Almost Heaven Ch. 09

Story Info
From high school to hotwife: the conclusion.
3.7k words
3.9
32.5k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanne was in a funk. Joe had broken a long planned commitment for dinner to go out of town on business. A call to Arley further darkened her mood as he was also already booked.

Fuck it, she thought, and decided to go to the gym take out her foul humor on a stair master and free weights. She put on her tightest spandex shorts and a halter-top. Examining herself in the mirror before departing she saw the "camel toe" at her crotch.

Fuck it, she thought for the second straight time. Maybe it would encourage some decent looking guy to hit on her. That sometimes improved her outlook. What she found at the gym wasn't some decent looking guy; it was Kendall Ashe.

"Let's go to Pittsburgh!" Kendall exclaimed when he saw Jeanne. "I owe you one after the other day. I know a new place with great lobster."

Jeanne was flattered and pleased that he was taking responsibility for her getting lost. She went home to change while Kendall showered. She gave him directions to her house on his cell phone as he navigated to pick her up. Driving into Pennsylvania, Jeanne had the strongest urge to lay her head in Kendall's lap but resisted with only minor flood damage to her panties.

Kendall drove much too fast exciting her as much as it frightened her. On the drive into town, he called the Marriott and Jeanne heard him make arrangements for the room in which a black man would fuck her for the very first time.

Before dinner, they stopped at The Pink Pirate where Kendall had once invited Joe and her. It was much classier than she'd expected. Jeanne was sure she recognized a cute, young reporter who worked for a local TV station chatting with a player and there were, indeed, several upscale couples in her own age range present.

Sitting in a secluded corner, a waiter served Asti Spumanti and left a box on the table.

"Go ahead, open it," Kendall told her.

Jeanne gasped when she saw the bracelet. "Shit, Kendall, those better not be real," she cautioned, indicating the sparkling stones.

"Sometimes, one of our guests is very special," Kendall told her as she draped the diamond encrusted chain over her wrist.

"I hear pink stones like this are especially rare," he continued.

Looking closer, Jeanne saw that between each link was a tiny engraved letter. She tried to follow them around to read the message.

"It's the just name of the club, nothing romantic," Kendall advised. By the following morning, Jeanne would whole-heartedly disagree.

She tried to clasp it on her wrist, but it seemed far too large.

"Let me," offered Kendall, taking the bracelet from her fingers. "It's not worn on the wrist. Put your foot up on my chair."

Kendall spread his legs so Jeanne's foot would have a place to rest. A burst of passion ripped through her body as she was forced to look at his crotch in order to guide her foot. She was glad she hadn't worn stockings as his tender touch against her bare ankle, a spot so far from the major centers of arousal one might expect little or no reaction, produced flashes of heat everywhere in her body. Jeanne felt her orgasms (yes plural) still hours away, begin to simmer.

The dress she wore was the sexiest one she owned. Designed by Dominic, it had no back and the hemline was a scant inch and a half below where her labia kissed her panties. There was also a slit that went all the way to the top of her left hip requiring special thong panties. Dominic made those as well.

Jeanne hated wearing thongs but this dress demanded them so she permitted her tailor intimate access to her, front and back. She thrilled as his finger slipped across her pussy lips as he placed the thin cloth precisely. His silky digits pried apart her hot butt cleft to position the thong's rear string vertically and centered across her sphincteral circle. He even trimmed her soft pussy fur.

Her tailor coached her how to walk, stand, sit, and rise when wearing the dress. The entire package, the dress and matching panties, the posture and locomotion lessons cost Jeanne four blowjobs and she would have gladly paid double.

Jeanne was aware that those special panties were now on display for anyone who happened to look her way but she made no move to put her foot back on the floor after Kendall fastened the clasp on the anklet.

Later, at the best seafood restaurant in town, the Maitre'd quickly prepared a table with a view of the confluence of the Monongahela and the Allegheny despite a line waiting to be seated. They dined on lobster just as Kendall promised, but Jeanne couldn't taste a mouthful of her favorite meal as her mind raced up and down a list of things she wanted to do later.

Strolling in the park after dinner, Kendall held her hand, and then caressed the skin exposed by the backless dress. Dropping his hand lower, he cupped her derrière as other couples, strolling or sitting on benches, observed. Moving his large black hand beneath her skirt, he stroked the flesh a thong ignores.

