Ally Ch. 01

Story Info
A senior has her boundaries pushed.
954 words
3.42
52.8k
16

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers

Thursday was Todd's Birthday. He had special plans for Ally. Ally was the one to be surprised.

Ally was an 18 year old senior in high school. She had gone unnoticed by the guys until she "blossomed" over the summer. Now she was 5'8", 36-24-36, with soft B cup breasts. Her dirty blonde hair was shoulder length and curly. Her all over tan made for an amazing package. Todd immediately recognized this new meat as an opportunity not to be missed. Ally had put up some resistance to his initial advances, but soon caved in. Todd liked a challenge.

Ally asked Todd what he wanted to do on his birthday. She knew from past experience that his wishes would involve her pussy. She had given it up to him about a month ago despite feelings of guilt. She didn't want to be a whore. But the pleasure soon overruled her concerns. Todd discovered the key to overcoming her objections was her "magic button". Her clit was the key to getting her to agree to anything.

He picked her up and was impressed. Todd had convinced her to shave her pussy, begin nude tanning, and created a new wardrobe for her. Now her clothes were tighter, skirts shorter, and underwear lingerie or absent. Tonight she had followed his wishes. She wore a white wife beater tank top (braless), painfully tight jeans with several tears in the butt and thighs and sandals. At his request, panties were omitted. Ally complained about the lack of underwear but Todd insisted. She was uncomfortably aware that her nipples showed and the feeling of her bare pussy in the tight jeans was distracting.

They ate at a nice restaurant. During dinner he mauled her breasts several times and kept grabbing her butt and crotch. She always pushed his hands away from her vulnerable areas, but never got up and left. By the time they left her nipples were rock hard and there was a damp spot in her jeans that didn't go unnoticed.

Todd had secured a hotel suite and a bottle of wine from his parent's house. Once in the room, Todd pulled her into the bathroom. He began filling the Jacuzzi tub and opened the wine. Ally allowed him to remove her tank top. He paused to pinch her nipples and then began peeling her jeans off. As she stepped out of the jeans and her shoes, Todd stayed on his knees and began teasing her clit. "Hey, come on, stop" Ally said, uncomfortable standing nude in front of him while he ate her out. Todd ignored her and began working a finger into her moist hole. She sighed and leaned back against the wall. Her reaction told Todd that she was getting ready for his surprise but he kept up the pressure. Continuing to lap at her clit, he now worked a second and third finger into her cunt. Quite a transformation for a girl who was a virgin two months ago!

Just when he sensed her climax approaching Todd rose and climbed into the tub. The stunned girl was left panting against the wall, pussy gaping and throbbing. She followed him to the tub hoping for the climax she had been denied. Todd wanted to keep her aroused but desperate to cum. While they sat in the tub working on the wine they kissed and groped each other. Todd rarely wasted time on this type of foreplay once he found how vulnerable her clit was. Tonight he took the time to drive her crazy. Ally was confused. Usually he was inside her very quickly, why was he tormenting her?

Abruptly, Todd left the tub and dried off. He held out a towel for her and she followed his lead. Todd took extra care drying her raw nipples and distended clit causing her to writhe and groan in frustration. Her nipples were small and sharp as nails when aroused, her clit stuck out like a pencil eraser. He led the intensely frustrated girl into the bedroom. She hated to use coarse language, but desperation caused her to throw herself on the bed, spread her labia and yell "fuck me!" Todd was pleased! He was on her quickly and in her in one thrust. She screamed "Oh God" and wrapped her legs around his ass pulling him to her need. Before she came he pulled out and rolled her onto her belly. He paused for a minute to enjoy the sight of her dripping pussy and wonderful butt before pulling her hips up and punching into her again with a grunt. She had loosened up from 4 weeks of almost daily fucking and the three finger warm-up in the bathroom.

Todd began to tease her anus while slowly fucking her pussy. Ally groaned "stop that" but Todd ignored her and slid his thumb up her ass. She gasped at the intrusion but did nothing else, too consumed with the need to cum. Todd sped up his fucking and replaced the thumb in her corn hole with two then three fingers. Just when her orgasm hit he pulled out both his cock and fingers and jammed his cock up her ass. She screamed, both from the pain and her orgasm. Todd pumped a few more times and then came in her formerly virgin ass.

Ally curled up in the fetal position and cried. Todd couldn't believe the view of her gaping pussy and cum-soaked ass. After enjoying the view he lay down with her and calmed her down. Eventually he came in her pussy again and they left on the same terms they started the night on!

Only later did she feel the guilt of being an ass whore.

BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers