Almost Kidnapped Pt. 03

Story Info
Betrayal and a McMansion beginning.
4.1k words
4.72
14.5k
17
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequential story you will need to read the previous Parts before this Part will make sense. I broke this story up into Parts to accommodate L's posting limits.

This is my very first story I've ever written. I'm an Engineer so I tend to be techno/detailed, hope it does not distract from the story too much. Some of the items in the story are real, some embellished, and some fantasy, I'll let you try to figure them out. If you seek lurid sex then this story is not for you – I allude to sex but I leave the details to your imagination – often less is more. Enjoy OB.

*****

The Plan:

Brandy told me you WILL be living in my home while you get back on your feet.

I begged off, not wanting to be a burden or indulge on her hospitality. I need to get back into job hunting mode, the job I had was to last another plus six months. I can't goof-off; I got a mortgage and bills.

She blurted out, "I need a consultant I can TRUST!!", and "this consultant will lead a team to go into my companies to dig out what is really happening. My revenues have been exponentially falling since the loss of my husband and daughter. I'm not getting all the facts in the quarterly reviews."

"This team will go to each of my companies to review their methods, books, and operations. To discover what is really going on – can YOU head up this team?"

I snapped, "you cannot afford me, this is not a simple one month mission. This team may need to be on site for months uncovering what is really going on. I will not just do a witch hunt to find problems without having viable solutions – that is how I operate." Brandy said, I know!

You know what – what do you know about me?

I did a background check on you downloading your resume from Monster.com. I've made some other discrete calls to past employers – they said you are good, real good, just hard to tolerate. A typical engineer direct and to the point, not a good politician but you've mellowed with age but do not suffer any fools, the untrustworthy, or blowhards. I had to agree, as unflattering as it may have sound, that's me...

Brandy said, that Chief Engineer at the Air-Force-base is a real man hating bitch. I said tell me something I don't know. All the GS male leadership fear her and her implied threats of tagging sexual harassment allegations to them. So she continues to get away with her bullying. In today's PC world if any fema-Nazi insinuates ANY sexual harassment a man is immediately branded GUILTY and his career is ruined – truth, facts, and clearing evidence be damned.

Brandy asked, "do you think I'm like that?" Hell NO, you're too nice. Kevin you do have chauvinistic tendencies that I find refreshing. You're a man's man.

We sat looking at one another quite a while all this was sinking in. Brandy had a look of fear on her face then proceeded.

...

...

Brandy stated, your hourly rate since our rescue has been $150/hr 24/7. All expenses paid and you will get full paid benefits and an immediate paid eight weeks vacation, more if you need. Wow, this is amazing, what a burden lifted off me, I got wet eyes and tongue tied. Did I just win my BIG Lotto?

...

...

Brandy stated she wants me to head up a five person team to audit her corporation books, methods, and processes. She already has four super stars in, finance, purchasing, quality, and manufacturing. She's been desperate to find a leader and with me being an engineer it rounds out the team adding a dimension she overlooked.

I told Brandy this sounds exciting but we need one more team member. We need a crack IT person – someone who can do things not quite legal, getting around network road blocks and into company computers/servers digging out the real truths. Brandy was all smiles and said "you are good, you're hired."

I corrected her, it seems I was already her employee just my job description has now been defined. She chuckled while shaking her luscious main of auburn hair and staring me down with those piercing emerald green eyes. OMG, lust was creeping into my psyche, I had to mentally slap myself and look away, I'm married and she is now my boss. One never plays in their own litter box!

The Betrayal:

I called home to share my good fortune. My wife was pleased for me to keep the continuity of paychecks (she just saw dollar signs). It has been that way for many years now. We cohabitate but there is no romance and no bed life for many years, actually decades. She keeps a good house, has become a very good cook, and tolerates my presence when I'm home. But I'd rather be elsewhere and I'm sure she enjoys my time away from home too.

