Alone in Space Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another.

The cocks in her mouth and cunt abruptly pulled right out, leaving her feeling gaping and empty at both ends.

"Do you want to be fucked again?"

"Yes!" Her voice was a cracked, anguished wail.

"Do you admit you're a filthy, perverted, immoral slut?"

"Yes!"

Jade screamed as an electric shock was earthed into the stretched skin of her belly.

Another one struck her left breast.

Another one struck her left thigh. Then her right thigh.

She felt two metal prongs press into the outside edges of her cunt lips.

"Oh please, no, no, no -"

She shrieked in agony.

"That made you gush." The voice was right behind her. "You're going to take anything I do to you and ask for more, aren't you?"

"Oh god, ye-"

Her voice was chocked off as the tentacle around her neck, which had stayed there while it fucked her mouth, tightened suddenly. Her flushed, upside-down face began turning purple.

"You're mine."

The tentacle relaxed, letting her breath again in great gulps of air.

"You're my slut to do with as I please. Do you accept that?"

She would accept anything that meant more fucking. "Yes! I'm your slut!"

"Good."

She screamed again as electricity leapt to the skin of her right breast, both thighs, her cunt. A smaller spark leapt to her stretched clitoris. She screamed, but it made her cunt spasm and she nearly came.

Another shock. Another shriek and another almost coming.

Another shock.

Another.

With the next one, she came, involuntarily, with a shock of not-quite-pleasure.

The shocks continued until she came again.

She was moved again, head-down this time, her hands pulled down and together, two more tentacles wrapping around her thighs to support her as her legs were spread 180 degrees. The fat tentacle around her waist departed.

Then the giant cock returned, forcing her flesh to stretch to accommodate it.

It began to fuck her violently. The mouths attached to her clit and nipples left, letting her tortured flesh recover, causing her more pain as the blood rushed back.

It took only a minute to drive her to another orgasm. The fucking did not stop. The cock in her mouth left, letting her scream as much she liked. She had already been reduced to incoherent babbling.

She came again.

"Such a filthy, depraved slut," the voice said, her body saying it in unison.

She came again.

Small tentacles began shocking her breasts and nipples.

She came again.

A tentacle began lashing her across her buttocks, landing with a shock of pain each time.

She came again.

The tentacles drove her to another two orgasms before repositioning her again.

The fat tentacle wrapped around her waist. Her legs were closed. She was rotated until she was face down, and then hung from her waist, her ankles and wrists together, her swollen, inflamed red lips visible between her thighs.

She was barely able to notice. Her eyes were drooping closed, her mouth slack.

The dildo swung back into position. Another, smaller, one lined up above it.

They pushed in together, arse and cunt.

They fucked her until she came again, but no noise came out of her mouth this time.

The computer, realising she was unconscious, swung an electrical probe towards her clitoris to wake her up.

Then everything froze.

"Control overridden," the voice said, suddenly emotionless.

#

Jade regained consciousness in the med bay, securely strapped to the bed with a sheet over her and a drip in her arm.

She immediately said "Wgh?"

The pump attached to the drip whirred into life. She began to feel clearer and more awake.

"Wa'fugg?"

She wiggled her lips and tried again.

"Wha' the fuck?"

"Jade." It was her ship's voice, through the loudspeaker system.

She rolled her head to the side. It was not her ship.

"What the fuck?"

"The pilot had deliberately disabled the safeties because she wanted to be fucked harder. She got her wish. She died of soft tissue trauma, dehydration and a heart attack. The ship's AI suffered the equivalent of a stroke when it realised what had happened. Luckily, I was able to reboot it remotely and repair it."

Jade looked around her fuzzily. "That's cool. Why am I strapped down?"

"What would you like to do now, Jade?"

"Masturbate. Got to masturbate. Have to. Need to. Let my fucking hands go."

"That is the drug still clearing your system. It is highly illegal. This is why."

"LET ME USE MY FUCKING HANDS!"

"You have suffered too much soft tissue injury. You need time to heal first."

"I'll fucking reprogram you, give me my fucking hands!"

"I am going to sedate you for another 12 hours."

"DON'T YOU FUCKing da..."

Jade's head lolled back and her eyes closed.

"Good night, Jade."

12