Almost Kidnapped Pt. 06

Story Info
Popping Cherries.
4.5k words
4.71
14.6k
19
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequential story you will need to read the previous Parts before this Part will make sense. I broke this story up into Parts to accommodate L's request to make into parts.

This is my very first story I've ever written. I'm an Engineer so I tend to be techno/detailed, hope it does not distract from the story too much. Some of the items in the story are real, some embellished, and some fantasy, I'll let you try to figure them out. If you seek lurid sex then this story is not for you – I allude to sex but I leave the details to your imagination – often less is more. Enjoy OB.

Doomsday:

Rabbin had pulled together a legal staff to process our findings and gather more information. Working with the HLS, FBI, and SEC about the embezzlements. A separate group of the DoD and FBI was on the product data compromises leading to espionage and National Security impacts.

We still needed to know how deep this cancer went and if more sensitive information was compromised. The Engineering VP was found to be selling secrets and we found a classified drawing was sold to a Chinese cut-out. This sealed his fate with the VP and COO as they committed espionage. I will now have to create new policies and methods on how we do business - insuring the safeguarding of sensitive DoD information entrusted to us.

At the same time we needed to very quietly get replacement GM's & CFO's in place to minimize our companies disruptions or distractions. A saving grace is the Corporation is it is privately owned by Brandy. It is not a publicly traded stock company. But the rogue suppliers are stock companies, hence SEC involvement.

Rabbin stated this will not be an easy execution. In some plants we increased orders putting more stock into the warehouse before the D-day shock.

Life once again sucks for me as it became evident that I was the only trusted person with a DoD clearance that could step in to the ENG VP/COO's shoes to keep the Reno plant flowing. This meant it would be many months away from Brandy and Sara.

Reno #1:

When the shit hit the fan on a dismal rainy Tuesday morning I walked into the Reno, Nevada plant unannounced (minutes before the Feds raid). The GM, CFO, COO and VP of ENG were in a conference meeting and did not like me walking in on them.

I said "hi guys what's up, anything I can help you with?" The GM said we are having a private meeting, shooting me a look implying you are not welcome, get lost.

Minutes later a lot of commotion could be heard from the lobby. Six men in dark suites and shades (thought I was in the Matrix) came into the conference room and announced "FBI".

Reading from a paper they were seeking the GM, CFO, COO, and VP of Engineering. Are any present? I said yes, they are all here pointing them out. He loudly stated "you are all under arrest for espionage." Other FBI suits moved behind each of them, had them stand handcuffing them all. The media got tipped off and was waiting outside for the perp-walk to unmarked black SUVs. News at 10.

Needless to say the Reno company was in turmoil, rudder-less and wondering if the feds were going to close the doors. That is when I stepped up and told the remaining Exec's and secretaries in the office area "I'm here as your NEW acting GM/COO and VP of Engineering, Rick here is your NEW acting CFO." Confusion swept across all faces.

I looked at the old GM's Secretary and asked her to please call the company lawyer and all Exec's for a 0900 conference room meeting.

Next, I want the plant manager in my new office, ASAP.

Next, I'm calling a mandatory company gathering in the cafeteria at 1100 hrs. I will be making an announcement. Please make this happen – NOW and everyone jumped.

Then I walked to each secretary or clerk introducing myself and shook their hand telling them they are doing an excellent job. Many of these women were already crying as they thought I was a hatched man coming to close the doors, I saw fear in their faces and I wanted to squash that fear before it turned into painful gossip.

The plant manager arrived and looked pale I told him who I was and shook his hand. In front of the office area I told him any gossip about closing the doors is PURE BULLSHIT, my words were chosen for affect and I saw a lot of eyes pop open and heads snapping.

We are just sweeping out those who do not love America and were selling the safety of our children down a Chinese river. I probably said too much but it had them all smiling now and you could see their tensions wash away.

At 0900 I gave an envelope to the company lawyer to open and read its contents aloud to all. I then asked him to call Mrs. St George using the conference room speaker phone, her number was on the letter, she is waiting for this call.

