Ally Ch. 06

Story Info
Ally tries to get her video back.
2.9k words
3.98
21.2k
6
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers

Ally woke up in a strange bed late in the morning. She then realized she was naked. The pain in her crotch brought back a flood of memories. These memories were both erotic and terrifying. Lance and his buddies had pulled a train on her. They had filmed her getting double fucked, which was bad, by a black man, which was worse! Her father definitely did not approve of interracial dating, much less what had happened last night.

She cried and didn't know what to do. Greg casually strolled in "Good morning, beautiful!" She didn't cover herself. She was broken. Greg took her by the hand, groping her bare ass as he led her into the bathroom. "A shower will help," he said. She took his advice. In the shower, she examined herself. Her breasts were tender and a little bruised. They had been very rough with them. Reaching down, her pussy was raw and opened enough that she fit three fingers inside herself without difficulty. Her sphincter was swollen and very tender. How many had fucked her ass last night? Three, but luckily Dre had not. He was just too big.

She dried off and looked for her clothes. Greg had not brought them to her. She wrapped the towel around herself and went out to find them. Greg saw her and invited her into the kitchen. "Coffee, tea, diet Coke?" She took a diet Coke and asked for her clothes. Greg said "how about a bagel?" She accepted and repeated her request. First, we have something to discuss, a contract of sorts. Ally got even paler.

Greg laid it out. Ally was to host another party next weekend at Dre's place. The guest list would be none of her business. "No way!" she shouted. "Give me my clothes and I am out of here!" "If you are a giving hostess, you get your gangbang video back." Her head sank in defeat.

Greg circled behind her barstool and pulled her towel off. She pleaded, "I'm too sore" He pushed down on her shoulders, and she serviced him. Finally, when he was done and clean he led her to her clothes and drove her home. Her parents were not pleased. Her father called her a whore. She went to her room and cried.

Saturday rolled around and Ally was apprehensive. This week had gone smoothly. Her orifices healed and were closer to normal size. Her labia now stayed open like a flower and she certainly wasn't as tight as she was before the gangbang. Her butthole was still a bit tender and protruded in protest of the previous weekend's violation. She had used lotion on her nipples daily and they were no longer sore, but all the attention kept them hard most of the time.

Ally dressed in a pair of super tight jean shorts and a tit hugging hot pink t-shirt. As was her new habit, she wore no bra, proudly displaying her beautiful rack. She did wear a lime green thong because she knew that when they were done with her that her cunt and ass would be sore and swollen. The underwear would keep the rough jean material off the sensitive flesh. Her high-heeled wedges showed off her bright pink toenails and silver toe ring.

She drove herself to Dre's place. Last time she had no way to get home. Tonight she would leave with her video in her own car. Her parents would throw her out if she stayed out all night again.

Ally arrived at Dre's and was quite nervous. She imagined a room full of hard cocks awaited her. They were going to use her as their fuck toy. She was both excited and terrified at the prospect.

Hesitantly, she rang the doorbell. Dre opened the door and felt pity for the scared, but undeniably hot girl. He said, "I knew you would be nervous so I asked you to get here early so we could relax first." Ally smiled and stepped in. Dre failed to mention that he and Derek wanted a taste before the herd tore her up.

They came into the family room and a couple was seated on the couch. Ally, this is Derek, my brother and Krystal. Derek was just like his little brother only bigger and tougher looking. Krystal looked like a prostitute. She wore white short-shorts and a blue tube top that barely covered her giant tits. She was leaning back on Derek, legs spread, feet on the couch. Derek was smoking a splif and Krystal was drinking from a 40.

Everyone seemed relaxed and that helped Ally calm down. She was relieved that she hadn't walked into a room full of naked men. Was Krystal here for entertainment as well? She looked ready to take on all comers, literally! Ally was glad there would be another set of holes to handle the crowd.

Dre sat on the other end of the couch and invited Ally to join him. He opened a 40 and offered it to her. She took a swig. The malt liquor was harsher than the light beer she was accustomed to but it was cold. As she drank, Dre lit a blunt. They began passing the liquor and pot back and forth between themselves. Ally took deep hits and long drinks. She needed to relax. It would make this evenings gangbang more comfortable for her.

Dre was sweet-talking her, telling her how hot she was. She would always have a place to stay with him and his brother. The words pleased and relaxed her. Or maybe it was the malt liquor and ganja.

Ally glanced over to the other end of the couch. Krystal had moved onto Derek's lap and he was licking into her open mouth with loud wet noises. Her tube top was pulled down exposing two enormous breasts. One huge black hand was pulling and twisting her right tit violently, like a farmer milking a cow.

