Alone at Last

Story Info
Two lovers finally get time alone.
1.8k words
3.88
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to take this opportunity to give my heartfelt thanks to Shonna, AKA Shescurious who did all of the hard work to make my story into something hopefully she will be proud of, Shonna thank you!

John and Carol had been going out together for 2 months. They both worked hard and had only just started any intimacy this day. Carol had come to meet John for a meal after work.

She came in and said to John, "I feel so tense and aching."

"Go and take a bath and see how you feel after," he said, "my robe is hanging on the back of the bathroom door".

"Ok, thank you." She replied as she pecked him on the cheek before walking tiredly upstairs.

John got himself a beer from the refrigerator and sat in front of the TV savoring it. His mind started to wander off in space, and he began to doze off. After some time he pulled himself around. He began to wonder where she was.

He debated with himself thinking, 'Should I go and see what has happened? It has been over and hour.' He finally decided to give her another 30 minutes before he checked on her.

Upstairs Carol ran her bath putting in some aromatherapy oil with the fragrance of roses designed to relax and help remove stress. She stripped off her constricting work clothes and gingerly got into the bath. She lowered herself in the water slowly, as it was hot enough to take her breath away.

She lay back sighing, as the heat of the water and the essence or roses enveloped her. She could feel the heat beginning to soothe her aching muscles. She dreamily looked down the length of her body, her gaze lingered on her nipples. They puckered as her thoughts wandered to John and his sweetness.

'What can I do for John as he has been so sweet to me? Would he perhaps like my quim shaven?' She wondered.

She had always been tempted to try it. She found the thought quite thrilling and it piqued her curiosity so she decided that it would be a good idea.

Once she had made the decision she felt quite naughty. She felt a moistness begin to form between her legs. She sat on the edge of the bath, got some soap and lathered herself. Feeling her juices start to flow she couldn't resist flicking her finger over her clit a few times. She got a razor from her bag and gently, oh so carefully started to glide the razor over her mound.

All the while she was thinking, 'How will he react? What happens if he doesn't like it?" She found the whole idea of shaving and Johns surprise on his face quite erotic. When she finished she ran her fingers over her smooth pussy lips and shuddered with the intense sensitivity she found there. When she had finished her bath she put the robe on and went into the bedroom. Even after her bath she still ached so she lay down to rest. It wasn't long before she fell into a deep slumber.

Thirty minutes later John decided he had better go and find her. He walked up the stairs and looked into the bathroom. Seeing she wasn't there, he walked to the bedroom and found her lying on the bed with the robe still on. The front of the robe was slightly parted allowing him just a glimpse of her cleavage. He tiptoed into the room thinking she was asleep. She woke when she sensed him in the room. He looked down at her face and she was looking up at him with a smile on her face.

"Do you still want to go out tonight?" he asked. "I would be more than happy to stay in if you would prefer." He added.

She replied, "I do think I would stay in if you don't mind as I ache so much and my shoulders are stiff."

John smiled and said, "I have just the thing for you." He left the bedroom and came back with a bottle in his hand. He told her to roll over and he pulled the robe from her shoulders leaving it draped over her buttocks.

He said, "I have some lotion that should do just the trick."

He sat next to her on the bed and squeezed some cream onto her back. She flinched when the cold lotion hit her skin. He rubbed his hand into the cream smoothing it out over her back. He used his thumbs to rub the top of her back and around her shoulder blades.

"Hmmmm," she sighed as he squeezed her collarbone.

He continued massaging her shoulders and her neck and over her arms rubbing down her biceps back to her neck tenderly caressing her soft skin. Carol was lying there enjoying the sensations as he kept stroking and massaging her shoulders and arms. Then he moved further down her back kneading her aching muscles down below her shoulder blades. When he could feel the knots in her muscles relax he began to stroke under her arm lightly brushing his fingers along the sides of her breasts. She lay there thinking how good his hands felt roving all over her back.

