Ally Ch. 07

Story Info
Ally has a new home.
2.3k words
4.2
15.1k
6
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers

Ally left her parents house a wreck. She only had the clothes on her back, her purse, and cell phone. She wandered for a few minutes then remembered Dre's offer. He had given her his phone number and told her she would always have a place to stay. Ten minutes later, he pulled up to the curb.

Dre was most pleased. This was the perfect situation for him. She was already a slut and now she needed him. Ally got in and thanked him. She cried and talked the whole way to his apartment. Dre listened and made sympathetic comments.

Dre parked in front of his place, leaned over, and kissed her tenderly. She responded eagerly. They made out in the front seat of his caddy with real passion. Ally looked like the perfect all American girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice tits and ass. She wore a t-shirt and faded jean shorts, and flip-flops. She also looked horny, cheeks flushed, nipples poking at her t-shirt. Dre had her warmed up, now he would seal their new arrangement.

He broke the embrace and told her to "wait here." He got out and opened her door for her, then reached down and scooped her up in his arms. She was thrilled. Dre knew his women!

He placed her on his bed. She looked up at him with an excited smile. Ally couldn't get him and that big black cock out of her mind. He was forceful, dirty, and forbidden and she couldn't get enough.

He undressed and she did the same. Then he lay on top of her and began kissing her in that messy opened mouth porn style of kissing. He kissed her mouth like it was a pussy and he was eating it. She was ready to fuck. She initiated by reaching down for his cock and guiding it to her opening. He took the hint and began pushing in.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. "I need you inside me!" He was going to take her nice and slow. Dre wanted her to enjoy the ride.

Krystal awoke next door. She was asleep next to Derek when the squeaking of Dre's bed woke her. Dre was fucking someone she though. She got up to investigate. Entering the room, she saw Ally being slowly fucked by Dre and in ecstasy. Krystal watched for a few minutes before deciding to join the action. She was addicted to these men and the filthy things they did to her body. The sight of a girl getting pleasured like this got her hot immediately.

Ally was aware that a strange pair of hands were stroking her thigh. She turned and saw Krystal. She was uncomfortable. What was she doing here? Ally thought the girl was sexy in a slutty way but she had never been touched by a girl. Ally was pinned to the mattress by Dre's cock. She didn't want Krystal here but could only hope she would get the hint and go away. Krystal looked in her eyes and started teasing Ally's erect nipple. Dre noticed and shifted off Ally's body to give Krystal more access. He kept fucking her but was glad that Krystal was introducing herself.

Krystal took advantage of the extra room to begin licking the girl's nipples. She reached down with and started playing with Ally's clit. Ohhh, Ally cried as she came hard. This was so wrong. She had a black man pistoning in and out of her pussy while a girl pleasured her body.

Krystal felt her cum and moved up to kiss her. Ally didn't open her mouth at first but soon relented as she always did. She never demanded that people stop doing sexual things to her that made her uncomfortable, just hoped. That was her downfall. Krystal kissed her hard and mauled a tit. Dre sped up and grunted as he filled the blonde with his cum. Krystal slid down her body and opened her mouth for Dre. He let her clean him up as Ally watched in fascination. It was so powerful to see another girl worship Dre's cock.

Dre pulled out of her mouth with a plop and collapsed beside Ally. Krystal stood up and removed her nightshirt exposing her beautiful nude body. She settled between Ally's thighs. Ally was dumbstruck as the other blonde began lapping Dre's cum from her flushed leaking cunt. After she ate all of Dre's cum she eagerly attacked the other girls clit. Dre kissed Ally and tweaked her nipples. Ally came harder than she had ever come before. Krystal really knew her way around a pussy! Her soft mouth knew exactly how to make Ally squirm. Krystal slid back up to Ally's mouth and shared a sloppy kiss. Ally tasted Dre's cum as well as her own.

Dre announced that they were going to club Crunk tonight and that Ally needed clothes. Krystal took the still dazed Ally by the hand and led her to the bathroom. They all got in the shower together. Krystal and Dre began washing Ally. She did her hair while Dre soaped her body. Of course he worked extra hard her pert breasts and freshly fucked cunt. Ally had never been the center of such attention. Dre then began working on Krystal's body. Ally returned the favor by washing Krystal's hair. Dre was hard again and entered Krystal from behind, wrapping an arm around her waist and one holding a giant tit. Her experienced cunt offered little resistance. Ally kissed her and rubbed Krystal's clit. She loved the feeling of Dre's dick sliding past her fingers into the slut. Both partners came fast and Dre left. Krystal recovered and knelt down to shave Ally's legs. Ally felt like a queen. She was a little nervous when the big blonde began shaving her pussy, but she was careful and very skilled. Then she surprised Ally by asking her to bend over. Krystal spread the girl's cheeks and shaved a few stray hairs around her anus. What a weird experience!

Ally knew she should return the favor. She looked at Krystal. Krystal was big all over. Big tits, long legs, big ass. Ally started with her legs, and then shaved the other girl's pussy, careful to avoid the gaping lips protruding from her hole. Ally then quietly asked Krystal to bend over. Ally blushed as Krystal bent and spread her cheeks, revealing an anus that looked caved in and capable of swallowing a wine bottle! She shaved the girl and they dried and dressed.

Dre took them to a store that looked both expensive and trashy. Krystal chose an ultra short denim skirt with a frayed bottom edge and several holes that showed her ass. She picked a sliver tube top. Ally chose a black satin mini skirt and a white tank top that was very low cut in the front and short enough to show her pierced navel. Krystal picked thongs for both that would show above their skirts. Ally was dubious but Krystal said that the guys loved that look.

