Alone

Story Info
Her first time with bondage.
1.8k words
24.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acediaZ
acediaZ
2 Followers

Lauren is different.

Not bad different. Lauren is small, about 5 feet tall with no chance of her getting any bigger. She has simple features, C cup breasts with freckles running from just above her nipples all the way up to her short red pixie cut hair, and to top, or bottom, it all off, a plump little ass. Lauren wasn't a very impressive person except the fact that she was incredibly smart, getting accepted to every single college she applied to. With scholarships pouring in from Purdue to LSU she had the ability to be anything she wanted.

So what did she do? She got a job at a cafe, in the same small town her grandparents had lived and died in, that her parents had lived and died in, and now she lived there doing the same basic thing they all had done. But Lauren was happy. She never needed romance or popularity, she was fine with just sitting down in her small house that was passed down through her family. She was at least, until today.

With twenty minutes to being free of the torture of standing Lauren was already imagining a hot shower and night spent with her feet on ice. She had just finished collecting the check of the lovely couple that lived a block and a half from her house. That was when the most beautiful woman she had ever seen walked into the cafe. Standing a towering 5.8, long dark brown hair and oddly small A cup breasts this woman was an exact opposite of simple little Lauren.

After realizing she had to do her job Lauren walked over to the now seated woman.

"Hi I'm Lauren what can i get you tonight?" She asked.

After taking a moment to get a good look at Lauren she responded with the strangest accent Lauren had ever heard

"Well Lauren i just want some coffee right now but, i may want something else later. If you don't mind grabbing that quickly I'm in a hurry."

Not really understanding why this strange woman was in such a small close-knit town, she went off to fetch her coffee. After a moment of getting everything ready she walked over and handed the woman her coffee

"Ok Lauren I think I've decided what i want tonight."

"Ok then what would you like ma'am."

"Well I've just come to you're little town because i have lost all my money and my friends. I have nothing left and I am hoping to come here and get some form of a life going. So, what i would like is an place i can stay for a few nights."

Of course, this threw Lauren completely off guard,

"Well I'm not sure, but if you would like i guess you could possibly sleep at my place for one or two nights. But I'm not sure you can stay long I have a few friends coming over on friday."

The strange woman just sat there looking into Lauren's grey-blue eyes. After a few minutes of this awkward exchange Lauren broke the silence

"Ok if for some reason i decide that you can stay in my house i need some name, anything i can call you by because i'm not going to have some nameless stranger prancing around my house."

After waiting, again, about a minute the stranger finally spoke up

"Ok you can call me Emma then, would you please allow me to at least sleep on your couch i have absolutely nothing."

"I told you that you could Emma and as long as you don't go around breaking stuff or something your more than welcome to stay with me."

The second the words had left her lips she was being hugged by the strongest pair of arms she had ever been hugged by. And after a brief moment of awkwardness Lauren hugged her back, then moved to and close up the now empty cafe.

***

Lauren had just finished putting everything in its place, her keys by the door, her cigarettes by her bed, her shoes under her bed. The same thing she had been doing for almost a month and a half. She then went into the living room to check on her guest, who was now sitting in her favorite chair.

The nerve off this woman, she thought to herself.

"Ok Emma would you like to go and take a shower, i imagine your tired and would like a shower after your, possibly long day."

"Ok thank you again Lauren, i really appreciate this." and before Lauren realized it Emma had her in another strong armed hug and this time, a kiss. Which took Lauren by surprise, obviously.

***

While her, very very strange temporary roommate, was in the shower, Lauren sat on her bed wondering why she couldn't stop thinking about the long haired beauty in her shower.

I'm not a lesbian, I'm not bisexual, I'm weird as hell but not that weird, she thought to herself, repeating it over and over in her head. While she was caught up in her anti-lesbian thoughts, she didn't even realize that her odd-accented friend had finished her shower and was standing in her doorway, in a towel, with her hand working around, what was most likely vagina.

"WHAT THE HELL!"Lauren yelled loud enough to wake most of the small town.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" Emma stammered as her hands shot up to cover her mouth, letting the towel fall on the floor revealing two perky little nipples and a hairy, glistening pussy.

And before she could cover it Emma got a good look at the rapidly spreading wet spot on Lauren's pants.

"AHH, get out. Get the hell out of my room!" Lauren yelled screamed at her throwing the nearby pillow onto her crotch.

Emma stood there though, with a smile rapidly spreading over her face.

"So Lauren, I guess its safe to say your not only into guys right? Emma said while walking over to Lauren who was backing up all the way to the wall.

