Alma's Soul Mate

Story Info
Sadist mom brings her kinky twins into the Gift Shop!
3k words
3.53
18.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Limbo and Alma looked at each other, and then at Mrs. Retzfeld. And then at the twins, a well groomed man and a woman in their early thirties.

"You see" Mrs. Retzfeld beamed, "Wistan and Westlynn are so close, but I think Wissie wants to be more like his sissie!"

The young man blushed and looked as if he wanted to fall through the floor, and his sister smirked, and winked at Alma.

"Yes, Wistan can be Wisteria with a few modifications. His daddy, my husband has boobs now, nice C cups, don't you know, and his penis..."

"I still vote we change Wisty to Misty" Westlynn said, giggling.

Limbo was a little freaked out. "We don't do operations here, ma'am."

"No, no. I want to purchase one of those gadgets that locks the penis back so you don't see a bulge. Wis is already in chastity you know..."

Alma nodded her head and wandered away from the counter in search of a "gadget."

Wistan looked as if he wanted to follow her. But he felt bound to stay by Mother.

"Wistie's little thing gets so excited when I put him in his stockings and tutu, and then I have to cane it down, but it keeps coming back up."

Westlynn, the sister, giggled. "Mummie, we should give Wistan an enema. That calms him down. An ice-cold one."

Mother smiled indulgently. "You can go look for some, honey. Wistie darling, you stay by Mother."

Limbo pushed his sunglasses up over his head. "Dude, aren't you the guy who prosecuted when we borrowed the sheriff's car?"

The mother waved a handkerchief. "That's Wistie's day job. But when he's not working for the District Attorney, he's being Mummie's little sugar blossom."

Westlynn, called Lynn for short, strolled through the Gift Shop. She wondered whether the enemas were better here, or should they just get a Fleet enema from the drugstore?

Wistan was going to run for D.A. on a tough law-and-order ticket, and Lynn didn't want him getting all macho at home. Mom would help with this, of course.

Lynn looked over to where the quiet, dark haired clerk was searching for cock binders.

"I'm Alma" the clerk said to Lynn. "I'm afraid we don't have binders here. It is curious, since we deal with a lot of trannies and lady boys."

Lynn noted the salesgirl's sizeable chest, and felt her own bi side starting to prickle.

"My name's Lynn. Don't worry about it. We can tie his dick down with piano wire or something."

"Well, as a submissive myself, I advise you not to go too far." The clerk flushed as she said this, but smiled also.

"I think I saw you last winter. Were you an-um, Human Snowboard?" Lynn felt a little awkward asking this, but it really looked so.

The previous winter, Westlynn and Wistan participated in the Paincafe's Human Snowboarding competition.

Lynn, fully dressed in winter gear, had stood on her brother, who was stark naked, and laying flat on the top of a hill behind the restaurant.

One of her competitors had been a tall redhead, also dressed for the weather, with her boots on top of a naked girl, who also did the "planking" position of lying flat.

Was Alma the "snowboard" Oh God, what if she isn't, how awkward.

But Alma nodded and, flushing, stared at the floor.

"I remember your um, rider didn't take it well when you didn't slide as well as some of the others, and she kinda kicked you around at the bottom of the hill."

"Yes. Elva was really angry. I should have tried harder, but I was so cold."

Lynn shook her head. "Still, she shouldn't have whipped you with that crop. It must've hurt a lot especially when you were so cold."

"You guys came in second place, that was great, Lynn."

"Yup. Wis is a wuss, so to speak, but he did a great job that day, and we got the trophy and the cash prize, and I was so excited, I unlocked his chastity cage--

That was all Wistan was wearing, and I let him rub one out, kneeling in the snow."

"I couldn't believe that he'd do that out in the bitter cold with everyone watching."

"Well, Alma, it had been since Labor Day that he'd had a release, so, you know...

Anyway, Elva did look like a hottie, though she was real um, temperamental with you."

"Yeah. Well, we're kind of through now." Alma said dispiritedly. "We broke up last month."

