Almerian Wine

Story Info
Vineyards are boring.
4.3k words
3.98
16.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought about pinching himself, because being asleep was the only possible explanation for all of this, that it was simply some elaborate and highly tactile lucid dream, but he didn't want to move his hands out of her hair, his fingers curled firmly in her tresses, still slightly damp and chlorine scented.

Her mouth was hot against him as she rose off his cock to mouth along the root, glancing up at him and quirking her mouth up to a sly half smile as he huffed into a breathless chuckle.

-----

She'd smiled the same way at him when he'd found her at the side of the road, leaning against her car, half pushed into the long grassed verge at the side, flanked with dry looking ash trees that only became sparser as the roads climbed higher into the mountains.

"Are you alright?" He asked, pulling up and sticking his head out the window, worried that she might have had an accident, he wasn't about to drive past and ignore the situation. The least he could do, he supposed, was to offer her his cell or give her a lift back into town.

He'd found himself thinking a little more charitably since he'd got out here. Perhaps it was the slightly slower, more laid back feel of Almeria, one of his many stops in Spain on his way up to Northern Europe, but it felt good to be less suspicious of everyone, like he'd left all his paranoia at home.

"Something broke." She laughed, her accent heavy, suiting the stifling air around them.

Pushing off the car and moving over to his open window. "I call the garage but... He'll be out... When he can! when he can!" She raised her arms away from her sides and let them fall, pulling a face that made him think of every older Spanish business man he'd met over the last few weeks, giving off their air of It'll be done when it's done.

"And my phone is also dead... So now I must wait."

"I can give you a ride somewhere? Or you can use my phone if you'd rather wait." He suggested, and in that moment, he was genuine, his only concern was to be the kind of good person he kept trying to be but always falling short of hitting the mark.

She thought on it a moment then nodded, turning back to her car and leaning in to grab her purse and shoulder bag, then locked it up, hiding the keys under the wheel arch for the mechanic before moving to get in the passenger side of his rental.

"I'm staying at a hotel in Mojacar, is that alright?

"Just fine." He smiled.

"You're not a murderer are you." She said seriously, a twitch at the corner of her mouth the only thing giving her away.

"Uh... no?" He laughed.

"Good, neither am I."

She stuck out her hand and he shook it warmly.

"I'm Patrick..."

"Antonella." She smiled at him, then chuckled softly as he pulled away from her car and started up the road towards the coast.

It was on the lazy winding drive to the small coastal town that he actually started to notice her.

It had been a steady 80 degrees all week, but today it crept up a little, making everything look dry and brittle, a tinder box waiting for a spark. Even the birds were too hot to sing in the trees except for just before daybreak when the bastards liked to shriek outside his window at 4am.

She was beautiful in that way that was hard to grasp.

Certainly she had pretty eyes, her complexion lightly tanned, someone who enjoyed the sun but took precautions.

Sensible.

Her hair was long and dark, pulled back in a careless ponytail that now lay heavy across one shoulder.

She wore a white sleeveless blouse, matching shorts, and she had the kind of softness about her figure that made you want to touch. Whoever it was who decided thigh gaps were sexy needed a serious talking to.

"What is it in English... When something happens, and it happens so much that everyone expects it?" She asked, cutting through the silence with the harsh T on the tip of her tongue.

"You mean like a cliche?" He frowned, glancing at her quickly before looking back at the road.

"Oh! Cliche... So funny that the English word and the Spanish are both the same." She laughed a little.

"May I borrow your phone?" She asked at last, and once he'd handed it to her, he concentrated on the road, giving her the illusion of privacy.

He didn't catch what language she was speaking into it, but it certainly wasn't Spanish, so he tuned out her short conversation, taking in a little more of the scenery, smiling as he glimpsed the flash of blue that signaled the sea wasn't so far now.

"You must come to the hotel with me, as my guest." she smiled over at him as she handed him back the phone.

"I have a guest pass and the pool is beautiful, especially on such a hot day... I insist... My husband won't be joining me tonight and it would be a shame to be alone for the whole day." She pouted softly, breaking into a laugh when he chuckled, flushing a little.

A husband. Figures. So much for that fantasy.