"Please stop, i just want you to go sleep outside off my bedroom, just stop ok." Lauren stammered

Emma walked over and put a hand gentle under Lauren's chin. And with no warning at all she brought the other one right across Lauren's cheek with as much force as she could put in her arm. SLAP, and again SLAP, and again, and again, and again before finally stopping, bending down and starring Lauren in the eyes.

"Did I say you could speak Lauren?"

"WHAT THE HELL EMMA!"

And again a slap rang across her cheek,

"You're speaking and I didn't say you could." Emma said while slightly chuckling at the fact she was completely in control of Lauren.

"But I'm not a lesbian, I've never ever kissed someone before." Lauren said while her lip started quivering.

"You know you are Lauren, the second you saw me you couldn't help it you just wanted to get your face in between my legs. Just like the pathetic little whore you are. But your my whore now, so go and get me a couple pillow cases."

Lauren couldn't even think, she stood up and walked to her closet and grabbed a few cases just like Emma had asked. She returned to the bed with the cases and handed them to Emma who proceeded to grab Lauren's short hair and shove her head onto the bed. With incredible speed Emma tied Lauren's hands to the posts of the bed and when she was done she took her legs bent them up and tied Lauren's knees to her elbows. And with that Lauren was helpless at the hands of this strange accented, tall leggy , but creepy woman. Yet she was happy, she had never even been with a guy but she knew that Emma was what she wanted and she wanted was going to have her.

***

It had been about thirty to forty minutes of waiting on Lauren's part when Emma returned with a bucket filled with ice, a small vibrator, a pair of clamps, and a ball gag.

"You realize that I'm going to enjoy screwing you. I am going to love every second of it." Emma said confidently walking back and forth at the foot of the bed. She started by cutting of all of Lauren's clothes, and then gaging her.

"there now you look less like a girl, and more like the pathetic whore you are. Now for the clamp."

"AHHHHH, hmmmm hmmm." was all that could come out of Lauren's mouth.

Bringing the bucket up to the bedside table Emma scooped two ice-cubes out and then placed one on Lauren's navel, and the other on her asshole. Muffled moans came from the gagged mouth of Lauren, and Emma just scooped out another one and this time pushed it into her asshole, then another and another until Lauren was straining against her bonds.

SLAP, the loud sound rang in the room while Lauren held herself still with all the will she had left. SLAP, SLAP, again and again the beating continued, until it stopped then started again. Only this was on her ass, her plump little ass that sat there, exposed to all the pain and pleasure Emma could imagine. Then the sound of something vibrating came to Lauren's attention, and with sudden unnecessary force a small but powerful vibrator was thrust into Lauren's now soaking wet pussy.

"Now don't you cum, ok slut." Emma teased will moving the vibrator in and out of Lauren's tight hole.

Then more ice-cubes, and the vibrator came faster and faster until Lauren's body was shaking violently and she was right on the edge of an orgasm when Emma with one final thrust pushed the vibrator, her hand, and a good bit of her arm into Lauren's pussy while her other hand began spanking Lauren's ass.

And Lauren lost all control, her body bubbling with unbearable pleasure and pain, and her now stretched holes were leaking her juices. Which Emma began greedily lapping up with a well trained tongue. Which in turn sent Lauren over the edge again, only this time she blacked out.

***

Lauren woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs frying on her stove. She realized she was laying down normally with her head on a pillow and clean pussy. She got up put a robe on and walked over to the kitchen were she found Emma standing at the stove with one of her bigger t-shirts on sagging just above her navel, and a pair of looser pajamas.

"Ohh you're up yo stupid little whore, how about breakfast and some more orgasms. You know you going to have to pay me back for those orgasms i gave you last night." Emma said while chuckling.

acediaZ
acediaZ
2 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I liked it but you put it in the wrong category. And there were some typos. Great plot. I give it 3.5 stars.

sassytoysassytoyover 10 years ago
confused

I liked it but was a little confused by the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong Category

As noted by another person, this is erroneously categorized. I recommend moving it out of the BDSM category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong section

Nothing BDSM at all - Noncon/Reluctance at best.

Don't bother continuing - I won't be reading. ZERO stars

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bondage Professor, Curious Student They explore their private sexual fantasies together.in Lesbian Sex
Caught in Self-bondage Ch. 01 Carolina caught me in self-bondage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 01 Victoria starts playing her exhibition/self bondage games.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Emily's Birthday Submission Emily turns 18 and explores her submissive sluttiness.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
New Self Bondage Harness A great new toy! in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories