Alone At The Beach... Ch. 01

Story Info
He thought he was alone.
921 words
4.2
35.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69forever
69forever
3 Followers

It had been a long winter and dismal spring. Now the weather was changing and I couldn't wait any longer to get out and work on my tan. The day looked to be a great one. After a light breakfast of fresh melon and toast I hit the shower.

The warm water felt wonderful cascading over me, washing away the tensions of a long week at work. The bath gel lathered up rich and thick as I sensually worked it over my arms and shoulders. Moving down my chest I took a moment to tweak my nipples making them hard, and sending a jolt of electric pleasure to my brain and my swelling cock. My hands rubbed the soap over my stomach. "Hmmm, a bit of a paunch but not too bad for a fifty two year old" I chuckled. Slowly I started to wash my throbbing cock and balls, hefting them in my hand, god but I was horny. It had been too long. I stroked myself for a minute, feeling the heat spread. "Later" I thought. After shaving around my groin area and trimming pubic hairs short, I rinsed off, dried off and dressed.

A light silky pair of shorts and a cut-off tee, my sandals and I was ready. As I gathered the oil, blanket and packed some juice, the smooth silk of the shorts rubbing on my smooth cock and balls kept me semi-hard. Driving out of town with the windows down and the stereo cranked, I thought of my destination. I had found this nicely secluded stretch of beach the year before. It was perfect for me to get naked and lie in the sun.

Driving down the rutted lane, through the tall, undisturbed grass, I knew I would be alone. The sun was bright and hot as I laid out the blanket in the clearing between some brush that jutted out towards the water. I shucked my clothes and stood there soaking in the heat for a moment before oiling down. Rubbing the oil in slowly made my nerves jump and dance, and the hot sun only intensified the feeling.

Laying on my back I was thankful for the day. Birds chirped and butterflies swooped here and there among the Milkweed. Basking in the sun felt glorious and always made me horny. Slowly my hands reached for my cock and stroked it, thinking of the last time I'd had wild, unabandoned sex with my long distance girlfriend. Offshore a half mile, a sailboat silently sliced through the blue waters of Lake Michigan. I wondered if they could see me and smiled, thinking of a woman looking through binoculars and watching me jack-of.

I rolled over on my stomach, letting the sun's heat bathe my back, ass and legs. Dozing off, I dreamt of fucking my girlfriend. It was fucking to, not gentle love making. Standing at the side of her bed with her bent over, ass and pussy inviting my hot hard cock to fill her. Sliding just the head into that dripping pussy, teasing her, making her beg for it. Slapping her ass and telling her she would get it when I was ready. Raking my fingers down her back, making her shudder and arch backwards to envelop me. Grabbing her hips and pushing in until my balls slap her clit hard. Pounding into her for all I was worth.

Waking up, the blanket was soaked with sweat. My back and ass were hot and my cock was throbbing, dripping between my stomach and the cloth. I needed to cum so bad it hurt. Rolling over, I oiled up my cock and balls. Closing my eyes I stroked with one hand while playing with my heavy balls with the other. "Oh yeah Baby, fuck me hard!" echoed in my head from my dream as I reached up and pinched my nipples. Clear pre-cum was dripping down my cock, mixing with the oil.

Faster and faster I stroked and swirled my hand up and down my cock, getting closer to the point of no return. Suddenly a low guttural moan made me look to my left. There about 50 yards away was a woman, stark naked and furiously rubbing her pussy. She watched me as I stroked my cock. Our eyes locked together and we both knew we would cum at the same time. I could almost smell her desire. The heat that burned between us as we both closed on climax dwarfed the heat from the sun. Closing my eyes I groaned loudly and then I was there. My balls tightened and released a flood of cum, spraying all over my chest and stomach. Through the swirling lights and jolts of pleasure, I could hear her climax, screaming and cursing.

As the last spasms ebbed through me, and I caught my breath, I looked for my mystery woman...and she was gone. Had I made her up in my minds eye? An erotic fantasy? I shook my head trying to think, "must have been in the sun too long" I muttered. I was getting burnt and slowly packed and made my way back to the car, my now soft cock swinging in the breeze. After putting things in the trunk, I slipped on the shorts and went to enter the car. There was a note on the windshield. "That was so hot! Maybe we'll see each other here again."

Stashing the note in my pocket I smiled. This was going to be an interesting summer.

69forever
69forever
3 Followers