But a pool sounded like heaven right now, when all he had to drive to after was a hostel and a shared room.

"That sounds amazing actually... If you're sure..."

"Of course! The pass would only go to waste, and it's a very expensive hotel." She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "You've been a knight in shining armour, the least you deserve is a swim."

--------

"So what does your husband do?"

Patrick had his arms up on the pool side, his body still in the water, Antonella was sat next to him, her legs dangling in the pool, her body rapidly drying in the sun only minutes after pulling herself out of the water.

"Oskar is an investment banker... Very rich... Very busy... And so, we came here for a holiday. Ah! I thought... Some time alone with my darling husband! Only no... No that's not the way it is... Because he wants to stop and look at vineyards on the way up. Now... I like drinking wine... But I am not interested in looking at grapes." She laughed, lifting one foot out the water and letting it fall back again.

"So I thought I would be clever... that I would come ahead and spend a day or two relaxing here, in the spa... the restaurants..." she waved one hand in the air in disgust. "But then I break down on the road and nearly have to walk... Thank heavens for you." She smiled down at him.

He returned it, squinting a little in the sun.

"What part of Spain are you guys from then?" He asked, wondering where the financial heart of the country was.

"Oh we don't live here anymore... My husband is from Denmark, we live in Copenhagen..."

The second language he hadn't quite caught made sense now.

"And you?" She asked, tilting her head a little as though to regard him all the keener. "You are certainly not Spanish..."

"No... No,, I'm from Fresno... California, so... I finished college and I guess I did the dropout thing. Saved some money and came out here."

"To find yourself?"

"I don't know." He admitted.

In all honesty he'd pretty much stuck a pin in a map and booked a flight. All he knew was he wanted to see more of the world than he had, and he was crippled with the idea of falling into some crappy job and getting married and having kids and never leaving the damn state.

"You found me instead." She laughed tapping her foot against his shoulder.

"Someone else found you first though."

His mouth was running on automatic, and as soon as he finished his sentence he realized how that sounded.

She simply watched him with a steady gaze and amused smile though.

"Ah... You wish I wasn't married hm? You wish I was single and could offer to show you my gratitude with more than a pool pass..."

"I'm sorry... That was... ridiculously forwards and thoughtless and... I'm sorry..." He stammered, pulling himself up out of the pool, intent on heading back to his crappy rental and bug infested hostel in the not so nice part of the city.

"Don't be sorry." she laughed, and as he grabbed a towel and turned towards her again, she smiled a little softer.

"I am grateful... And if it makes you feel better... Oskar and I have a very open relationship. I'm sure he's getting ready to fuck some vinery girl this evening... So..." She stood, pulling her hair back over one shoulder as she did and smiling a little wider.

"My suites ready... It has a fully stocked bar... And he's paying for the lot..."

------

Which was how he came to be here, sat on the bed with Antonella on her knees between his parted thighs, the air in the room humid and thick despite the air conditioning, looking down his body and groaning at the way her mouth moved slow and slick over him, making him press up, resisting the temptation to tighten his hands in her hair and pull her down harder on him.

He hardly registered the sound of the door opening, the clatter of key on the console table, the heavy fall of bags in the small hall beyond the bedroom, and it wasn't until he spoke that he realized he wasn't hearing this from another room.

"Ella? Er du herinde?... Oh... Hello..."

Patrick wasn't sure what he'd expected her husband to look like, maybe old, paunchy if not exactly fat, certainly not like this guy who stood at the end of the bed with his sports coat slung over one arm, smiling in amusement.

He looked surprised, but not angry.

"Oskar! This is Patrick... And YOU... Are not meant to be here.." Antonella said in an accusational tone, pushing back off him a little and leaving his cock on full display, a fact of which he was painfully aware but as yet not able to move and cover himself.

"The last Vineyard was painfully ordinary, so I left early... I couldn't stand another minute of listening to the owner ramble on about the price of grapes in the Rioja region."

He sat down in an armchair with a sigh, cocking one leg over his knee and loosening his tie.

"I'm sorry..." Patrick found his voice at last, sitting up a little more and attempting to discreetly cover himself with his hands.

Oskar only waved a hand at him and shook his head.

