Almost Kidnapped Pt. 05

Story Info
Successful Mission Scorches me.
3.8k words
4.71
14.1k
25
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequential story you will need to read the previous Parts before this Part will make sense. I broke this story up into Parts to accommodate L's request to make into parts.

This is my very first story I've ever written. I'm an Engineer so I tend to be techno/detailed, hope it does not distract from the story too much. Some of the items in the story are real, some embellished, and some fantasy, I'll let you try to figure them out. If you seek lurid sex then this story is not for you - I allude to sex but I leave the details to your imagination - often less is more. Enjoy OB.

The Mission:

Due to declining Quarterly Operations reports with higher losses than all other plant we decided to focus on the Reno factory. The TEAM would start on the production floor as an internal corporate ISO-9001 audit and see where it takes us.

I want the TEAM to get close to the real workers, the ones who get low pay for longer hours. The ones that know all the in's and out's of the products. Listen to them and in front of them create appropriate CARs (Corrective Action Reports) to help them.

Give them a reason to trust you in making their life simpler. Once they see we are real and are make changes for their (and company) benefit they will open up. I hope they will trust you enough to tell us where the skeletons are located.

Rick and I will distract the Exec's while you girls go for it. We will meet each day at the hotel conference room about 1700 hours to discuss our findings, decompress, have dinner, and plan for tomorrow. I will sweep the conference room each day for bugs 'before' we talk.

I talked to Brandy every evening. Often I Skype™ Brandy into our evening Debriefs. We worked Saturdays until noon, then we would all met at the pool for lunch-n-sun. Yup, this lecher could view the harem.

When I Skype Brandy I usually could see Sara hovering behind Brandy, she is so cute thinking we don't know. Some nights Sara would ask me to read her a bedtime story over Skype. My gosh, is this what having a daughter would have been like or am I just older and can see quality time staring at me? Oh ghod I feel so lonely.

I talk to my wife every few days for about 30 minutes but it's not the same. Usually she tells me about her work, the dogs, and what needs fixing - my honey-do list just keeps growing. My son is only good for her emergency help as she has worn out her welcome with him. I cannot remember that last time my wife grabbed me and planted a big kiss on me.

When life sucks badly I think of Brandy and Sara - that puts a smile back in my soul. What does this mean? I need to get a grip, I am married.

After three days in Reno, Micky called me over the secure digital intercom ear-bud as she found something BIG. It looks like the GM and CFO have deleted a bunch of folders the day before we arrived. It's obvious something was intended to be hidden. Micky said since only one file has been updated on the server there is a very good chance she can recover all the deleted folders and files.

Micky how confident are you? +98%. YOU DA LADY, but only recover directly onto your USB stick - leave no trails. We will examine at the Debrief.

Later that day Micky found an atomic bomb - the VP of ENG had copied files from the secure Engineering drive and placed them on his unsecure office computer and maybe a USB stick (in clear violation of company and government directives). These files contained sensitive product data and drawings of our DoD customers product. WTF? I ordered Micky to trace those copied files to where ever it leads you! This is for my eyes only since I still held a DoD clearance.

I immediately put a call into Clyde to let him know we need covert security. I will not risk any of the team and I'm now packing until we leave here. The next morning we had four operators shadowing us with one posing as Sarah's assistant, lucky guy. I wanted one inside the plant just in case shit hits the fan. They all sported intercom ear-buds too.

I placed a call to Rabbin to give him a heads up, we will need FBI/DoD support. Rabbin would be our conduit to these alpha-bits.

The following day Connie discovered a Lean scrap issue - missing 55 gallon drums of scrap metals and no paperwork as to shipping destination. Also the metals are not being separated into the proper drums as they should - we see palladium shavings/salting in all barrels partially full barrels on the floor.

Connie you sure it is not oxidized aluminum? She snapped me 'I know my metals', I wisely shut up. But I still told her to get a confidential chemical analysis to confirm with pictures of the drums/locations. She huffed at me over the intercom, like I told her the obvious.

