Alone

Story Info
A daydream one shot story.
886 words
4
18.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes at night I sit here alone, while waiting for you to come on-line. Daydreaming about you and I, and everything we might do together if we were near each other. Hoping that my plan works out soon, as I can't wait to give you all those hugs and kisses, and to tell you that I love you in person and seeing your face as I tell you. I start to get really horny thinking about you, as my mind replays a certain night in which you made me shiver in delight and gave me the best sex of my life with out really being here.

I get up from my computer and go to my secret little box under my bed, and pull out a couple of toys. Then I come sit back down at my computer again thinking of you and dreaming of the things we might do someday.

I slide my panties off of me, and I spread my legs wide, and I find the nub of my clit with my fingers, and I start to rub it, using my imagination I picture you and I together. And I put on some music that I would like to fuck to eventually and I reach for my clitoral stimulator, and turn it on to a medium setting, and I rub it against my clit where my fingers had been. I start caressing my breasts and nipples with my other hand, pinching them to perfect peaks, pulling one taught nipple to my lips and suckling on it, and licking it with my tongue, then move to the other one, licking, tasting and gently biting it.

Moans start to escape my lips and I feel myself getting wetter, I abandon my tits and plunge two fingers into my wet pussy, moving them in and out, while teasing my clit. I turn up the setting on my clit teaser, and I bring it to my swollen clit and I gasp as I move it over and around it...I push my fingers in deeper fucking myself thinking of you...wishing you were here.

I remove my fingers and lick my juices off, sucking on them like I would your swollen cock, teasing with my tongue...god I taste so good on you. I pretend your here I and grab a dildo and I lick the tip of it..and take it down in my mouth, wishing it could be you right now...then I lower it down to my wet pussy and slowly slide in the tip, teasing myself with it.

My moans are getting raspy and I slide the dido inside me, taking it as far as I can into me, adjusting my muscles around it. Still using the clit teaser on myself as well, I slide the dido in and out of me, slow at first, then faster, thinking this is the way it would be with you, moving it around in me, and then in a faster rhythm, making louder moans escape my mouth...

I remove the clit teaser and I continue to fuck myself, going faster and faster, my nipples responding and bead in to hard peaks. I cry out how it feels so good, always imaging it is you and not just a toy. I start to get ready to cum, but I hold it in, waiting until I can't handle it any longer. Thrusting fast and hard, I see myself lying on the bed with you, me holding your hips, our bodies have a sheen of light sweat on them, rocking in sweet rhythm with each other, faster and harder.

I use on hand and reach up to your face and pull you into a kiss, a long hard one to muffle my moans...then break away from it, as we roll over me riding you, sitting atop your hard cock. I rock my hips in rhythm and your hands come to them to hold them and move me faster with you. I can feel all of you in me, I want to cum again and you can tell and you tell me to cum as you start to rock faster with me, intensifying this feeling of euphoria. I cry out in pleasure, as we keep moving in unison, you pull me down closer and lick my nipples lightly nibbling on them, how I long for you right here right now...

I tell you I want to cum with you...together as one, and you tell me to wait just a little longer, as your holding back as well, I can feel it and see it, wanting to keep this memory as much as I...but it is only a fantasy isn't it? I kiss you deeply, you can hear me whimper in our kiss, slowly letting me pull away my back arches as I cannot contain myself anymore and you know it. I feel us cum together, my moans a mixed with yours small quakes emitted by my body. I lay my body atop yours not getting off or pulling you out of me not wanting this to end so soon, but you flip me over again so your on top of me. Suddenly you kiss me goodbye, and retreat to somewhere from in my dreams....."Until next time," is the last thing I hear in my mind.