Alone at Work Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cumming hard on his cock already. The dirty talk, and admitting to both of us that I truly was just a horny slut drove me over the edge. God, it felt so good saying it. Every time I called myself a slut, my pussy throbbed and I shuddered. Richard was pounding my tight cunt now deep and hard and all I could do was grunt and gasp as he used me.

"Uhgn, fuck," he groaned, forcing him cock deep inside me, then rotating his hips so his cock moved inside me in a circular motion, "You like it, don't you, Mariah? You like to be fucked like a slut, huh?"

"Oh oh oh oh uhh fuck yesssss! I love it! I love it!" I moaned.

I felt like I was in a state of constant orgasm now. Each time I'd come down from one, another would crash over me like a wave. Richard was dominating me, pounding my cunt hard, fucking me like a slut. He'd tied me to my bed to restrain me, so I'd know I was his plaything and there was nothing I could do about it. I just surrendered to the sensations, letting him have me, take me, fuck me any way he wanted, and I was loving every second of it.

"Oh fuck! Oh, Richard, I'm cumming again!" I grunted, "Fuck me, Richard! Use me! I'm just a dirty slut! I'm your slut, your fuck toy! Uuuuuuunhhgggggnn!"

I was cumming again as Richard fucked me senseless, his hard throbbing cock buried deep inside me.

"That's right, bitch, cum on my dick!" Richard grunted, "I'm gonna cum inside you, slut, I'm gonna cum deep inside your tight slutty pussy. I'm claiming this cunt! It's my property and I'm going to use it whenever I want!"

"Yes!" I screamed, "It's yours, I'm yours, I'm a slut, I'm a whore, I'm your fucking slut!"

As I said it, I felt Richard stiffen and his cock swell inside me as he filled me with another load of his hot cum. I convulsed under him pulling at the ropes as I came yet again. I collapsed back onto the bed shuddering and gasping for breath as Richard continued pumping his cum inside me. It felt like he dumped a gallon of cum inside me and I could feel it leaking out of my pussy and down to my ass. Richard's pumping slowed until he stopped and just held his cock inside me. It was on fire and it still throbbed and pulsed as it slowly deflated. My cunt spasmed around it.

"Damn, I can't get enough of this pussy," Richard gasped in amazement as he leaned forward and bit my neck.

I shuddered and let out a whimper. Richard started pumping his hips again his semi hard cock slid in and out of my well fucked cunt. My eyes widened in shock as I realized his cock was coming back to life. Richard just looked down at me and grinned.

"Ooohh God, you're getting hard again." I gasped in shock.

"This pussy is just too good," Richard said with a grin, "I just can't stop myself."

I felt myself flush with pride as he described my pussy, and he slowly and deliberately fucked me. Oh God, it felt so fucking good.

I raised my hips to meet his thrusts, my pussy making lewd squishing sounds with each thrust. Richard reached up and untied my wrists one at a time without losing the rhythm in his hips. As my wrists came free, my arms instinctively wrapped around Richard's back and I bucked my hips into him harder.

"Fuck me, you bastard, use me like the dirty little slut I am, the slut you made me!" I moaned, "Fuck your slut and fill me with your cum!

"I didn't make you a slut, Mariah," Richard said, his hips moving up and down in time with my own, "I knew you were a fucking slut from the moment I met you. I just let it out of the cage you kept it in."

Suddenly Richard pulled his cock out of me, raised himself up, grabbed me by the hair and flipped me over. Before I could even react, he plunged his shaft back inside me deep and hard. He started fucking me fast from behind, gripping my hips and pulling me back against him.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, "So deep! Uuhgn, so fucking deep!"

Richard pounded me from behind over and over, panting and moaning. His cock forced itself as deep as he could with each hard thrust. Then suddenly, without warning, I felt his thumb press against my tight little asshole and apply pressure. He slowly shoved his thumb into my ass as he used my dripping cunt.

"Oh Richard, oh fuck, Richard, oh God!" I moaned over and over.

"Do you like that, slut?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I panted, "Don't stop! Please! God, Richard, don't stop!"

I reached down between my legs and rubbed my clit furiously as I felt my orgasm coming. My whole body stiffened as another orgasm hit me harder than any previous one I'd had so far. My cunt gripped Richard's shaft and he grunted in pleasure.

"You're gonna make me cum again, slut!" Richard bellowed.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhh, cum inside me! Ooooh God! Fill my cunt with your hot cum!" I screamed as I came so hard.

"Ooooh, fuck yessssss!" Richard groaned and shoved his cock deep inside me and held it there. His cock pulsed and throbbed inside me and I shuddered as I felt him unload inside me yet again.

"Ooh, fuck," Richard said out of breath, "You're such a good little slut."

I just blushed and laid there panting. With that Richard pulled his slimy cock out of me went to the restroom to clean up and started to leave. He stopped at my bedroom door just before exiting.

"I mean it," he said, "You're my slut and I am going to use you whenever I want. Don't forget that."

I didn't look at him I just hid my face in my pillow until I heard my front door close and I knew he was gone. I felt sick. I got up and locked my front door, then I went into my bathroom I thought I was going to be sick so I hovered near my toilet for a moment before turning on the shower and stepping in. The cold water was a shock when it hit me and I let out a sharp gasp. The water was freezing but it felt good, easing the tension in my muscles. I let the water wash over me and then slowly raised the temperature of the water and began washing my body. My pussy was red and swollen when I looked at it in the shower and it was still dripping with Richard's cum. I rinsed his cum off my body and as I did, I felt my body tingle.

My fingers had found their way to my sore clit and I was slowly rubbing it back and forth. My breathing had become ragged and shallow as I played with myself. It felt so good even though I was sore I couldn't stop. I thought back to what just happened in my bedroom, I begged Richard to fuck me, I admitted I was a slut, that I was his slut, and I told him that I loved his big cock. I shuddered as I gently slipped two fingers into my well fucked cunt. The gentleness of my fingers felt so good after the rough fucking I'd just received.

"Uuuughn fuck," I moaned, "Oh God, I'm such a horny slut."

The words made me shudder again as the left my lips and as I finger fucked myself my free hand made its way up my body and found my breasts. I gasped at the sudden sharp pain as I twisted and pulled at my nipples. The feeling sent me over the edge.

Yesssss oh fuck oh fuck, I hissed as I came again and my knees buckled, "Fuck that was so good."

I slid down my shower wall and just sat there letting the hot water run over me lost in a daze. After I'm not sure how long, I finally got up, rinsed myself off again and went to bed.

I really am a dirty slut.

12