I have never looked for another (I have hoped someone would find me, but who would want a fat man) over the years I resolved myself to be a sexually frustrate hermit and an ignorant cuckold. Since she has cut me off, contracting STD's is no longer a worry.

She began cutting me off around our 9th anniversary. She went in for a private woman's medical procedure while I was told to wait in the car. She only needed me as her chauffer. When she returned to the car three hours later she announce she had her tubes tied and an abortion, it was a girl. I was devastated.

She told me she did not want another child. But her cutting me out of this monumental marriage decision and not being told she was even pregnant with our unborn girl – crushed me and told me where I stood. Her pointed statement at me - was "someone in this family needs to take leadership in children creation and since you would not get your nuts cut, I took charge."

That was the beginning of a downward spiral of our union. Later in a heated argument over this topic she told me in no uncertain terms "it is my body, I'll do what I want get over it." How could I fight this attitude that showed total disrespect for me as her husband?

The only thing I had is my son - I told myself to man-up - you have a responsibility to him and just hope she doesn't kick me out or I'd never get to see my boy. I feared being relegated to just pay all the bills and live elsewhere as a pauper. Knowing divorce courts favor the mother and shit on fathers no matter who is at fault.

Not to long after this she began doing lots of girls night outs, Tupperware parties, and more with our hot Latino MILF babysitter (who became a cougar a year later with her next door neighbor).

At my wife's work she was surrounded by almost all divorcees so I imagined those conversations just embolden her to seek better. My Friday flower and spontaneous dinners-out obviously wasn't of an value.

Then it happened - she did an over night. I saw it coming as I had intercepted her love letters between her Imzadi. I found the letters in her brief case one evening after she went to bed and I hunted for snail-mail postage - she had become an early to bed type to offset my late night studying.

The following evening she came home very late to tell me "I'm divorcing you."

Now this was a full CHEATING affair, cougar'ing Eddy the only male coworker in her group (who himself recently caught his wife cheating). Eddy was her Imzadi – she had given herself to him.

After she dropped her bomb she told me to keep our son and left with a bag. My 6yr old son woke up finding me crying – asking why I was crying and where is mommy? I just told him she needed to work the late night shift and it's just you and me now buddy while I hugging him for dear life. I said to myself man-up no crying in front of my son –- I never did again. I was soon to become a two time looser.

You see I had already gone through one painful divorce from my high school sweetheart-wife. She followed me to Vietnam but stopped in Hawaii to shack up with my ex-buddy. During my first divorce I tried to eat a 1911 while on roving patrol sitting on the foc'sle in Pearl Harbor only a mile from her. But lacked the guts to pull the trigger.

All this is speculation, but when she told her lover/Imzadi/co-worker of her bombing me, he panicked and dropped her cold. Eddy had met the family a few times at company events. I could see him rationalize - how could a mother drop kick her child and husband like she did; would she do the same to him too?

I assumed she had already told him she could never have his children? The next night she came home and TOLD me she no longer was going to divorce me. I asked why?

She curtly stated she has an obligation to our son, acting like all this was my fault. For the first time in our lives she DUTY fucked me six straight nights in a row and even gave me her ass - I suspect it was her self inflicted penitence. Her mood was gloomy.

But after that sex it went back to once a quarter, then once a year, but only occurred if 'I' pushed it, aka. obligated DUTY fucks. She never initiated sex with me ever again. Note I say sex, there was no reciprocal love making. I suspect she saved that for her covert rendezvous'.

She kept a loose affair with Eddy for years to the point she even forgot our 15th wedding anniversary, she had to work late for the first time in months coming home after 10PM. I just dumped her present (a pinky diamond ring), card, flowers, and dinner reservations into our outside trash can. Since our 10th anniversary we never celebrated an anniversary fuck and you know I cannot remember what happen on our 25th anniversary.

As planned, we moved from California to Ohio and I actually hoped she would not get in the moving truck with me. Since her Imzadi she has had at least two more affairs, how do I know? She sleep-talks when she gets excited and my name is not 'Oh Mark' or 'Oh Larry'. I told her once she talks in her sleep but she called me a liar – I must be.

