Almost Damsel Almost in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only shudder in little aftershocks as he slumped against the couch, panting for air. We stayed like that for a minute until I could feel him slipping out and his cum leaking down my ass.

"Sorry, ChrissY, but I have to pull out," he said softly.

"I know," I said a bit sadly.

He pulled out, then maneuvered me on my side on the floor. He reached down and grabbed the key to the cuffs and unlocked my hands. He undid the gag and collar as I pulled off my gloves.

"Thank you," I said softly.

He pulled me into his arms and I snuggled into him. Wow, this was really amazing. If it wasn't for the puddle of cum in my skirt, I wouldn't want to move! I even said something to that effect.

"Sorry, but you got me a little excited," he grinned.

"Its not all you, hun," I giggled.

"Really? You came inside your chastity?" he sounded both surprised and impressed.

I nodded, "That's why I wanted you to gag me, it was...intense." I tried to describe the feeling, but I really couldn't. So, instead we kissed again. This was still passionate, but much gentler. Still exciting, but more afterglow than lust!

We snuggled some more, but eventually I need to clean some of the cum off of me! As we went to get up, I look shyly at Alex, "Would you like to stay the night?"

He smiled back, "Would you like that?"

I nodded emphatically, "Absolutely!"

"I might want to tie you up and fuck you again in the morning," he teased.

"Promise?" I asked.

He ran his hand down my cheek again, "You really are amazing."

I beamed and blushed at the same time, "Thank you."

I went to go clean some of the puddles of cum off of me as he cleared all bondage gear and toys off the bed. "This is quite a collection you have here, its going to take some time to use all of this on you!"

"Well, I've got all day tomorrow," I grinned as I came out of the bathroom in my corset and stockings, with a new pair of panties on.

"Tomorrow? I'm talking about several sessions here," he grinned as pulled me into bed and kissed me.

"Well, then I guess you'll have to keep coming back," I teased back.

"I told you, I was going to make you my slave girl!" He shot back.

"Promise?" I asked.

"You damn well better believe it!" as he snuggled me into him and turned out the light. I was so spent, I don't even remember falling asleep, but I know I had a huge smile on my face.