"Oh, that's too bad." said Lynn, feeling a little bit of exhilaration. This girl could be single!

"Yeah. Elva's been working in television as a producer, and she got an offer to make her show nation wide by this lady who was a station owner."

"So she left town?"

"Well, no, Elva could have run the show from here, but the station executive-they were at a convention-

She told Elva that she'd seen her at a different kind of convention-our kind, if you know what I mean."

"Right" Lynn said, smiling.

"And this lady, who was a rich bitch twice our age told Elva that she'd give her the syndication if Elva would be her Domme for one night, there in the hotel room."

"Wow, really? What a weird kickback."

"Yes. Elva told me later it was really freaky seeing this gray-headed old bitch strip naked and kneel on the hotel room carpet. Real pain slut, too, Elva used a cane and a bullwhip-the woman brought all this stuff with her-

And after Elva marked the old bitch up, Gladys-that was the exec's name-gave Elva the best oral I guess she'd ever had. And then Elva fell in love with her, and is doing the show from New Orleans, where Gladys lives."

"Damn."

"Yeah. It's quite a deal. Gladys has Elva living in her big house, and Gladys lives in a dog kennel in the basement, and Elva's in the master bedroom, having a great time making out with hot lezzies that she picks up on Bourbon Street."

"The old gray haired bitch must be jealous, being a powerful exec-"

"Right, and totally supporting Elva, and being forced to wait on her and her young dyke buddies. But she's found happiness, I guess both of them have."

"Tough for you, though. You must miss Elva.

"But I know she's happy. Some people need full time scene."

"Yes, my dad and Wistan are both really full time subs, and after Daddy sold his company and retired, he got rid of all his clothes and built a wall around our back yard...

...And now he's naked full time and Mother, when she's not shopping, fucking other guys or out having a life, comes home and tends to the discipline."

"Of your dad and brother?"

"Yes, and of my other brother, Holton who is an oil guy out in Dubai.

Mommy follows his progress through e-mail and Skype, and Holt's head driller, Achem, who locks and unlocks Holt and gives him regular punishments at Mother's order."

"Holt's gay?"

"No, but he's learned to suck Arab dick anyway."

"Well, I guess I'm a little obsessed with the scene too, Lynn...

And you work here?"

"Some comfort, right? So, you're in the scene, Lynn? Ever dom a girl?"

Lynn laughed. "N-no. I do this mostly to please my brother and my mom. Most of my friends are kind of normal."

They turned at the sound of crying. Lynn's mom had ordered Wistan to hold out his palms, and she was thrashing them with a trimmed willow branch.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave my side, young man?"

"B-but Lynn's all the way over there!"

"Those pants are coming down when we get home, Wistan. Go out and sit in the car and wait for me."

"P-please don't whip me at home..."

"You should've thought about that earlier. I'm going to buy one of these nice split tail tawses, and tie you naked over the carpenters horse. It's up to you whether you'll get ten whacks or twenty."

"Puh-please, Mommie..."

"He's...well we're thirty-three years old." Lynn mumbled.

Wistan was clutching at Mommie's sleeve.

"Twenty whacks or forty?"

Wistan, knowing she meant business, burst into tears, covering his face, and ran out of the Gift Shop, and the sobs were loud.

"She'll probably take down his pants right in the car before we get home." Lynn said thoughtfully. "And then, with that split tail tawse Mummy's buying..."

"Did your mother ever hit you with it?"

"Of course not," Lynn said, insulted. "Corporal punishment can fuck with your head. Mother knows that."

***

So Lynn and Alma became friends.

They went out for drinks and fajitas, they went shopping...Alma joined Lynn's Frisbee team and they did a breast cancer Walk-A-Thon together.

Lynn finally broke down and let Alma make love to her, several times. Lynn liked it that Alma wanted to do all the work, munching that carpet.

One night, after Alma had brought Lynn to several mind-shattering orgasms, this after dinner on Alma's Visa Gold...

