Almost Kidnapped Pt. 07

Story Info
Jumped in getting all wet.
3.6k words
4.73
13.7k
20
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequential story you will need to read the previous Parts before this Part will make sense. I broke this story up into Parts to accommodate L's request to make into parts.

This is my very first story I've ever written. I'm an Engineer so I tend to be techno/detailed, hope it does not distract from the story too much. Some of the items in the story are real, some embellished, and some fantasy, I'll let you try to figure them out. If you seek lurid sex then this story is not for you – I allude to sex but I leave the details to your imagination – often less is more. Enjoy OB.

Oh gee almost forgot about Brandy, gotta go...

I found Brandy in my office sitting in my chair. She started barking at me "I cannot believe you would climb that ladder." The Plant Manager was with me – to his dismay. She exclaimed "you're soaked."

Ya so, everyone is back working. I have spare cloths in my office bathroom. Something I learned getting full of grease a few days ago.

Brandy was flustered turning to the Plant Manager telling him, in front of me, if she ever hears (and she has spies) or sees me on a ladder in this building again he's fired. The PM made a hasty retreat and closed the door behind him. I felt sorry for him.

Staring at me she asked, "you really do like doing this work?" I said no, not really but it needs to be done. I got over 100 families relying on me to insure they have food on their table ––- then with a smirk –– and now I get to endure a bitchy boss, what's not to love? I saw my stapler fly by me head. Boy am I glad her aim is for shit.

Brandy marched over to me wrapped her arms around my neck and planted her trademark scorching kiss on me. Then stated take me on the nickel tour of my plant, a meet-n-greet, and then we WILL have a serious talk. Oh shit, BUT I thought we just had a serious talk. Not hardly, Mr. HERO.

First stop, Marg's office, hugs and air kisses. The two got on like long lost sorority sisters. I slid out to do real work and check up on a few things - circling back 30 minute later. We went down Mahogany row and out onto the floor - by now everyone knew THEE BIG BOSS (owner) was in the building.

Brandy is so very perceptive, witty, and charming she could be a politician (well no she couldn't she's way too honest and loving) the only thing she didn't do was kiss the babies (since none were available). I watched her work the crowd like a pro. She is amazing - this was a side of her I never seen before today, I'm impressed, what a woman.

Brandy walked up to my PA asking her to contact Marg and Lyle, the plant manager, for a working dinner meeting at our hotel tonight at 1830. The PA asked "what time?" Oh that darn Kevin he now has me talking Military too, 6:30 PM, sorry. The PA chuckled. I just gave a look of confusion with a shoulder salute to both as they chuckled at me.

We returned to my office to get my things and announced I'd be back tomorrow, let the plant manager know. The new standing line of succession was GM then Plant Manager, CFO, and VP of HR then the shift manager. Oh I forgot to mention, I elevated the Plant Manager position to VP status (officer of the company) after Lyle jumped in helping me fix the big press.

Brandy said lets go back to our suite to talk. I cocked an eye but did as told – she is da boss. Once in the suite she walked up to me wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a scorcher kiss on me, then kicked off her heels, and flopped onto the couch.

Kevin "we need to talk" (oh shit, those four dreaded words that start all things bad).

OK, what's up? Brandy pulled an envelope from her purse and handed it to me. Here, no strings attached. You saved our lives twice, my corporation, and continue to do remarkable feats to keep my businesses prosperous.

You are so kind, loving and gentle with Sara, and you teach her so many little things that only a man understands need to be learned. Kevin I've fallen in love with you – you are the kindest and smartest man I've ever met.

Whoa, whoa, hold up there – stop the presses, if you're about to go into where I think you are going, I will not cheat. I've had it done to me twice and maybe she deserves payback but I will not do it. I would break my solemn pledge to my fellow Master Masons and damage my personal honor.

I open the envelope and there it was three checks, each for $1M in my name only. $3M dollars - I was speechless, and that takes a lot. My mind was spinning, with this I could retire BUT that would mean leaving Brandy and Sara. I would die a quick death if I had to leave Brandy and Sara - they have become my reason for living.

