Alone at the End of the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah backed away a little, licking the sensitive head with his tongue. He had backed away so he could rub harder and faster. Thad swore softly, humping his hips gently into the boy's pumping fist.

"Right now Baby, right now!" Thad gasped. Jonah turned his head slightly, and felt hot wet release spill onto his cheek. He rested the clean side of his face against Thad's jeans, closing his eyes and stroking his cock. He was going to come...

"You still hard Baby?"

Thad's voice was low and sexy. He bent over, reached down, and Jonah whimpered softly as Thad's large hand brushed his cock. Thad was wiping his face with a washcloth, Thad was holding his wrist gently, without twisting or grasping. Thad was leading him up, and to the bed.

Jonah felt so strange. He had sucked Thad off, and it had felt amazing. Thad's hands were so gentle. Thad was leading him to the bed, and Jonah could feel his body stiffening, his bruises aching with fear. He couldn't help it, he was so afraid that his steel-hard erection was wilting.

He sat on the bed, and then lay down. He was on his back, and Thad was crawling on the bed over him. He couldn't talk, couldn't move. It was so dark, he was shaking. He closed his eyes, numb, waiting for something to happen.

He could feel Thad's lips against his own. The breath he hadn't known he had been holding came out in a rush. He leaned up, and whimpered softly. Thad's muscular arms went under his, and cradled his head. Jonah clung to the older man's broad back, kissing and crying with how good it felt to be kissing him.

Jonah was under him, but he wasn't being crushed. Thad was protecting him, flexing over him, pouring out warmth. Thad gently nipped his lower lip, sucking it into his mouth.

"I can't tell you how good this feels Jonah." Thad whispered. "Can I take care of you now?"

"Wh-What?" Jonah was looking up at him in the dark. Neither of them could see the other. Thad could hear the confusion, the arousal in that soft little voice.

Thad kissed Jonah's lower lip where he had bitten it, soothing the minuscule hurt away. "You brought me off, and it felt amazing Jonah. I want to do the same to you."

Jonah's breath came in a jagged sexy whimper. Jonah kissed him hard, and Thad could feel hot tears against his face. Jonah was flexing his skinny hips, Thad could feel Jonah's erection grinding at his stomach, through his shirt and the sweatpants and underwear that Jonah was wearing.

Thad gently kissed Jonah's neck, being feather-light where he thought the bruises were. Jonah kissed the smooth top of his head, and moaned ever so quietly when Thad sucked on the side of his neck.

Thad moved down, kissing Jonah's chest and torso, lifting up the baggy shirt so his lips touched the clean warm skin. Jonah was begging him. "P-Please Thad... Please..." Jonah was caressing the sides of his face and scalp with his hands, his fingertips. He moaned deliriously with happiness when Thad's nibbling lips and hot tongue reached his lower abdomen, teasing him.

Jonah's member was small, and strait. Thad kissed the hot throbbing head, and caressed it with his hand, feeling it. It was a meek circumcised thing, of a little less then four inches. Jonah trembled with shame.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Don't be." Thad whispered back. He ran his tongue up from the base of Jonah's cock to the tip, swirling the head to taste the leaking precome. Jonah didn't cry out, but his breath rushed in and his hands curled into trembling little fists at his side.

Thad pushed his head all the way down, feeling coarse wiry hair around his lips, feeling Jonah's body shaking with pleasure, tasting the flow of precome. Jonah was breathing quickly, in hot little pants that were almost screams.

"Thad..." He whispered. He rested his head on the pillow and gasped with pleasure as his new lover teased and licked and sucked his throbbing cock. Thad drew back until it was just the teasing tip of his tongue running up and down, making Jonah whimper with need. Thad caressed his small member, massaged his testes, rolling them gently. He gently rubbed Jonah's bruised inner thighs, trying to soothe away the hurt.

Jonah was so hard, he was like steel. Precome drooled down the side, matting the thick pubic hair. He was breathing so fast, sweat had beaded all over his body. He whimpered with joy when Thad engulfed his cock again, sucking gently, taking his entire length.

"Thad! I'm gonna... I'm gonna come! Thad, w-watch o-out!"

A moment later, Thad felt the rock-hard cock in his mouth spasm, and Jonah filled his mouth with warm release. He sucked gently on the sensitive, softening little member, making Jonah squeal contentedly.

Thad reached over the bed and spat into a cup. He crawled up the bed and stripped out of his shirt to be more comfortable. Jonah's frail torso was warm and slick with sweat.

Jonah huddled into Thad's warm bare chest, the feel of his naked skin was soothing, hypnotic, calming. His voice was shaky, but his stutter was gone.