Lynn went in the other room to wash and dress, and when she returned, Alma was still naked and kneeling in the middle of her bedroom.

"Allie, come on, the night's still young. I want to show off these slingbacks at the Turquoise Room at the Ambassador Carriage House, or maybe Dudley's, if we have time."

Lynn had it kind of easy. Wistan did well enough in the D.A.'s office, and had made additional funds writing computer games.

Mother sensibly took care of this income, and put Wis on a small allowance, and Lynn on a somewhat larger one, as a young woman needs those entertainments...

Now, Allie looked up at Lynn, tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong, babe? Get the fuck dressed. Your stretch marks don't look good in this light-no, I'm kidding. Kidding!"

"Lynn, I've been paid to be a pain slut, and half the masters in my BDSM group have begged for a night beating my ass. But I only think of you."

Lynn rolled her eyes. "Alma, we talked about this. I think this kinky stuff is really fucking you up.

I mean, you've spent so much time serving this person or that one, it was years since you went out for Cosmopolitans or played Frisbee, till I took you."

She sighed.

"It's like my brother. He never goes to Happy Hour, or any work parties. He could move out, leave home, or just do what he liked, he supports us...

But it was Wistan himself who told Mom that he wanted to be home within twenty minutes of leaving work, or face the consequences. He even put in a time clock so he wouldn't cheat."

Lynn noticed though, as she was describing this appalling home situation, that Alma was getting hotter and hotter.

"I-Elva and I had a deal like that. No time clock, but I had to sign in. And I did get the cane, hard, when I didn't make it back in time."

Lynn watched, appalled, as Alma's small hand snaked between her legs, and there she was, diddling herself.

Lynn leaned down and slapped Alma on the arm. "Stop that. The time for your clitty attention was earlier, and you didn't want it, so get the fuck dressed."

Tears coursing down her cheeks, Alma arose and got dressed, and used a little Mic-Mac on her face to make herself presentable.

But she was still wet eyed, and looking sad. Lynn was exasperated.

"What's wrong, 'ittle baby didn't have her cummie?" Lynn asked in a venomous tone.

"It's okay Lynn. I'll-let's just go."

"Oh no, by all means, let's get this out of the way." Lynn seemed very put upon. But she hated this passive aggressive bullshit.

Lynn grabbed Alma by her long hair and dragged her back to the bedroom. Reaching down, she unzipped Alma's jeans and pulled them down.

As Lynn ripped down Alma's panties, Allie standing awkwardly in front of her...

Lynn screamed. "Fuck, do it, get yourself off, now!"

As she shouted "Now!" Lynn slapped Alma on the naked hip, hard four or five times.

Alma stepped out of her pants, trembling and reached down to rub her shaven clitoris. But Lynn would have none of it.

"You want to be a slave, right, you selfish bitch? Do you have handcuffs?"

Alma nodded miserably. She found the cuffs in her night table and Lynn locked Alma's hands behind her back.

Spotting a racquetball paddle, she turned Alma over her knee, and gave her thirty hard ones."

Now Alma was screaming, but Lynn slapped her mouth shut.

"Shut up before I give you something to really cry about. God, you make me sick."

Lynn reached down and toyed with Alma's shaved pubis, pulling the lips out and pinching them with her long hard nails.

Alma was getting wetter and wetter, but she still looked terribly frightened.

"You just focus so much on your pleasure. It's weird being friends with a hedonist like you."

Lynn made a little fist and shoved it in Alma's cunt and punched a couple of times and then pulled her hand out

Alma's wrists were of course locked behind her, but it didn't seem like she was struggling much.

"Lick your cum juices off my hand, you sick bitch. That's a good girl."

Alma was now panting hard, and it was clear to Lynn that she really wanted to cum super-badly.

"You are so focused on your orgasm. That might be why your girlfriend Elva left you. 'Cos you can't control yourself."

