Allyson Ch. 02

Story Info
Allyson is maneuvered into worsening situation.
11.9k words
4.02
18.3k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,548 Followers

Allyson involuntarily leaned back on the steps, her naked rear end on the edge of the third step from the bottom brushing up against the rough pile of the carpeted stairs. Her clothes were in a pile on the floor around her socked feet; her hands were tied behind her back with the shoes strings from the saddle shoes Hannah had bought her. Her hair was mussed, and had she been able to see, her lipstick was smudged.

Standing in front of her were two young men, a third, the one who'd knotted her hands, was behind her on one of the steps.

One of the young men, the one she thought was named Wayne said, "Wow, she's hot. What are we going to do with her?"

The other one standing in front; his name was Aubrey was staring at her like she was a slice of pecan pie answered, "We're going to have some fun." He started to unzip his fly, "I'll take her first."

The one in the back reached down and helped her to her feet. As he did so he gently grabbed her. She felt his hands cover her breasts, they were warm and large; each breast disappeared in his palms. It didn't hurt, in fact it felt sort of good, but she still didn't like it. He was pulling her backward so that she had to lean up against him. She felt he had an erection. It was pressing up against her rear. It made her realize just how scary her predicament was.

Allyson squirmed to get free. She was scared, but tried to hide it. If she just remained calm she might be able to straighten this out. She was supposed to be the one in charge, but they'd ambushed her, stripped off her clothes and shoes, and tied her hands before she had a chance to react. She knew she had to reestablish some kind of control before things got even more out of hand, "Come on boys. I'm your babysitter. You can't do this. You have to let me go."

The oldest, the one behind, his name was Paul, spoke to the others, "You two back off. Before anybody does anything; introductions are in order, and then we have to establish some ground rules." Holding her breasts he walked her down the steps.

She tried to turn around to see his face, "Ground rules. That's a good idea. I'm the babysitter, so I'll tell you how things are. First you have to untie me, and give me back my clothes."

The one called Aubrey laughed, "Do you think we need a babysitter? You're the weekend's entertainment."

She replied, "Let me go. Come on, give back my clothes, and I won't tell anybody what you've done."

Paul propelled her over to the nearby sofa. It was a big one with plush cushions. It looked comfortable, but she didn't get to sit on it. He stood her in front of it, and then pushed her down by the shoulders so she ended up having to kneel on the rug.

Aubrey and Wayne sat on the sofa while Paul stood behind her with his hands loosely on her shoulders. He spoke, "So you're Allyson. We've been told about you. You're John and Hannah's maid. You keep house for them, and provide John with extra services in his spare time. Isn't that right?"

The two young men seated in front watched her.

Allyson didn't know exactly what to say. The part about the maid was mixed up, and anything she did with John was strictly a private affair between him and her. These young men had the wrong impression. The problem was, since she'd had to pretend at maid sometimes back home, what they said wasn't completely untrue, "Look you have to let me go." She got the impression the one in charge was Paul, the man behind her.

She again tried to turn her head so she could see him, '"I'm strictly here to look after you three this weekend. Honestly, I was told you were all a lot younger, but I can handle that. You'll only need me to clean up, make the beds, and maybe fix a little food. I understand. I can do that. Now untie my hands, and let me go."

Aubrey reached out and squeezed her left breast, "Nice."

She tried to pull away but Paul was behind her and wouldn't let her, "You'll be taking care of us this weekend, that's for sure, and yeah you'll cook and clean, but you'll be doing more than that. I guarantee it."

Aubrey said, "Yeah, you're going to be our little sex toy."

Allyson panicked; she started to fight, she squirmed around trying to get free. The shoes strings had started to hurt, and she felt like no blood was getting to her hands. She started crying, but regained her composure and stopped as fast as she started.

She kicked out, and tried to spin around, "Let me up!" She kept trying to push away, but couldn't get any traction. She was putting on quite a show. Her little tits were bouncing all around, all bubbly looking, and her pussy, so neatly shaved and clean looked like it was wet.

Paul leaned down and wrapped his arms her, "Hold on a minute."

She kept squirming and fighting.

Paul squeezed her very tightly, "I said hold still!"

She stopped, and he untied her hands.

