Alone at Work

Story Info
A short story about being alone in the office.
819 words
3.91
12.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hergasm
hergasm
29 Followers

I had just started working for our local chiropractor as a receptionist when I wrenched my back lifting a case of printer paper off the floor.

"Ow!" I cried out in pain as I slid down to the floor.

"Sally?" Dr. Brock called from behind their closed door.

"I'm ok, I just hurt my back trying to move this case of paper." I groaned, trying to stand up. Dr. Brock held out a hand to help me up.

"You know, we have posters all around this office showing proper techniques so you don't hurt you back while lifting." She laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I groaned as I sat down on my office chair.

"Here, come back to the examination room, and I'll take a look at your alignment." She led me into the back and had me lie on my belly on the table.

She ran her hands up and down my back, feeling for the tender spots.

"Ok, Sally, I'm going to adjust your lower back. I want you to take a breath in and then let it out." As I breathed out, she pressed her hands down. My lower back cracked, and then pain dissipated.

"That's great. I feel much better." I sighed in relief.

"Your upper back is pretty tight. Do you want me to work on that?" Dr. Brock asked.

"Would you?" I replied. She didn't say anything, but I heard a buzzing. A large vibrating massager was applied to my bag, and then run up and down my spine. She went along my shoulders, and I could feel the muscles loosening up.

"Ok, take a big breath in, and then breathe out." She said after she had clicked off the massager. As I breathed out, she cracked the areas in my upper back that were tight. She then helped me sit up.

"Wow, I feel great!" I smiled.

"That's wonderful! If you want, we can schedule regular maintenance appointments every two months or so." She smiled at me.

"Ok, I'll head back to the desk now." I walked back to my desk straighter than I was when I went in.

*

All afternoon, I kept thinking about that vibrating massager. I've never experienced one that vibrated so strongly. When Dr. Brock used it on my back, it nearly made my teeth chatter. Thinking about it was making me wet. I imagined locking myself in the examination room and sticking it in between my legs until I came.

"Sally?" Dr. Brock shook me out of my reverie.

"Yes?" I looked up at her.

"I'm going to have to get you to reschedule the last two appointments of the afternoon. My kid just fell off the monkey bars at school, and I need to take him to the hospital. Do you mind tidying up before you go? You'll still be paid for the last hour of the day, but you can take off once you get in touch with the clients." She gave me a few more instructions, and then left for the afternoon.

I called the two people that were coming in, and then locked the office door. I had the garbage emptied and the bathroom cleaned in less than ten minutes. I gathered up my things so I could leave, but my mind wandered back to that massager.

I check to make sure that the door was locked, and then I went into the examination room. I put a chair in front of the door so no one would be able to just walk in on me if they had a key to the office. I pulled my pants off and climbed up on the table. I picked up the massager and looked at it. It had various settings. I knew that the strongest setting, the one that Dr. Brock used on me, would be way too strong.

I laid back on the table and turned the massager onto 1. I opened my legs and rubbed it against my panties. I moaned as I felt myself get wet.

I turned the massager to 2, and put it on the table. I got up so I was straddling it, and brought myself down on top of it. I used a free hand to circle one of my nipples through my thin shirt.

As I felt my orgasm building and getting closer, I turned so I was on my back again. I turned the massager up to three and focused it on my clit as I moved my panted aside and buried two fingers into my pussy. My hips bucked as I ground the massager into my clit.

My back arched as I orgasmed. I laid on the table for a moment catching my breath.

I took a few minutes to wipe down the massager and table before getting dressed and locking up for the night.

I wonder how often Dr. Brock takes off early?

hergasm
hergasm
29 Followers