Mrs. St George this is your Reno company lawyer. Mr. Waddell has given me your notarized letter placing him as acting GM/COO/VP of Engineering and has full authority to govern this company as necessary. Is this accurate, "YES, I have every confidence in Mr. Waddell, he has my totally support."

Mrs. St George does this mean Mr. Waddell can hire and fire anyone. "YES" was heard by all. I thanked Mrs. St George and hung up.

I sat down at the head of the table. I asked the VP of HR who is your second in command? Marg.

Would you please ask Marg to join us here? About now, as arranged, two security men stood inside the conference room door. The Director of HR entered. I greeted Marg and let the lawyer inform her who I was and in what capacity. A look of fear crossed her face.

I asked the VP of HR to stand, guards please escort him to his office he has 20minutes to pack and walk him off the property. You are fired for gross incompetence, abuse of authority, and harassment. The ex-VP yelled you can't do this – do you know who my family is? As he was drug off by security.

I looked at the group and then told them "lighten up you are all good hard working people that worked for crooks and tyrants." I'm here to fix that.

Do you remember when my TEAM came here a few months ago – we were on a mission to discover this inside corruption. We found it and now it is history, I'm sorry all of you had to endure their shit for so long but I'm relatively new to this corporation too. To my VPs' and Director's I have an open door policy –- you got a problem we will fix it promptly together. Shocked smiles started to emerge.

Oh I almost forgot, looking at Marg, young lady are you the Director of HR? Are you good at your job? She looked like a deer in the headlights nodding her head up and down with total fear in her eyes. Would you be willing to accept a promotion to VP of HR? The loudest gasp I ever heard just happened by all - I think my ears popped from the abrupt suction of air from the room.

Oh my, me, are you sure? Well let's put it to a vote - who is in favor of making Marg our next VP of HR. The whole room erupted into applause and even the Secretaries outside the door where clapping and jumping. I went to her and shook her hand then whispered in her ear you were getting the promotion no matter what the vote would have been - she just leaned on my shoulder crying happy tears. I felt good.

What few outside this room knew was Marg was a widow and couldn't have children, she started here as a production floor assembler, took night courses got her Associates in Management and became an office Secretary in HR. Years later rose to HR office manager, then she was held down. She continued college getting a MBA.

The old ex-execs ran a good ole boys club where no woman could climb any higher than office manager. Marg was only made Director in a sneaky move by the retiring HR VP. He promoted Marg to Director in his last week of work when all of the Exec's were partying at a trade show.

She had single handedly talked a majority of the production workers into NOT voting to unionize and NOT striking the company due to GM mismanagement. Everyone respected her except the ex-Execs.

I was proud to give her the promotion she richly deserved and earned a decade ago. I gave Marg an envelope, telling Marg go to her office, close the door and open this envelope, follow the instructions exactly – go now. She looked at me with a worried look.

The instructions were to call Mrs. St George at a specific phone number. Brandy was first going to apologize to Marg and then ask Marge for forgiveness. Then tell Marg what her new salary and her paid vacation went from 2wks to 5wks, then Marg was told to open her desk drawer and open the another envelope (that Rick slip in). It was a $100K bonus check to Marg with a personally written thank you from Brandy with Brandy's secret personal phone number with instructions to call Brandy any time.

Brandy said she would be visiting the plant soon. Marg was shocked and then beaming happiness while she sat back in her chair smiling with more happy tears.

The 1100 company meeting was short and sweet. Marg's promotion put most of the wind back into their sails and renewed their comfort zone, I saw nothing but smiles. Life was good today. I could not disclose any details as to what happened nor the dragnet that just took place across our USA companies. Until these Exec's were all convicted anything said now could compromise the cases.

That afternoon I walked into Marg's new VP corner window office overlooking her reserved parking spot. She jumped up and hugged me trying to thank me over and over. No need to thank me - we fumbled the ball, you got lost on the sidelines, we screwed up. I hope you are happy being put back into the game as a strategic member? Oh my, yes.

Good I have a mission for you. I need my replacement(s). I need you to work closely with the Corporate HR VP and find some good trustworthy replacements. You mean, men – NO, I said people - man or woman makes no difference I'm looking for talent and integrity. Is there anyone within the company that you think could step up?