Still kneeling on the rug, she got her hands in front of her and rubbed her wrists. They were red from the shoes strings. She was still on the verge of tears, but held them in. She took her hands and tried to cover her breasts. Since they were small it wasn't too hard, "There's been some mistake here. I'm not what you think. Please let me get up and get dressed?"

Paul was still very close; his hands were resting lightly on her shoulders again, "No, stay there. Tell us your little story, and maybe, if it sounds good, we'll let you have some clothes."

Allyson faced a dilemma. If she didn't say something convincing she'd be in real trouble, but she realized she was already in real trouble anyway, "Look if I tell you something, will you promise to keep it a secret?"

Paul answered, "Maybe."

"OK, I'll tell you something, but first let me have my clothes back."

Aubrey giggled, "Story first, then maybe clothes."

Allyson didn't know what to do, "OK. I'm really John's fiancé, but I got in trouble by driving too fast while under the influence. To keep John's name out of the paper Hannah, that's my maid, and I agreed to switch places. She pretended to be me, and I pretended to be her. Since then we've been switching back and forth whenever anyone came over. When your parents invited us to go out this weekend Hannah had to go, and I had to come here."

Wayne laughed, "That was good. Now come over here and visit this," he started to unzip his pants.

Paul said, "Zip it up Wayne." He looked down at Allyson, "That's a pretty wild tale, and even if it's true you're still ours for the weekend."

"But I'm not what you think. I mean I'm supposed to be looking after you, but not like this. Please can I have my clothes back?"

Aubrey looked at his brother, "What do you think Paul?"

"I think if she was what she was supposed to be we wouldn't be listening to this bullshit story. She's either nuts, or she's telling us the truth. You know what else? If she's telling the truth, we better leave her alone."

Wayne spoke up, "What are you crazy?"

Paul explained, "Look we're all over eighteen. If she's being honest, and we fool around with her, she could have us all arrested. I for one don't want to spend the next twenty years in prison over a misunderstanding like this."

Aubrey asked, "Well what are we supposed to do?"

Paul answered, "Why don't you two clear out. I'll call around, maybe check the Internet, and find something out."

"OK, but I had my heart set on some fun this weekend," said Wayne.

Paul glowered at his little brother, "Go to the mall and watch a movie."

Aubrey grabbed Wayne's hand, "Come on. I get it. Old big shit here wants to keep all the goodies for himself."

The two younger brothers got up and left.

Paul helped Allyson to her feet, "Come on; let me help you upstairs. You can get dressed, and then we'll talk."

He gathered up her clothes, picked up her suitcase, and held her by the arm as he led her upstairs to the room they'd set aside.

Once inside the room she turned and said, "Thank you."

Paul followed her in, "No way. I'll just squat right here while you get put things away and get dressed. He plopped over on the small bed and stretched out.

"I need to get dressed."

"I know."

"I want you to leave."

"I want to watch."

"I have to go to the bathroom."

Paul pointed to a door, "Sure right through there. Leave the door open so we can talk."

Allyson went in to the toilet, but didn't raise the seat. She left the door open.

Paul couldn't see her, but he was pretty sure what she would try to do, "You're three stories up you know."

Allyson climbed up and stood on the toilet seat to peak out the window. Sure enough there was no way out. She climbed back down, lifted the seat, and peed. She called out, "You shouldn't be doing this."

"Doing what?"

"I'm in the bathroom with nothing on."

"We brought up your clothes."

"You know what I mean."

Paul walked to the bathroom door and leaned in, "You know you look silly sitting there on the pot with nothing on. A few minutes ago I'd a thought you'd be after me for sex. You know, make a little money on the side. Then I had my doubts. Now watching you pee like that, maybe you do want me."

"I don't want anything except a little privacy."

He kept watching for another few seconds. To him she looked pale, pretty but pale, "You know what?"

Impatiently she responded, "No what?"

"Your so called fiancé and your erstwhile maid are out on a big yacht having the times of their lives. They're swimming, and drinking, and sunning, and smooching, and..."

"Oh shut up. I know my John. He might swim and all, but he's loyal. He and Hannah won't do anything."

Paul didn't push it, "Did you bring a bathing suit?"

"Why would I do that? I'm supposed to be babysitting three little boys."

"Well you'll be babysitting one little boy, and he wants to go swimming."

"No I didn't bring a suit."

"Do you have one?"

"It's back home."

"OK, get dressed. We'll go get your suit, come back and we'll go swimming."

"You have a pool?"

