Alone for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was cumming - I pulled out - she cried pleading - the pleas were unnecessary I again slammed into her.

She had enjoyed multiple orgasms before I was ready to cum. "Tell me next time your going to cum I said." Easing the motion slightly, so I could hold and cum with her - according to Annie the sign of a "true gentleman".

"Now." One word at last I could cum and cum I did, great spurts boiling out of my cock pumping out of my pulsating cock into her open pussy. My cock had softened. I pulled out.

In post coital bliss we lay in one another's arms. I felt so close to her, so warm and for the first time in months I had a sense of worth. I did not want this moment to go but I knew it was only transient. The way to prolong was to continue the sex.

"Sue," I said she lifted her head to look at me. "I want you to kneel on the bed."

"No not my arse I don't think I can take that."

"Not your arse. I want you to kneel here at this end of the bed."

She did as I said, straight back almost as if she was praying.

"Now Sue lift yourself and part your knees." When she did as I asked, lying on my back I slid my head between her knees and soon my mouth latched on to her stretched wet pussy. Licking and sucking a mixture of cum, hers and mine and olive oil flowed into my mouth. I hooked my arms around her thighs so she could not move and proceeded to bring her to one orgasm after another until eventually I was rewarded with a spurt of fluid when she squirted.

"Oh my dear god Oh my Oh." She exclaimed. "Nick that was wonderful. I've never had an orgasm like that in my life." She said grinding her pussy into my face. The woman seemed to be insatiable. The grinding did not stop until she squirted for a second time.

Again we lay in one another's arms, post coital bliss and on my part exhaustion. Suddenly she exclaimed. "Oh my ... Nick I am so sorry."

"Sorry?"

"Your face. Oh my... What have I done."

"What Sue what are you on about?" I was aware my face was covered in olive oil and ejaculate.

"Your all red, like a shaving rash."

I laughed, what else could I do. "It is shaving rash - or no shave." I spluttered through the laughter.

She looked so serious. "You mean me my hair?"

"Yes."

"Oh that makes me feel worse. How selfish of me just now one orgasm after the other hurting you."

"Sue don't beat yourself-up I enjoyed every minute of everything we have done."

Then she did what I had been dreading, she looked over at the clock. "I have to go. Thank you for this day it has been magical but now I have to become Mother, wife and everything else that I am.

"Are we going to meet again." I asked.

"I think probably not, but if that changes I promise I will shave."

Swiftly we dressed, me in clean dry clothes her in damp clothing. She got her dog and then the car park was empty except for my van. Suddenly I felt very lonely.

After she had gone I felt very alone. It was dark, the van rocked in the gusting wind. Hoped Rudolph could cope with cross winds.

I turned on the TV - too much Christmas. The radio was also full of falsely cheerful disk jockeys and chat show hosts. About ten thirty, I decided to go to midnight mass. I drove to the town, found somewhere to park, away from the main street and drunks, and not too far to walk to the Parish Church. I told Benjy he was on guard and I would be returning soon.

Eleven o'clock and it was very nearly full. I was seated on a chair in one of the rows at the back, all of the pews were full. The service began warbling choristers led the two priests down the aisle, passing an elaborate nativity scene to the altar.

"Peace be with you," the Priest began the service.

"And also with you." We, the congregation responded.

The service continued. I had not expected to see Sue so soon. The short bobbed hair led me to think it might be her. At first I was surprised to see there.

The service progressed, reading after reading, carol after carol. Lots of bonhomie when we shook hands with those nearest.

The sacrament, in the Anglican church as important as in the Church of Rome. Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with women priests, or women bishops for that matter. But receiving the sacrament from a priest who only hours ago I had been having sex with, did seem to be pushing the boundaries. Eventually I was kneeling at the altar rail.

"Body of Christ." The sacrament was in the palm of my hand. An electric pulse as her hand briefly touched the top of my head. She said. "May the lord be with you."

I was in a daze returning to my seat from the altar. Soon the service ended. She stood outside with the other priest, shaking hands with the congregation. "Nicholas I am glad that you came this evening."

"Erm yes well so am I." I responded. I was unsure what was going on. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She shook her head, "No time Nick, see you dog walking tomorrow - same time, same place."

the end - or is it?

12