Alone At Home

Story Info
Her Fantasy comes true.
1.4k words
4.09
37k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve always had a fetish of being watched. Well, my wish came true one day while I was at home. I am a Graduate Student at USC. I live in a suburb, renting a house with a girlfriend. She was supposed to be out for the summer and I was to have the house all to myself. That was the plan I thought. The summer started out like most summers and I was trying to get a tan, catch men and other girl things. I didn’t have to worry about employment my student loans and my parents helped pay for college. This left me to do whatever I wanted to do for the summer. I am about 5’ 6” tall and weigh about 130 lbs., I have blonde hair and deep blue eyes. I think I am a very sexual person and prefer guys. I am not into women.

My boyfriend was out of town this weekend and I was lonely. I went to the local video store to rent a video. Maybe an action flick, that sounds like fun. When I got there, I was stunned to see that they had opened a new adult section. Well you know me I was curious. I walked into the closed door section and wow there were alot of videos here.

There were straight ones, lesbian, gay and many others. I was looking at many boxes trying to pick one out for this evening. Yeah, Yeah I said I wanted an action flick, well this is action right? There were so many I couldn’t possibly go through them all. Just then one caught my attention, it was one about this woman at home playing with herself when different people spy on her. This sounded exciting so I picked this one, checked out and went home for a night of fun.

I arrived home at about 6pm and decided to set the mood. I put on some very sexy music got dressed in very comfortable clothes. I thought, what if this happened to me, get caught playing with myself. The thought of that started making me horny. I finished my dinner and went straight to the VCR. I thought I would leave the curtains open to try to tease anyone passing by. I lit some candles for the effect and turned on the television. Being the good girl I was I went upstairs to get my toys, I know I will need them. While I was upstairs, I thought I heard a noise from the downstairs. I listened again and didn’t hear anything so I gathered my toys and down I went.

I put in the movie and of course had to fast forward through the beginning part of the video. Through all the ads for sex talk and wanting to call to have some stranger talk dirty to you over the phone. The movie got started and the woman was sunbathing out by the pool nude of course. The neighbor was watching from through the bushes. He thought she hadn’t noticed him but she had. She started to tease herself with a small vibrator. Getting more and more turned on. She started to make moaning noises loud enough so the neighbor could hear. He heard all right and pulled out his hard cock to stroke it slowly. I thought, this is exactly what I thought would happen. It was getting steamy now and I have to admit it was turning me on right away. I reached under my nighty and squeezed my breast. This sent tiny shivers up my spine. The kind you like to have not the ones you hate. All through the first part of the movie this woman teased the crap out of the neighbor and he just stared at her and played with his cock. The woman now was laying on a towel in a tanning chair right beside the pool. She obviously was getting very turned on now. She was bucking up on the vibrator which she was plunging into her crotch. I moved my hand to my own crotch to find it juicy as well.

I started to make little circles on my own clit. I continued to watch and this woman decided to go for a larger Dildo to insert. This is when I pulled out my own toys, a realistic dildo of my own. You know, whenever you watch these types of movies, it doesn’t matter what kind they are they turn you on. I guess that was what was happening to me cause I was so turned on I started to use the dildo on my own pussy. Not paying much attention at this point to the movie. The proverbial point in the movie where the neighbor shoots his load happened and at that moment, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted movement outside my window. I didn’t stare but I casually looked out and thought I could make out a shape in the bushes. This turned me on more than the movie did but I continued to play with myself. The thought of it someone watching me do this to myself, I immediately pushed my toy in deep to its hilt. It filled me up and felt wonderful. I started to fuck myself with building pace, always keeping an eye on the bushes outside my own home. The shape didn’t move it just stayed there right in the same spot. I wondered who this was outside my house getting the show of a lifetime. Maybe it was a student, or even better maybe a professor, so I could get better grades.

I don’t know, why this is such a fetish for me but it sure is making me excited enough for me to cum. I felt that familiar feeling well up inside of me. It won’t be long before I cum. I hope whoever it is will cum when I do.

Here it comes, I pick up the pace and turn my body toward the window to give them a great shot. It must be exciting for them to see me screwing myself to an Orgasm. I cum very hard and stiffen out my body. It is a toe curler, girls you know what this is. I look up and the movie is at an interesting shot of another lady inside a health club.

She is working out on the weights. I stand up and move toward the window to try to see who it is there watching me. I spot another student standing in the shadows trying to hide from prying eyes. I giggle to myself he sure got a show. I better not tell my boyfriend he’ll get mad at me for being so open. Just then the guy starts running from the bushes and the thrill comes to a screeching halt. Darn I thought, just when it was starting to get interesting. Maybe he’ll be back so I continued to watch this now very interesting movie.

Well, from that point on I kept a close eye on the bushes but no one came to watch. I eventually got more into the video and forgot about the bushes. I must have cum at least 20 times. I felt the need to get a cold drink from the refrigerator. As I moved to the kitchen I heard something strange I looked in the direction of the noise. To my shock and excitement was my roommates boyfriend. He was standing in the pantry where he was watching me this whole time. I walked over to the door and opened it to find him putting his cock away. What the hell are you doing here I asked. He just stammered and said he stopped by to see my roommate. I think he was lying but I let him off the hook. Did you get a good look at me I asked. I sure did that was hot. I thought you would come in the kitchen any moment to catch me. I am sorry for spying on you. It’s okay I said, I won’t tell my roommate. Thank god cause I wouldn’t know what to tell her.

I and he talked for a few minutes then he left. Now I was very turned on knowing he just watched me from my own house, and I didn’t even know it.

To The Readers....

I have to excuse myself to my bedroom right now, thank you for listening and watching me do this to myself. I will be thinking of you while I cum some more...... The End