ALMOST - Chance Encounters

Story Info
The typical routine of a mind controller.
1.5k words
4.05
30.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuing adventures of my mind-controlling protagonist. If you want to read about the protagonist and how his powers work, seek out my longer stories.

As always feedback is welcome.

---

All characters and events are fictional. Many are illegal, immoral and/or impossible. Never try this in real life. You do not have mental powers.

---

One of the unexpected side effects of being able to control minds is that I am never on time to anything. When you can make anyone you see do anything you want, the world is a very distracting place. Or maybe it's just me who is easily distracted (not to mention morality-free), and mind control simply allows me to act on the impulses that to others would merely fuel daydreams.

I'll give you some examples; the events below all occurred over a few days (though not in the same city because I am constantly on the move), and are quite typical for me.

My life as a traveling man of leisure means I eat a lot of hotel breakfasts. It's very tempting therefore to break the monotony by ordering off menu. For example ordering breakfast in bed, complete with a leisurely blowjob by the waitress as I eat. The twenty year old plaything bobbing her head in my lap is normally quiet and shy; long dark wavy hair with red highlights and bangs hiding her eyes, she arrived wearing a shapeless blue dress. Right now though she is much less quiet as she squeals and moans around my dick. The 14 inch vibrator in her pussy is probably a factor in that. Her naked body jerks and flushes red as the vibrator does its work, but she has to wait until I finish my breakfast before I can properly violate her, pinning her face down on the bed while I get my morning exercise by pounding her asshole.

I visited a country town with plans to hike to the local beauty spot - sometimes I need a bit of solitude away from the press of other people's minds. I paused at a coffee shop, which was a mistake because as soon as the waitress bustled over I knew my plans were going to be derailed. A thin teen with a dancer's delicate frame (a quick peek in her mind confirmed her to be a ballerina, home for the break), she had long golden blonde hair reaching to her waist. Her black dress was tight at the top but puffed out at the waist, with a hem high enough to tease any red-blooded male every time she bent over to clean a table. It was early in this small town, there was no other staff and I was the only customer, so no-one commented on the waitress sitting next to me (including the waitress herself as I had removed her ability to speak).

I drank my coffee with one hand and lifted her dress with the other, stroking between her legs over her white panties. Soon my cup was empty, and the waitress and I retired to the back room. Instead of admiring the vista of an unspoiled countryside, I admired the blonde waitress' unspoiled tight round ass as she bent over, hitched up her skirt and pulled down her panties in front of me. Fucking a dancer is always fun because of their flexibility: being able to bend her legs behind her head meant I could watch her eyes widen in shock as I pushed my dick slowly into her asshole. Any new customers in the cafe had to be patient while I fucked this fit teen's no-longer virgin ass, before unloading my cum inside her warm mouth - didn't want to mess up her dress, she still had to fetch me a second cup of coffee.

A trip to an art gallery became especially educational for one shapely black girl. This nineteen year old's most noticeable features were a mass of frizzy hair dyed bright red, and an ass out of all proportion to her tall delicate frame. A friendly guard lent us his keys to the basement and then forgot meeting us. Of course I fucked that ass, it would be wasteful not to. Laying on the floor of the basement among stacks of paintings, it was great fun to watch my dick appearing and disappearing into this dark beauty as she squatted over me, twerking her booty. But it was her oral skills that proved the most rewarding. For fun I reached into her mind and adjusted her emotions as she knelt in front of me.

I dialed her fear and horror way back and her anger up as far as it could go. The result was her swearing and cursing and promising all manner of violence whenever she could talk, which was not often as her mouth was mostly busy pleasuring my dick, taking the head between her lips while fluttering her very talented tongue over me, before sucking me deep into her throat. I helped occasionally by placing my hand among those frizzy red tresses and pushing my dick in further, while she looked up at me with brown eyes filled with hatred. The contradiction was greatly enjoyable (for me), and ended with her simply repeating "fuck you" as she obediently turned her face up to receive my load of warm sticky cum.

Lunch at a suburban restaurant ended with dessert at the home of a fellow diner, an Indian-American woman in her mid twenties who was (un)fortunate enough to catch my eye. Dusky and pretty, with expressive eyes and a trim physique despite having given birth a few months ago. I exchanged a good night's sleep for her and her baby (the first in months) for a hot bath and soapy titfuck. Protip: baby bath soap makes excellent lubricant for pumping your dick between large soft breasts. We did make a mess of the floor when she climbed into the bath though - most of the bath water splashed onto the floor as she rode me to climax. I ordered her to dry the floor with towels afterwards, but the sight of her naked sud-covered ass proved enough to wake my dick up again. And so the cleaning went neglected while I introduced my shapely entertainment to the delights of anal sex. Well, for me it was delightful - if I hadn't mentally removed her ability to talk her screams would have woken her child. Instead she lay prone on the floor and was silent except for the rhythmic slapping sounds of wet flesh as I enthusiastically violated her asshole.

Some things do require punctuality, however. I have to walk briskly in train stations, to avoid being distracted and missing my departure. But even then I find ways, such as the family of four who took an unexpected intercity trip. Three of them (mother, father, son) sat in second class and slept soundly while the daughter joined me in a private first class cabin. Eighteen, blonde, petite, tight black leggings and purple crop top showing curves in all the right places despite her age, she looked almost as good as she felt, bent over the table with my dick plunged deep in her tight pussy. The next three hours were spent seeing how far virginal teen flesh can stretch to fit my hard dick, and how much cum a girl can ingest while simultaneously screaming around the hard shaft lodged in her throat. By the time we got to my destination three of the family were well rested but very confused, while the fourth was smarting from unfamiliar pains in her pussy and ass, as well as an aching jaw.

But the most diverting thing was arriving in a coastal city only to find it in the middle of a music festival, at the last weekend of the summer break. Seeing the streets thronging with young women, dressed to dance on the beach, any plans I may have had for the weekend are thrown out of the window. Instead I commandeer a discreet beachfront property near the festival area, and the next three days pass in an almost endless cycle of going out, picking one or two or three of the seemingly endless supply of attractive scantily clad women and taking them back to my temporary home for an hour or so before setting them loose and repeating the process. On such occasions I have learned to conserve my energies, and so apart from my forays into the wild most of my day is spend lying or sitting down, watching beach bunnies of every description serve my dick with their pussies, asses, breasts and mouths. After several debauched days a few women stay in memory - the brunette with shorts so revealing I let her keep them on as she impaled her ass on my dick; the blonde with neon face paint and a sultry mouth whose round pert breasts gave the perfect natural cleavage for titfucking; the teen sisters who took turns forcing each other to deepthroat my dick until they passed out. But for the most part they blur into each other, an endless parade of smooth flesh, round curves and tight warm holes.

After such exertions I am completely drained, but I am at least temporarily less likely to get distracted. Heck, this time it was almost six hours before my dick was buried in a passing Japanese tourist's tight pussy. That's almost a record for me.

END