"Thank you Thad."

Jonah slid out of his pants and underwear. He felt safe. He felt safer here, naked and huddled in Thad's arms, then he had been in months. Thad squirmed out of his clothing and moved so he was on his side, spooning the frail boy.

Thad held Jonah, the fragile boy he had found bruised and crying, afraid to fall into his arms. Jonah had fallen asleep. He pulled a blanket up and over their entwined bodies and shut his eyes.

---

When Thad woke up from his nap, Jonah was also awake. The boy was lying, fully relaxed, gently running his fingertips up and down Thad's forearm in a trance. Light leaked into the airstream from around the corners of the heavy homemade drapes. Jonah was comparing their skin tones, apparently pleased by the contrast.

Thad could see bruises barely an inch from his eyes. Right in front of him, on the pale tender skin at the nape of his neck, under the thick dark hair. He could see two oval bruises, barely a centimeter apart, wide and spreading and slightly tilted. Matched with the bruises at the front of his neck. Thad could imagine a pair of hands, thumbs digging into the back of Jonah's neck, the rest of the fingers digging deep into the soft front of Jonah's throat, cutting off air.

He leaned forward, and put a gentle kiss on each of the dark bruises. He was startled by how hot and dry Jonah's skin felt. Jonah stretched slightly, yawning like a cat. He turned around, and for a second, Thad could see that swollen ear, no longer filled with blood, but still defunct. Jonah smiled at him, and kissed him. Thad nipped that full lower lip, and Jonah almost purred.

Jonah was so fragile. Thad felt a heavy responsibility for him. It wasn't just him anymore. He had to take care of someone now. He leaned forward and kissed Jonah right on the nose. He felt so protective. He had felt this way since he had caught Jonah, breaking his fall.

Thad saw those mottled bruises on the front Jonah's tender throat, and that animal in his rib cage woke up again. He couldn't help but be furious when he saw how badly Jonah had been hurt. He couldn't stand it anymore. He had to know.

"Jonah? Baby?"

Jonah could see his anger, feel his taut muscles, practically smell it. It killed Thad a little inside to see that fearful look on his lover's face. To hear him stutter.

"Th-Thad? Wh-What's wrong?"

Thad closed his eyes and forced himself to relax, to calm down. "I'm not angry at you Jonah. I'm never angry at you. Shh..." Thad leaned forward and kissed those sweet hesitant lips.

"Baby? Who did this to you?"

Jonah rested his hot face on Thad's arm, avoiding Thad's eyes. "C-Can we p-please not... I d-don't want..."

He sounded so distressed. He was starting to cry. Thad instantly felt terrible. He shushed the trembling boy and stroked his thin shoulders. He covered Jonah's face with sweet kisses, tasting tears, and feeling the deep rushing breaths that Jonah took, to try and stop himself from crying.

Thad just held the boy even closer. Jonah was pressing into him, as if trying to make sure that he was getting the absolute most skin contact possible. Thad could feel the warm tuft of pubic hair against his hip, and feel that soft tasty little cock pressed there too.

Jonah could feel Thad's soft member twitching, and hardening. He kissed Thad's firm mouth, grateful for so many reasons. His head throbbed sickly, an ice-pick was being driven through his eyes. He moaned with pain and arousal.

Thad spat in his hand and reached down to stroke Jonah's cock. He rubbed Jonah's sexy little prick until Jonah was whimpering and squirming adorably. Jonah pressed his face into Thad's muscular chest and gasped.

"Fuck my hand Baby, it feels good..." Thad had curled his hand into a fist with the head of Jonah's slender cock resting on his thumb. The inside of his curled fingers were slick with saliva, and the hole he made was small and tight.

Jonah whimpered and moved his skinny hips, gasping with how good it felt. When he reached the end of his thrust, the tip of his cock just barely jutted out of the other side of Thad's hand. Jonah whimpered and fucked and gasped. He was so close. His head pounded sickly.

Thad started to stroke, and Jonah whimpered and gasped. "Thad..." He moaned, breathless and high-pitched. "Please Thad, I'm gonna..."

"That's it Baby, come for me..." His voice was low and warm and commanding. Jonah shivered with delight and thrust with a soft gasp. He pressed his face into Thad's warm muscular chest and gasped as he came, as the network of nerves in his groin flared and his come spattered onto Thad's hip.

He rested his hot sweaty face against Thad's chest, squirming a little when Thad rubbed his thumb across the tender sensitive head of his cock. Jonah reached between Thad's legs, and felt the heavy length of Thad's member. Thad wasn't huge, but he wasn't small either. Jonah stroked his length very gently, trying to feel, measure with his hand. Thad's cock felt warm, almost alive in his hand.