He pushed her skirt hem up until the top of her "underwear" was exposed, framing the creamy cheeks below. He behaved as if she were his trophy to display as he pleased. Jeanne leaned her head into his shoulder, moaning and shuddering, knowing he could, and would, do whatever he wanted with her.

She closed her eyes to enjoy the pulsing of her blood as it entered her nipples, her labia, and her clitoris and refused to leave. Her mouth was on fire as she licked her lips sluttily. She knew she needed to suck something soon and, as if by magic, they were suddenly in a huge suite in the hotel.

Jeanne was seated on the couch with her legs tucked under her reading one of the in room magazines while Kendall busied himself in the bathroom. He was rubbing a white towel over his bald head and wearing a terry cloth robe when he emerged. The contrast between the white of the gown and the black of his skin struck Jeanne in the pit of her stomach like a heavyweight landing a body blow.

"Do you need to freshen up too?" he asked.

"Mmmm Hmmm," Jeanne murmured contentedly more like her climax had passed than that it was still building in her blazingly hot interior.

"You may need this," he said undoing the sash on the robe. "For some reason, they only placed one in this room."

"Indeed I may," Jeanne said, standing behind him. Reaching over his shoulders, she hooked her hands into the lapels and began pulling the soft, white cloth outward. She watched as the whiteness retreated and dark chocolate replaced it. As she saw the sculpted onyx of Kendall's shoulders and upper back, she felt more like she was unveiling marble statuary than flesh and blood.

Jeanne peeled the robe slowly off the black man's body. She moved close to his back, breathing deeply and kissing softly. Her lips began to flutter as a strong electric current passed between the pair touching Kendall's back and the pair leaking into her panties.

The robe had reached his waist and Jeanne was as nervous as she could ever remember. Would he be naked beneath? The deep brown cheeks of Kendall's incredible ass rose up from behind the lowering curtain. They were even more magnificent in person than they were in his tight-fitting Pirates uniform.

Jeanne sank to her knees as she literally disrobed Kendall. She pressed her creamy white cheek against his silky dark one. The sensations in her mouth compelled her into greater and greater misdeeds. She kissed and then began licking the firm butt flesh, something she'd never done before. It made her spasm briefly. She felt Kendall begin to turn toward her.

It cascaded outward and down, the largest, most beautifully proportioned and toned genitalia she'd ever seen. Everything about it excited her: its color, its size, its shape, its proportions. It was magnificent and Jeanne began losing control completely.

Briefly she watched her hand fondle it before her mouth joined it on Kendall big cock. She was amazed at how much dick remained to be played with even after her mouth was full. She required long movements of her arm, not her wrist, as she stroked from its base to her lips -- and he was still hardening.

Jeanne's eyes fluttered up into the back of her head. Her mind went blank for a period of time. How long, she didn't know. She knew she'd climaxed but it fired her libido rather than sated it. When she completely regained her senses, Kendall had taken charge of her. She was on her feet and her dress lay crumpled at her feet. He was cupping her pussy with one hand while urging her panties to rejoin her dress with the other.

Naked and hard, Kendall carried Jeanne, her stockings, and shoes to the oversized bed. Laying her down gently, he grazed his lips lightly across hers then slid down her chin and neck. Jeanne's nipples were already filled to bursting and screaming to be touched when Kendall's mouth found them. He pulled them in using the suction of his lips and lapped them at with his powerful, raspy tongue.

Kendall continued his tour of Jeanne's body causing moans and shivers as his powerful hands led his mouth down her abdomen.

"This is sooo sexy," Kendall told Jeanne as he paused to kiss the sparkling crystal in her navel.

His hands roamed the closely cropped hairs of her bush while he trailed kisses along her lower tummy. She felt her thighs part involuntarily as Kendall's long fingers pushed between her legs and along her slit. Jeanne knew she was wetter than Johnstown in 1889.

When Kendall moved his face above her pussy, Jeanne captured it in her hands. She needed no further preparation.

"Not like that," Jeanne whispered as she pulled his lips to her face and kissed him deeply. "Put it in me, but please be gentle." She moved beneath him so her knees flanked his hips. She used her grip on his hips to pull her pussy up, into position to be entered.