I made a serious mistake remaining married to this cheater. We've had a loveless marriage. She tolerates me only for my bigger paycheck, the home I provide, and I use to fix or build most anything.

My big mistake was in allowing our son to think this was a 'normal' loving marriage relationship. We gave him a harmful false reference point. He's had serious relationship problems, I'm sure it is due to his warped sense of values from us.

I've now talked to him at length about what he really saw as a kid - he saw a very abnormal marriage not based in love but tolerance. He admitted to me he knew of his mothers cheating during high school and that was why he too had female trust problems - never having a long term girlfriend until into his 30's.

He just did not want to go through the type of pain he saw in my eyes. He finally has a girlfriend longer than six months, so I hope I fixed some of what I caused. We damaged our son over 'obligation and duty' failing to show him what a 'real' loving marriage should be. I will go to my grave with this failure tattooed to my sole.

I should have seen our relationship for what it is – tolerance - not love, never lust, just living for duty. Why do I stay with her, now, convenience and comfort. I'm use to going without. Plus I would have lost so much if I left years ago, I'm not rich just an Engineer making good but not great money. The divorce courts are never fair, a cheating wife always wins when there are children affected.

I play the lotto's often with hopes of a win. When I win, I'm gone! I do not give a rats-ass damn about what others say about me – the older I get the less I care about their acceptance or condemnations! I do not need judgmental friends or family!!

Mc Mansion:

My wife did not show up at the hospital when I was discharged. I would have been stranded at the hospital if not for Brandy.

Brandy drove me to her home, well more like her mansion on a 20 acre estate with a gated driveway. Holy crap the house had to be over 6000 sq ft. with a six car garage, outside pool/Jacuzzi, tennis/basketball court, putting green, and even horse-shoe pits. It is beautiful and just down the slope behind the garage is a +2 acre pond with pier. OMG, what a place! Definitely a place for the rich or famous...

I stepped out of her SUV and Sara jumped into my arms and started her chattering hugging my neck. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head and carried her into the house. Brandy told me get use to this – all Sara can talk about is HER HERO. I felt so good to be appreciated for once.

I was taken to my room - one of six guest suites on one end of the house opposite the family bedrooms; my suite was in the back side of the house having a connected balcony overlooking the pond. My suite had a common room with an elliptical bike (a hint) looking at a big screen, a desk with T1-Internet, a bar, and a very comfortable LazyBoy™ with an over the shoulder reading lamp end table - WOW.

My bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower – double WOW.

I unpacked listening to cable TV Smooth Jazz music channel. Some of my hotel goodies were already in my room, I setup my IC-2800 HAM Radio on the desk, ran the coax out to the balcony where I set my portable J antenna.

Next my dual monitors with notebook docking station, trackball, speakers and fired up my NB. I was starting to feel at home. I put my JAVA and PicBasic programming books on the LazyBoy end table.

I went to my in-room bar – a WOW, with a reefer holding a bag of ice and all the fixings for an Old Fashion or Christian Brothers Lime-Gin or Hendricks for a Martini. Since it was before 1600hrs and I usually never drink before 1600 - I declared it's a holiday so an early Martini is acceptable – I need my medicine it's been almost two weeks. Since I only drink one Martini a day this was to be a double with four big queen olives (no one ever believes me that it's the Pimentos are the devil in a Martini).

I walked out on the balcony to sit and relax. Comfy chair, feet up, birds chirping, a genital breeze, soft Jazz and a Hendricks Martini in my hand tasted so smooth it was like kissing a cloud - I was really happy, feeling good, getting relaxed. I may even have nodded off until the suite phone rang. So much for my serenity.

Sara told me "Dinner is now being served," then giggled. I asked where? Sara just giggled louder and hung up.

