongue fucked Ally's cunt the best I knew how. I made her moan and scream almost non-stop, and even made her have a tiny climax many, many minutes later. Not satisfied with her small climax, she pulled away, turned around and backed up with her ass against my face as she bent forward as far as she could, nearly touching her toes, whispering, clearly aroused: "Deeper!"

I put both hands on her ass cheeks, prying them open a little further still and started licking her with renewed zeal and increased depth. She started moaning loudly and uninhibited as I licked her through multiple orgasms. As she was coming down her second climax, she suddenly reached for my zipper and undid it, quite adeptly fishing out my erection, all while being upside down. While she moaned and panted increasingly faster and louder, her right hand started flying up and down my big shaft. This was the first time I felt her hand on my cock... and I am not ashamed to admit that if she hadn't ruined my previous orgasm only half an hour before, I would have cum instantly.

Besides, I expected nothing less this time. Although I had made some considerable progress now - she was naked and was cumming in my face - I was still expecting her to squeeze my tube shut at some point or humiliate me in some other way.

Imagine my surprise when, after climaxing a third time, Ally started wanking me even faster and didn't let up anymore... it was suddenly a race now: she desperately needed me to stop before giving her a fourth orgasm. And she succeeded: after another minute or so, I started moaning loudly into her cunt as she was about to make me spurt. As expected, she let go of my cock and stepped away.

As I was getting ready to grab my cock and wank the cum out of my balls myself, imagine my surprise when she turned around and squatted down in front of me, facing me. She wrapped her right hand around my throbbing dong again and continued jacking me off as she held her left hand under my purple cock head. She looked me straight in the eye with the warmest and most sexy smile I had ever seen, making me spurt so hard and so much that her hand literally overflowed. I couldn't believe she had actually made me cum. I sat there, on my knees, panting and breathing heavily, as I gawked at her, mostly at her face, but also at her tits a little bit. To my amazement, Ally cupped her hand and put it against her mouth, lewdly slurping and swallowing all of my cum! I, nor Nick, could believe our eyes: it was so nasty and incredibly slutty that everything she had done so far paled in comparison. Ally laid down flat on her back, panting and recuperating, with her eyes closed. In doing so, she created an awkward moment for Nick and me, as we both sat there, both drained and with our cocks out. I reclined, resting my back and neck against the back of the couch and closing my eyes, pretending to need some rest myself. I don't know how Nick passed the time and frankly I could not have cared less. I closed my eyes and just waited for the awkward moment to go away... I assumed that Nick and Ally would eventually head back into the bedroom. Boy, was I wrong!

After what I can only assume were five or six minutes of just sitting there with my eyes closed and Nick's cum and Ally's cunt juices drying on my face, I suddenly felt a soft, female foot against my ball sack. I looked up at for a moment and noticed Ally still lying there, having extended her right foot and softly rubbing my balls. I glanced at nick, who apparently was as baffled as I was, and so I closed my eyes again, savoring Ally's attention for as long as it would last. After another few minutes, I felt a second foot joining the party and slowly including my cock in the action. I think all in all twelve or so minutes must have passed since Ally had gotten on her back when Nick suddenly cleared his throat and asked: "Say Ally, you ready to go back?"

Convinced Ally's attention for my cock would soon be over, I opened my eyes only to see her sitting up and getting on her knees in front of me, leaning her head closer towards my cock, as she said: "Nick, I think you'd better go."

She opened her mouth and engulfed my shrunken cock without thinking twice. I glanced at Nick who was absolutely mystified. Just like that, the tables had turned: for some reason, I was suddenly in Ally's good graces while Nick had been sent to the dog house.

"Uh Ally?" Nick tried again.

Ally ignored him coldly and started bobbing her head up and down my slowly hardening cock, sucking on it mainly for the show, as it was not going to produce any more cum any time soon. It was clear that she was doing it to spite Nick. After looking puzzled for several long seconds, not quite sure where this was suddenly coming from, he got up and sauntered into the hallway, probably heading for the bedroom. I looked down at Ally - my cock till the root in her mouth - and did my best not to move too much as I didn't want to her to stop what she was doing. Fully concentrated, Ally didn't take her eyes, or her mouth off my cock for the next couple of minutes, getting it fully erect. Eventually Nick came wandering back in, full dressed and said: "So, I guess I'll be going then."

At that moment, Ally let my rock hard cock slip out of her mouth and turned around, getting on all fours, presenting her ass to me and saying: "I want you to fuck my ass, Roger!"

Now it was Nick's turn to be humiliated. As I slid off the couch and in behind Ally, positioning my throbbing cock against her rear entrance, Nick turned and walked out, clearly not in the mood to witness her take my cock up her ass. Just as I stuffed it in her ass, he closed the door behind him, prompting Ally to moan once and then move forward so that my cock slipped back out. Without even giving me another glance, she got up and walked out of the room, saying: "You'll be sleeping on the couch tonight, Roger."

Ally giveth and taketh away...

12