Almost Swingers

Story Info
A young couple explore the swinging world.
4k words
3.82
27.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

A young couple explore the swinging world.

To those Millennials or Gen xers, this story is from back in the Stone Age, pre ubiquitous cell phones, internet, e-mail and google. Communications was by home phones and snail mail, maybe even a telegram.

I used to take one hour train to work every day from suburbia to a metropolitan city. My routine was to read a book or sleep, I just had to be careful not to sleep through my stop. There was something about riding the train that lulls you into sleep, maybe it was the clickety-clack of the rails or the humming of the air conditioner.

One day I discovered a light green colored pamphlet on the seat in the train station, it looked interesting, so I picked it up to read on the train. I don't remember the title but, it was about swinging. On the train I opened the pamphlet, it was a nothing more than a series of typed ads for swingers.

The ads were just a description of what people were looking for and contact was through a snail mail P.O. Box. The premise was to provide contact with the ad writer and have anonymity. The instructions were to send $10 to the provided address and they would set up a mailbox account.

You sent your reply letter and a self-addressed stamped envelope to the P.O. Box. From there it was sent to the ad placer's mailbox, their reply was sent back in your self-addressed envelope. Needless to say this was a time consuming process, nevertheless it apparently worked.

I looked through the ads and one jumped out at me.

Single white 19 year old female looking for threesome with a local couple.

Reply Box 1234

There were no pictures, just those words, she could have been a model or an eighty year woman. When I thought about the ad, my mind went into fantasy mode. I conjured up a luscious, 19 year old voluptuous cheerleader. Local could have been anywhere because the pamphlet was from another metropolitan city, so not necessarily local to us.

I put the pamphlet in my briefcase saving it for later perusal. My wife, Diane and I had talked about having a threesome, but, had no idea of who we could have asked to participate. She had some girlfriends, however, none either of us wanted to see naked, let alone have sex with. The pamphlet's ad sounded like a good way to have a willing participant join us.

Showing my wife the pamphlet when I got home just raised more questions. What's this person going to look like, are they going to be discreet, etc. I never thought about the possibility that the person would not be that cute cheerleader that I imagined. We decided to give it a try, we mailed off our $10 to set up our account.

My wife started working on a letter to reply to her ad since she liked to write letters. She described us as a couple in our late twenties living in suburbia, wanting a loving relationship with a young lady. Just enough information to get started.

We got a reply from the swinger account and they assigned us a P.O. Box and now we were ready to start. Diane sent off our first letter and we anxiously awaited our reply. Almost two weeks went by before we finally got a letter from our possible threesome candidate. The letter came from a Susan. She described where she lived, about 10 miles away, and a brief description of herself.

Susan was still living at home with her father and wanted a loving relationship with a couple and wanted a revealing photo of Diane. Hmmm, no photo of me, that seemed odd. Diane said she would pose for a Polaroid of herself to show off her great body.

Diane wanted to disguise herself by using a different color wig. She went from short hair brunette to a long hair blonde, she looked like a different person. If you remembered Annette Funicello that would give you an idea of what Diane looked like without the wig. Short, petite, dark brown hair and busty, however she definitely was not a Mouseketeer.

I was surprised that she decided to send a nude photograph without me prompting her. We went through a package of film before she had a pose that she liked. She selected a pose of her completely nude in an armchair wearing only a long blonde wig and knee length boots. The Polaroid picture was black & white so I am not sure why she chose the blonde wig.

It was amazing how the wig changed not only her appearance then again her personality, she became a sexy actress playing a part. Anyway, she enclosed the photo with the letter and asked for Susan to send hers back and we waited for a response.

Days went by and still no response, finally a week later she got a response from Susan praising Diane's beautiful body. She asked for more pictures, especially close-ups of her breasts and pussy. It included some graphic language on how she wanted to lick Diane's pussy and play with her breasts, however no photo of Susan.

I was suspicious because the way the letter was worded, it didn't sound like a 19 year old girl, but what did I know. I told Diane don't send any more photos until we get one back from Susan. I wanted to see what she looked like, I didn't want to waste our time with someone we are not interested in meeting.