Lacy said she has found monthly orders for 10x the amount of palladium than we need going back 19mo, but the supplier stock number is for copper not palladium.

The PO's (Purchase Orders) call for palladium not copper. The receiving documents state we have received palladium but the stock number on the receiver is for copper and a few for brass.

I asked who gets the Lean scrap metal barrels; Lacy said the same supplier ID of the raw stock purchases is the same as the scrap receiver.

Rick was listening and jumped in stating he found skimming taking place with losses entered in different ledgers. Some entry's are listed as scrap losses not payments.

I told all to copy all to their USB's - keep cool and draw no attention. We will talk tonight.

At the week-end Debrief Summary we found a number of records issues, double purchases from certain suppliers, payments listed at losses. The trail was so complicated I let Rick sort it out and gather the evidence - he is the forensics guru.

What we did see was willful Exec negligence that was profitable - we suspected kickback's from the colluding suppliers. We will need Rabin to request the FBI to get confirmation from the Exec personal bank account(s). It appears the Reno Exec's were each profiting nearly $100K per month plus their normal salary.

We documented it all and went to the next company.

I had a suspicion there is way more to this story than just one rogue company GM & CFO. But now, due to my crack TEAM we knew where to look.

At the Norfolk plant we only needed a week to confirm the same findings of skimming and supplier fraud.

The Waco company was the same as the Bremerton company - all complicit in using the same rouge suppliers. Were all Brandy's GMs & CFO's in collusion - in a conspiracy to defraud and embezzle her?

Then we flew overseas to the last two companies, we now had visible security with us. Thailand can be a rough place and the government is about as trustworthy as Mexico - not. We looked and looked but found nothing, everything was proper and in good shape - honest Thai's. I sighed relief!!

I enjoyed myself in Thailand as I use to speak the language in my early Navy days - but if you don't use it you loose it, I had lost it decades ago, "sawadee krup". But like a bike it is easy to get back on when you know how.

After a week I was speaking rather well being immersed in Thai. The Thai's are very fond of round-eyes that will learn their unique one country language.

I gave my TEAM a week off and each of the ladies corralled me into being there escort for a day shopping. Not for security, charm, or good looks but to act as a dumb round eye tourist that covertly understands the language enough to help them get good deals.

We had a code if I moved anything on my right the price is still too high, work them down, when I make any left hand gesture, brush my face, wipe my brow, smooth my fewer head hairs - either buy it or forget it. It was as good a price as you were going to get.

The ladies made a haul and I was loved, well sort of, they bought my drinks. Did I tell you there is a Thai Brandy - it is only half the proof of USA Brandy but its good, Chinese say that Brandy is the drink of the wise, why yes I am, thank you very much...

I got cheek kisses from all the ladies in my harem, even Connie, and I did get some nice cleavage shots of Jiggles too... Ya, I'm a lecher with a smile.

The few times I saw Rick that week he wore a seriously big smile and a gleam in his eyes. I'm sure antibiotics are in his future. Our security detail also wore big smiles but I think that was due to escorting the TEAM harem.

For me, been there, done that, I'll take the pictures and get a T Shirt.

Next was Japan another of my most favorite places on earth. I was stationed in Yokosuka for six months and I loved it. I picked up enough conversational Japanese that I could go any where and do anything - their train system is the best, I saw everything when off duty on a 3 & 4 rotation.

Once again the TEAM found no issues, a very clean well run operation. The team was starting to realize I may have some real value. (Actually they all knew my history with Brandy that gave me solid respect in their eyes.)

They heard me talking with the company Exec' in Japanese and realized I could play with the big boys, even if I was way out of my league.

What no one knew is Brandy gave me a hand grenade at the start of these missions - a letter that gave me total authority, to fire anyone for any reason, and boot them off her property. But then I'd have to assume the positions until replacements were hired.

This was a very last resort scenario as it would have gone through the companies like wild fire dooming the remainder of our mission. Finally after almost five months on the road we were heading home, I really wanted to see my girls in the worst way.