After wondering around in this McMansion a maid pointed me to the dining room, with a smile. Upon entering the dining room, Sara proclaimed, "ah shucks," she was hoping I'd get lost so she would have to find me. Brandy just smiled and said so that was what you were doing to Kevin, you're evil Sara. Of course Sara just giggled and told me I was to sit next or her, at her right hand – symbolic, the princess is marking her turf or am I her court jester?!? I could love this child very easily. I could see in Sara's eyes her craving for male companionship. She missed her father and wanted a father. I think she saw me filling that role. But she is about to be very disappointed when I went traveling for the next many months for Brandy.

We had a pleasant late dinner, my New York Strip steak was perfect, the sautéed mushrooms & baked brussel-sprouts delicious, and loaded mashed potatoes were great. Topping it all off was a very good Riesling. I was truly blessed, happy, and stuffed.

Sara was nodding off at the table so I scooped her up in my arms to carry her to bed – then she briefly woke as I carried her saying "I love you, daddy," I melted. Brandy was a little embarrassed with a look of reverence to what Sara said. I just had wet eyes.

When I came back to the table Brandy had my after-dinner drink waiting, a double Desaronno™ Amaretto on the rocks. How did this lady know my favorite meal and my after diner-drink?

She told me about a year ago Sara stopped calling Brandy "Gee-ma" and now called her mommy which Brandy loved. Is this a little bundle of joy a covert matchmaker?

Brandy took me on a walk-about of her estate, telling me to consider it mine. Hmmm, what does this mean? I thanked her for such great hospitality but I reminded her I am JUST her employee. She quipped, saying she could change that by UN making me an employee. Whoa, what the hell???

She then cracked into a gut roaring laughter due to the look on my face. This woman has a mean streak that bears watching, and I mentally vowed to get even.

I just casually stated "fired already, not even one day, I sure have talent." She continued her roaring laughter. Then Brandy apologized and said she has not laughed like that in many years. I felt good. I told her I intend to make her laugh at least once a day. She yelled DEAL! I think we both felt something change. But damn she is my boss – no playing wear you live.

About that time a large man came running around the corner of the house with pistol drawn. I grabbed Brandy and pushed her behind me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and said into my ear, "it is OK, that is Joe my security chief." He came walking up to us eyeing me up and down. Brandy introduced Joe.

Joe said "oh you're the guy, huh?" His demeanor and body language to his comment threw up a giant red flag. He smirked at me and shook my hand. Brandy then told Joe that I'll be here off and on staying in the house. She then instructed Joe to take any direction I give as if she gave it. Joe had a really pissed look on his face, turned and left. Something was not right with this guy.

Brandy looked at me, asking what was bothering me - I can see it in your face? Oh nothing. Why did Brandy tell Joe what she just did and in the way she did it, she sure did not make my life here any easier here – does she sense something? Damn, I always thought I had a poker face – guess not with her.

Brandy and I walked down to the pond, walking onto the pier and sat on the attached bench. Brandy was about to get a first hand view of the real me.

Brandy I have some serious items we need to discuss.

How long has Joe been here? I had to hire him just after my family was killed, the paparazzi would not leave us alone. A friend at the Country Club recommended him to me.

Is that friend still your friend? Actually, I can't remember the last time we talked.

How did you come to hire that Limo driver? Joe recommended him, Joe's military trained, Army I think.

How long was the limo driver working for you? About a year.

Was a background check run on the driver? I think so, Joe did it when he hired him.

Have you hired anyone else recommended by Joe? Yes, one of my gardeners and a day maid.

Kevin I do not like where you're going.

Brandy I'm confident there is more going on than just the failed kidnapping. I was lucky to have saved you once, I may not be again. I have an old friend from my Navy days I need to talk too, if I have your permission? Yes, please.

I want to make sure you're always safe. You and Sara are NOW very important and special to me. Brandy very directly stated "Kevin you saved our lives – I will always trust you." My heart did a flip-flop – but she is my boss – put your lust back in your pocket.

I swear Brandy had a new bounce in her step during our walk back to the house.

I stuck around the estate for the next week gaining a four foot shadow. She asked so many questions she was so impatient she became my morning alarm clock.

12