Alone at Last

Story Info
They are finally alone at home. No others to bother them.
1.1k words
4.05
20.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first story I have written for submission.)

Finally, my wife and I are alone at home, after her daughter moves out. My wife is a bit self conscious about sex with her at home. Walls being thin, and my wife sounds great and wild when she's vocal during sex. Plus we can walk around in easier clothing, or the lack thereof.

As both of us we relaxing, on a warm day, we were enjoying the lack of prying ears, and extra drama. So my wife was in the kitchen, in loose shorts and my favorite thin wife beater tank top. God I love that shirt, it's almost see through.

I went to the kitchen, seeing her at the sink. This is when my mind just went wild. Looking at her standing there, hands wet, getting water on her shirt. "Oh my god", I thought to myself.

So, being that I am a loving husband, I came up behind her, and started rubbing her shoulders. She let out a moan of enjoyment. Feeling playful, I asked if she would like some help. She looked over her shoulder, and asks, "do you want to wash, or dry?"

Moving my hands to her waist, I said, "I can help wash". I slipped my arms around and past her sides, and got my hands wet. Then I reached for just above her breasts with dripping wet hands, place my hands on her chest, and drag my hands down over her breasts. The shock on her face the first time was precious. In silence, I do it again. The second time now gave her an idea of what was on my mind.

I started to rub my wet hands under her T-shirt, this was making her nipples turn stiff, double erasers sized nipples were now proudly showing thru her shirt as my fingers circled, rubbed, and pinched. Seeing her dark areolas, and erect nipples, was a great turn on. She lets out a soft moan as I continued.

Lifting her shirt above her breasts, and grinding my hard on into the crease of her ass, was enticing the mood. I whispered in her ear, " you're gonna be mine, right here. Screw the dishes."

She moaned and tilted her head, and replied, " you're not going to screw the dishes, you're going to fuck me."

Who was I to argue with a hot,wet, horny, ready women. I pushed her shorts to the floor to find her naked underneath. Getting my hands wet again, I continued to wet her butt, and front. Water dripping over her pussy, and down her legs. This added to the mood and lubrication.

Dropping my shorts to the floor allowing for better flesh contact. I continued grinding my cock against my wife, this was causing her to move and moan more. I grabbed her waist, and turned her around. Those nipples were so beautiful, and could have cut stone with them. I run my hands up, to give her a deep breast rub, and pinch, and twist those nipples. Deeply squeezing, she loves it all.

Her face was so beautiful, giving me that open mouth look of ecstasy. Biting her lower lip. She reaches down with both hands wet, and starts a double handed, cock and ball massage. This was making me moan, and close my eyes. My cock was so hard, you could hang a coat on it.

She gives me a look, and tells me to sit on the counter. I hop up, and she bends over and takes me into her mouth, twisting, licking, and making love to my cock with such romantic energy. Slowly up , and down, while massaging my balls. This is driving me close to cumming. I resist best I can.

After a while I look at her an told her, "babe you better stop, I am gonna loose control, and cum." Well, she didn't stop, and I sat back, and she sucks more, long strokes, and finally I can't hold back any more. I let out a hell of a grunt, and filled her mouth with cum.

She licked clean her handy work. I slid off the counter, and looked at her, and said, "your turn!" Letting her lead me to the living room, she lays on the couch. She, props a leg high on the back of the couch, and the other on the floor. This allows for very easy access to the most beautiful, wet, and willing pussy, this is a great view.

I kneel before her, lower my head, kissing, and licking my way from thighs to clit. Then I start, deep tonguing her, circling, and sucking her clit.

The sounds she starts making is definitely making me hard as a rock again. All I can hear is almost like an endless sentence. She says, " oh ya, right there, more, deeper, oh fuck ya! More baby, I'm gonna cum soon." She begins to get louder, " FUCK, FUCK YA, GOD YES! Make me CUMMM!"

This is just turning me onto an unbelievable point. She then screams, " SHIT! FUCK YA , I AM CUMMM....." Her body shakes, legs are squeezing my head, shaking, and jumping, she is panting, and moaning.

I sit up looking at this beautiful site, and admiring my handy work, or more, my tongue work. As she starts to relax, I look at her, and say, " well let's see if I can do some more pleasuring. "

I slide up separating her quivering legs, start sliding my cock, up and down her pussy to gain some of her over flowing juices on my tip. I slowly penetrate this slick ready pussy. So swollen from her excitement. I slid in to the hilt of my balls, resting on her ass. I pull back almost all the way, then short, slow thrusts at her opening. This is driving her mad. She looks at me and says, " go deep and slow, and give me all that cock." So I do, repeatedly. Then I start picking up the pace. Her legs, pushing my ass, her face is in an almost, permanent "O" shape.

As I continue, it's now building up pressure in my balls, and I tell her, "Baby it's time to fill you up." As I climax, I let out a loud " ah shit ya.". I pump her full of several streams, and we both climaxed at the same time. Mass mumbling, and unintelligible words. I collapse, resting my head in her beautiful tits.

After a silent break, as I rub her tits and sides. I sit up, and ask, " shall we try to finish the dishes again? We can just do it nude. You never know what might pop up..... She just smiles at me, and giggles.

God I love my wife. And a great life.