Alone

Story Info
Discovering herself for the first time
922 words
3.84
48k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands naked in front of the mirror, gazing at the reflection that bounces back at her. Her hair falls over her shoulders and dances across her breasts as she turns her head from side to side, trying to see herself out of the corners of her eyes. The tips of her hair tickle her chest and she rubs her breasts, hoping to be rid of the tingling feeling. Yet when she returns her gaze to the mirror, she realizes that her nipples have puckered a little. With a slight frown, she raises her right arm and crosses it over her chest, her fingers hovering over her left breast. She wants to touch it, but is unsure of her own reaction. As she brings her arm down, her fingers brushe across her nipple, sending a shiver through her body. She raises her arm again and this time she holds her breast in the palm of her hand, feeling the warmth and softness. She moves her thumb over the nipple and she feels it grow hard under her touch. Shocked, she pulls her hand away, but the lure of a hard nipple is not easy to resist. Bringing her other hand to her right breast, she begins to massage it, using her thumb as she had before. Using both her hands now, she eagerly caresses her breasts, her nipples growing from the rubbing, and she pulls and pinches them. More shivers pulse through her body and she becomes aware of a sensation that tingles between her legs.

She continues to play with her breasts in front of the mirror, enjoying the pleasurable feelings she’s having. She doesn’t want to stop, but her nipples are becoming sore. She takes a quick breath as her hands leave her chest and begin to descend her body. She closes her eyes, and her fingertips move slowly, barely touching her skin. She touches her face, feeling the smoothness of her cheeks, the curve in her neck. She crosses her arms, hands sliding down her sides, around to her lower back and over her bottom. Her fingers pause for a moment, and then she traces an invisible line over her opening, letting a finger slip inside for a brief moment. Opening her eyes, she brings her arms to her sides, a sly grin on her face. She looks down over her body and watches her chest rise and fall with each breath.

She moves her hands to her stomach, not totally realizing the effects of her actions. Looking back at the mirror, she watches her hands slide down her stomach, over her hips and down the outside of her thighs. She continues past her knees and down to her ankles. Bending over like this causes her breasts to dangle freely, and she giggles as they sway back and forth. She lifts her hands up and takes a breast in each hand. The nipples are beginning to go soft so she plays with them again, pinching and rubbing. She likes how they feel as they grow hard from her touch. For a moment, she looses herself in ecstasy. She opens her mouth and pushes up her right breast with her hand until the nipple comes in contact with her wet tongue. She licks the nipple, then closes her lips around her breast, sucking and licking it within the confines of her mouth. Just as quickly, she lets go of her breast and stands up, but she becomes dizzy from all the blood rushing to her head.

She tries to catch her balance, but ends up falling onto the bed, her comforter closing in over her body like a cocoon. She giggles as she relaxes into the softness, taking some deep breaths in order to calm down her excitement. She tries to turn around, but her legs get twisted between the bed covers. Reaching between her legs to pull herself apart, she gasps when her fingers come in contact with something warm and wet. Holding it up to her nose, she smells it. Its not a totally displeasing odor. Unsure of what caused the sticky goo, she continues to pull the blanket away from her legs. Once free, she becomes curious again and moves closer to the edge of the bed, keeping her legs open in order to see better.

Glancing at the mirror, she smiles as she slides her right hand down her stomach and between her legs. Her face betrays her hidden feelings as her fingers meet with her pussy lips. Pushing through, she touches her clit for the first time, sending her into a state of pure pleasure never known to her. She wriggles her fingers over her clit, then pushes them in deeper, her hand now covered with her juices. Not sure of what to do, she continues to push her fingers and hand into her pussy. Remembering the sensations of playing with her nipples, she used her free hand to continue pulling and pinching them, first one breast then the other. Moving her hand from her pussy to her clit again, she falls back onto the bed, closing her eyes. Her fingers move back and forth over her clit in fast strokes, sometimes pushing on it, sometimes pulling it. Her flesh is not her own anymore as her pleasure surges. Eyes tightly closed, she licks her lips and arches her back. She feels herself beginning to loose control. Letting out a long, deep moan, her breathing stops and her body is rocked with her first orgasm.