Both went into the same dressing room. Krystal began undressing Ally, removing her top and stopping to roll a nipple between her tongue and teeth. Then she removed her jeans and paused to lick at the slit she was presented with. Ally gasped and stepped out of her clothes. She had trouble removing Krystal's t-shirt. It was skintight and stuck under the big tits. Ally had to laugh, when it came off, the girl's breasts bounced like beach balls. The shorts came off and they dressed. Dre was pleased with the outfits. They bought the pile of clothes and left.

Derek was up when they returned. Everyone hung out, smoked some weed, and drank some beer. At about nine, they dressed for the evening and went to dinner. They ended up at a nice restaurant. Dre had his hand on Ally's ass as they walked in. Ally was uncomfortable but didn't move the hand. Krystal didn't even notice Derek's hand on her ass.

After dinner, they drove to club Crunk and valet parked. Ally had never been in a club as she was only 18. The bouncer looked at her body and waved them in. The club was like Sodom and Gomorrah. The women were dressed like whores. Most were being mauled by their men. Two brunettes were kissing in the middle of the dance floor. One pulled the others top open. The crowd cheered. This struck her as odd.

Derek led them to the VIP room. Someone quickly brought them champagne and four glasses. Champagne impressed Ally. As they sat and drank Derek knowingly stroked Krystal's thigh.

When the bottle was empty, they got up to dance. Ally danced with Dre to the hip-hop music and wasn't surprised to see Krystal grinding her ass into Derek's crotch. He was holding her hips and riding her. Ally felt Dre's hands under her miniskirt kneading her ass. She told him to stop but he acted as if he couldn't hear her over the music. People were looking and cheering her and Krystal. A loud yell caught Ally's attention. Derek had pulled Krystal's top down and was holding her tits in his hands, shaking them for the crowd. Krystal looked excited. Dre reached into Ally's shirt and pulled her tits out as well. The crowed cheered again.

Ally was looking at the crowd. She was concerned. Krystal saw her expression and came over to continue the show. She kissed Ally in the lewd open-mouthed way Dre kissed her. But it was different, softer.

Then she leaned down, took one of Ally's tits into her mouth, and flicked her tongue over the nipple. Ally felt moisture between her legs in spite of her embarrassment. Derek got behind Krystal and lifted her skirt, then smacked her ass hard. She jumped and bit Ally's nipple. Ally threw her head back and yelled.

A bouncer asked them to move back to the VIP room. Everyone helped finish another bottle of champagne. The guys were groping and mauling the girls much to their delight. They left when the bottle ran dry.

On the ride back Dre and Ally kissed in the back seat. Dre worked her tits and cunt. Ally had both breasts exposed and her skirt up, thong pushed to the side to allow him access to her hole. Derek kissed Krystal at stop lights and she fingered herself. She had her tits out and two fingers inside herself. The girls covered up and went inside the house.

Everyone ended up in Derek's room. Krystal pulled Ally into a passionate embrace. They dueled tongues in a wet kiss. The guys undressed then focused on undressing their women. Though interrupted by the removal of their clothes the girls continued making out. Dre and Derek watched and manhandled the two kissing girls.

Krystal had an idea. She asked Ally to lay on the bed. The nude girl complied; not knowing what was coming next. Ally was most surprised when Krystal lay on top of her backwards, with her pussy in Ally's face! Ally had never gone down on a woman. Now there was a pair of wet lips inches from her face. The feeling of Krystal energetically eating Ally's pussy emboldened her to reciprocate. Derek spread Krystal open with his fingers and ordered, "Do her slut." Ally began tentatively teasing Krystal with her tongue. Derek slid three fingers into Krystal while Ally apprehensively lapped at the girls engorged clit. Krystal's juices dripped onto Ally's face as the big blonde came.

Dre stroked himself and told Krystal "get that pussy ready for this big dick and I'll let you taste it." When Krystal came, Dre shoved into Ally past Krystal's face. Ally paused in her work when Dre entered her.

Derek entered Krystal's cunt during her orgasm. He could feel her pulsing on his dick. Ally watched in awe as his huge dick slid into the blonde whore above her. It amazed her that that much cock went in so smoothly.

Krystal recovered from her orgasm and resumed licking Ally's clit. She saw that Ally was still too tight to take Dre easily. Her pussy eating relaxed the still apprehensive Ally.

Ally came as his balls hit her ass. She had never felt the combination of a big dick in her cunt and a girl licking her clit. Krystal was so nasty! Ally mimicked Krystal and even tongued the balls hanging in her face. She was learning.

Krystal felt Derek pull out. What was he up to? Ally's mouth or her ass? Derek told Ally to open wide. He let her taste Krystal on his cock. As she did this, he began opening Krystal's ass. He spat on her sphincter and forced it open with two fingers. Krystal moaned "ohhh' when he opened her ass. Krystal was still nervous about that big black cock in her ass. It hurt.

Derek pulled out of Ally and thrust into the gaping ass. "Feel the pain bitch" he called. Ally felt pity for Krystal. She could only imagine what that monster felt like in her ass. Ally resumed licking her. Three thrusts later, his balls hit her pussy.

Dre decided to give Ally more anal experience. He knew her cum coated his cock and had dripped down onto her asshole so he just pushed into it. "No!" screamed Ally. Derek pulled out of Krystal to give the protesting girl a taste. She was so upset at the degradation of Derek's action that she forgot the assault on her ass. Dre took full advantage of this and got all the way in. Derek left Ally's mouth and slammed back into Krystal's ass. She grunted and kept licking Ally.

Derek began cumming in Krystal's ass but pulled out to shoot into Ally's mouth. She reluctantly cleaned him up. Dre had been gentle with Ally's ass but he needed to cum. He pulled out and crashed into her pussy, thrusting furiously until he unloaded.

BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers