Alone at Last

Story Info
Taking ALL of his ex-wife.
2.2k words
4.22
71.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was coming to pick up a bed for our daughter today. After the divorce we had been cooperative because of our daughter. Sure it took a little time after the divorce, but we were pretty good friends again now. I still find her attractive and sneak a peek at her when I can without being too obvious. This was the first time we would really be alone in years and I wondered what might happen.

She gets to my house and we load the bed in her van. I ask her if she wants a bottle of water. We go back in and I give her the drink. She looks good today. Always looks good in her jeans and a t-shirt. Something about her down to earth natural looks. I always think she looks better without any or at least very little makeup.

She finishes her water and throws it away. I step behind her, and turn her around. I kiss her full on the mouth and hold her to keep her from pulling away. I catch her by surprise, but she doesn't try to pull away. My arms slide a little further around her and I feel her hands on me. We stand there and kiss for several minutes, dueling with our tongues. I let one hand slide up and feel her breast. I can feel a nipple poking through her shirt. As I continue to rub her nipple I hear a light moan. I rub and squeeze harder at the same time kissing her deeper. We finally break for air and look at each other. I rub her hair and pull her toward me again. This time there is a slight resistance, but she starts kissing again.

I take her hand and put it on the front of my blue jeans where she can feel my hard cock. She tries to pull it away, but I hold it there and tell her, "see what you caused." As I kiss her some more she starts to rub me and I don't have to hold her hand any longer. I go back to deeply kissing her, nibbling on her ear, kissing her neck, but being careful not to leave any marks to get her in trouble.

Again we break away and I tell her she need to fix what she caused and start to push her down to her knees. She looks up at me and tells me we shouldn't do this. I push her on down to her knees and tell her I want to see if she is still as good as she used to be. I tell her she caused this problem and she has to fix it. She looks up at me and I see a little bit of her is afraid, but I also see desire in her eyes. I tell her "do it." She reaches out and unzips my jeans and pulls them down to the floor.

She takes my cock and starts rubbing it and then takes the tip in her mouth. Slowly she starts sucking in more and more. She takes it out and licks it all around. Yes, she is good as she ever was if not better. She is really getting into it now and gets faster. I tell her to take off her shirt so I don't get anything on it. She stops and I pull off her t-shirt. I then reach down and undo her bra and let it fall off as well.

Now I have my adorable ex-wife on her knees sucking on me for all she is worth. It is such a wonderful sight. Something I have missed for years. I reach behind her and get a hold of her hair and tell her to move her hands. Again she looks up a little scared, but she does it. I tell her I want her to take all of it. She keeps sucking and I help by pulling her head forward and pushing my cock a little deeper each time. Before long she has taken all of it down her throat and I hold her a little bit each time feeling her throat around my cock. Now I start making her go faster and faster, I can feel myself getting ready to come. As I start to come, I pull out of her mouth and shoot loads on her face. Some lands on her cheek, some on her lips, and some on her nose. Some stays on the end of my cock. I look down at her with the come on her face and see her eyes sparkle. I then tell her to clean me off. She obediently takes my cock again and starts sucking me clean. I pull back out of her mouth and rub some of the come with the end of my cock and she sucks it clean again. We do this over and over until we clean her face as well.

She gets up now and looks at me, "feel better now?" I say much better and grab her arms and kiss her again. This time I reach down and play with her nipples some more and feel them stiffen under my touch. As we kiss I reach down and cup her pussy through her jeans and tell her now it is my turn. She looks at me and says, "no, we've already done too much, I can't." I tell her, "Let me feel you and if you are not wet, I know you don't want this and I'll let you go." I reach to undo her jean and she says no again, but I can tell she doesn't mean it. I undo her button and slide my hand down the front of her jeans. I slide inside her panties and feel her pussy. It is not wet; it is soaked. I let my fingers slide in her pussy and she gives a slight gasp. I pull my hand out and hold my fingers up to her mouth. She looks at me as I put them in her mouth and she sucks them clean.

I then take her to the bedroom and we both shed the remaining clothes. I lay her down and start licking and sucking on her pussy. She is already wet and excited so it does not take long before her body goes stiff and she comes on me. I continue to lick and suck. I have missed this for years as well and love the way she tastes. As she comes down from her orgasm I shift around so she can take my cock back in her mouth and help it come to life again. She may think we are done, but I have other things in mind.

