Alone

Story Info
It's about 3am, and nothing to keep me company.
955 words
4
19.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about 3am, and nothing to keep me company but the piercing glow of the TV. As I lay in the bed waiting for sleep to take me, I get the distinct impression that I am not alone. I look around the room, no one in sight...but I feel you.

I shake off the feeling, my overactive imagination again. So I turn back to the TV, try to get lost in the program, again waiting for sleep. As I lay there, trying to drift, I feel it again. I am being watched, I know it. I look around again, no you. But I know you are there. Again I ignore it, or at least try to, but this feeling is magnetic.

Laying there, feeling your eyes lingering over me. Almost like finger tips. The chills rise in me. I roll on to my back and feel you come towards the bed. I don't see you. But it is you. Your eyes traveling my body. Your hands reaching out to me. My eyes open, and I am searching for you. Painfully, you are not there.

Your eyes are in my imagination, your hands that were traveling are mine. But it is too late now, I've started and must keep going. So I close my eyes, think of you. Your hands, your lips, your eyes, your energy. I picture the perfect tryst.

In my mind it is so perfect with you, familiar, beautiful, wild, sweet. And I want it, need it. But for now, I am alone.

I let myself get carried away on the fantasy, and go for the ride. I gently caress myself. Starting, with both hands, at my neck and let them slide gracefully to my breasts. I cup them, softly and lightly rub my thumbs over my nipples. I feel them get hard, I look at them and they deepen in color. I wonder what it would feel like to have them in your mouth, to have your tongue play with them as I feel myself get wet and warm between my legs. Still playing with my nipples, I rub my thighs together trying to ease the ache that has risen.

There is no refusing it, it demands satisfaction. And still, I don't yield, not yet. The desire feels too good. Wanting you is precious, so I lay there. Playing with my nipples, my legs caressing each other. I lick my lips in hopes for a kiss that is not going to come tonight. But my thoughts are of you and this sweet burning.

And finally, that point approaches. My swollen clit silently screaming for attention, my warm and wet pussy aching for you. And I can no longer put it off. I have to give in. At the point I decide yes, I know that somewhere in the night, you are fighting the same battle. And losing as graciously as I am. I slide my right hand down my stomach, left hand still cupping my breast.

As my hand makes its way down, my legs open. I feel my hand go between them, wishing it was yours. I gently stroke that part where my lips meet. My fingers sense my warmth as it stirs itself into a frenzied heat. I give a slight moan and slide my first finger between my lips. The exhilaration of the wetness is intoxicating. I slide my finger over my clit.

It is so swollen, and touching it feels so good. I message it, slowly at first. Just enough to sustain the need to drown myself in ecstasy. But I know that moment is coming. Again I think of you, and I want you. I can see you there, nested down on the bed with me. Touching me, watching my face to see the pleasure register as you message my clit.

I feel you shift your hand, now your thumb has started on my clit. Your second and third fingers inside me, rubbing the knot you find. It feels so good. Electric pulses run through my body. Alerting my senses that the wave is coming.

I start moaning steadily and look into your eyes. The look on your face is peaceful, almost encouraging. Silently you are saying this is right, it's ok, let yourself go. Allow yourself to feel good.

Then you start to gradually work your fingers faster, the gentle touch has become a methodical caress. It's sweet and delicious. I open my legs wider, inviting, begging you to continue. The caress gets more demanding, and I completely give myself over to it. I have become nothing more than a writhing mess on the bed, a total slave to your hand. And then that feeling comes over me, I know the crash is coming. All I can do is just whisper yes between my moans.

My eyes are closed at this moment, I thrust my hips forward and you carefully put your free hand on my lower stomach, your silent way of telling me to relax. Assuring me that you won't stop.

And then it starts, that feeling that takes me higher than anything. I cry out, it's too good, too sweet. Your hand doesn't stop, you feel me, my head thrown back, body prone for what's to come over me. I collapse into the bed. I feel you kiss my stomach.

Looking up, big smile on my face, hoping to meet your eyes with mine. I see that you are not there. I feel my hand between my legs and realize that you were never there. The whole time, I had been alone. Once I recover, and curl up. I turn the TV off, cuddle into my pillows, and whisper good night to you.