I know there are not many like you so look close. Please brief me as to you search every other day. And Marg I rarely ever give complements but thank you Marg I'm glad to have you on my team and I left her with the biggest smile I've ever seen on an HR person.

Reno #2:

Later in the week Rick told me of the inventory problems, purchasing back logs, and a nearly $500K in uncollected sales but receipts marked as paid-in-full, tell Monk and get the TEAM digging – good find Thor.

The next day our big press broke down stopping the main line. I went to the floor rolling my sleeves up, installed the safety blocks, wedges, tag-outs, and began tearing into it.

The floor stood in awe as they never saw a front office type much less their GM get dirty tearing into a broken machine. Especially with my ass up in the air bent over inside of this huge machine. I had no idea what I was looking for but I was getting some place fast, and pulling lots of parts off getting there.

Finally, the plant manager and a white haired mechanic joined me. Rick just stood back chuckling. The rat took a few cell pics of me with grease on my face, arms, shirt and my ass sucking air. Later I was told he sent them to the TEAM and Brandy. Payback's a bitch Rick...

We found the broken ratchet arm; this press was from Minster Machine. Now this is good - I have a personal contact at MM. I got him on my cell and told him "I'm in deep shit". I took pictures of the machine placard, the broken arm and the location where I got the arm from and sent all to him.

He called me back within an hour telling me part will be arrive by 0900 tomorrow, now that is service! The part arrived and we were at full operation by noon. I got a round of applause by all, took a bow, and barked "back to work you goldbrickers" and they all laughed as they scurried off.

This one act cemented their respect for me. I needed this as I felt I was way over my head being the GM. Barking orders was easy any ex-Navy Chief Petty Officer can do that. But here, I have over a hundred employee families relying on me to make the right decision each time or they go hungry.

I really need to get up to speed in Engineering. I had my PA (personal assistant is the new name for Secretary – the old label is too sexist for today's modern women, ho hum), call an Engineering staff meeting to status me on their projects and any awe-shit issues. Each engineer has 15 minutes or it will be an all day event.

At this Engineering meeting I soon saw the problem they were bogged down in making decisions. They feared making a wrong decision. The previous VP must have beaten them down and scared them. Engineers were in CYA mode.

So I asked the first presenting Engineer, how would you fix this problem? He stated the detail solution... OK, good but why? He justified his solution, costs, impact, and schedule. Sounds good to me – do it.

After I approved the third Engineer's solution the room started to mellow into smiles. At the end of the meeting I stated "you guys look like you got a good grip on the issues and good logical cost effective methods to improve the product and even increase the products life cycle. I'm impressed."

But I warn you, if I have to get into Engineering I might stay, I'm an Engineer first and a bean counter last. Now they all cracked BIG smiles and chuckles abounds.

I told them that I'm reconvening this meeting at Bud's bar and the first round is on me, oh this is an invitation not a mandatory and nothing will be said if you do not come.

All but two showed up, those two had to get their children from Kindercare™. I'm a firm believer of family first, family is forever a job is fleeting. We all had a good time and I slid out after two drinks to my hotel suite. I wanted to Skype my girls to report this was a very good day.

When I entered my suite (of four bedrooms and a common dining/sitting/bar/TV room) I heard a firecracker go off as she jumped into my arms. Sara gave me the biggest hug and kiss.

What are you doing here? Brandy came around the corner from her room and said "you're late." Yup, sure am. I bought the first round. She gave me 'the-EYE'.

I had my first Engineering meeting, you got a good bunch of Engineers. They were being held back and beaten down by your ex-VP. I think I fixed that today.

Brandy walked up to me wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a scorcher kiss that even curled my toes. Sara just looked up and giggled. So being true to myself I had to sneak in a lil dig... "I must have done something right or are you just flirting with me?" Brandy chuckled then gave me a solid punched to my arm - I feigned she paralyzed my arm by swinging it freely like Igor, Sara was roaring in laughter.