His sturdy hands drifted lower on her back moving down over her flanks to the top of her buttocks and back up again, massaging, caressing, and kneading her flesh. He removed his hands and she heard him squirt more lotion into his hands. Next he was massaging the sides of her breasts his ministrations making her nipples pucker up. He moved his hands down towards her nipples but her weight was on them concealing them from his touch. He wiggled his hands, allowing them to slip under her breasts.

She moaned lightly and her breath quickened a little as the cold lotion in the palms of his hands touched her nipples. He squeezed her breasts gently, kneading her mounds in his hands. Her eyes were shut and her mouth slightly open. She wore a vision of pure ecstasy on her face. She sighed as he leaned over and kissed her neck. Her sighs became moans as he kissed his way to her shoulders all the while kneading her flesh. He moved down to her buttocks and squirted the cold lotion onto her bum evoking more sensations to go with the hunger she was feeling.

Her tiredness was all but forgotten as he massaged the lotion into the crack of her buttocks. Her muscles clenched from the coldness of the lotion. He kept caressing her. His hands were never still, fluttering here there and always touching her soft skin. He moved his supple hands to the top of her thighs and continued massaging her muscles. Her breath was coming quicker now as he massaged between her thighs. His fingers very lightly brushed her quim and she let out a small murmur.

He pretended not to notice and kept massaging down her legs to the back of her knees. Suddenly, she felt his lips kissing behind her knees making her legs twitch a bit. He continued on his journey across her body all the way to her feet kissing and caressing her with a light touch. He moved up to her head and gently turned her over. He gazed into her face and saw that eyes were closed and her mouth open. She was breathing quickly. He leaned down and he kissed her sensuous lips.

He raised his hand to her breast and lightly flicked his thumb nail over her nipple. He moved his head over her breast and gently flicked his tongue across her nipple. His hand was at her other nipple rolling it gently between thumb and forefinger. She moaned as he ran his hand down below her navel to the newly shaven treasure there. He trailed his fingers around the skin, so soft, silky, and hairless.

He turned his head and gazed deeply into her eyes whispering, "I have never seen anything as beautiful as you are right now."

He positioned himself so he could look at her beautiful wildflower. He studied everything about her, opening her the way he would open the petals of a delicate rosebud. He leaned close and touched his tongue to her silken mons. He pushed her legs wider and laid his head between her legs. She placed her legs over his shoulders as he lay looking at her exquisite face. He blew gently between her legs while watching her expressions change.

He touched his tongue to her outer lips licking along the length of both. He watched her head move and her neck extend as she moaned. He kept moving his tongue insinuating it inside her folds, rubbing his nose into her clit and lapping at her. He growled making her feel the vibrations moving deep inside her.

"I need you to fuck me." She moaned.

He whispered back to her, "Not yet, you're not ready. We mustn't rush this."

She moaned long and low as she felt the pleasure building up it seeming to start at her feet and swell to a crescendo in her groin. Her orgasm burst through her whole being. His face was soaked with her pleasure juices. He knew she was ready now so he started to try and get his clothes off whilst still pleasuring her.

Once he got his trousers down he moved over her brandishing his tool in his hand. He rubbed it along her sopping wet slot making her quiver even more. He seemed to get sucked into her juicy hole. He thrust deeply in her then he pulled out till his helmet was just inside her. He gave three short strokes then three medium strokes. Again, he pulled out till his helmet was just inside her then he impaled her with three long hard strokes.

He stopped when he was buried to the hilt and flexed his cock so it jumped inside her. He ground his hips into her pelvis as she tightened her pussy muscles around his shaft. He pulled out then fucked her with three short strokes, three medium strokes, then three long hard strokes.

She screamed and her pussy gushed around him as she came again. Her fingers dug into his back and her legs tightened around his hips. He couldn't hold back any longer. His cock swelled and twitched as he came with such force and intense feelings of pleasure. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had, making him grunt and groan loudly. She came a final time as she felt his seed hit deep inside her.

They clutched each other when he collapsed on her. He nuzzled her neck while they held each other tightly.