Alone

Story Info
A girl runs from creatures and has to abandon her clothes.
1.9k words
4.07
32.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyCooper
SlyCooper
13 Followers

I ran swiftly through the deserted city, cautiously looking and listening for them, the Takers.

They were a race of alien creatures that had visited Earth two years ago. They were humanoid in appearance but lacked any facial features, almost looking like ghosts. They appeared friendly when they first arrived, providing us with technology that was years ahead of our time and only asked for refuge in return. It took merely four months for them to be accepted as a part of our society. Four months for us humans to think of them as our own. How ignorant we are as a species.

In one month's time, they had doubled their numbers, first starting out as only around a few hundred million. Within two months, there were around one billion of them. Spreading across the Earth like a cancer. In the third month, they had multiplied so much that there were more of them than there were humans.

It was the last month in which they became hostile. They had easily collapsed any military resistance with their superior weapons and training and had quickly murdered or kidnapped almost the entire human race. Except for me. My name is Evelyne, but most call me Eve. Well, they did when they were still alive.

I had slowed to a crawl as I walked down the empty sidewalk. I had been looting a nearby store for food and water when a stray Taker had spotted me while looking for any survivors, like they often do. Luckily for me, I had a faster reaction time and managed to drive the blade of the small kitchen knife I carried with me through it's torso, but not before it managed to tear the neck of my cotton shirt down the side during the struggle. It collapsed and faded away into a mist, as they do after death, seconds afterwards and I looked down at my clothing. The shirt was torn down the sleeve and exposed part of my right breast to the open wind. I sighed in relief, being glad that the shirt was the only thing that was damaged. My exposure wasn't too much of a concern to me as I was the only human left, at least in this city, and there was nobody to see my body.

The old bra I used to wear was long past worn out and had become more of a burden than useful so I decided to get rid of it awhile back.

I continued down the street completely topless. The ruined shirt I had torn apart and made into a bandanna that wrapped around my head. May as well get some use out of the old thing.

My breasts bounced freely as I walked through the city, looking for a place to spend the night. The thing I loved most about my breasts is that they're perky, but not too big. Perfect for running away. They're also round and firm. I love caressing them during those nights where I felt backed up and needed release.

I soon stumbled upon a nice Fitness Center that appeared to have minimal damage to the interior. I suppose it isn't the first choice for a safehouse for most people during an apocalypse.

I dropped my gear to the floor and began searching through each room, checking for any stray Takers that may be lurking in the shadows. It seemed to be empty.

My footsteps echoed as I continued walking through the building. I opened the door to a room marked "Changing rooms" hoping to find a few towels. Luckily for me, everything seemed untouched and there was a stack waiting on a nearby rack. I grabbed a few of them and headed back to where I left my gear. A simple backpack and the knife. I threw the towels down by the pile then went off to search some more. They had to be somewhere. I stepped into what appeared to be a storage room. Bingo.

I grabbed one of the many five-gallon water jugs meant for water dispensers and dragged it back to my pile, still full of water.

I lifted it up and set it down on the receptionist counter and began to strip off my clothes. I threw them into my pile and set the towels down next to the desk. I then got down on my knees under the jug and with the help of my blade, punctured the bottom of the jug and positioned myself under the water that poured out. The jug was much too big to carry around with me so I planned on cleansing myself with the water. I could go back and get another if I needed to top off my water supply.

I began washing all of the dirt and grime that had worked its way into the crevices of my body, some of it even getting into my most private areas. I moved my hands down to my now wet groin and cleaned it off with one of the towels. I gasped slightly as I did, not realizing how pent up I was. I haven't pleasured myself in a long time.

I sat there and continued cleaning, trying to avoid making myself horny, until I heard what sounded like a door being forcibly opened. Damn, I thought I was alone.

I grabbed my knife and quickly jumped behind the desk just as a Taker walked into the room. Fuck. My backpack and clothes were still lying in the pile I had left them in and now I had no way of getting to them. I could always loot some more stores but doing so is risky and time-consuming.

As the Taker moved closer I maneuvered myself away, using the desk as concealment as I crawled towards a pair of double doors.