Thad's cock was so hot, and so hard. The skin moved slightly, and Jonah could feel the slight roughness of his circumcision scar. Jonah lifted his head and kissed Thad's mouth softly, stroking Thad's cock. It was so thick, curved slightly upwards, and his pubic hair was thick and soft and dense.

Jonah broke the kiss to cough. The cough was a low croupy sound. For a moment Thad was just a little annoyed. Jonah had been rubbing his cock so well, and he had been close to coming. Jonah turned away to cough, and Thad rubbed his thin back. Then Jonah kept coughing. He couldn't stop.

Now Thad was concerned. Jonah was coughing very hard, almost like he was trying to cough up a lung. His breath between explosions of coughing was gasping, almost like a sob.

Thad got up. His erection was fading fast. Jonah was curled into a small spasming comma on the bed, gasping and coughing and sobbing for air. His eyes were glassy in the dim light, and though he was trying to muffle the sounds, he was still making a lot of noise.

Thad brought back water, and heaved the weakly coughing Jonah into a sitting position. He held the cup to Jonah's mouth and the boy sucked weakly at the cup's edge. Finally, the coughing slackened and died. He slurped the water, wincing slightly at the pain of swallowing, and tears leaked from his reddened eyes. Thad felt Jonah's forehead, and was shocked at how hot the skin was.

Jonah wasn't hot though, he was shivering. His eyes were glassy. He hacked one more cough and spat up a wad of phlegm into his hand. Thad wiped it away with a towel and saw that it was filled with blood. Jonah smiled weakly at him.

"I'm sorry... Come back to bed, please?"

His face was ghastly pale in the dim light. How hadn't he seen how sick Jonah was? He was shuddering and getting ready to cough again.

Thad bundled up the shuddering naked boy in all of the blankets he had, propping up Jonah's hot sweaty head on pillows. He wet a cloth and put it on Jonah's blisteringly hot forehead. Jonah moaned softly.

"I'm okay... I'm just tired..." His words were soft and slurred. "My... My head..." His voice was weak with pain.

Thad bundled him up and brought water, forcing Jonah to sip steadily until he had emptied out a gallon jug.

"So, you have a headache. Were you coughing the night before? When you were in the tree?"

A listless nod.

"Were you sick before? Did you have a cold or anything?"

A listless shrug.

"You say you're cold right now, are you hungry? Do you hurt anywhere?"

Jonah moaned and squirmed slightly under the blankets. "Not hungry... my head hurts... and my stomach... and my chest when I cough. I feel so... I feel so..."

Thad felt his stomach sink heavily. He tried to make his voice sound unworried and confident. "Calm down baby. You have a bad cold... You just need to rest. I'll get you some water."

Jonah didn't have a cold. Thad was absolutely sure now. Jonah had pneumonia. Thad remembered when he had been sick with pneumonia in tenth grade, and it had been like this. Thad remembered having to drain his lungs in the hospital, getting a tube inserted down his throat while he was unconscious.

Thad wrapped the blankets tighter around Jonah's body and went to get the water. What if Jonah needed to drain his lungs? How on earth could he get Jonah the medical attention he needed? How could they drain his lungs if he needed it?

Thad lifted Jonah into a sitting position. He looked exhausted, and his eyes were slightly sunken. He smiled feebly at Thad and drank thirstily. Jonah's hair was soft and silky against his hand Jonah curled up under the tent of blankets and closed his eyes. With his eyes closed he looked very young.

Thad dug in the cupboards for two cans of soup. After hesitating for a moment, he swapped one of the cans out for chili. Jonah would need all of the soup. He didn't even have antibiotics. His stomach churned with worry.

"Thad? Wh-Where are you going?" Jonah looked lucid, but so tired. His brow was furrowed like he was confused, or in pain.

"Just gonna make some soup Baby. It'll warm you up, gotta smother the cold."

Those pale eyes glittered with tears. "D-Don't lie to me Thad, I'm sick." He was going to say more, but he was interrupted by a fit of coughing. Thad hurried to the bed and rubbed Jonah's back, shushing him gently.

"Yeah... You're a sick little man." Thad murmured, rubbing Jonah's thin sweaty back. "But we're gonna get through this. In the morning, I'll walk to the next farmhouse, see if they don't have some antibiotics.

Jonah turned over and kissed Thad's hand. Jonah's face was hot and dry. "Be careful Thad, come back soon."