"What for? You saw a beautiful woman and decided to take a chance, anyone would do the same, I certainly have."

"But you always come back to me." Antonella pouted as he gave her an indulgent smile.

"Of course I do... you're my wife... Please... Don't let me stop you."

Patrick realized he was going to watch, and the thought of it made his adoure slip a little.

She was nuzzling around him again, and he closed his eyes and let his jaw grow slack as she took him in her mouth.

"She has the most delicious cunt Patrick... have you tasted her yet?" Oskar said smoothly, smiling a little when Patrick opened his eyes to look at him, shaking his head dumbly, gasping as he felt himself start to build, Antonellas head bobbing faster, making him shake a little.

"Is she going to make you come? She does have an extraordinarily talented mouth.."

He felt her huff a little in amusement at Oskars words, then groaned as she sunk down on him harder, working along the underside of the head, hard, twisting lapping with the point of her tongue.

He bit down on his cry, his hips stuttering up against her harder as he came, fisting his hands in her hair automatically and letting his mouth fall open so the last huffed cry passed his lips followed by a drawn out moan.

Falling back a little on his elbows, he watched as she stood up and moved over to her husband, sitting down on his knee and wrapping her arms around his neck before kissing him deeply.

Patrick was dimly aware of the thought of Oskar tasting his cum as he kissed his wife, and bit down on his lip at the idea.

"I told you he was beautiful, didn't I?" She smiled, leaning her head on Oskars shoulder as she smiled over at Patrick.

"You did." His hand moved up lazily to cup her breast, gently rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making her squirm a little.

"You'll stay a little longer won't you Patrick?" She smiled, kissing Oskar again, a quick affectionate kiss to his mouth before standing and walking over to the bar area, casual in her nakedness as she poured wine.

He nodded, sitting up properly and taking the glass from her when she handed it to him, bringing his hands to rest loosely between his legs.

Oskar took a sip of his own before standing to undress, as comfortable disrobing in front of a stranger as his wife.

Patrick looked him over discreetly.

Tall and lean, his hair dark but almost coppery in places, a little salt and pepper along his temples, but his body was hard.

This was a man who liked to work out for fitness, not muscle mass, and the result was a defined athleticism that was pleasing to the eye.

He looked away when Oskar glanced over at him, but his gaze fell on Antonella again, the curve of her hip, the plumpness of her breasts, and in desperation he looked down at his drink.

This wasn't the kind of thing that happened to him, and despite the fact that only minutes ago he'd come in her mouth, he was feeling awkward, gauche.

She moved to sit next to him, running her nose along his cheek, waiting until he raised his head again before pressing her mouth to his, kissing soft and slow.

He felt the glass being taken from his grasp, and the bed shifting again as Oskar sat on the other side of him, a large hand stroking up through his hair, then his mouth on his neck, lips soft and wet, a light stubble grazing along his skin, making him shiver.

When she pulled back, Patrick turned his head, finding Oskars mouth waiting, and kissed him as well, feeling Antonellas lips play butterfly soft across his shoulder.

"I think... Seeing as you already came... That it's only fair you eat my wife out..." He murmured against Patricks mouth.

He nodded, pressing into a deeper kiss before pulling back, watching as she scooted up to the top of the bed and lay back, slowly parting her thighs as he moved up the bed with her, taking hold of one leg and kissing the inside of her calf, moving his lips up her leg, gently biting at the inside of her thighs, making her gasp and squirm.

Her skin was so soft and smooth, and under the top note of sun dried pool water, he could taste something earthier against his tongue as he kissed higher, a deeper, animal scent that reminded him of hot afternoons after sunbathing, the lazy, sweat tainted taste of salt on his upper lip, the smell of warm flesh.

Bringing both hands up, he gently parted her lips, breathing against her a moment before slowly running his tongue fully along her, pressing the tip of it against her clit at the top and flicking lazily, making her jerk her hips up.

Moving his hands around her ass as she spread her legs wider, he pulled he firmly against his mouth and started to tease her, licking delicately around her clit, lapping along her entrance, dipping his tongue inside her, never staying anywhere long enough so that she whined and squirmed, trying to make him stay in one place.

