Alone?

Story Info
It was a dark summers night.
812 words
3.7
31.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark summers night, the stars were twinkling and the moonshining. I lay in bed with my curtains open, staring in to the night. The moonlight gave a slight light in my room; I could see my own body glistening. I was looking at myself, and started to become quite aroused. My body was getting hotter and hotter; I was starting to pant as I let my hands explore all my curves and crevasses. I let my hands move down my body slowly and seductively, sexily and sensationally. My body was aching from the pleasure I was causing.

I moved my hands around my shapely figure, run my fingers through my long red hair, let my long finger nails scrape ever so gentle along my thighs and stomach. My fingers reached my firm breasts, rubbing and squeezing, slowly running my erect and sensitive nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Moving my hands down, palm pushing softly against my stomach. Finally I reached my treasure!

I suddenly felt as if I was not alone, and soon I realised I wasn't. He started with a slight touch on my leg; I could feel his fingertip run softly along my inner thigh, my body arched in response. I started to moan as he moved up further, getting more seductive the higher he got. Now his tongue, licking his way around me, into delves of passion, into forgotten gates of heaven. He let his tongue run over and over my clit, my sweet juice began to flow; he licks it out and does it again. Over and over again. I was panting as my body responded eagerly to him. Wanting more and more, never wanting him to stop.

He moved up to my breasts. Touching and rubbing each one with his big firm hands. Licking and sucking my hard erect nipples and flicking each one with his tongue, softly nibbling them. I moan loudly with every flick of his tongue, with every lick, and every time he suck hard then kissed it better. The pleasure was unbelievable. He had done this before!

His body was naked against mine, our bodies covered in sweat. I can feel his large erection throbbing, shivers run up my body every time it touched my clit slightly, he was teasing me, he was making me want him, making me need him. He wanted to play with me. Suddenly arousing sensations bestow our bodies as I feel him enter me. Slowly and powerfully, hard and intimately. Our bodies united as one as the climax was near, he withdrew. He wanted to make me wait, to tease me into submission. Only it was my turn to tease.

I pushed him over on to his back, and climbed over him. I start to kiss my way up his body, to his neck. I tie his hands to the bed, he tried to resist but only momentarily, with my breasts directly in front of his face he was too busy trying to suck them to resist any longer. Soon he was under my control, unable to move, unable to feel or touch me, unable to enter me.

I move down his body, kissing my way. Finally to his cock, now throbbing. I begin to lick the tip and blow gently. I hear him gasp; feel him moan. He wanted me so bad. Needed me so bad. But I wasn't going to allow him to fulfil his desires. Not until I was ready. I start to suck softly, moving my head up and down, allowing his cock deeper and deeper every time. Faster, I can taste his pre-cum in my mouth – it tastes so sweet – delicious.

I stop knowing he was close to cumming. His body shuddered as I release his cock from my mouth. He moaned loudly, he didn't want me to stop, wanted me to continue, wanted me to taste his cum. I too want him. My body was wetter then ever before. I want him inside of me. Need him inside of me.

I sit on his legs allowing him to see me; I could see the want in his eyes. I touch myself erotically, play with my breasts, and let my hands wander to every part of me. My body began to shiver; I was so hot and horny. His breathing was fast, his chest was moving up and down hard and fast. He wanted me and didn't look as if he could wait much longer. I had reached my goal, my teasing worked.

I slowly crawled over him and allowed penetration, we both moaned loudly. I begin to move faster and faster, allowing him deeper with every motion. Soon we were both screaming with delight as our bodies came to a shuddering climax, and we were drained of our sweet juices.

I wake up. It's morning. Alone.