But I acquiesced when the TEAM begged me for a few days R&R in Hawaii (that I hold no good feelings for).

Homecoming:

We all came home and Brandy walked me into her office - damn it's big. I conducted a private classified personal briefing on all aspects of the mission, people, findings and pending actions. Concluding with what I knew of the FBI/HLS/DoD actions.

She walked me to an unremarkable almost camouflaged door that looked like a book case in the side of her office, opened it and walked me in to another big office. I spotted my name plate on the big Mahogany desk with triple monitors and behind my desk was an FT-991 HAM Radio setup with coaxes (wonder what antennas are attached). I had the biggest of grins, no poker face for this boy. I was thinking damn this is really nice I could get use to this.

Then Brandy went to my hidden bar and made me a Martini. I feigned are you sure my bitchy boss will allow drinking on duty? She almost threw the drink at me and then started chuckling - you know almost all my buttons don't you? Who me, nah I'd never push any.

I had to try my big plush Lazyboy™ facing the wall mounted Visio™ big screen, I turned the TV on and found the 'Smooth Jazz' channel. She gave me my drink and dropped into my lap. This was nice very nice.

She planted a scorcher on me - who am I to resist?

Our two offices were buffered from all others having the corporate dining room on one side and the Exec-retreat with full bar, fireplace, pool table, poker table, big screen and eight Lazyboy's arranged to face one another. There was even an office for Sara next to ours with her name on the door. Our PA's sat just outside the privacy glass double doors. Wow what a place.

My TEAM is just down the hall in there own personal but not as big offices.

Later that day Brandy called a meeting of the TEAM in the Exec-retreat. At the meeting she told all to make our own drink and grab a Lazyboy.

Brandy told each one of us how grateful she was and the excellent work we all did. We all had life long jobs in her corporation. Then she handed out named envelopes to each of the team. Brandy stated you saved me my corporation and in a way you saved my life - this is just a small bonus. When each one opened their envelope they found a $200K cashiers check and one week all paid Bahamas vacation.

All you could see is open mouths catching flies that started looking like large mouth basses gulping. Connie was the first to jump up and run to Brandy giving her the biggest of hugs, the rest swiftly followed suit. That was the first time we ever saw emotion from Connie and we liked it.

Brandy said we will continue to do surprise audits. Do you want to stay on the TEAM? And like they read each others minds - in unison I heard "HELL YES!"

That is when I stepped in, OK TEAM you're the best of the best and I've been thinking about how to proceed from here. First and foremost no one outside of this room will ever know exactly what we do. We will make cover stories for all of us and we will stick to them.

As you have discovered there was serious money being embezzled and we had foreign operatives obtaining our sensitive classified data - with that comes great danger to any and all of us.

Our Chief of Security, Clyde will be arranging training to include hand-to-hand in the gym downstairs for all of us and yes you will be trained how to shoot a pistol, just don't shoot the gym. I heard in unison uuuuugh.

Due to Micky's excellent work while we visited our companies we really do not need to leave the comforts of our offices to monitor the companies. And I say 'monitor' NOT SPY, there is a legal reason for that. We are all authorized to 'monitor' anything and everything that takes place within and on company property - that is NOT spying.

Micky that empty office next to you is for a reason. I want you to setup a server behind that solid metal locked door that is no way connected or bridged to the corporate server. This server, your server, will be totally independent and under your control.

With your skillful backdoors I want you to setup undetectable scripts on all company server systems to flag us if something questionable hits. Then you notify the TEAM as to what to look for.

Only this TEAM will know of and have access to your server. Micky if that means each of us must use a unique PC/NB in our office and a special LAN connection to your server make it happen. But I want this server locked down, secure, no internet browsing, strictly business.

I want this server undetectable - if one of our sharp company IT'ers stumble upon your back-door I want no tractability - so random cycle IP's thru multiple-proxies and all data from our companies to Micky's server must be by special 256bit double encryption.