The letters slowly kept going back and forth and Susan wanted to eliminate the swinger mail exchange and go direct. Diane, wanted to have faster response also, so gave our real name and home address. She was certainly getting into the letters, I believe her imagination was making Susan what she wanted her to be, not reality.

The letters were going back and forth every few days and still no pictures from Susan.

I told Diane, "No more letters until we get a picture of Susan," she reluctantly agreed.

I thought Susan was playing us so I had to check out where she lived.

Susan's address was indeed about 10 miles away and looked like any other house, no indications that a 19 year old girl lives there. Of course, I had no idea what I was expecting to find out by looking at her house.

A week went by and finally a letter arrived from Susan with a picture, I take one look and said, "What the fuck". This wasn't a real picture, it was from a sample picture of a young girl that was sold with a picture frame. No way was this Susan, it was a stock photo that came with a picture frame.

I told Diane, "We have been had."

It was all a sham, Diane's fantasy was crushed. Susan was not real, she went from elation to the shocking realization she had no idea of who she has been corresponding with.

After a week of thinking about it, Diane finally wrote a letter to 'Susan' berating her for the sham of playing on her emotions and how disappointed she was in discovering that the picture was not real. I didn't really expect an answer back, nevertheless, Diane held out the hope that Susan was real.

Finally, a letter arrived from Susan, well it wasn't Susan but Paul, a 55 year old man. He apologized for taking advantage of Diane, etc. He told her how much he liked her pictures and how he liked masturbating to her picture while he read her letters. He went on to ask for more, saying how sexy he found Diane and went on to graphically describe how he wanted to lick her pussy, suck her big tits, etc.

Diane was totally shocked at the letter and the realization that she had been sending her nude pictures to an old man so he could jack off. Once the shock wore off, she liked the idea of him admiring her body, however that wasn't her fantasy. That was the last letter she ever sent to 'Susan' aka Paul.

Part (2)

After this episode you would have thought we would have learned our lesson, but then again the thoughts of a threesome were still intriguing. I bought a new edition of the pamphlet at the train station newsstand and surveyed the ads. This time we were going to verify the person before we got involved.

This time we decided to try a couple and see how that worked out. We responded to two different ads and waited for responses. A week went by and we got our first response with a phone number to call Dotty and Carl.

Diane called and talked to Dotty and she and her husband sounded compatible with us, so we arranged for a meeting at a public central location. We decided on a local bar/restaurant for a meeting.

Dotty and Carl were at the bar when we arrived, they were as described except they appeared to be older than they lead us to believe. Diane was very sexily dressed and Carl was in a gray checked leisure suit, they looked the part of a mid-forties swinging couple.

Dotty, tall and athletic looking, had long dark red hair. She was wearing a deep V neckline with a navy blue dress that showcased her ample cleavage. Carl, somewhat shorter, was clearly being led by Diane, if he put on a collar we would have known for sure he was not the alpha dog he pretended to be.

Diane was wearing a halter black cocktail dress that was really too tight for her large breasts, they looked like they could pop out at any moment.

Dotty and Carl drank like fish, while we nursed one drink they downed three. Carl could not keep his eyes off Diane's breasts, I think he would have started feeling them right here in the bar if Diane told him to do it.

The more Carl drank, the more obnoxious he became, he and Dotty were apparently having some telling marital problems. They were constantly making snide comments to each other and swinging wasn't going to make them be any better to each other.

Carl droned on about his insurance business and kept trying to sell us on a whole life policy, which he decided we needed tonight. Dotty was bending Diane's ear about Carl, he didn't pay her enough attention, etc.

The conversation started to grate on Diane, she really didn't want to hear about Carl's failings, and nevertheless Dotty kept coming back to the same topic, which seemed to be her only conversation topic.

Diane wasn't attracted to either one of them, she whispered, "Let's get out of here." She told Dotty and Carl that she had a migraine and wanted to leave, the noise was getting to her. We both apologized and left. They were definitely not for us, we could not imagine spending time with them let alone swapping mates. So we were back to square one.

About a month later we discovered that Diane's was pregnant and it was apparent that our swinging fantasy would be put on hold. About four months into her pregnancy, we responded to another couple, however never heard back from them.

Diane had female problems months after the birth of our son, the doctor told her that she needed a D&C procedure. Basically they were going to scrape her uterus and vagina out to rectify the problem. Needless to say, there wasn't going to be any sex for a while until she healed.

A few weeks after the procedure, she received a response from the other couple we wrote, with a phone number to call Paula and Craig. Diane was home recovering and had nothing to do so she called and talked to Paula.

They had a nice conversation and learned that they were local and this was something they have never done. They were first timer just like us, they wanted to try it to spice up their sex life. Paula apologized for the delay, but she could not build up the courage to follow through and contact us. Diane told her about our last couple get-together and how incompatible they were with us.

After several conversations with Paula, they decided to set up a meeting. Diane made sure to tell her no sex, since she was still recovering from surgery.

Paula said, "How about we have an intimate dinner at our house, its more personal than a noisy bar."

"That sounds great, when would you like us to come? ... I'll have to arrange for my mom to babysit for us."

"You guys like pot roast? ... I hope you're not vegetarians."

"Pot roast sounds good, we will bring a dessert."

They picked a date for the dinner that fit with Craig's schedule. This sounded more like a couple that we could feel comfortable with for an evening.

Diane picked a sheer white blouse and a short black skirt for her outfit and I dressed in slacks and a sports coat. She donned the blonde wig and became a different person, more confident and more sexy than normal. With no bra on Diane's long nipples were poking at the fabric of her blouse, creating a fantastic view through the sheer fabric. She wore a light sweater over the blouse just in case she didn't want to show off her tits.

Paula and Craig lived in an old house, maybe circa 1920 on a large property in a small town about 15 miles away.

Craig meet us at the door, "Hi I'm Craig you must be Bob and Diane."

"Yes, nice to meet you Craig", we say in unison

Paula came into the foyer and Craig introduced her, "This is my lovely wife Paula"

Lovely would not be the words I would have used to describe Paula, mousy or plain came to mind.

Paula was about a plain as she could be, nicely dressed and she apparently had a nice body. What she didn't have in looks she made up for with personality. She was so easy to talk to and so nice, I quickly forgot her looks.

Paula said, "I hope you two have an appetite," as she showed us to the dining room. The room was very large and she had set a formal table, complete with her good China, silver and white linen napkins. The meal was accompanied by wine, which our host made sure to keep our glasses filled.

Craig was an executive with a major investment firm who looked like he was a male model and Paula was a stay at home wife. Diane was focused on Craig, he was the epitome of maleness. We had a discussion about Diane's recent surgery and the recent birth of our son. Craig and Paula were childless and would probably not have children because Paula had a problem getting pregnant.

We kept beating around the bush and couldn't get to the swinging topic. Finally Paula said, "Let's move to the living room, it's more comfortable, Craig will you light the fire?"

The living room was decorated in early Victorian and looked like it was rarely used. Craig had lit the fire, providing a soft reddish glow to the room, it seemed very homey. Diane offered to help Paula clean the table, while Craig and I discussed the house renovations. Craig was rebuilding this old house one board at a time, he said it was a labor of love.

The girls returned and sat on the sofa with me, Craig sat across from us in a high back armchair. Craig offered more drinks, he had a small bar in the corner of the room and offered to make any drink we wanted, provided it was in his bartending book. We kept it simple and just had margaritas and Paula had some Kula and something else drink.

When the margaritas kicked in, Diane felt more relaxed and removed her sweater displaying her tits straining against the sheer fabric.

I noticed Craig kept staring at Diane's tits, they were large so I assumed that's why he was looking so intently.

Suddenly Paula looked at Diane and said, "Diane you seem to have a problem," pointing to her left tit.

Diane looked and blushes, saying "Dam, I'm leaking."

Paula handed her a tissue so she could blot the spot on her blouse over her nipple.