"Elva (pant) kept me in a chastity belt. Even (pant) when I was serving my clients as a pain slut, I was locked up and could only offer my mouth and my ass, and my tits to pound on."

"Good idea" Lynn said, and punched Alma in her right breast.

"So did Elva let you out much? My mom lets my brother out about once every six to eight weeks."

"Out of my b-belt? No, it was once every two or three months. I-I had to give her thirty orgasms for every one I got, and sometimes I would give her three in an hour, and others I would lick Elva for days and she couldn't go over the top."

"Hence the three month average. That's hilarious."

"El-Elva tells me that the executive woman, the older one she's with now, is sewn shut, and the cords are only cut twice a y-year for her m-masturbation privilege."

"You people share way too much information." Lynn said as she casually ran her fingers up and down Alma's needy clitoris.

Alma shuddered in near orgasm, but Lynn's fingers kept slowing down and then quickening, and it was driving the other woman crazy.

"If I was your Mistress, I'd lock you back in your belt, I bet it's around here, and I'd make you give me fifty orgasms before you got any, and you'd be forbidden to ask or hint. It's disgusting how spoiled you are."

Alma hung her head. But she looked up hopefully.

"I do have a chastity device here."

"I bet you do. Well, I'm not your Mistress-not yet. I'm still processing the fact that you really don't want to go around and have fun partying and shopping,...

No, you just want to sit in your room on your knees and have me torture you..."

Alma looked sad.

"No mountain biking, no abalone diving, no scuba, I could tell your heart wasn't in all that stuff. You just want to be locked up, I think. That's sad."

Alma cried slightly. It was sad. What a pathetic life for a beautiful, intelligent woman with her whole world ahead of her.

"Now, I want you to kneel down, that's right, let me pull you by your hair to adjust you-right. Your legs are around my boot. Hump my leg like a goddamned dog."

It was difficult, Alma pushing her hips up and down without the aid of her hands, but she shimmied up and down Lynn's fashionable riding boot until she finally exploded.

"Perfect. Just perfect." Lynn said sarcastically. "Now we got that out of the way?"

"Y-yes. Do you want to go out now?"

"No. No, why on earth would I want to keep company with a pathetic sex pervert like you, Alma? Huh? Answer me!"

Alma was now sitting on her ass, the hands still manacled behind her back, and her legs wide open, and was she still dripping!

Lynn not so gently kicked Alma in the cunt and then slapped her face. "Answer me! Why would I want to socialize with a degenerate?"

Alma began crying harder. "I-I don't know why. I'm just a filthy degenerate. I don't deserve your company, Mistress Westlynn."

"I think I have an idea." said Lynn thoughtfully. "I'm going to lock you in the bathroom, just as you are.

Then I'm going to give the handcuff keys and the key to your apartment to the horny old man next door who is always looking at our asses."

Alma shook her head in feigned terror, but Lynn could see the excitement and desire for further pain and humiliation in Alma's eyes.

Lynn pushed Alma into the small bathroom and shut the door.

Inside the bathroom, Alma fell on her knees and then rolled over on her ass on the cold tile floor.

"Lynnie, please let me out! I didn't mean to irritate you. I love you, though!"

"I know, I know." came Lynn's sarcastic, exaggeratedly sweet tone.

"You've been giving me these absurdly expensive presents, and letting me sit on your face. I wrecked your Mercedes, and you took it so well."

"B-because I love you!"

"No, because you're a pathetic masochistic doormat. Just like my sad brother. Yesterday my mom had him in a girl's jumper and black Mary Janes, skipping rope in the driveway. That should do wonders for his District Attorney election."

Alma was so horny. She could not believe the force of the last orgasm she'd had.

She couldn't touch herself, and boy did she want to, and she felt a little ridiculous wearing only a tube top.

Lynn's voice came through the door. "I am leaving the keys in Perv-Boy's mailbox, he's gone in for the night.

He should be letting you out tomorrow around eight or nine, and I'm leaving him a note telling him to at least get a BJ from you.

'Night you sad little scum-pig."