Micky, how long before you have it all setup? Two to three weeks, what is my budget? Get what you need I'll sign for it - looking at Brandy she gave me a head nod. Micky said, "I can input all this security via my back-doors now but I'll need to do it when it is deep night at their locations." Make it happen Micky.

You may wonder why we still need to make physical site audits with all this HQ internal capability? When we find something bad we need to protect our company intel source and methods. Obviously if we discover the intel during an on-site audit no one will look into their company server system that ratted them out.

There is one more thing Rabbin is a good lawyer but he cannot know about our server or how we get data. He is an officer of the court and must report any "possible" law violations and we are also crossing international boundaries so more laws come into play. Only I will disclose anything to our lawyers and I can always feign forgetfulness due to coma complications. They all gave me an ah-ha-smirk.

None of us will comment or talk to any of the Fed alpha-bits ONLY Rabbin, and you will immediately call me or Clyde if any alpha-bits contact you or if you think your being followed.

Except for you Sarah, all men follow you - and the group burst out laughing at Sarah's expression sticking her tongue at me. Then she fired back well if you got them you need to use them and she gave her girls a jiggle setting off another roar of laughter. Just then I looked at Brandy, she was staring at me, with a look of, I hope, was amazement on her face. I figured I'd hear about this one later. Wonder if I walked too far out on that limb again?

Micky, I want you to setup on your server a closed email & IM to connect to just us via our code names. Micky the code name for your server is 'Artemis', any one know why?

Lacy jumped in saying she is the Greek goddess of light - the protector of the vulnerable. I looked at Lacy and smiled - she truly is brilliant to depths I will never know.

I said Brandy is 'Flame' I'm 'Zeus', and last but not least Sarah's is 'Jiggles'; everyone exploded in a roaring laughter, again. The rest of you think up a code name that cannot be connected to you - give it to Micky by noon tomorrow. I want no traces on Artemis to our real names. If any one gets nosy about us or Micky's locked room you send them to me or Clyde.

Micky please setup Notebooks for each of us to access Artemis remotely with full encrypted double firewalled random IP via multiple proxies and blocking all surfing so the NB's are only tunnels to get our email/IM/server. I want us all too covertly communicate and status one another. No NB WIFI!

I prefer that ALL data only be transferred to/from these notebooks via USB stick and never over an open internet even with double encryption - it may set off NSA alarms.

Only your office computer with a special direct LAN cable can share data with Artemis. No HQ WIFI on Artemis and no cell phone hook ups, except for you Micky.

Micky I want you to monitor all activity to Artemis anything funny and you remotely shut down until you clear the hit and/or find the breech - keep us safe. You got it boss.

All of you - "if" you need help to analyze data then you will compartmentalize it in such away that only you have the big picture no one else gets enough info to connect any of the dots - no trails. Only you will know the whole picture of your analysis. And yes sometimes your analysis will find nothing, leading you astray, and that is OK, just keep a vigilant eye and track all suspicious activities, TRUST but VERIFY!

Rick and I have to catch a flight to Reno this weekend - so take care and you're a fun TEAM to work with, thank y'all.

They all jumped up and hugged and kissed my cheeks, I then mocked to Rick saying no kisses for me I'll pass, and they all gut laughed when Rick got very red faced (I never thought I could pull one on him).

So much for breaking in my new office, damn on the road again. And I didn't get an envelope either.

In front of the whole group Brandy wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me another of her very long scorching kiss, I was living right. I heard the TEAM females mumble 'he's off the market," WTF?, I was ever on the market - this harem is so exhausting sometimes.

The next day before my trip I went looking for Connie. Darn she's not in her office, I popped into Micky's office where I found Micky, Lacy and Sarah kibitzing. Hey you guys know where Connie is?

Have you checked the gym? No, why? Clyde and Connie are sparring a lot lately. They seem to like a lot of mat time, Jiggles jiggling that one out. Nah, really? "Ya ha" all three chimed. Well I'll be darn poor Clyde he doesn't know what he's getting himself into - and all three threw something at me as I made a hasty retreat out the door.

So the code names are:

12