Allyson the Sissy Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Day two of her whore weekend.
1.8k words
4.23
57.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin woke up with his head swimming. Kevin...or was he Kevin any more? Was he just Allyson? He looked down at himself and saw his name badge and decided that for now he should just think of himself as Allyson. Think of herself as Allyson. Oh it was just too confusing. As he started to come to terms with what was happening he saw the door of the jail building open and in came a man he had never seen before who proceeded to wank over a bowl of what could be loosely described as porridge as he passed it through the jail cell door and told Allyson to eat up.

Allyson was starved and wolfed the food down like it was her last meal. The man watched her eat and when she finished her meal asked for the bowl back and Allyson pushed it through the hole in the door. Allyson asked what was going to happen to her now but the guard ignored her and walked out.

About ten minutes later the door opened and two official looking people walked in and instructed Allyson to go to the far wall of her cell and put her hands up against the wall and not to move. Allyson did as she was told and after a rough pat down felt a belly chain locked around her waist and her hands were placed in the handcuffs keeping them on either side of her body. Leg irons were added and she was told to turn around.

'We are transporting you to the court house so be good you little whore or we'll take a freebee if you know what I mean' said the person who had chained Allyson up. Allyson just nodded and followed the man out of the jail cell and then out of the building before being placed in what can only be described as a genuine prison van. She was locked into a small cell in the back of the van and then they drove for what seemed like an entirety but was probably not much longer than an hour.

When they cruised to a stop Allyson noticed they were not in a rural setting at all. In fact it was a very public setting. She squirmed and felt embarrassed. There she was a man in drag with cum stains all over her face, clothes and body and chained up like a common prisoner. The door opened and she was told to follow the second officer and knowing she had no choice did just that and felt a huge wave of guilt and shame wave across her and many people stopped to watch.

She was led into an official looking building and it was the old court house that now disused as they had moved to a newer building across town but the building was laying their empty. Allyson was led into the cells and locked in and told her case would be soon. Within minutes she was called into court and was led up a set of stairs into a small cell in the back of a real court.

Her owner for a weekend - the masked red head was sitting in the judges chair and started to speak:

'Allyson Lewis you stand accused of giving out blowjobs without getting payment for your services and thus depriving me of my rightful profits. How do you plead?'

'Guilty' was the only thing to come out of Allyson's mouth. She didn't know if she was meant to confess or not but she decided to just plead guilty and take what was coming to her.

'The court accepts your guilty plea and sentences you to a 12 hour stint in the truck stop bathroom glory hole' and with that she banged her gavel and walked out of the courtroom.

Allyson was quickly taken back down to the cells where she was once again to face the public as she walked out to her prison van and loaded in. The drive this time was a very short one and only a few minutes later they were at the truck stop on the edge of town where many prostitutes worked and even more truckers went to get them some out of town lovin'

After being freed from my cell in the back of the prison van she was taken to the bathroom and once more like the previous night she knew what was coming. However she saw no glory hole and instead she found herself collared to one of the urinals and told that she didn't deserve the anonymity of a bathroom stall.

So there she was still in cum stained clothes with dried cum all over her face and chained up to a bathroom urinal in a truck stop. The fantasy had gone way too far but there was nothing she could do. The two prison officers put up a sign over the urinal that said that the whore chained up in the bathroom was under sentence and that blowjobs were £5 and that if you chose to wee over her then that would be free.

The two prison officers each put a fiver into the jar that had been placed next to me and started to unbuckle their jeans and slowly dropped their trousers and pants. Allyson knew what was coming next but she couldn't use her hands as they were still chained to her belly chain, 'do I at least get to use my hands? a despairing Allyson asked but the two men laughed and told her that her mouth was going to do all the work today as they spat on her and one started to move into position.

Allyson had only starting sucking cock less than a day ago but now she didn't even have the use of her hands so she had to adjust. Quickly though she realised that basically she didn't have any work to do as her punters would do the work. She was just a vessel for their sperm and she made her mouth as wide and open as she could and accepted the sperm and swallowed like a good whore. They then both decided she needed a bit of cleaning up so peed all over her before laughing and walking out.

The day carried on in exactly the same fashion. Most people who walked in gave her a quick once over before depositing £5 into the jar and getting their blowjob but most decided not to pee all over her. They felt she was humiliated enough. As night time fell the word had got round and people were actually queuing to use the toilet and Allyson. She was having an outer body experience and could see this beautiful but filthy whore doing all this for these disgusting men but was secretly turned on by it before remembering it was him - or her - he didn't know any more.

All he knew was that he wasn't a he at this particular moment and so again tried to condition himself to thinking of himself as a woman. After what seemed like an age someone he knew walked in but luckily he didn't seem to recognise her. 'Oh Allyson is it? I've heard you are a great little whore and by far the cheapest around so I'm going to enjoy this.' After another blowjob - they all started to merge into one for her - she noticed something different and swiftly felt something different *thwack* a slap was heartily felt on her left cheek and then another on the right 'whores are disgusting and you are worse than the norm so you deserve a bit of actual pain as well' Allyson was taken aback but could deal with a bit of a slap but then felt several blows of a belt and collapsed to the floor as much as her bonds allowed her to. The guy gave her a filthy look and spat on her before peeing all over her and walking out. The thing was this guy was the boyfriend of a friend of his in his male persona and Allyson didn't know if this is how he treated her.

Before she could think too hard the masked red head walked in and started counting up the money. 'You've done well my novice whore and your sentence is up. I'll get the boys to come and release you.' Allyson sighed as another punter walked in and she prepared herself for one more blowjob for the road but before she could take this man's penis in her mouth the masked red head took control and was taking this blowjob. She was really into it and in all honesty Allyson was happy to sit this one out. As soon as he was about to explode into her mouth the door opened and in came the two prison officers from earlier.

'Oh you are joining in are you Laura? Well you know this is Allyson's booth and you know what happens to whores who take customers from other whores...' The poor guy getting a blowjob had no idea what was going on but was told that Allyson would finish him off as this masked red head whom Allyson now knew was called 'Laura' was handcuffed behind her back and read her rights. Allyson finished off the final customer and then both Allyson and Laura were loaded back into the van.

Allyson was so confused as to who was actually running the show now. Was this 'Laura' really in charge? She tried to ask Laura in the van what was going on and was told that all would be revealed by tomorrow night.

They pulled up to the jail building in the back of what she presumed was Laura's garden and they were both taken inside. Laura was then processed just like Allyson had been the night before and was finally unmasked and it was her friend Laura. So much confusion but she was booked into 'Sissy Whore Jail' and placed into the jail cell and Allyson was released from all her bonds and booked into the jail once more for the night.

'Both of you whores will pay the price for Laura's indiscretion tomorrow but for now you get finally tell Allyson what is really on.'

The two men left and Laura looked and me and lifted up her skirt and Allyson saw a chastity belt and all she said was 'you and I are rather alike and we are in for one hell of a day tomorrow' with that she kissed me and called top bunk and said nothing more. Sunday was the final day of this adventure but Allyson was more confused now than she had been at any time in her weekend as a sissy whore.