Her slick labia flowed against the massive black cockhead as she undulated her woman-ness against his manhood. Even though she was beneath him, Jeanne controlled their coupling. Slowly, she sucked Kendall's phallus into her vagina. When he began pushing back, she sank back onto the mattress inviting him to enter her as far as her body would allow.

Jeanne both gloried and worried as Kendall thrust two-thirds of his magnificent black prick in and out of her cunt. A very few other men had been as deep but none stretched her walls as wide. It felt wonderful and her orgasm would soon be paying an extended, breath-threatening visit.

She kept her tiny fist wrapped around his cock as he thrust to help Kendall properly gauge her depth. Other men had almost delighted in using their cocks as a battering ram to assault the bottom of her pussy. Kendall didn't need her help, however and used the slit of his cock head to place gentle kisses on Jeanne's cervix before reversing thrust and pulling back until just the head remained encased in her slick, wet, twat.

Kendall loved the feel of Jeanne's hand as it glided along his shaft. It was like she was giving him a hand job as well as an incredible fuck. Jeanne amazed herself as she felt the amount of fluid welling up from her core and coating Kendall's big dick. She spread her thighs even wider as she dug her heels into his fleshy buttocks urging him to pick up his pace.

Kendall began stroking more rapidly than Jeanne had ever experienced. His cock was a blur as he pumped his hot, oiled piston in and out of her vaginal cylinder like he was red-lining a formula one race car. Jeanne's mind went somewhere it had never been before, as the most violent climax of her life wracked her body. She shook like San Francisco back in ought-six. And she did something she'd never done before. She screamed filthy, descriptive words.

AHHHHHHH!! OOOH SHIT, KENDALL!! OH, AH, FUCKING SHIT!!! FUCK ME, JUST FUCKING FUCK ME!!!! SHOOT YOUR CUM IN ME, KENDALL. GIVE IT TO ME!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FUCKNG COCK YOU HAVE.

But Kendall didn't shoot. He gradually slowed his strokes as Jeanne drifted down from Pinnacle Peak like a feather in a zephyr. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and Kendall's cock remained buried deep inside her stroking no more than half an inch either way.

"Mmmm, baby," Jeanne sighed in delighted contentment. "You make me feel sooo good. You have the best cock I've ever had. My cunt is yours whenever you want it."

Jeanne surprised herself at the words that came out of her mouth. She almost never used the word cunt, and even when she did it was only to quote someone else who'd said it. Words like cock, cum, and fuck were reserved for conversations with Joe, Arley, or Samantha...and now Kendall. The only place she employed dirtier expressions was in her own thoughts where she used every word on the unexpurgated version of the intoxicated mariner's vocabulary test.

Jeanne was aware that Kendall hadn't cum with her and she felt him pick up his pace a bit. She was worried that he might need more stimulation, deeper contact for his cock in order to get off.

"If you need to go deeper, you'll have to use my mouth," she offered and was overcome by her sudden urge to deep throat Kendall's black monster.

Kendall knew a trick, a way to get a woman to open up her cervix so he could bury himself all the way into her womb. If Jeanne had gotten off so completely on him already, there was no telling to what heights such a fucking would send her. But he sensed a slight drying in her vaginal walls after her climax and he decided not to pursue that today. She was going to have enough trouble walking tomorrow as it was. It had been a while since he'd had someone deep throat his dick all the way.

"Are you sure you can handle me?" Kendall asked.

"Not a hundred percent," Jeanne laughed. "I've never even seen a dick like yours let alone sucked one down my throat. I'd love to try though. The good news is I cum that way anyway so I'll be having fun even while you're enjoying yourself. Have you ever been with a woman who can climax just from sucking cock?"

"Can't say as I have," chuckled Kendall sliding his cock free of Jeanne's pussy. "Where do you want me?"

"Standing...by the chair. You might need some extra support at the magic moment," Jeanne smiled.

She knelt before the hot, young, black stud and fondled the middle of his long, thick, slick shaft. She shivered as she realized that for the second time her lips would touch it, that it would enter her throat and cum there.

She began by placing puckered lips at different points on the head leaving pink lipstick imprints on black cock flesh. She picked up the cockshaft in one hand so she could fondle Kendall's balls with the other. He was completely shaven and his scrotum dangled smooth as black velvet. She moved in and began a series of tiny kisses, licks, and nibbles on his ball sac.

