Alone & Dreaming Of You

Story Info
She pleasures herself while thinking of her mate.
813 words
3.87
35.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she folded the papers & put them back in to the envelope. She felt him enter her mind, feeling an erotic sensation sweep along her soft lips. She lets her eyes close & her mind drift away.

She could feel his warm lips descending upon hers in a passionate kiss. Injecting his hot tongue deep within her mouth. She opened her moth wider, letting him taste & teases her sweet warm tongue.

She placed a thought of them kissing within her mind, & bed. She reached over to retrieve a little gold vibrator & a longer, wider white one. Some how she had rid herself of her night shirt & thong underwear. She had also managed to grab the baby oil.

She placed a single drop of the oil on both of her large tits. Then soaked her dark curly mound between her legs. She lay back getting comfortable. Then using the tips of her fingers, she drew soft spirals slowly reaching the tips of her rosy nipples. The whole while thinking that it's was his hands. Roaming her body. She reached her already puckered nubs. & Lightly teased each of them. Causing a tingling sensation to spread down & over her body. So high from the feeling, she let a soft moan escape her lips.

Then as if her hands had minds of their own. She took her hardened peaks between her thumb & forefingers. Using enough pressure to bring a slight pain. & Sending more intoxicating waves of pleasure into her fantasy. Causing her own juices to flow.

So deep in a trance she imagined that it was one of his hands moving it's way up to her neck. The other slowly working it's way down to her wet & slick pussy. She savagely thrust her finger deep inside her tight pussy. Then just as swiftly she removed it.

She then brought her coated wet fingers up to her lips, inhaling her own musky sweet scent. She caused her fluids to flow harder. With just the tip of her tongue, she licked them clean.

A deep growl exploded from deep within. As her right hand turned on the small gold toy. Her left swiftly grabbed the white one. Placing it at ready access between her legs. She pressed it against her wet opening. With out entering even a centimeter. Her left hand parted her pussy lips. Letting the vibrating tip inside a little. Starting slowly at her clit, then moving down to just the top of her damp slippery pussy. She kept both vibrators moving. Not letting them stay in one place too long.

Her mind could see his head between her wide spread legs & the vibration became his tongue. Her clit started to swell, making each touch more sensitive than the last. She felt her self-getting closer to a climax. So she stopped & pulled the glistening wet toy away.

She caught her breath. Then she began again. This time she places the tip to the side of her swollen pulsating clit. She started to build her climax up again. Only slower this time. She stroked its side, slowly increasing her movements.

Stopping once more, just before her orgasm reached its peak. Once again she waited for her breathing to slow. She then began again. This time her mind saw him teasing her clit. With the vibrator, & rubbing the head of his rock hard cock against hot tight opening. He slowly parted her outer pussy lips, & eased barely inside of her.

Her feathery soft touches start her climbing towards fulfillment once again. With the same movements she keeps the teasing up. Once again not letting more that the tip enters her. She increased her movements & quickly climbs the waves of pleasure. Reaching the edge of her climax. Her right hand moves even faster, while the left stayed ready for action.

As the sweet erotic waves of her wild orgasm begin, her left hand thrusts the toy savagely & deep inside her burying it completes. She then withdrew it completely, only to thrust it back in harder. She felt the vibrating tip make contact with her g-spot. Sending her right hand to increase its speed.

With the two hands moving together. She let a wild savage orgasm escape from her body. The orgasm was so strong it caused her to thrust her hips higher impaling her toy deeper. She soaked her hands completely with her cum. Her climax seemed to drain her of all the moister in her body. She collapsed back on to the bed. & Slowly with drew her large white toy. She then put them back in their places. She still imagined him close to her, embracing her sweetness within his loving, strong arms. She fell in to a deep sleep, locked within his safe embrace. She totally relaxed & was completely satisfied.