Almost a Threesome

Story Info
David plays drunk to see what happens.
2.4k words
3.94
56.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in college I almost had a threesome. It was during a small party at me and my roommate Mark's apartment off campus. About 12 or 15 people had showed up and everyone was in a pretty good mood. We were all setting around drinking and talking as Mark made more mixed drinks.

My girlfriend, Anna, and her friend, Shirley, went in the downstairs half-bathroom together, and soon we could smell pot. People started knocking on the door and hassling them.

"Don't worry about them, I have some good shit that I'll share later." Mark said. "But we won't share with them." He laughed.

The door opened and Shirley came up with a big grin on her face. Shirley was a really cute Asian that I had a major crush on before I started dating Anna, but Shirley was seriously involved with a guy named Jason.

Leaning out the bathroom door, Anna motioned for me to take Shirley's place with her in the bathroom. I ducked in and she held up a half smoked joint.

"Wanna smoke with me, David?" She asked grinning.

"Sure." I answered.

"There's not much left, we'll have to shotgun it." Anna told me once the door was shut.

"Ok, how do we "shotgun" it?" I asked looking at what was left of the small joint.

"Oh. . .One of us takes a hit then blows the smoke into the other through our hands. Like this." She made a tunnel with her fist.

"Gotcha."

She took a long drag and then motioned for me to lean in close. She pressed her hand against my lips and blew the smoke through her partially clenched fist. I breathed in the second hand pot smoke deeply. She handed me the joint and then I took the first drag and blew into my fist into her mouth. We switched back and forth till the joint was gone and I was left light headed and feeling loose. I couldn't help but stare at her lips every time she puckered up to blow into her small fist. I felt a stirring down in my pants.

"Pretty good trick, huh?" Anna smiled with a stoned smile.

"Good way to conserve it." I agreed.

"Yeah." She opened the door and we went back into the party where Mark handed us more drinks.

As we set drinking and talking, I felt my stirring turn into a full fledged erection. I looked down and it was pretty noticeable in my shorts so I tried to cover it with a pillow. That turned out to be a mistake, because it just brought attention to my lap.

"What's under the pillow?" Shirley asked knowingly.

"Uh, just getting it out of the way to make more room on the couch." I explained.

Mark brought me a shot of Jaegermeister and I killed it, and finished my mixed drink to cover up the cough medicine taste of the Jaeger. I was totally buzzed, but I noticed Shirley whispering to Anna and pointing at the pillow in my lap.

Uncomfortably, I needed to escape. "I think I'd better go lay down for a sec, my head is spinning." I stood up and turned away from the girls and made my way upstairs to my room.

I shut the door an fell back on to my bed in the darkness. My head was spinning even with my eyes closed. My erection would not subside and I tried to think about something that would make it go down, but I was finding it hard to focus. I wanted to go back down stairs and join the people I could hear laughing and talking. My penis was straining against my shorts and the "pup tent" wasn't going anywhere. I decided I'd have to jack off and then go back downstairs.

Suddenly, I heard Anna blurt out, "Here he is!" and felt light from the hallway on my eyelids.

Shirley asked, "What's he doing in the dark?"

I thought the door was locked, or at least that someone would knock first, but here I was laying on my back with a raging hard-on. They switched on the light and immediately started giggling. I knew they were staring at my predicament. I decided to just fake being more wasted than I really was to avoid the embarrassment of tomorrow, when I KNEW this would come up.

"Oh, my God." Shirley giggled. I felt someone set on the edge of my bed.

"Dave. . .Hello, what's going on in your shorts?" Anna asked as she try to contain her laughter. It was Anna who sat beside me, and she began nudging my shoulder. "Hey, wake up."

"We'd better go." Shirley suggested, but still giggling from the pot.

"No, wait. He's out." Anna nudged my shoulder harder. "David, come back downstairs with us." She shook me and I just moaned a little.

"David?" Shirley asked, too.

"See? He's out. Lock the door, Shirley."

I tried to control my breathing as I wondered what Anna had in mind. My head was still spinning and my erection felt even harder as I knew they were looking at it.

"What are you going to do?" Shirley asked after I heard the door lock click.

"Come over here." Anna asked still nudging my shoulder. She tried tickling me under my arms, but even though I'm not very ticklish, I would have been too nervous to respond. "He's definitely out of it. You never seen an uncut guy before, right?"

"No." She sounded intrigued, "But I don't think we should mess with him."

"If he wakes up mad, we'll say we found him up here jerking off."

Shirley laughed hard, "Yeah, but still. I don't want to see his thing. Come on, this isn't right."

"Its no big deal, no one will know." Ashley explained, "Come on, hurry up."

I laid perfectly still, acting asleep, as I felt someone, probably Shirley, taking my shoes and socks off. Anna gripped both sides of my shorts and boxers and quickly slid them down and off my feet. My penis slapped up against my beer belly and bounced back sticking straight up. I wished my shirt had been pulled further down so Shirley couldn't see my roll of fat, but there was nothing I could do, but act asleep. Both girls busted out giggling for what seemed several minutes.

"He needs to lay off the junk food. I didn't know his gut was that big." Shirley said affirming my fears.

"Yeah, it surprized me too, but check this out." Anna said gripping the base of my shaft. "Come over here, closer."

"Wow. You said it was a nice size." Shirley said setting close to my shoulders.

"Feel how hard he is."

I felt another hand wrap around my shaft above Anna's. Anna let go and I felt her move back a bit.

"It doesn't look that different." Shirley said gripping it tightly.

"Yeah, look at all that extra skin. . .it shows up better when its soft. Pull it up and down. See how it works?" Anna said sounding like some kind of instructor.

"Yeah." Shirley answered.