He could feel Oskars hand stroking up his back, running his palm along his skin like he was appraising his body, gently squeezing as it landed on the back of his neck, and then his mouth was pressed against his ear to hotly whisper, "Come come... You can do better than that..."

Patrick shivered, and rather than being insulted at the insinuation, he took it as the challenge it was, ramping up his game and moving to concentrate on her core, sucking and licking at her clit, humming and groaning so his lips vibrated against her, making her whimper and whine with soft cries.

When her voice became muffled he glanced up, replacing his mouth with his fingers, slipping two inside her while he slid the pad of his thumb along her clit, feeling her quiver a little around his digits.

Oskar had three fingers in her mouth, slowly pulling them back and forth as she moaned and sucked at them, his other hand kneading her breast, rolling a nipple before pulling it firmly enough to make her gasp and press up into his touch, and when Oskar saw him watching he smiled, moving away and back to the end of the bed.

Patrick leaned forwards a little, his hand still slowly working against Antonella, and latched his lips around the raised, pinched nipple, sucking hard before pulling back slightly to tongue along it, feeling her whole body quivering under him as he slid his thumb side to side over the nub of her clit.

As he turned his attention to her other breast, he felt Oskar stroke a hand along his lower back, sliding it smoothly along his ass and down his inner thigh.

It had been a long time since another man had touched him like this, and he found himself pushing up into the attention.

"You're not going to let Ella have all the fun with you, are you?" Oskar murmured against his skin as he trailed his lips along the underside of his ribs.

The spit moistened fingers he'd drawn from his wifes mouth were now slowly playing against Patricks ass, spreading saliva against his puckered hole until he was wet enough for Oskar to gently press a finger in.

Patrick moaned against Antonellas breast, feeling all his nerves contract around Oskars finger, and when her hand moved into his hair, he sucked at her breast hard, making her gasp as pulled off roughly, pushing back against the feeling of her husband sliding his finger in and out and working on adding a second.

He rocked back into it as Oskar spat on his fingers and added a third, making Patrick grunt softly as he started to feel the stretch.

"Don't neglect her." Oskar chided, moving his free hand and pushing down on his head to encourage him to move back down on her, which he did willingly, moving his tongue firmly along her, inhaling deeply as his mouth grew sloppy and demanding when her cries became more regular.

He moaned when he felt Oskar pull away, and he found himself pushing his ass back to try and find him, his disappointment making him whine in frustration, his cock already hardening again after being teased with Oskars fingers, and the heady scent and tastes of his wife against his mouth.

When Patrick turned his head to see where he was, he saw him stroking himself, moving over to Patrick and placing his hand on his head, turning him away from Antonella and towards his cock, running the swollen tip of it against his lips a moment before pressing it into his mouth.

He moaned around it, pushing out his tongue and letting Oskar slowly fuck his mouth, pressing deeper every time until he was drooling and half gagging against the size of it, tasting the bitter tang of precum against his tongue.

Oskar pulled back with a smile, turning to squirt a little lube on his hand and stroking himself in front of Patrick who couldn't take his eyes off his cock, rock hard and twitching up slightly when he let go, the head an angry flushed colour, the whole length glistening and shiny with lube.

With a laugh he pressed his hand on Patricks head, pushing his face against Antonells cunt again, and he felt his fingers press into him once more, sliding in easily now they were coated with lube, fucking him steadily so he was rocking back on his hand again.

This time, when he took his hand away, Oskar replaced it with the head of his cock, rubbing it firmly along his hole, making him shudder, then his hand was pressing firmly down on Patricks shoulder as he pushed forwards, guiding himself inside him.

Patricks mouth fell open, and he huffed a groan against Antonellas clit, making her push up against him, whining for more, but he couldn't just yet, not while he was being stretched and opened, not while he worked through the burn of his ass opening up as Oskar pressed in just a little, then dragged himself almost all the way out before pressing in a little deeper each time.

He moaned and grunted against her, occasionally remembering to move his tongue along her fattened clit, engorged from his sucking, and then Oskars hips were pressed against his ass, resting there a moment before he pulled back and started to fuck him with long, deep thrusts that made him groan every time he felt his flesh slap against his.

12