Alone in My Bed

Story Info
Masturbatory fantasy of a slave.
1k words
4.36
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelinTx
AngelinTx
3 Followers

Lying in my bed...alone...trying to sleep...thoughts of you invading my mind. Over and over...in my head I feel your hands roaming over me...all over me...feeling me...exploring me. Your lips falling over mine...kissing...and kissing...your tongue parting them and winding around mine...tasting and tasting. I'm once more burning for you...shivering for you...hurting for you...and wanting you badly. My breast tingling...my nipples hard and erect...my skin feels like it's on fire...sweat breaks out on my forehead. I'm so wet...so ready for you. For you baby...all for you. I hear your voice in my mind...whispering..."Are you ready for me baby? I'm ready for you and I'm not waiting any longer. I must have you...take you...now baby...now."

And I know what I have to do.

I lock my door...and strip naked. I want you so much I'm shaking all over...anticipating...needing...hurting. I lay down on my bed...imagining you there...watching me...smiling...gazing deep into my eyes. I gasp..."I want you to watch me baby. Watch me while I show you what you do to me...how you make me feel...how you make me want you."

"Mmmm yes baby...show me...show your man...your lover...your master...show me what you can do," you say to me in a soft low growl...smiling that smile that makes me weak...lightly licking your lips.

My hands wander over my breasts...gently squeezing them...caressing them...running over them. My fingers find my hard sensitive nipples and gently pinch them...rolling them between my fingers...imagining your mouth on them...gently sucking...gently biting them. My breathing quickens. You watch me closely...beginning to breathe harder...and a low moan escapes you. I can tell you like this and I smile happily. "Want more baby?" I gasp.

"Hell yes baby...more...show me more," you answer me in a slightly demanding tone. "Give me more...let go for me...let me see your passion...your lust. Do it now baby...now."

My hand travels down over my stomach...slowly...seductively... watching you watch me...moaning more...breathing harder now. My passion for you building. It goes down...and down...til it finds my warm wet little cunt. It's so wet...almost dripping already...twitching....quivering. My eager fore finger finds my clit and traces circles around its edges...making it swell and oh so sweetly burn. Teasing it...around and around its edges...then directly over it...more fingers now...rubbing it slowly...softly...making it wetter...my hips moving some...my head back...my body trembling. Rubbing it...caressing it...my juices quickly soaking my hand and seeping onto the top of my naked shivering thighs. Faster...harder...pushing myself hard...my desperate need to release building like an out of control conflagration that will consume my reason and my soul.

You're watching me...groaning...panting...almost growling. I can see the beast in you rising and that pushes me harder...faster...to that sweet edge of no control. You look down at me and whisper breathlessly..."Oh god baby...come on...let go...let me watch you cum for me. Now baby...do it. I need to see you."

I hear you and it drives me mercilessly forward....pushing me...leading me...guiding me...taking me over. And my passionate lust for you builds until I have no control...burning me and burning me. I reach the edge and fall helplessly over it...moaning...gasping...crying out your name over and over...feeling release fall over me and it tears away all reason and resistance. Shaking...shivering...then tensing all over...my body arches...and I cum fast and hard...totally lost to everything but the intense ecstasy you put inside me. I lay there...gasping...quivering...weak...spent...smiling at you and feeling tremendous satisfaction that I showed you. But in my mind...my vivid imagination...you're not done with me yet. And my thoughts once more take over.

You come towards me..your face determined...flushed...and I see in your eyes that you too are out of control. "Damn baby...I MUST take you NOW...right now...I can't hold back anymore. I need to be inside you...I need to feel you around me...I need to fill you," you moan. "Ready or not baby I MUST have you."

You quickly climb between my naked shivering thighs...taking a leg in each of your strong hands...and put them over your shoulders...groaning...growling...and the beast takes over. You bury yourself into me...all the way...making me gasp with sheer pleasure...and you hold it there....moving your hips slightly...making me feel you. And then you pull back...and thrust forward...grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the bed on either side of my head. Over and over you thrust into me...fucking me fast...hard...long...and deep. I cry out and in that moment I completely surrender myself body and mind and heart to you...giving myself over to you totally. You grunt and groan...fucking me and fucking me...my hips rising to meet your every thrust...both of us out of control.

"Mmmm god yes baby I'm gonna cum," you gasp. "Come on my slut slave...cum with me...give your man what you know he wants and what you know he needs."

Once more intense release crashes into me like a tidal wave...washing over me again and again. At the same moment your thrust violently forward...making me take all of you hard and deep...and you explode...tensed up...holding me fast in place...shooting your cum inside me over and over...both of us moaning...calling out to each other...panting like the sexual animals we both are...til I'm filled to over flowing with your passion and you're totally spent and drained.

Finally...you collapse on top of me...exhausted. I lay under you...weak...shaking. Both of us happy...satisfied...and fulfilled. You kiss me softly...deeply...and I respond...kissing you long and deeply. You're still inside me...still throbbing...you release my legs and I wrap them around you. We lay there like that for a long time...our sweat and our cum mingling and running out of me onto us both. Kissing and kissing...our bodies intertwined.

You roll off of me...next to me...reaching out and pulling me close. I happily curl up against you...feeling safe in your warmth and your strength. And soon...we are both asleep...wrapped around each other...happy...content...and lost in dreams of each other.

I come back to myself then...coming back to the reality of being alone in my bed...trembling....happy...yet sad that you are not with me. I smile to myself...knowing I am yours completely...totally....all yours.

It's all for you baby...all of this. I am yours.

AngelinTx
AngelinTx
3 Followers