Alone at Home

Story Info
Lisa gets a work out from a rapist.
851 words
3.82
131.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa liked being alone during the week. As a wife and mom, the evenings were always chaos. It was the days were she did not have to go out that she liked the best. Her alone for hours. Bliss.

Lisa was in early forties. A big blonde woman, Lisa worked on try to keep her weight under control She had settled at a stand off at a size 18 dress. She was curvy, and she caught men looking at her sometimes when she wore a short dress in the summer. She always kept in mind that Marylin Monroe had been a size 16.

The Pillow Case Rapist liked Marylin Monroe too. He had also seen Lisa at the store in that dress and had fallen in love with her. He loved watching walk by, his cock getting instantly hard at the sight of her round sexy ass.

It had taken three weeks of observation to pin down Lisa’s schedule. He loved it when his loves made it easy by being home alone.

The Pillow Case Rapist easily broke in through an open window in the back bedroom. He heard the sound of music from the living room. He slowly made his way toward the sound.

He was rewarded with a wonderful sight: his love working out to a Richard Simmons tape. She was dressed in a just a sports bra and a pair of tight lycra bike shorts that showed off every curve of her gorgeous ass. He pulled out his pillow case and knife and crept up behind his Lisa…

Lisa liked the work out tapes better than the gym. It was cheaper and you did not have to deal with creeps hitting on her. She was safe to sweat a little and then have a long bath afterwards.

She was still thinking this when the pillow case was pulled over her head and the knife put to her throat…

“Be still and I won’t hurt you, “ growled a voice in her ear. Lisa froze.

“Okay, okay. Don’t hurt me. There is money in the kitchen.” Her heart beat fast with fear.

“I don’t want your money, I want to show you how much I love you, Lisa.”

Tears flowed down Lisa’s face. “Please don’t rape me. I’m married with kids. You don’t want me…”

Lisa gasped as her rapist reached a hand under her sports bra and squeezed her right breast.

“I love you, Lisa. I have to show you. Just don’t force me to hurt you. Please.”

Lisa sobbed as she felt her rapist slice off her sports bra and begins to suck her nipples.

“You are so sexy. I have loved since the first time I saw you.” He kissed every inch of her breasts.

“Please stop…don’t…” Lisa begged as her rapist pulled down her shorts. She felt his fingers on her clit as he pulled her close to him. His hot breath on her neck as his fingers made circular motions on her clit.

“I love you so much, Lisa. Your pussy is so hot and wet.”

Lisa felt herself getting wet. God, no. She was getting excited. Excited by her rapist.

“No. Don’t make me cum. Please…stop…” Her breath came in ragged bursts. Moans flowed out of her mouth as her rapist bit on the area under her ear. God, she loved that.

NO! She would not give in. She would not…

“AHHH!” Lisa cried out as her rapist shoved a finger inside her wet pussy.

“Yes, cum for me,” he whispered in her ear. “Give your self to the man who really loves you.”

Lisa shook her head as her body betrayed her and her pussy tightened around his finger…

“OH GOD…I am CUMMING….NOOOO!” With tears and a scream, Lisa came for the Pillow Case Rapist.

Filled with shame and self loathing, Lisa let the Pillow Case Rapist bend her over the arm of her sofa and enter her pussy from behind. She lay there, her groans mixing with Richard Simmons exhorting his charges to keep going and The Pillow Case Rapist saying how much he loved her with each stroke of his cock.

When she thought it could not get worse, The Pillow Case Rapist pulled out of her pussy, spread her ass cheeks, and slowly pushed into her anus.

Lisa screamed from the pain.

“Shhh, Lisa, I need your ass. Need to show how much I love you…GOD YOU ARE TIGHT!”

The Pillow Case Rapist pumped Lisa’s ass slowly, savoring his new love. But, all good things come to an end, and he thrust forward and filled Lisa’s ass with his cum.

He pulled out and sliced the shorts off Lisa’s body. He leaned down and kissed his newest loves back.

“Always remember I love you, Lisa.”

He gathered her shorts and bra and left his Lisa sobbing on the couch.

When Lisa was sure he left, she ran to the bathroom and took a hot shower. Trying to scrub off the shame and hurt.

She never mentioned the rape to her husband. And she never left her house again…