Brandy I cannot accept this. She said I thought you wouldn't but you can't return it to me – those are cashiers checks in your name and the funds are already drawn. Brandy jumped up in front of me with fists on her hips stating very forcefully, "this isn't even a tenth of what I owe you."

With focused eye drilling stare down she said, "humor me, why can't you accept this money?" I'm too old I'm 10yrs older than you, I'm no stud, I'm fat, loosing my hair and turning gray besides, I'm a stubborn old curmudgeon you will grow to hate. But most of all I'm afraid I'd loose you and Sara - I'd die of a self-inflicted broken heart if I left you for a nice quite hermit retirement.

Brandy jumped into my arms smothering me with kisses. I restated, I still will not cheat.

That is when Brandy had surprise number two setup and turned on the TV to play a video. It was Brandy with my wife, oh shit-WTF, in my own home backyard too.

On screen Brandy asked my wife "can I love Kevin?" My wife looked at her with anger in her eyes.

Linda screamed, "Kevin has been having an affair with you?" Brandy, oh ghod no, he would never do anything like that he is way too honorable he will never cheat. The only intimate acts we have had is when I walked up to him and gave him a kiss as a reward for being Kevin. I thought this ironic she can cheat on numerous times over 25yrs me but I cannot – the logic of women eludes me.

Brandy continued, I've gotten to know him, he hides behind being a hard ass but he has such a big heart, I've been told he is much like his grandfather. Kevin risked his life to save Sara and I and thought nothing of it – as if it was his chivalrous duty.

Linda it is clear you no longer love Kevin and it's been that way for many years, so why do you want to hold on to him - is it his earning power? Yes, he has always been a hard working provider and he is all of what you say but he also has a very dark mean side to him. Kevin can be ruthless, calculating, and vindictive when he gets mad.

He's almost got this property paid off and after that he can retire and rot in his basement office playing radios for all I care. He has no vision no desire to do more to be more.

Linda then turned the tables and asked Brandy why do you want Kevin? Brandy said he is so gentle, so caring, so loving and my granddaughter loves him to death - he's brilliant, perceptive, thoughtful, and generous; I've seen his ruthless side and he can be scary but it was the right method at the right time – he is truly and man of many talents and wisdom.

Linda laughed "you can't be talking about my Kevin, my Kevin is lost if I do not show him the way." He is lazy and let himself go you see how fat he is now.

Brandy then stated to Linda this is all about his obligation and money, correct? Linda hesitated but nodded yes. Then Linda I'll make you a deal, I'll pay off your mortgage, you keep the house and property, and I'll give you a $1K/month stipend for 10 yrs if you tell Kevin to leave - if you set Kevin free from your loveless marriage.

Linda thought about this offer for quite a while then asked "in writing?" Bandy, pulled the papers from her brief case. Linda signed the papers on camera. I had just watch my wife throw 35yrs under the bus for money. I was depressed to finally see what I knew for so many years but lacked the guts to resolve.

Brandy stated the movers would be arriving tomorrow to pack up all Kevin's belongings.

Linda looked into the camera saying "Kevin I do love you but not so much any more, I only stayed with you as I could not live without your money, we just grew apart, sorry love, good bye." I had tears in my eyes - not sure why - but 35yrs, over half my life was wasted. Did I ever really know Linda?

In reflection near our 18th Anniversary Linda told me about her life just before me, how she was mistreated by her boy friend and had to have an abortion due to poor choices.

We were two people that bounced into each other's arms on rebounds tying the knot way too fast? The sex was hot and often until my son was born, then it all just petered out.

Brandy was sitting next to me holding me hand having a very worried look. Kevin, I'm sorry I did this but WE love you so much, I love you so much.

And no more secrets I want to come clean to you, I had Linda checked out, she has had many more than two affairs while you were married and I'll leave it at that. I knew you would never harm or leave Linda due to your misguided chivalrous sense of duty. You would continue suffering that miserable life.

Sara needs a father,,,,, a daddy. And I need you – I love you!

Then Brandy gave me 'the-EYE' and I knew something more unpleasant was coming. I love you with all my heart and yes you're 10 yrs older than me (so far so good). I want YOU to live longer than your family average of 73 years, so YOU will loose weight and get in better shape (the shoe just dropped – which is not all bad, I am too fat).

The difference is I'll be right there with you, encouraging you, nagging you, and loving you (now this is good, real good). I saw pictures of you just after leaving the Navy you were a hunk, at what about 225#, well hunk it's going to happen again.

Brandy sealed it with a lip-smacking scorcher of a kiss with full tongue this time down my throat while she moaned loud and continuous. I slipped my hand down to her crouch and found she was soaked - now I worried about my own performance – what if I let her down? It's been a long long time.

Since reading many Literotica stories I realized I was uneducated in the art of love making. I was a rotten lover. My Ex's never complained and I did ask what they would like me to do but never got requests or directions – I think they didn't know either. I surmised that their lovers gave them something I never did which sunk me.

I knew Brandy was right. She got to know me better than I knew myself. Brandy said she had an attorney waiting if I wanted to finalize my divorce from Linda. The good news is I was established working in Nevada for a past few months. Nevada is marriage/divorce capital USA. A divorced can be finalized in just a few days with Linda's signed divorce papers that Brandy had obtained.

Brandy said I have a currier ready. I said "go for it."

I got a barn burner toe curling scorcher of a kiss (that bruised my lips) and now Brandy was moaning with excitement.

Then she pulled back and stated "daddy –- your little princess is waiting for you down at the pool for her first swimming lesson." And I thought I was going to get lucky.

As I left the suite Brandy said we have a dinner meeting at 1830, I just smiled to her. Hmmm, what is she up too this time. She is a brilliant beautiful woman with riddles wrapped in an enigma - how are we ever going to be equal partners...

At the pool Sara screamed out DADDY and ran to me jumping in my arms. Hmmm, she's been clued in. She already had her life vest on so since she is in my arms I jumped into the deep end of the pool to her total shocked surprise.

We came up to the surface and she was so shocked and clinging to me so hard she was choking me. I softly calm her down telling Sara daddy will never ever let anything bad happen to his PRINCESS. She quickly relaxed and pouted "your mean." I chuckled, if only you knew.

Gradually she let go of me. Floating next to me but within an arms length grab while I treading water. Sara being ever watchful asked how I was staying up? I'm treading water as she looked down at how I did it.

We are going to learn to dog paddle. I demonstrated as I paddled around her. But first Sara I want you to put you face in the water and look at my feet, when you need to breathe raise your head breath then go back looking at the bottom of the pool. Your eyes will sting a little bit but that is normal.

She did as told and popped up saying this is fun. Now I told her to reach out with her right hand in front of her and grab some water and pull it to her and keep pushing it behind her, then do the same with your left hand then back to your right hand.

She was moving and got about 8' away from me. When she popped her head up to take a breath looking for me and started to panicked until she turned her head spotting me - then yelled I'M SWIMMING! I said you sure are, you are a natural, great job as I breast stroked over to her. She grabbed my neck and gave me a big kiss on the lips too – granddaughter like grandmother, I melted.

I looked up to see Brandy watching from our balcony, I could not see if she had tears but I'm sure they were there – Brandy is a very emotional lady and I love her for it.

My little princess was becoming a prune - enough swimming for today. The Nanny had a towel ready to wrap her up after we stripped off her life vest. I dried off then swept up MY PRINCESS into my arms and carried her to our suite. I was truly one lucky old fart - I have a purpose in life.

I found Lyle and Marg in our suite sitting with drinks in hand casually chatting with Brandy. Our firecracker had to be put down to introduce herself to our guests.

First to Lyle, I'm Sara the princess. We all chuckled.

Then Sara the ever brave went one step further - that is mommy pointing to Brandy and that is my daddy pointing to me. My legs went to jelly, I melted.

She went to Marg and she did the same thing, but this time she told Marg you're a nice lady. With that Marg got weepy eyes looking away. Marg turned to Sara and said your not just a princess you precious. We all choked a little as we all knew Marg's history. Sara climbed into Marg's lap having a private girl on girl whispering conversation.

At that moment Marg became Sara's second Ghod mother (Lacy was her first Ghod mother) and Marg was now part of our small family. Sara asked Marg if she would help her get ready for bed – Marg was calm but ecstatic. You could just see the love pouring out of Marg. I could see it in Brandy's wet eyes her full approval.

The two went off to Sara's room to change into PJ's for supper. We had a catered supper in our suite. All too soon Sara began fading and I told all I need to put my princess to bed. With Marg in tow, I swept Sara into my arms as she momentarily open her eyes and said "I love you, daddy", I melted, again. And Marg patted me on the back.

I returned with Marg to find Brandy and Lyle sitting in the recliners and couch-recliner sipping wine. Brandy motioned for me to sit next to her and handed me my wine.

Brandy spoke up announcing I invited all of you hear tonight for a purpose, I want Kevin home with me soon. That is not going to happen until we fill critical spots in our Reno plant. That stated she turned to Lyle and asked Lyle "would you be the Reno GM?"

Lyle was shell-shocked then looked at me for help but I just gave him the infamous 'male WTF-salute' (shrugging my shoulders). I then stated, I had no objection, Lyle has proven to be a good man, a leader, and respected by all. If he is short it would be in finance but that is why we have a CFO. I openly stated – "good choice ladies" (letting him know I was not part of this – just incase).

Lyle looked like a big mouth bass gulping for air. Marg slapped him on the thigh and said – well Lyle? That is when Lyle shocked us, he looked at Brandy in the eye and asked "what is your policy on fraternizing with subordinates within my chain of command?" Brandy was shocked but rebounded nicely – "as long as it is not done inside the company and has no effect to the company it is none of the companies business."

Lyle then turned to Marg and asked her "would you go on a date with me?" I thought - that sly fox, he is good. Marg said, I never thought of... yes, I'd like that.

Then Lyle turned to Brandy and stated "I'm your new GM." I chuckled while both ladies were speechless gulping for air. I wish I could have captured this moment on video as it was priceless. Lyle was so smooth.

The transition was slow, I slipped into the ENG VP role. During that period we found candidates for all the open Exec slots. I also had Clyde and Micky doing full background checks to insure nothing was stinky.

The other three were hired and I stayed another week consulting as Lyle's confidential sounding board, his confidence grew, his choices were always sound, then one Monday he walked in with a dance in his step and a smile tattooed to his face (he looked like Jack Nicholson from The Shinning). I figured he scored with Marg as I just saw her come in all smiles and a bounce. I just hope is all works out or it could be a rough around here.

My princess could now jump in the pool without a life vest. It was time to go home. I just got a secret email from Thor of possible problem in Virginia. The TEAM is focused on it. Does it never end?... I got to find my replacement to lead the TEAM in the field. I want to get lazy with Brandy in my arms.

I talked Brandy into buying into a type of time-share fleet of Gulfstream's. All we need to do is go to the private web site and book an available plane to fly us to our destination – with such a large fleet and allowing a weeks notice we are never disappointed. Why is this so important?

Well I just booked a two week vacation at the Bahamas Disneyland resort for Sara's birthday. I've also booked a few more flights to pick up and deliver our guests and the TEAM.

You see I'm going to ask Brandy to marry me at the resort and intend to be married before we get back to the USA. I hope she likes this surprise or her aim stays crappy.

I hope you enjoyed Part Seven of my first story. I will pay attention to comments that are not Annoy's. Annoy's have no standing with me – either sign them or remain irrelevant. Thanks, OB Part 7/8