They led to a very large pool area. Equipped with small slides for children and a large, tube-slide for what I assuming was for teenagers and adventurous adults. There was surprisingly still water in the pool, though it had a slight tint of green to it. It'd be better not to risk drinking from it.

I ran towards the stairs that led up to the tube-slide as I heard more Takers talking in their alien language to each other. The one I had encountered must have called more in when it found my gear. I figured that the best hiding place was inside the big slide since it was unlikely that they'd bother walking up all the stairs. That, and I may have also wanted to try sliding down it. At least until the Takers appeared.

My footsteps fell silently as I had taken off my shoes back when I was washing myself off. This gave me a slight advantage since I was able to run quickly to the top of the stairs and crawl into the opening of the slide.

It was a very dark blueish color and it was unlikely that my shadow would be seen from the outside given how thick the walls of the tube were. Still, I scooted my butt quietly across the hard plastic so I could move further down the slide. I stopped right as I approached a steep drop, not wanting to give away my position by sliding down it, though it was a bit tempting.

My nude form lay there silently while I listened to them check through every room in the building. After awhile I no longer heard them making any noise and figured they must have moved on to other buildings. I still waited there for about another half an hour listening carefully. After waiting another few minutes I figured that they've either left or are waiting for me to come out, in which case, I may as well get it over with.

My hands pushed against the round tube as I tried to get a grip on the smooth sides but struggled to climb back up. The tube was just too smooth. I turned to lay on my back and tried pushing myself up with my legs but soon discovered that the slope was just too steep to climb out of.

I sighed and scooted towards the steep drop. My butt was firmly planted on the rounded curve that led to the drop in the slide. Just then, I felt the heat in my lower regions that I had been trying to avoid earlier. I felt a slight dampness between my thighs and was a bit embarrassed that I was getting turned on at a time like this.

I tried to push the dirty thoughts out of my mind as I pushed myself forward and slid down. Unfortunately for me, The slope ended in an opening that shot me right into the dirty water.

My body hit the cool surface and I thrashed around for a few seconds while I was submerged until I was able to swim to the surface. I looked around and, luckily for me, there was nobody in sight.

I swam to the edge and pulled myself out of the water, trying to shake off as much of the dirty stuff from my body as I could.

I made a bee-line for the doors that led to another, much smaller, pool that was outside. It was way too risky to go back for my gear and they most likely took it with them. I ran stark naked to the other side of the pool and tried jumping a black, metal fence that enclosed the area. Unfortunately, my wet body made it hard to get a grip and I ended up falling onto the top of the fence. The metal bar slipped between my legs and grinded against the tight lips of my pussy. I gasped as soon as the cold bar made contact with them and I quickly jumped to the other side, trying to keep a level head. It had become increasingly difficult to do so though as my lust had risen from the recent events.

I lifted my arms to cover my breasts as I realized that I was standing out in the open completely nude. My butt and vagina were still visible but at least this gave me somewhat of a sense of security.

I ran as fast as I could away from the building, breasts bouncing in my arms as I came across a small house. I ran inside and fell back on a couch that was resting in the living room. I felt safe for the time being.

My hands slowly ventured down and began rubbing at my wet pussy lips. I was really horny now. I quickly rubbed it with the palm of my hand and moaned a bit louder than I should've while I brought myself to a very intense orgasm. My hands were covered in my juices after squirting into them. Man, that felt amazing.

My senses slowly returned to me and I realized that there was a figure standing in the doorway of one of the bedrooms. I quickly brought my hands to my chest and curled up into a ball trying to cover myself up.

"W-who's there?" I asked nervously.

A girl who looked to be about my age slowly walked out. She had dark, black hair that was cut very short and was wearing a thin, cotton shirt along with elastic shorts that hugged her figure nicely. I sat there in shock. Not so much that she watched me pleasure myself to orgasm but more by the fact that I haven't seen another human in months.

"Who are you?" I asked curiously.

She stood there quietly with a slight blush to her face from what she just witnessed.

"My name is Kia..." She said.

SlyCooper
SlyCooper
13 Followers