Alone at Last Ch. 02

Story Info
It's the next day and we hear his side.
1.6k words
4.47
74.8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyneve
Nyneve
48 Followers

Alone at Last...Again

Guilt, it's a horrible thing. How do you come to grips with the knowledge that you let your little sister seduce you? How is it that a man wracked with guilt can still see his sister the next morning and become instantly hard?

I stood staring out the window at Lindsey, watching her slather warm oil all over her firm thighs. My thoughts raced to the night before as I pictured those thighs wrapped around my face squeezing me closer to her warm pussy. I kept berating myself over and over again for what I had allowed to happen, but no matter how much I did, I couldn't help but be thankful it happened. It seemed to have brought us closer together. I didn't delude myself into thinking that I could have an actual relationship with her, but we could still enjoy each other right?

The war between my conscience and my libido lasted for a few more minutes while I continued to watch Lindsey. The sight before me became even too much for my conscience to argue against. She had started to massage the oil into her breasts. Memories of her taut nipples flashed into my mind and my control snapped.

I bolted down the stairs and out the back door, only slowing once I had reached her side. She didn't hear me approach. She had turned over onto her stomach and was sunning her back. I tried to slow my breathing before I scared her half to death. The bronzed globes of her ass peered out from her bathing suit bottom. Oil glistened on her skin making it look even more warm and inviting.

I knelt down beside her lounge chair, ran my hands up her leg and over her right cheek. My dick throbbed, straining against my shorts. I wanted so badly to just slide into her sweet ass, but there was no way I could do that to her. She had to be hot. I wanted to make her scream out my name and beg me to make love to her.

Feeling my hands on her ass, she jumped a bit, turning quickly to see just who or what was fondling her. Seeing that it was me, she smiled warmly.

"Oh Jim! I was hoping you'd join me today. The sun feels wonderful. Want to join me on my chair? We should both be able to fit."

"Umm actually sis, I was thinking that I might help you by putting the oil on, but I see you've beaten me to it." I managed to stutter out.

"Hmm, well it seems to be drying out a bit on my legs and back if you'd like to put more on for me." She replied, seeming to understand my plight.

I reached across her to grab the oil, brushing my bare chest against her ass. Trying to maintain any semblance of control was taking effort, but I was determined.

Starting with her ankles, I worked my way up her legs, massaging the oil into her skin as I went. As I reached her upper thighs, my thumbs brushed her cleft, drawing a groan from her. Not being able to resist, I worked them back and forth, never really touching more than her legs, but coming closer each time. Her back began to arch, raising her ass up into the air. I could feel my dick starting to peek out of the leg of my shorts.

Thinking to just hurry and get the oil thing over with, I stood up, straddled her and the chair and leaned down to massage her back. As my hands spanned her waist to work the oil in, I realized the position I had gotten myself into. If I bent down just a bit, my dick would brush her ass. I couldn't resist the temptation. I leaned forward to massage her shoulders, making sure the head of my dick brushed along the oily cheek of her rounded bottom. She squirmed a bit, almost as if she were trying to position me better.

This attack on her senses was taking its toll on me, but I was determined to see it through. I allowed my fingers to brush the sides of her breast. Always teasing. I ran my hands down her back, to her bottom once again, enjoying the feel of her sleek skin.

I decided to get a bit bolder in my assault. As I rubbed down her ass, I rubbed my thumbs into the slippery crack of her ass. Her hips rose to meet my hands. Seeing that she was getting into the moment, I slipped my well-oiled thumb into her tight asshole. She moaned a bit, then started to push against me, working my thumb in deeper. 'Oh, how I'd love to thrust my dick in there instead' but I knew that she wasn't ready for something like that; maybe another time.

I reached down with my index finger and found her soaking wet; more than ready for me. I slipped it inside, relishing the feel of her juices dripping onto my hand. Keeping up the double penetration with my hand, I slowly worked my thumb and finger in and out.

Then with the words I had been dying to hear she cried out. "Oh Jim please!! I need you now! I need you deep inside of me!"

"Are you sure Lindsey? I need to know if you're really sure." I asked, just wanting to confirm and give my conscience the go ahead.

"Yes! Please, don't make me wait any longer."

With that, she turned onto her back and wrapped her legs around my waist; not bothering with clothes. She ground her hips into mine, soaking my shorts.

I don't know how I did it, but I pulled her legs away from my waist long enough to undress us both. It was lucky for us both that our nearest neighbor was miles away. Kneeling a bit, I lifted her hips to my face. I just needed to taste her. I nibbled on her outer lips and plunged my tongue into her warm, slick hole. 'God, she tasted good'.

As much as I wanted to eat her dry, I also wanted to bury myself in her just as much. My dick was gushing precum all down my leg and I knew if I didn't hurry, it wouldn't be just precum.

Standing, I let her pussy glide down my abdomen. Guiding her bottom with my hands, I stroked her back and forth over my cock. I could feel her muscles contracting against me, her little nub quivering against the head of my dick. Feeling at the end of my tether, I stroked one final time and plunged all the way into her. The walls of her pussy clenched and convulsed around me. She was so tight, I didn't know if I could last more than a few seconds. I tried taking deep breaths, which only drove me deeper, if that were possible.

I wanted her to finish before me. I didn't want to leave her like this. I needed to slow down, but I wasn't sure how. I held her as still as possible while I rushed to gain some composure.

Unfortunately for me, she wouldn't be still for long. She started bucking against me, rotating her hips and making these sexy moaning noises. My control snapped, I pulled out of her almost all the way and then thrust back in, over and over again. Somewhere in the back of my mind was the worry that I might be hurting her, but I couldn't stop. I was too far-gone to do anything but slam into her. Her pussy started to get tighter. Before it had fit like a glove, now it was squeezing and gripping me.

I heard her yelling, almost as if from a distance. "Oh yes! Jim please, I can't take anymore. Please, faster. Please! Oh, God Please!"

Somehow, I'm not sure how, I managed to hold her with one hand, and use my other hand to help her along. I found her clit with my fingertips and rubbed it back and forth, putting just a little pressure on it as I increased my speed.

She screamed... my name.

That was all it took, I shot my cum deep into her. Her pussy milked my dick of every ounce I could give. I started to pull out, but the feel of her changed my mind. I continued a relaxed slow stroke. I knew I couldn't cum again for a while, but I was enjoying the warmth of her body too much to stop.

Without removing myself, I helped to lift her up, until I was holding her in my arms. She snuggled closer to me, burying her head in the crook of my neck.

Running my hands over her back, I nuzzled her hair. "Hey, are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I? I wanted to go slowly with you, but you just felt so good."

She looked up at me and smiled sleepily. "No, you didn't hurt me at all. I'm glad you didn't hold back. I like knowing that you can't control yourself with me. I don't think I could have gone slow either."

I hugged her closer and just smiled to myself. She never ceased to amaze me.

"So, how about a shower? If you wash my back, I'll wash yours." She said giggling into my shoulder.

"Sure thing." I told her as I pulled out. "Just hold on tight"

With that, I held her tightly and ran into the house. The guilt I had felt earlier was gone. I had other things to think about...like how many different things I could do to her before the night was over.

Nyneve
Nyneve
48 Followers