---

Jonah's headache was getting worse. He couldn't sleep. He was tossing and turning, waiting for Thad to get back from making the soup. He was so scared.

His body ached. His stomach felt dead, like he would never be hungry again.

Jonah knew that he was sick. He hated that. Being sick was something that wasn't important. It was something that you took some pills and you were all better. Being sick was something that made you stay away from work for a day, something where all you had to do was rest and drink plenty of fluids.

Being sick had been something minor, but now it was something that could kill him. Maybe two days ago, he would have welcomed death, but not now. He had found Thad. He had known Thad for barely twenty-four hours but he was already in love. Thad had rescued him, nursed him, protected him and given him love.

He jumped when the door opened, and felt his breath come out in a sob of relief. He sat up and clutched his head as the tender meat of his brain throbbed sickly in response.

"Hey little man, just lay down. I'll take care of you." Thad's stubbled face was worried, his eyes dark and unreadable. He set the cans down on the counter and came back to prop Jonah up on a lump of pillows and blankets.

Thad came back and Jonah took the can from him. The tomato soup had cooled, so he sipped it from the edge of the can. It was warm, and it felt like blood going down his throat. Thad ate the chili in hungry bites, always keeping an eye on Jonah.

Jonah tried to give him the can, but it still had a third of the soup in it. "I'm not hungry." He whispered. He looked strangely healthy. His eyes were sparkling, his skin was glowing, but Thad knew that it was the fever making him look so hale. His eyes were still glassy, and he was having a hard time swallowing, because it hurt so badly.

"Try to finish it Jonah... You need your strength." He pushed the can back and it slipped from Jonah's numb fingers and spilled on the floor.

Jonah flinched. Tears spilled down his fever-bright cheeks. "I'm sorry!" He whispered. His eyes were bright with fear.

Thad had felt a loss when the soup, precious calories, fell to be soaked up by the carpet, but he struggled to stay calm. Jonah was so timid. He didn't want to frighten his poor sick little man any more. The soup-stain looked like blood.

"Calm down Jonah, please. I'm not angry. Here, have some water." Jonah choked down some water while Thad sopped the soup from the floor and scraped his can of chili clean.

Jonah was shivering. He was wrapped in a sheet and a comforter and a knitted afghan, but he was still shivering. His teeth were chattering. Thad stripped off his jacket and jeans and moved onto the bed. He unwrapped the tangle of blankets and let himself inside Jonah's nest.

Jonah huddled into Thad's broad chest. Thad's body was firm, and warm. Jonah rested his cheek on Thad's firm bicep. Thad held him close as he shivered back to warmth. "Just try to relax Babe. Just rest, all you need is some rest." Jonah crawled up the bed and pressed his feverish face into Thad's shoulder.

"Jonah?" Thad whispered. Jonah looked up into Thad's handsome worried face. "We have to go back. We have to go back to your group."

For a moment, it didn't register, and then Jonah's face twisted with horror.

"No!" It was a whisper, but almost a scream. "No! We can't... We can't go back. I can't go back! Y-You don't un-understand!"

Thad wrapped Jonah tightly in his arms. Jonah was gasping, hyperventilating. Thad shushed him, holding his scrawny body close, feeling his breathing slow, feeling the sick young man cry softly into his neck. He was trembling. Trembling with complete and utter fear.

"Please listen Jonah." Thad whispered. Jonah just moaned and buried his hot wet face further into his lover's neck. "You said that you had a doctor back among your group."

Jonah interrupted him. "He's a paramedic."

"Whatever." Thad said firmly. "You said that they had some medical supplies there. Antibiotics, anything. I can't help you here, I don't even have fucking aspirin."

Jonah cried harder. "I can't go back. Please!"

Thad held him tighter. "I know someone hurt you Jonah. Tell me who it was Jonah. I'll fucking kill him!"

"NO!" Jonah gasped. He cried inconsolably, sobbing into Thad's chest while the older man embraced him and gritted his teeth to keep his temper in check.

"We're going back tomorrow. I know which way you came from, and I know the farm. I avoided it because of the crazies. I'm not going to let you die from a fucking infection. I wont let anyone hurt you."

Jonah turned away, but Thad pulled him close. "Tell me who did it Jonah."

Thad felt something inside him. It was like his rage from before, but cold, refined. He knew, without a doubt, that he would kill the man who had done this to Jonah.

Jonah closed his eyes. His head was pounding, and he felt like he was going to be physically sick. He was trembling and he felt like he needed to scream. He had gone through hell to get away, and now he needed to go back.

"Promise me."

Thad gently stroked Jonah's damp hair. "Promise what?"