Alone and Uninhibited Ch. 07

Story Info
Sybil opens herself up to James in more than one way...
651 words
3.78
8.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James turned his head and whispered softly, "I love you, and I am going to give you all that I have..."

"Oh James, make love to me. Make love to me like we used to, when we were young and carefree."

James started to move his hips making his penis reach every possible place it could. Sybil loved the slow soft motions, and it started to bring back a flood of emotion. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations while trying to get a handle on herself, James leaned down and softly kissed her forehead. He wrapped his arm under shoulders and cradled her head in his hands while he made love to her. She opened her eyes and met his gaze. They locked eyes and began to move in rhythm with each other, in and out, as if they were dancing to an old familiar tune.

"I love you," James whispered quietly, he realized what he said and hoped she didn't hear it. He didn't want to scare her or ruin the moment. She looked at him and a tear came to her eye, it welled up before gracefully falling down her rosy cheek. James kissed it away, whispering, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

Sybil put her finger to his mouth, 'Shhh... there is no need to apologize, you are my love."

James held her tight and tried to make her feel as important and loved as he thought she was. He kissed her nibbled her neck and kissed her clavicle while he worked his penis in and out of her wet vagina. She made all of her usual sweet noises, so quiet and delicate, whispering sweet, sexy little phrases in his ear.

"I love your cock in my pussy... you make me so wet, I want to cum all over you... you feel so good inside me, so strong and hard, fuck your wife..."

All of these little things got James so worked up that he increased his speed and worked a little harder at making her cum, and getting him to where he wanted to be, cumming and twitching inside of her. She matched him in speed and intensity and brought herself to the peak of arousal.

"Jimmy, I am almost there, cum with me, please, if need to feel use together. Fuck your wife, take her pussy. Give me your cum..."

"Yes my love, I am close. I want to cum in you and fill you with everything I have. When we are done I want to eat you, I want to eat our cum from you."

"I want to 69 with you, I want to taste us on your cock. Oh, Jimmy! Yes! YES... YES! I going to cum, almost... there!"

And with that Sybil went into the throws of her greatest orgasm, screaming and writhing beneath James. Shaking and shuttering beneath him. Her vagina twitched and clenched down on him, gripping him tight. This sent James over the edge, he came with such force that it sent Sybil right into another orgasm. Both her and James could feel their cum spilling out of her. James gave one last large thrust and deeply groaned as he shot his final bit of cum into her.

He kissed her deeply before pulling out and positioning himself over her. He lowered his glistening penis into her wanting mouth as her passionately ate their cum from her. When they were finished he lay beside her, pulling her in to spoon with him. She pressed her warm, round bum up against his now flaccid penis. He cupped her breasts and kissed her neck lovingly.

"I love you." She whispered as she peacefully drifted to sleep. James quietly responded, his response made Sybil sigh, and it brought a little tear to her eye, but she was happy to hear it.

"I love you, more..." And with that they drifted to sleep.