"Yeah, but we're not swimming there. I'm taking you to the beach."

"I don't think I should."

"I could always tie you up again."

Allyson didn't like the sound of that, "Wait a minute." Ignoring the idiot flopped on the bed Allyson went to her suitcase, and still naked, put all her things away. She kept out one of her white blouse miniskirt outfits.

While she slipped on the chemise, blouse, panties, and miniskirt she flipped a glance over at Paul, "Hope you're enjoying the show."

He asked, "How old are you?"

"Twenty-three why?"

"You look sixteen."

"John likes me like that."

"I'll bet."

She gave Paul a sort of quasi nasty curious look' "Why do you say that?"

"He's a control freak."

"No he's not. He's very sweet and he loves me."

"No he's a control freak. He's in love with himself, and he's out with that other woman, who, Hannah? They'll be screwing all weekend. Shit you're stupid. You think they didn't know we were older? They're out on my parent's boat laughing and wondering what we're doing to you."

Allyson stopped, arms akimbo, angry, "He's not a control freak. He had no idea you'd be so old. He loves me, he's not screwing Hannah, and he and I are going to get married. Hey how old are you anyway? Sixteen?"

Allyson had no place to sit to put on her saddle shoes so Paul got off the bed, "Here sit on the bed and put on your new 'big girl' shoes." He said it sarcastically to point out the adolescent shoes she had.

She sat on the bed, "You're so smart."

"I am actually, quite smart. High I.Q., and I'm twenty-one in a few days so I'm just a little younger than you. In fact if I met you out somewhere we could be dating."

"Me date you? Not a chance."

"You're going swimming with me today. That's a date."

"That doesn't count."

"Why not?"

"Because you're making me."

"No actually. If you'd rather stay here and just sit around all day that's fine. I'll leave you, but when lover boy gets home with your maid, he and she are going to look great, all tanned and healthy. You'll be Miss Pasty White, the sickly teenaged babysitter."

She had her shoes tied. She jumped off the bed. "OK, let's go get my bathing suit."

Paul grinned, "It's a date!"

Allyson didn't say anything; she followed him downstairs to his car.

++++++++++++

John and Hannah got to the cabin cruiser, and a worker loaded their clothes on board.

John gave Hannah another surreptitious look. She looked great, sexy, "This is going to be a great weekend."

Hannah smiled, "I've never been in a boat on the ocean before."

"You'll love it."

As they boarded the boat one of the men handed each of them a small sticky thing, "You should put this on your body someplace."

Hannah asked, "What's it for?"

John laughed, "Seasickness silly."

They each put it on their shoulders beneath their tops.

The man said, "It takes several hours before it starts to work, but you'll be OK."

Both Hannah and John thanked him, found their hosts who showed them their cabin. The man, Paul's father, Mr. Hanson, chuckled, "We know you two aren't married yet, but no one's talking while we're at sea. He laughed as he started to walk away, '"But you should be married, don't make everyone wait too long"

Hannah gave Paul a slight smile.

He gave her a knowing nod.

John had already more or less made up his mind. Allyson had made a fool of herself some weeks before driving drunk, and that had led to what was at first something of a modest role reversal.

Since then she'd assumed the role of submissive maid more and more. Hannah had been making and sometimes buying all Allyson's clothes, and that had indirectly further increased Allyson's sense of insecurity and her dependency by keeping her in childish or domestic attire. Though Allyson pretended not to mind, and she had thought it was fun at first, John knew she was less and less happy.

John remembered when he met her at college she was a classic example of someone waiting to be taken advantage of, and he liked the idea of having someone he could control. She had become, for want of a better description, something like a Barbie doll.

Hannah's arrival as maid had made it even more fun. He got to watch Hannah manipulate and control Allyson, while he got to keep having all the sex fun he and she had been having. But even that had started to get boring. Having a child sex toy was fun, but he needed a real woman too. Hannah was going to be that real woman He intended to keep Allyson on as his toy, but eventually set Hannah up as his wife. It all made perfect sense to him.

Two hours later, out to sea, the weekend took an awkward change. The sea swells weren't excessive, but it was all too new for Hannah. Her lovely pale pink complexion had changed to a sickly green. Hannah was seasick, and it was only thanks to a thoughtful worker she had several paper puke bags at hand to catch her lunch. She spent most of the afternoon inside.

++++++++++++

Paul got Allyson over to John's and walked her to the front door, "I want to come inside."

"Afraid I'll run away?"

"I want to see where you live."

Allyson smirked, "Sure."

They both went inside and upstairs to the bedroom Allyson and John shared.

Paul looked around, "Nice." He pointed to the king sized bed, "So that's the old work bench."

Allyson ignored him.

Paul pushed a little harder, "How's the old carpenter. Can he drive a nail?"

Allyson gave a reply to that one, "He's the best."

Paul took it a step further, "How does he compare. Let's say, of all the guys you've had, is he in the top ten?"

There had only been one other guy her whole life; and that had been in the front seat of a Ford, but she certainly wasn't letting this twerp know, "He's number one."

"Number one as in only one; or number one out of say fifty?"

Allyson one upped him, "Number one out of eighty."

It was all he could do to keep from bursting out in laughter. He'd seen what was down there; it may not be virgin territory, but it still looked largely unexplored, "Wow eighty men by twenty-three, a real Messalina."

They both laughed at that.

Allyson found her suit; a lavender one piece, "Should I put it one now?"

"Yeah, mine's in the car. Let me go get it and I'll slip mine on here too."

They both suited up. Allyson slipped a blue sundress on over hers. He just pulled his jeans back on.

They were headed back downstairs when Paul asked, "Mind if I see where the maid sleeps?"

"Sure, it's this way."

They walked down a narrow corridor on the first floor to a doorway. Allyson opened it and Paul looked in. It was small, much smaller than he imagined. There was a small dresser, a tiny closet, and a single bed. It looked like a youth bed.

He asked, "This is where the maid sleeps?"

"It's small I know, but there just wasn't any place else. Hannah says she doesn't mind."

Paul stared into the empty room, "You'll be sleeping in here before long."

"What?"

"Yeah John and Hannah will probably move you out after they come back. Hannah will be upstairs and you'll be down here."

"Kiss my ass. Anyway, what makes you say that?"

"Well they're on the boat, and you're babysitting. When they come back you'll get a nice demotion. It just makes sense."

"John and I are getting married. He loves me. The whole thing with Hannah and me is just temporary."

"How long do you think temporary's going to be?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean how long has this charade already gone on?"

"A few weeks."

"You're kidding; your boy John could've stopped it any time. I'll bet you're kind of treated like a child now already."

Allyson didn't like what Paul was saying. She loved John, and knew him, but she believed he could have ended the pretense a while before, and she was being treated differently now. Anymore she was like the child the other two tolerated or bossed around, "You're starting to make me sick. I don't like you."

Paul knew he had caught a glimpse into Allyson's life, "OK, I'm sorry. That won't happen. Come on let's go swimming."

Allyson looked back in the small room; no she thought Paul's an asshole. They got in his car and sped off toward the beach. He owned a late model Chevrolet Cavalier, five speed transmission and sunroof, "We're going to the big public beach north of town. You ever been there?"

"No, honestly I haven't been anywhere much. You saw where we live, way out, only one road in and out."

"Yeah, but you still could've gotten out some."

"We haven't been here that long. John just got his job, and we haven't had..."

Paul interrupted, "Come on. I know the truth. His Dad called my Dad, and he got the job."

"You're stupid, that's not true at all; John had to search. He got the job strictly on merit."

Paul realized she had no idea her boyfriend's family had contacted his Dad, and that was how John had the job he had. She really was out of the loop. He changed the subject, "Look I'll have friends at the beach. How do you want to be introduced?"

"I don't know."

"Well look. Do you want me to tell everybody you're my babysitter?"

She smiled, "No."

"Tell you what, the way you're dressed, the saddle shoes and all, why don't I tell everybody you're my fifteen year old niece from back east."

"No."

"OK then you're my newest girlfriend. I just broke it off with a girl a few weeks ago. They'll believe that."

"Look I'm twenty-three. I already finished college. I'm actually too old for you. You're still in school."

He scoffed, "Allyson, what if I met you at a nightclub? I could tell you anything, and you'd believe it. I might be twenty, and you twenty-three, but the age difference isn't that much. How old is John?"

"John is much older. He's twenty-five."

"Yeah, he's twenty-five, and so secure he has to make his fiancée pretend she's still in high school."

"I like doing it."

carvohi
carvohi
2,548 Followers