Ally was shocked. Who strips their girlfriend in front of strangers? Her thoughts were interrupted by Dre. He put a hand under her chin and kissed her gently. She responded tentatively but was not wholly unreceptive. Soon he was tonguing her like Derek was tonguing Krystal. It was dirty and she loved it. His hand was under her t-shirt kneading her left tit. She placed a hand on his arm but didn't object. She was here for this purpose. Just like Krystal. She would please whoever claimed her tonight. It was the only way.

Dre stopped kissing her to pull her shirt off. He saw his brother was still kissing his blonde slut and had a hand inside her shorts obviously fingering her cunt. These two would fuck an army if they were told to, he thought. Ally was going to be his next project. In a month or so, she would be just like Krystal a perfectly trained whore ready for the pimp he supplied with fresh meat, Omar. Omar paid their bills and it was a great partnership.

Once she was topless, Dre bent down to suck on a soft tit. His mouth covered half the breast as he alternated sucking, licking and biting her tits. When he finished the tit was wet and the nipple painfully erect. Derek saw this and was impressed. Dre was really working her over. Ally threw her head back in ecstasy.

Derek copied Dre and tried to see how much of Krystal's mammoth tit he could engulf. Hers were much larger but Derek was bigger as well. It was a beautiful sight, her on the couch shorts opened, large wet cunt glistening, his black mouth eating a white tit. Derek knew Krystal was down for anything so he pulled the other nipple, stretching it out several inches before releasing it, then repeating. Krystal protested, "That hurts!" but made no move to stop him and seemed flushed with excitement.

Dre observed Derek's nipple stretching routine and decided to see how Ally would react. Ally yelped as he pulled her nipple out several inches. She didn't complain. She was on a mission.

Dre wanted to get on Ally's good side so he released her tortured tit and knelt between her legs on the floor. He removed her shorts and thong and slid her butt to the edge of the couch. "Um, shouldn't we go to the bedroom?" Ally inquired, uncomfortable with her pussy bare to the other couple. "Hell no, those two are just jealous they can't taste this sweet pussy!" Both paused and watched Dre begin licking from her butt all the way to her clit. Soon her hips were moving along with his tongue trying to get more contact. Derek and Krystal were applauding.

Dexter was inspired. He usually didn't go down on Krystal. She was always wet, so why bother. Plus, by now she was so loose that extra lubrication was unnecessary. She could take his 14" dick without any problems.

Dre worked her clit until she came. Then he began rimming her ass. She squirmed, unused to the feeling. Then he started fucking her ass with his tongue. Ally groaned. It was so dirty. Also, she was sure it meant he was going to put that huge black dick up her ass! How would all that fit in her tight little bottom?

Derek was doing the same thing to Krystal. Her pussy was soaking wet and her asshole was opening to his advances. Good thing for her. He was going to try and get his monster cock in her ass again. Krystal had her legs splayed open with her knees pressed against her tits. Derek stood and took off his pants. Ally couldn't believe her eyes. He was bigger that Dre!

Derek decided to tease the helpless blonde spread open beneath him. Four places to put his dick. Mouth, tits, pussy, and ass. He lowered himself and positioned his cock over her and started moving between her cunt and butt. "Where should I start?" He aimed at the space in between and at the last second moved up and filled her cunt in one thrust. She screamed and wrapped her long legs around his back. Ally couldn't believe any girl could take that in one thrust! She must be very experienced. His huge body covered the statuesque blonde, so all you could see were her legs and arms. She was built for this. Wide hips, big bubble butt, long legs, and giant natural tits. His mouth covered hers in a wet kiss as he pounded into her mercilessly.

Then he pulled out and stood over her again. She looked desperate. He said "Ask me to fuck your ass, slut." She gulped and did it. He lowered to her ass and somewhat gently began penetration. Krystal was ready to take it all this time, but he would have to be patient and get her loose and relaxed. He bent down and attacked her left tit, gnawing on it. His other hand was pinching and stretching the other one. This helped distract her from the pressure on her sphincter; his next thrust got him halfway in. He hit a wall again though. This time he pushed his thumb into her pussy and rubbed her clit with his palm. This caused her to arch her back and he was ¾ of the way in! To ease the rest in he pinched her clit. She yelped and he was in balls deep. Now he started thrusting for pleasure. He needed to cum and she was the receptacle. He slammed away and came in her ass. Then he moved up to her mouth for a cleanup. She was just glad he was done with her ass.

Ally's ass was gaping a little, but Dre wanted her more relaxed. Some pussy work should do it he thought. Dre lined up with her cunt and slid the head up and down its length. She shivered in anticipation. He slid in and the slut arched her back and moaned. She was still tight enough that it took quite a few thrusts to bottom out. She looked dazed. He began kissing her, licking in her mouth again in a loud wet kiss. She loved this and soon he was able to punch in and out with authority. Ally came and this was time for the switch.

He pulled out all the way and enjoyed the view. Wearing only sandals, she was opened before him. Dre unbuckled her sandals and removed them, taking the time to suck on her toes. Flushed and pussy dripping this was any man's dream. He began the assault on her ass. She was not ready for this much cock. Ally tensed and he only got a few inches in. She was gasping for breath and looked scared. He distracted her by engulfing a tit with his mouth. This allowed him to gain the halfway point.

Ally was stunned. He wasn't going to get that thing in her ass. It was just too big. Maybe for a ho like Krystal, but not a normal girl like her! Dre broke her thoughts with a sharp pinch to both nipples. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. This got him in almost all the way. He really needed to cum but wanted to get all the way in. Derek was relaxing with a sloppy and tired Krystal curled up on his lap. "Get that ass dog" yelled Derek and Dre obliged him. Dre slammed again and his balls hit her cheeks. He roared and thrust a few more times filling her ass with seed. Derek had a camera and took a shot of Krystal's gaping leaking holes. Then as Dre pulled out of Ally, he did the same thing. The two men relaxed and compared the shots. The girls rested in pools of cum on the couch.

Just then, Todd, Lance, Greg, and Colin came in. Ally saw Colin and Todd and complained. Colin said, what difference is a few more cocks? Ally blushed and said nothing. She was lying naked on the couch, cum leaking out of an asshole that looked like it could fit a beer can!

Greg asked if the other ho was available. Go for it said Derek. Everyone undressed and headed for an orifice. Greg grabbed Krystal's long legs in one hand and entered her pussy. She didn't look too tight so he tried to close her legs for more friction. It worked, sort of. Colin fucked her face and squashed a big tit. Krystal was used to Derek sharing her with whoever came to visit. At least these guys weren't as big and rough as Omar and Ronnie. She waited for them to cum. They weren't big but she was sore from Derek. She didn't think she would ever get used to that monster.

Todd and Lance moved toward Ally. Lance said, "Mouth, ass or cunt?" Ally refused to answer. Lance chose mouth. Todd chose ass. They entered their respective ends without comment. Lance realized Ally would end up like Krystal. She already looked a little worn. Fortunately, there were always more...

After the guys all came, Dre and Derek took a turn. This time they switched. Dre told Krystal to get on her knees. She complied, kneeling on the couch bent over the armrest. He drove into her cunt with a cry of "take it ho" and used her long blonde hair as reins. His hips slapped against her thighs hard making her ass and tits shake. She was tired, but still came from his pounding. He came in her adding to the seed trickling down her thighs.

Ally was laid out on her stomach when Derek approached. He pulled her hips up so her ass was in the air, head down. Derek spread her lips with his hand and began entry. Ally knew Derek was longer and thicker than Dre and was nervous. Her face was a mask of suffering. "Tell me where it hurts" Todd mocked. Derek worked halfway in and began to move faster. Smack! His huge hand left a print on her right ass cheek. This was as dirty as she ever felt. This black hulk was slapping her ass and feeding his monster cock into her in front of a crowd of classmates. Yet the humiliation caused her to get wetter. Derek was in part way but still had 5" to go. He started talking shit. "Slut, you won't ever walk the same again!" "Your ass is next, how would you like that?"

This verbal abuse and his steady stroking were working. He was almost all in when he came. She slid flat on the couch and looked done. But the night wasn't over.

"Time for a white boy sandwich" said Lance. Lance lifted Krystal up and Colin lay down. She knew what was expected of her. She guided Colin into her messy cunt and Lance entered her ass. Colin wasn't impressed with her wrecked pussy so he amused himself by tormenting her jugs. She came hard from the stimulation. They quickly followed suit.

Ally was being double penetrated by Greg (ass) and Todd (pussy). Knowing her as well as he did, Todd pinched and squeezed her tits while commenting on how much his virgin girl had degenerated. She was mortified and angry. They came quickly and the evening concluded.

Ally didn't get her video back. She was too tired and sore to care. She cleaned up as much as she could and drove home.

Lance was done with her. He sold her video to a porn site. It spread through the community like wildfire. Wednesday her dad saw it and threw her out.

BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers