Almost Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danoctober
danoctober
379 Followers

Sharon was enjoying touching Benjamin's neck. It felt good in her hands to touch his skin. The simple act of just touching her employer was making her flush as she was becoming aroused. Her heart was beating faster and her sexual feelings towards this man were clouding her thinking, "Mr. Harrison..."

"Yes, Sharon.."

"Mr. Harrison, I just want to say that I have enjoyed working for you and being at your service. And..."

"And what Sharon? Go ahead and say it...whatever you want."

"Mr. Harrison, I would be more than happy to help you with any stress. I am available for that, for you, sir."

Completely missing her hint, "Well thank you, Sharon. I know I can always count on you."

Moving from behind the chair to stand by his side, Sharon completely lost her mind,

"Thank you, sir. I guess I'm not making myself clear. I would do anything to help you, sir."

Looking up Benjamin swiveled his chair towards her and questioned, " You always have and I am extremely grateful for that. Am I missing something here Sharon?"

At that point, Sharon got down on her knees, put her hands behind her back, bowed her head, " Sir, I am your faithful servant. I want to serve you in any way you desire."

At that, she raised her head and near tears she spoke, "Mr. Harrison, don't hate me or be angry with me. But I am asking you permission to serve you." With that, she places her head on his lap.

Benjamin David Harrison looks down at his secretary on her knees before him with her head in his lap. All he could think at the moment was, "What is the hell is going on today!"

This woman WAS his right hand. She kept his business life completely in order. She knew his schedule in her head, hour by hour for the next three days. All he had to do was ask and she would make it happen. Maybe she was having a breakdown? Maybe he had been working her too hard? Son-of-a-bitch! When was the last time she'd taken off for vacation? At a lost of what to do he gently put his hand on her head.

"Well...Sharon, you are the best secretary any man could want. I...want to thank you for your unexpected and very generous offer. Please stand up before me now so I can look at you. "

Think man!

Sharon stood with her head bowed and hands behind her back. Benjamin looked at his faithful secretary. On a scale of 1 - 10 she was maybe a 6. Maybe. Slightly overweight but still had a figure. Sweet face. Nice hair. And she wanted to serve him. Like that. Thank God she had her head bowed. If she could have seen his eyes she would have seen concerned pity and nothing else. This was a good woman. She deserved better. Maybe she WAS having a nervous breakdown. What to do?

Smiling down his took his hand under her chin and lifted it. "Sharon, you want to serve me?"

"Sir, I don't want. I need to. Use me. Use me for anything. Allow me to release your stress any way you want. I want to serve you."

You've been in tougher spots than this old boy, pull it together and do something.

Benjamin moved a finger up to her lips and ran it back and forth across while never taking his eyes off of hers. "You like the touch of my hand Sharon."

Sharon nodded and looked straight into his eyes, "Yes sir, I do. I like it very much."

Benjamin rolled his chair back, "Come around behind my desk, turn around, face forward, and lay across the top of my desk."

Sharon was in such of state a frenzy she was trembling. She turned around and slowly lowered herself across his desk. Benjamin sat in his chair behind his desk and looked at her rump. Oh boy, she had been so good to him for decades he felt he had to do something in return. He took her dress in both hands and rolled it over her hips and laid the material on her back. Sharon was wearing stockings with a garter belt. From behind, bent over the desk with her bum in the air she didn't look too bad. She needed this and even though his heart wasn't in it, he pulled her panties down, requesting her lift each leg at a time to remove them completely.

Sharon had had all hair permanently removed below her eyebrows decades ago during the peak of the fad. She preferred the look and feel. Now Benjamin was getting a look and about to take a feel. He was going to discuss this with Jacklyn. She would know what to do. There was no way in hell he could let Sharon go. Impossible. She knew him (dare he think it?) better than his wife. He would take care of this and then talk Jacklyn. She was his only hope.

Benjamin stood up, placed on hand on her sex and with the other pulled her hair till her chin was pointing up. "You want to serve me. Let me use you. That's what you want from me?"

"Oh yes sir, use me!"

"What Sharon? Like a slut? Do you want to be my little slut to play with? Do anything I ask? Tie you up and abuse you? "

Sharon was shocked to hear such language coming from the man she worked with every day. In all her years of working with him, he had never used such words. To hear him mention her name and the word slut together was too much. That sounded so dirty and wicked like one of her masturbation fantasies. But this wasn't a fantasy. This was real and happening now. Sharon was living one of her fantasies now.

"Mr. Harrison, have mercy on me. I have been loyal to you and will continue my loyalty until you release me from my position as your personal assistant. But, if you have any feelings, please use me as your little slut to play with. "

With that Sharon arched her back more to raise her behind, showing she was further submitting herself and her ass to him.

What the hell was he going to do now? Shit! Think!! Benjamin David Harrison was NOT going to fuck his P/A! All the nonsense with the clothes and dirty talk was bullshit he made up on the spot. Here was his problem:

(1) Sharon WAS his right hand. Terrific employee. Great human being. She was perfect for the job. He could NOT imagine anyone replacing her. Ever!

(2) Sharon was more than an employee. For more than 2 decades, she was a faithful secretary, adviser, confident, and someone he considered a trusted friend.

(3) When he looked into Sharon's eyes she was so sincere about her request to serve, whether she was having a "nervous breakdown" or not, there was no way he would behave in such a way to hurt their professional relationship.

(4) So Mr. Harrison was "winging it". At least until he could discuss this with Jacklyn. Oh shit! The question now was? How much of his "winging it" should he tell Jackie about? Well, he would probably wing that too.

Moving back to get a better view, Benjamin Harrison grabbed his chair, turned it around, sat down, and the rolled it up right to Sharon's, 'the more you look at it, the better it looks' behind and breathed in. I mean there was no touching going on. Just smelling. And it wasn't even smelling. It was more like sniffing. Sniffing and Looking.

That was enough for Benjamin. Sniffing and Looking. He was just curious. It's not every day you get an offer from a woman to look at her like this. And free. It was Free! How could any normal man turn that down? Wouldn't make sense. Wouldn't be prudent.

If he had to explain it to Jackie he would say, "Look, sweetheart, there was an offer, I was curious, it was free, so I took a look. And truthfully, I liked the look. And the smell? Terrific!"

No he would never say that. What to do?

In spite of all Mr. Harrison's best intentions to pacify Sharon's sudden leap into servitude by playing along, Benjamin found himself getting aroused. "Sharon, take both your hands and spread your lovely cheeks for me. "

Mr. Harrison's voice sounded so dirty and filthy to Sharon, she wanted to start fingering herself right then.

Sharon reached back and pull her cheeks apart as requested. She was living her dream with her dream man.

Benjamin stared a the lovely sight before him. As he moved closer the sweet aroma of Sharon's excitement was taken in. What a sight to behold. He moved closer. And the closer he got the more mesmerized he became with the idea of maybe...tasting a little bit. Maybe just the tip of the tongue. Just a quick swipe and then...

Benjamin moved his head close enough to touch Sharon with his tongue. "God save me, I want to lick Sharon's pussy", was the only prayer Benjamin could up with on the spot.

In a weird way, Benjamin got an answer to his prayer. Benjamin surrendered himself to his passions and started to lean forward...

Ben's cell phone went off on the loudest volume:

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain ..."

The "OH SHIT!" was said in unison. Sharon knew that song coming from his phone as well as Benjamin did. That was his lovely wife Jacklyn calling.

"If you´re not into yoga, if you have half a brain"

Benjamin panicked and in a hasty attempt to answer, moved his right hand up to his left shirt pocket to pull out his phone. Later he would blame being nervous as the reason for what happened next. Nervous about his wife seeing his face in the ass of his P/A.

"If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape"

Benjamin thought carefully. What had really happened so far? There was no touching besides him placing his hand on her sex, getting his fingers a little wet, while the other ha was pulling her hair. There was NO tasting or penetration. Only looking and sniffing.

"I´m the love that you´ve looked for, write to me, and escape"

SHIT! If Jacklyn found out about his hand on Sharon's pussy, the hair pulling, and the sniffing, would she forgive him? MAYBE...He could tell Jacklyn, the things he did was because he was afraid Sharon was going to hurt herself. He didn't want to do what he did, but he HAD to. To save a life. The life of his longtime employee and friend. Sharon.

Yeah, maybe Jackie would buy that. Anyway and...

...for the dumb luck of pulling out and dropping his phone on the desk through Sharon's legs and watching it bounce up between her breast to her neck.

But the "shit had hit the fan". Panicking to get his phone back, Benjamin reached through between her legs until he was face to face again with Sharon's bum. The phone was just out of reach. If only... Benjamin moved forward as far as he could, then he slipped out of his chair, and fell head first into Sharon's older, but still quite desirable message of love.

He couldn't have been in that position any more than, say, a minute? before he was able to reach the phone and try to reconnect with his wife. Meanwhile, Sharon was coming down from the best climax of her entire life from masturbating herself on the face of her employer during that same minute. G-d, she loved that man.

Benjamin's phone went off again, " "If you like Pina Cola... "

"Hello, Jacklyn my love! How may I be of service my dear?"

"Benjamin, that's my line you silly! You're too sweet. More important darling our guest, Dr. Hamilton has brought Samantha home! Isn't it wonderful! Come quickly to the door and let's great them together!" and then she hung up.

Watching her photo disappear from the screen, "Jesus Christ Sharon! I need a shower and change of clothes! Pronto!"

"Already on it Mr. Harrison. The office shower's ready and has clean towels. You have a complete change of clothes in the closet sir. I lay them out. You go shower. I will help you dress sir you allow me?" Benjamin Harrison was tripping. He looked down at the smiling content face of his P/A of more than 2 decades. She looked a hell of a lot happier than 5 minutes ago. What the fuck had he done? He had to tell Jacklyn about this somehow.

"Sharon, we need to talk about this...thing that happened...not now, but later. OK?"

Sharon went down on her knees, bowed and started taking off his shoes. Without looking up, " I love you master."

Oh shit, "I need Sharon back now, not a slave. Can you do that for me?"

Standing straight up Sharon returned to her professional self, " Absolutely Mr, Harrison. How may I assist you."

"Sharon, listen...make every thing right. Do what needs to be done. I need to wash up a bit. And..."

"Mr. Harrison, don't worry sir. I have everything under control. I will speak with Mrs. Harrison about what you discussed." With that Sharon turned to set out a change of clothes for her employer."

All he could think of now was, "How am I going to tell Jacklyn about this. She'll understand. Right?"

When he reach the bathroom he looked in the mirror. OH SHIT! "Jacklyn is going to kill me."

danoctober
danoctober
379 Followers
12