Alone for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louise and I were both admiring how you look naked," said Bobbie, back to her normal voice. I was, indeed still naked.

I came over to the coffee table and reached down for the bottle of Bailey's. "And ladies," I said, gesturing with the bottle, "I must admit you both have sensational bodies."

I took a small snifter from the bar and poured some Bailey's. When I turned around, both girls were standing, having dropped their robes off. "Well," said Bobbie, "Which one do you like better?"

"Whoa!" I said, almost choking on my Baileys. "That's not fair! You are both gorgeous. I have to admit, I never looked at either of you except as attractive women, but tonight I have a whole new appreciation of you both."

Bobbie came around the table and stood up against me again. She took my cock in her hand. "We do both have certain attributes, that's true. Now, am I as good as Louise?" With that she dropped to her knees and began to lick the underside of my cock once again as she had before. I immediately became engorged, surprising myself.

She began to suck in earnest, her head moving back and forth, grasping my balls and tenderly stroking them as her tongue lathered by cock in her mouth. I was standing rigidly, my hands in her hair. I looked up to see Louise, her mouth open, sitting on the edge of the coffee table, watching us and gently stroking her pussy.

Just as things started to gather in my loins, Bobbie stopped, looked up at me and smiled. "Well?" she questioned. "Who is better?"

I tried to get my breathing back to normal. "No comment, no contest. Two talented ladies able to make an older guy exhausted."

Bobbie began to stroke my cock again. "Oh God no, not yet!" she cried. "The night is young."

"Yeah, but I'm not," I said, taking my cock from Bobbie's hand. I sat on the coffee table next to Louise. I took her hand in mine and kissed it. "You are both lovely, loving and wonderful."

Louise looked at me with her eyes smoldering. She kept her eyes on mine but reached down and took my cock in her hand. She licked her lips. "I...I want you," she almost whispered.

Bobbie looked over. "So, take him in the bedroom and fuck him, for God Sake - but only if I can watch." She took both our hands and led us like little children through the living room to the master bedroom which was on the first floor.

The bedroom was elaborate with a high king sized bed with a brown coverlet. The room was in semi darkness, the only light coming from a dim street light outside and the flicker of the fire in the living room. Bobbie left us standing while she ran to the bed and folded the coverlet and pulled back the sheets. She gestured like a head waiter and stepped back. I took Louise's hand and led her to the bed.

She climbed in and lay on her back. Her breasts spread out on her chest. I looked over and saw Bobbie move to a corner of the room and settle on an ottoman. I climbed in and slid over to be next to Louise. I took her head and put it on my shoulder. I looked in those huge brown eyes. "Sure?" I asked. "Sure," she answered.

I moved so that our bodies were together, both lying on our sides. I stroked her breasts and then moved my mouth down and began to lick her nipples one at a time. She reached down and grabbed my cock once more, pulling at it gently. I moved her hand aside and slid down so that I could kiss her belly. It was silky smooth and moved in and out as her breathing became more labored. I went lower and found her trimmed hair around her pussy. It was still wet from Bobbie. I licked the inside of her pussy lips and quickly found her clit. I took one hand and massaged it while my tongue worked the rest. She began to writhe again and took my head in her hands, thrusting it deeper as she lifted her hips.

I felt her pull at my hair and heard her whisper "now, please, now." I came up to be level with her, holding my body weight on my arms. Her arms came around my neck and I settled on her. Her legs spread and I slipped in easily. She was soaking and I was hard again. I pushed at the velvety inside of her and felt it tense as I pulled back. I kept this up as her eyes fluttered and her tongue came out to lick her lips. She thrust against me harder and faster. I was about to come for the second time in an hour. Amazing!

She began to shudder and I remembered an old trick from the Navy. As she came I held very still against her and let her have her orgasm, then as I could no longer hold it, I pulled out and came on her belly. This used to allow me to still stay hard. Why I wanted that to happen I wasn't sure, but I had never had an evening like this and like the Seal I used to be, I wanted to be ready.

Louise pulled me to her and began to sob softly into my shoulder. "All right?" I asked in a whisper."

"Wonderful," she replied in a whisper "I haven't felt like that in so long. Thank you Barry, thank you."

I held her and looked over her shoulder to the corner. Bobbie sat there on the ottoman, stroking herself gently, her eyes half closed. She opened them enough to see me looking at her. I motioned with my hand around Louise's back for her to come to the bed. Slowly she rose and made her way to the side of the bed. I reached over and took her hand, pulling her up with Louise and I.

She rolled her slim body over the two of us and lay down on my other side. I took her in my other arm. I now had two naked neighbor ladies in my arms. One of whom had sucked me to orgasm and fucked me to orgasm and one who had been more or less playing with the two of us, Louise and I, all night long.

I felt Bobbie's hand slowly slide down my side until she found my cock again. She felt its relative hardness. She looked me in the eye. "Amazing," she whispered. She began to stroke it back to full size. "Amazing," I agreed.

Slowly she pulled me to the side of the bed with her other arm. Louise had fallen asleep. She put her finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet and led me off the bed into the living room. She took me to the couch and laid me down on my back. Then she disappeared over the edge only to reappear on the arm and settle on to me. I felt her muscular body on top of me. She lifted up enough so that her breasts were above my chest. I reached down and felt each of those large areolas and watched the nipples harden and stand out.

She wiggled against me and raised herself up even higher. Then she settled back on her knees straddling me. She reached behind her and took my cock, only half raised in her magic hand. Three strokes while I fondled those breasts and I was ready. She lifted up and settled herself down on my cock. It slid in her easily. She rocked on top of me while I held her breasts. She grunted and sighed and then screamed "Now, now, now!!" as she ground against me. Once again I defied the odds and shot a solid stream into her as she took both my hands in hers and held on tight as her eyes closed, she thrust her head back and she squeezed both knees against me. She collapsed on top of me. I stayed very still for three full minutes regaining my breath. I gently lifted her off me, left her on the couch, picked up my clothes and made again for the downstairs bathroom.

When I came out, both girls were seated in the wing chairs wearing their robes. They both gave me this really tender look. "Well," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Better mosey on home." I went to each chair and kissed them each tenderly. It was returned in kind. Not a word was said.

As soon as I was in the car I dialed Maria's cell. "Well, Good evening!" She said. "Wondered if you'd call. Still at the Stewarts?"

"No, on my way home."

"How are Louise and Dan?"

"Dan got called out of town so she invited Bobbie Williams over."

"That's nice. Hope you weren't too bored."

"No. Really interesting ladies as it turns out. Think I might go back for lunch."

"Great hon, do that! "Night."

"Night." Yeah, lunch. Why not.

12