"Makes handjobs easier."

"Cool." Shirley said pumping my cock up and down. "Hey, check it out, it can play peekaboo." She was making my cockhead come in and out of my foreskin, making them both laugh harder. I couldn't believe Shirley was not only looking at my cock, but was playing with it as Anna watched. She was pulling slowly from the base all the way up to the tip.

"He's getting wet." Shirley said squeezing the precum out of my cock. "What made him so hard? "

"I guess the pot."

"Just that little bit?" Shirley asked casually pumping her fist up and down my cock. "It might have been your breasts, I saw him looking at them."

There was a knock at the door and I felt both girls jump. Startled, Shirley released my cock and got off the bed at the same time.

"Hey, y'all seen Dave? Is he in there?" I heard my roommate, Mark, say through the door.

Trying not to laugh, Anna was able to say, "Yeah, we're busy helping him, we'll be out in a minute."

"Ah, ok. No hurry. I'm taking orders for the next mixed drinks, that's all." Mark said behind the door.

"Let's get his shorts back on." Shirley whispered.

"Ok, yeah." Anna said trying to stifle her giggling. "No, wait minute, hold on. I want to show you something else."

"What?"

"You said you've never seen a guy jack off, right?"

"Yeah, Jason won't touch himself. But Anna no, don't." Shirley protested.

I felt Anna sit back down between my legs, and she started fondling my balls, "Come on, I've had him do it before." Then, gripping my cock hard she asked, "David, can you feel this?"

I groaned, and said, "Sure, what are you doing?" as she caressed my balls. I decided I'd better "wake up" before it became to unbelievable that I was still asleep. I opened my eyes to see Shirley siting on the edge of my bed near my shoulders as Anna knelt between my legs. Anna took my right hand and placed it on my shaft. With one hand still fondling my balls, her other hand squeezed my fingers around my cock and moved it up and down.

"Jerk off for us." Anna asked casually.

I pushed myself up slowly with my free hand as Anna kept my hand going up and down my cock. "Why is Shirley here?" I asked hoping I sounded groggy.

Anna smiled as she kept my fist going up and down my shaft. "We just wanna see you do it. Please? I gave you a hit, so you owe me a little favor."

"You don't have to if you're embarrassed." Shirley said, her voice close to me.

Anna worked my hand up and down my cock and it was feeling better and better. I didn't even realize I was softly moaning with each upstroke until Anna said, "He'll do it, won't you, David?"

I gave in and just closed my eyes and started jerking my cock without her help. She moved her hands down to caress my calves and thighs. My head was spinning from more than the alcohol and pot. I couldn't believe that with my friends just downstairs and Shirley and Anna watching, I was sitting there with my legs spread masturbating. This was turning me on much more than I was embarrassed and I felt a climax was getting close.

"Nice, now keep it up." Anna leaned back sounding pleased with herself.

They were silent as they watched me masturbate. I opened my eyes when I felt Shirley move closer to me. She was looking intently at my crotch and moved her hand to the base of my cock to grip it. My hand continuously slammed into hers as I kept up the show.

"You're right, this is kind of hot." Shirley agreed breaking the silence. "I should get Jason wasted so he'll do it."

It was such a turn on to see Shirley's hand on my cock. As an orgasm rapidly approached, I purposefully slowed down and loosened my grip on my slick shaft to try and stall and drag this encounter out.

"To speed this up, I'm going to help you a little bit, David." Anna said. She must have noticed I was slowing down. She moved to the other side of me and pushed me back on the bed so I was laying on my back with her beside me and Shirley kneeling on the floor still holding the base of my cock. Anna began kissing my neck and ears as she opened my legs further to fondle my testicles. She dipped lower and caressed my ass.

"Come for us." Anna whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

A mere seconds later and I was pounding my cock fiercely, almost forgetting about slowing down. I forced myself to loosen my grip once more and slow down. Shirley was aiming my cock straight up in the air as Anna continued to kiss me and caress my asshole.

"Don't slow down, David." Shirley said gripping me harder. "Faster."

I went faster, but tried to avoid squeezing my now ultra sensitive cockhead. Shirley seemed to be wise to me, because she moved her hand up so that I was forced to just stroke the top half of my cock. She then took my other hand placed it on my balls and said, "Play with yourself."

"Let it go, Dave. Come for us." Anna encouraged me.

"Yeah, stop fighting it." Shirley said with a squeeze.

I felt the orgasm about to release my cum into the air and with both of them monitoring me I gave in and focused on the approaching eruption. Anna stopped kissing me and was watching intently, but she kept caressing me to keep me on track.

"Here it comes." I barely heard her warn Shirley who was keeping my cock aiming up.

I felt the massive explosion first in my toes as it worked its way up my body. When I was about to release, I stiffened. Both girls sat up and watched as I grunted and then shot after shot fired into the air. I stopped jerking and Shirley took over causing me to hump into to her fist, thrusting my hips up and down. I felt my cum splashing on my upper thighs and stomach.

"Wow!" Shirley gasped.

"That's alot of cum isn't it?" Anna asked as Shirley milked the last drops out of me. I laid there panting as the cum ran down my legs and sides onto the bed.

Shirley let go of me and wiped her hands on my shirt. "Good job, David. We better go now."

I just laid there breathing heavy, totally wasted.

"OK, Shirley. Go ahead, I'll clean him up and come down, too." Anna said getting up.

"What do I tell them?"

"Tell them he had an eyelash or something in his eye and couldn't get it out. Lock the door behind you."

Shirley nodded and left and as soon as the door was shut, Anna wiped the cum up with my sheets. "Change your shirt and come on back to the party, sleepy head." She gave me a knowing smile.