I looked at Diane's blouse and there was a large wet spot where her nipple had pressed against the blouse. She said she was still lactating and she should have worn her bra with a pad.

Craig said, "It's no problem for us, it's just a natural body function."

Then Craig asked if that meant that Diane had milk. She replies, "Yes, however because I am not nursing the milk is being produced and it has nowhere to go."

Craig asked, "Is that painful?"

"Yes, but as the milk leaks out it relieves the pressure."

"Would it help if you were nursing, would that relieve the pressure and the pain?"

"Yes, it would, then again at home I have use a breast pump to remove some of the milk on occasion."

"Would it help if I sucked your milk, I have always wanted to taste breast milk."

With that Paula said, "Craig, you shouldn't embarrass Diane like that."

"But...but Paula, I was just trying to help her and her pain"

"Bob, what do you think, would it help her?" Asked Craig.

My mind reeled as all attention was now focused on me and my answer. They all looked at me then they looked at Diane. Diane hasn't said anything, but was looking at me to come up with an answer.

Then I blurted out, "This has happened before and without the breast pump we have at home, she became engorged, and we couldn't do anything about it. I had to take the pressure off the old fashioned way."

I got a puzzled look from Craig, so I explained further.

"Diane was in such discomfort she agreed to let me suck her milk. I was surprised that it tasted sweet. Strangely, it was sort of thin, very different from what we buy at the store."

"This certainly wasn't a sexual thing for us, but I could see how it could be for others."

I looked at Craig then Paula, and finally said, "Diane, maybe Craig is right a good suck and the pressure would be gone."

I thought Diane was going to smack me as she moved her hand, but she just went to the buttons on her blouse and started unbuttoning them. She opened up her blouse exposing both beautiful large breasts and her long dark nipples. The left nipple started to leak again as she put her hand under her breast.

She said, "Ok Craig, do it."

Craig got up and moved to sit down next to Diane, I got up and moved to his chair.

As Craig's mouth moved to her nipple, it started to harden in anticipation of being sucked and more milk started leaking out. Craig caught the drop of milk with his tongue before it could fall. Craig put her whole nipple in his mouth and started sucking while Diane was holding her breast to him like she was nursing him.

Paula, just stared at the sight and seemed to be genuinely interested, I watched as her tongue was moistening her lips like she was preparing to suck a nipple herself.

Paula asked Diane, "Can I try?"

Craig took the cue and moved to her right nipple to free up the left for Paula.

Diane, put her hand under her left tit and offered it to Paula. By now Craig, looked at her and told Paula, "You're going to love this, its sweet."

Paula started sucking Diane's other tit, now the two of them are sucking Diane's tits and making slurping sounds. Paula smiled and nods yes to Craig as he sucked away.

Diane enjoyed the relief of the reduced pressure and relaxed as they slurped away. Craig started sucking harder and pulled her nipples out with his lips as far as they would stretch. I could tell by her facial expressions she was starting to get sexual pleasure from the dual nipple sucking.

I must say that the sight of two strangers sucking my wife's tits was having an effect on me also, I could feel my cock swelling. Paula stopped sucking and started removing her blouse, exposing her own tits, she apparently wanted to get into the action.

Now I am a tit lover, however, my major tit experience was from reading Playboy magazine. While Paula's grapefruit size tits were fantastic looking, she didn't have nipples. I should say her nipples were inverted. They just looked different than any I had seen before.

Diane looked at Paula's tits and give an 'Oh' sound.

Paula quickly covered up her tits and started blushing.

Diane said, "I didn't mean anything was wrong, I was just shocked at your taking off your blouse, and you took me by surprise."

Now I had to say something, "Paula, your breast's are just fantastic, I was surprised ... at ...umm .. well the shape .. umm ... er...you know.""

Paula cut me off, "Bob I know they are not perfect, I had this reaction before. I wished I had nice nipples like Diane's that you all could suck and play with."

"Craig likes breasts, he is always looking at other girls in the magazines. I wish they could airbrush my breast to look good."

Diane chimes in, "Paula, let me see them again, I didn't really get to see them before."

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12