WHAT are you doing here? Sara jumped back into my arms again telling me "I wanted to see you, I missed you." And you did promise to teach me how to swim this summer,,,,

Ya oh hmmmm, well been a little busy princess. She snapped out "they have a pool here it's not as good as home but it will do." How do you argue with the flawless logic of a 7yr old?

So I again asked, ONLY YOU wanted to see me? Brandy exclaimed "you're pressing your luck Mr. Hero." I just gave a face of innocent naïveté. Sara hugged me harder and said I was funny.

I walked over to the room bar and made my one Martini per night, Lime-Gin on the rocks with three stuffed super queen olives – stirred not shaken, and sat down on the couch.

Sara climbed aboard and asked me what I was drinking, I told her it is big boys medicine. She started bugging me – she wanted to be a big girl too. I told her no you will not like it.

She kept bugging me – I looked at Brandy and she gave me a smirk, she knew what I was doing. Ok, Ok, just a little taste and I'll hold the glass. Sara took a little taste and her face went red, white, then blue as she fanned her tongue. But she is a trooper, she said in a croaking voice "I like it."

I said 'well then here have another bigger drink." Sara snapped back "oh no, I'm not big enough yet." Brandy smiled and nodded her approval of how I taught that lesson.

I asked Sara if she would like a sweet drink of her own – it's called a Shirley Temple. Oh yes please. So I made her one and she really thought the cherry with stem was so cool. She is so precious.

Cherries:

I got a devious thought to prank Brandy. I loudly challenged Brandy to a cherry stem knot tying competition - no hands. She said no. I retorted that's because you can't do it. That was waving a red flag in her face that she cannot back away from. I do not know if it was due to a man saying it or her competitive streak is so overwhelming. But I set the hook and now to see if I got her.

Two long stem cherries got waved in front of her.

She grabbed one and popped it in her mouth and put the other in mine. Sara was transfixed watching us like a hawk. About a minute later I pulled the stem from my mouth with a knot in the stem. Brandy was groaning and moaning and her face was contorting in all shapes – Sara was cracking up laughing at her faces.

Finally, Brandy spit out the stem declaring I cheated it can't be done. So I did it again with a new cherry that I had Brandy pick out and drop in my mouth. Again, I tied the knot in under 2 minutes. Then Sara wanted to try and Sara tied a knot too, even I was amazed at that.

Now Brandy was pissed and her face was glowing red.

I asked Sara can you twist your tongue into an 'O' like this? She mimicked me exactly but Brandy could not. I told Brandy it is a genetic thing - obviously Sara and I have superior genes. That got me 'the-EYE' and another much harder punch to my other arm (hope she didn't sprain her wrist this time – it felt like she was tacking on my crow). I was now branded with two dysfunctional arms swinging in the breeze and princess rolling on the floor in wild laughter. Brandy gave me a sly smirk.

I wondered if Brand's sly smirk was her understanding of what a highly flexible tongue could do?!?

The next morning I awoke sweating. I had something hot pressed up against my body. I pulled my CPAP mask off and looked down to find Sara sleeping with an arm over my chest. I melted.

I looked at my room door to see Brandy standing there in her robe looking at both of us with wet eyes. I just gave a shrug and tried to slip out of bed without waking Sara. I was successful and I covered her up and slipped into my own robe.

Brandy walked up to me wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a scorcher kiss on me. I could feel her very abundant globes smooshing flat with her very hard nipples denting my chest. Then she turned and walked out of my room. Not a word being said – I pinched myself was I dreaming.

I jumped in the shower, dressed, made myself a mocha cappuccino and almost escaped out the door when I heard a very loud "ah-humm" behind me.

Brandy looked at me still in her robe and asked you're not having breakfast with us? I pointed to my mocha and said I am. Brandy said we are going to have a serious talk very soon.

She asked, why are you in such a rush? I told her I work for this bitchy boss that only pays me hourly - no work no pay and she's a tyrant. Something flew by my head and hit the wall, I jumped out the door and off to work. Wow, what was that about – wonder if I went too far this time? Oh well time will tell, red-heads, but that robe left very little to my imagination – hubba hubba.

12