Kendall stood rigidly with his knees braced for support. Jeanne was determined to make them buckle. She tickled his nuts with her fingernails while giving them long wet swipes with her tongue, getting them soaking wet.

"You have beautiful balls," Jeanne said while pinning his hard cock against his belly with one hand and swinging them like a pendulum clock with the other. They were the size of small hen's eggs and Jeanne scooped one into her mouth with her tongue. Being very careful not to damage that fragile oval organ, she sucked on the flesh-covered testicle gently, humming softly as she did.

The intake of Kendall's breath and further straining of his muscles told Jeanne he loved what she was doing, that he was a man and not some black god.

She began stroking his splendid shaft. Beating most guy's meat is primarily and activity for a woman's wrist but Kendall's dick was different. Her wrist would play a very minor role in jerking him off. Her elbow and shoulder would be required if she were going to tame Kendall's ridiculous rod.

After teasing those big black balls for several long, luscious minutes, Jeanne's lips and tongue were as excited as Kendall's cock and she knew her throat was the key to both their orgasms. She moved higher on her knees and pulled that long black dick down from his abdomen not unlike she were playing a casino slot machine.

With Kendall's hard cock horizontal, Jeanne slid her lips over the head. Her tongue stroked the underside wetting it. Jeanne was very, very talented with her tongue. It was hyper sensitive and under the right conditions, those sensations were incredibly sexual.

Growing up, Jeanne played with her tongue the way other teens rubbed their clits. She put things into her mouth and manipulated them with her tongue. It became as much a prehensile companion as an organ of taste. Sometimes she liked to tease her dates by wrapping it around the straw in her milkshake or soda and simulating handjob except using her tongue.

She learned how to tie a cherry stem into a knot in her mouth. She'd win both bar bets and fellatio sessions with the cute guys who got excited watching her perform. Rarely, another woman would claim the same ability but while she struggled valiantly to accomplish the deed, Jeanne would tie the stem, stick out her tongue to display the result, take the stem back into her mouth, untie it, back in and retie, several times before the other woman could do it once.

Jeanne began pushing her mouth down the shaft of Kendall's fat prick. She took a deep breath when it touched the back of her throat then moved several inches deeper. When she needed to breathe, she pulled her mouth off and jerked the upper shaft vigorously with her hand, then back down she went.

Kendall was amazed as he watched the pretty white teacher slide her mouth so far down his dick. Only an inch or two remained when Jeanne pulled off again.

"Almost there," she said smiling up at him, her eyes tearing. Both were breathing heavily as their climaxes rapidly approached. She continued rapidly jerking Kendall off, steeling herself for the final assault.

"When I get back down that close this time, hold my head and fuck that last bit into my mouth," Jeanne told him.

Kendall did just that. There would be no screaming from Jeanne this time as her orgasm hit just as her lips struck bottom. Despite her delirium, she could still feel that big cockhead expand as Kendall splashed semen into her esophagus.

Jeanne felt his knees buckle as Kendall shouted out and sank backwards dragging her with him. The black stud blasted his way out of her throat as Jeanne let him slip out so his cum could begin to coat her tongue.

Kendall lay naked, stretched on his back, with Jeanne's cheek resting on his abdomen. He stroked her luxurious, light-brown locks while she placed grateful kisses on his dark, deflated dick. She wasn't looking for another erection. It was just that she had never played with a really big flaccid cock before.

She swirled her finger in the semen that still seeped from his cock slit then cupped his heavy nut pouch. Kendall moaned at her touch and swept his hand gently down her soft back to her supple buttocks. He squeezed tenderly before reaching farther down to flick lightly at her liquid labia.

Jeanne tensed and said, "Baby, they've had enough attention for one day."

Kendall dragged his wet finger along her perineum causing her to tingle in a way she'd not known before. He took several laps around her anal ring before his fingertip came to rest dead center. Jeanne never liked men entering her back door and, sure as hell, she wasn't going to let someone of Kendall's dimensions through that tiny opening. Yet it still excited her that he wanted her that way.

Although his touch excited her, Jeanne hunched her back and pulled her bottom away from Kendall's hand when she felt his cock begin to swell again.

"Not there either, baby," Jeanne cautioned her ebony lover. "Especially not there. If you need more, I love giving blowjobs."

"There are rules, sweetheart," Kendall advised his latest, and hottest, conquest. "A black man is never finished with his white lady until he takes her ass."

12