After some more enjoyable 69 my cock is starting to come back to life. I twist back around so I am in between her legs and start licking my way up her stomach. I find my way to her breasts, which are still at full attention and start sucking and nibbling on her nipples. Her eyes were always my favorite, but her breasts are a close second. After feasting on these for a while, I slide on up and kiss her again. She feels my cock against her as I rub the head up and down her pussy. I stop and she gives a little whine. I ask her you want it? "YES". So I push my cock in her soaked pussy, burying myself as deep as I can go before long because of how wet she is. I pull all the way out and slide back and forth into her and can tell she is about to come again. As she starts to come I pull out and again start to drink in this wonderful juice that she is spouting. I turn so she can take my cock in her mouth again as I continue to lick her pussy as her orgasm subsides.

This time as I lick I start to lick closer to her asshole. I use my finger on her pussy and rub around the edges of her ass. After playing with both her pussy and ass I tell her to turn over. She has licked me clean again during this time and I am rock hard. It always turned me on having her lick her juices off my cock. I tell her to get on her knees that I want her from behind. I tried once when we were married to take her in the ass but stopped because it hurt. I was ready to take the one thing I never got today. I'm not sure if she realized I was going to try or not because she rose up on her knees like I asked. I got on my knees between her legs and started rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy again. I teased her with my cock and asked her what she wanted. She said, "fuck me" quietly. I swatted her on her ass and told her I couldn't hear her. "Fuck me" she said louder. I swatted her on the other cheek and told her "Say please." "Please Fuck Me". So I plunge my cock all the way into her dripping pussy as hard as I can. I grab her hips and we slam back and forth into each other several times. I rub her asshole a few times with the juices dripping from her pussy. Then I pull out and line up the head of my cock with her asshole. She realizes what is happening and starts to panic. I tell her that she is mine today, every part of her. If she will relax, it will be easier, but either way I am taking what I want.

She looks over shoulder at me. She can tell I'm serious and I can see she is scared, but still I see that sparkle of desire in her eyes. She tells me if I want it, I'll have to take it and starts to try to get up. I grab a tie that I had left on the bed earlier just in case and pin her arms behind her before she can get up. I tie them in place. I can tell her struggle was only a halfhearted effort. Even though I am scaring her she is willing to play it through. Next I grab a couple more ties that are fastened to the feet at the end of the bed. I tie them to each ankle.

Now my lovely ex-wife is laying face down on my bed with come dripping from her pussy. I slide back up between her legs and start rubbing her pussy again with my fingers. I take the juice and rub along her asshole. She clenches her ass. I swat it again, harder this time and tell her she better relax. Again she looks at me, this time with a little more fright, because she realizes this is going to happen. I line up my cock at her ass and can see she is trying to relax. I start pushing against her asshole. I try to be easy but have to push harder to get past the rim. I finally pass that barrier and hear a light sob from her. I stop to give her time to adjust, but know from the tightness I won't last long. I have come too far to stop now. I start to slide further in. She is tight as hell, but the juices are helping. She buries her head in the pillow as I continue to push. About half way in I stop again and pull back about an inch. Then I grab her ass cheeks, push them as far apart as possible and shove. I hear a yell from the pillow, but I am buried completely now. I decide to give her a little time and reach down to play with her pussy while I do. She feels wetter than ever. Maybe she wanted this as much as I did, she never told me to stop. I don't think it would have matter at that point, but she never said it. I play with her pussy a little and then start to slide in and out of her ass again.

I start slow but speed up quickly. The sobs and yells are changing to moans and I don't think they are moans of pain. I can tell I won't last long so I keep plunging back and forth quicker and quicker. I feel myself about to come and I shove myself as deep as I can again. She can feel me starting to come and it pushes her over the edge again also. I feel her body clamp down on my cock till it feels it will break it off.

I pull myself out of her and flop on the bed beside her both of us soaked in sweat. She looks at me and tells me to untie her. After I do she looks at me again and I see a sparkle in her eye as she says next time she's in charge.