Alone Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was sure it was clean, she tossed the nighty on the couch, and headed for the kitchen, looking for something to put inside her. She wished for the first time in her life for a dildo, the vibrating and thrusting kind she could let do most of the work for her. Sadly, she couldn't think of anything that might do that in her home, much less do it silently.

The bluish light from the streetlamp outside the kitchen window cast sharp, eerie shadows onto the linoleum, and the whisper of air from the vent, made her nipples tighten even further. She found herself wondering what to fuck, and grinned.What should I fuck? Something that will go inside me, silly!She felt naughty, in the best way possible, and wished she had experimented more with insertable objects as a teenager.

She thought for a moment, then inspiration struck, and she turned back for the kitchen table. Eagerness turned to disappointment when she looked into the wooden bowl in the center.No bananas. Dammit!

Turning to go back to the kitchen, her right tit and shoulder grazed the wall, textured with smooth and rough patches. Electricity shot up and down her nerves at the sensation on her skin and nipples. Unable to stop herself, unwilling to, she turned and pressed her breasts against the wall. Her shoulders described small circles, as she let her nipples brush in an echoing circle of their own against the wall. Bracing herself with her left hand, she reached for her crotch with the right one, even as she moved her ankles apart to give her fingers better access to her pussy.

She drove her index and middle fingers inside, giving forth a quiet hiss at the minor pain her impatience had caused. It subsided as her fingers took over, taking over the role of prehensile penis as she started to finger-fuck herself in earnest. Her thumb uncurled, and started to massage her clit in time to her thrusting fingers.Oh, God, yes! It feels so good!Her juices started to drool down her fingers into her palm, and the warm slickness all over her hand inspired her to move her fingers faster in time to her pounding heart. Trina realized her eyes were closed, and reveled in the sensation of fucking herself.

Her orgasm, the first of what she wanted to be many, surprised her with its intensity and speed, forcing a low, throaty moan out of her before she pulled her left hand off the wall and clapped it over her mouth. Shaking with wave after wave of pleasure washing over her, she sagged into the wall, letting it support her as the orgasm subsided.

Trina leaned against the wall, used it to guide herself to the floor, and took a knee to the cool linoleum, panting as the last shivers of ecstasy rippled through her. Dripping with sweat in the chilly kitchen, Trina could feel the heat pouring off her throbbing cunt, which seemed hot enough to warm the whole house.Fuck but that was good, she marveled.And I never did thiswhy? She imagined her straight A's in high school and college would have suffered greatly if she'd ever been at all committed to self-pleasure like this.

She sat heavily onto the cool floor, and her breath caught in her throat when the lips of her pussy met the cold linoleum. Panting into the dim stillness of the room, she lifted her fingers to her face, first smelling, then tasting, the still warm pussy juices coating her fingers and palm, savoring the heady taste and scent, and how it tasted when Eric would kiss her after eating her pussy.This is different, and wonderful,she realized as she ran her tongue between her index and middle fingers to get the last of it. After sucking her fingers dry, she stood a little shakily, braced against the wall as before.

Still breathing hard, she walked into the kitchen, looking around in the darkness for something she could put to use. She didn't touch the light switch; that could wake Eric, and put an end to her fun if he came looking for her.Though that could be fun, too, but I'm not ready to finish with myself.

Familiar shapes on the counters arrayed on the walls of the kitchen were, in the play of shadows cast by the streetlamp, hard to distinguish. Matters were complicated by a breeze outside which shook the tree between the streetlamp and the window, casting their own moving shapes. Trina didn't want to rummage through the drawers, either, since she knew that would be noisier than she cared to be right now.

The door to the garage, situated down a short hall leading from the kitchen, caught her eye, and she padded over, opened it slowly and stepped out onto the carpeted landing just inside. Checking the doorknob to ensure she wouldn't be locked out, she turned it, and slid the door closed, listening to the latch engage softly when she turned the knob back. That done, she went to the workbench, and reached for the flashlight he always kept there. Finding the small palm light, she thumbed the switch, and was rewarded with a pale yellow light, enough to see by, but not too bright in the darkness.

The brisk autumn air crept underneath the door to the backyard, an almost icy draft, and she shivered deliciously, goosebumps quivering down from her bare neck down past her naked breasts and ass, down to her slipperless feet. Her nipples puckered from the cold as much as from her excitement.God, I feel sonaughty! She looked at the racks over the workbench for inspiration, but the power tools or saws weren't what she needed.

Disappointed at not finding something immediately handy, Trina started sliding open the heavy wooden drawers. She lifted each one slightly as she pulled on it, to keep them from scraping against the sides of their openings, and shined the light into each one, very conscious of her breathing and the quivering anticipation at the pit of her stomach.

The left drawer was filled with wire and heavy staples in one compartment, replacement bits for his drill, and other odds and ends, none of which, she realized instantly, would feel at all pleasant inside her. The middle drawer was better, with a section set aside for screwdrivers of several sizes. There were at least twenty of them, of varying lengths, but it wasn't the steel blades she inspected. Two of the screwdrivers were over a foot long—probably for tight spaces, she thought as a thrill ran up her spine—but it was the handles that caught her interest.

The longer of the two had a handle wrapped in black vulcanized rubber, rounded at one end, thick and long as a hard-on. She felt it with her free hand, squeezing it, rubbing it, then put it to her lips and kissed it, before putting the handle into her mouth, fellating it to see how it felt. After a moment, she set it carefully back into the drawer, disappointed. The rubber was harsh on her tongue, sticking at any pressure, and she didn't think it would be any better in her pussy.

The second one, about an inch shorter, had a long, smooth plastic handle, with ridges along its length and indentations for a better grip. The end had a large button shape, and the handle was a festive translucent yellow with red along the ridges.It's perfect.

Dropping smoothly to her haunches on the cold concrete floor, Trina flicked the flashlight off, and fingered her twat, reveling at the juices that were still ready to flow. Even in the dark, she closed her eyes, opening her mouth to receive the plastic rod she'd selected to fuck herself with. Gripping it by the slender steel blade, she let her lips part to take the nub on the end between them, and licked the "head" of the handle, imagining it was the real thing. It warmed quickly to her touch, and she used the middle finger of her other hand to tweak her clit, which responded with a thrum she could feel throughout her body.

The excitement rose within her, and she lifted her heels off the concrete, which spread her legs just a little more, tightening her inner thighs like the strings of a guitar, and heightening the sensations between them. Eyes still closed, she leaned a little forward, until she heard and felt the soft tap of the other end of the screwdriver hit the wooden frame of the workbench. With the handle braced, she leaned forward at the neck, and took the handle into her mouth, almost to the back of her throat, and started playing with it, moving back and forth, mouth-fucking the tool.

Her pussy juices were flowing again as if she hadn't cum just a few minutes before, and she used her index and middle fingers to collect some of it, then slide it up to her clit, moistening it. Repeating the motion three times, she could feel the slickness all along her lips, and her clit seemed to swell as she rubbed it, slower this time. Her orgasm in the kitchen had taken some of the edge off her lust, and now she just rubbed all along the opening of her cunt, spreading her lubrication like warm honey all along the slit between her clit at the top, down almost to her anus, then back up again.

Content just to rub herself for a while, Trina's thoughts turned back to the handle she was expertly sucking.Damn, but this is good. I haven't felt this turned on in years!She thought of Eric, upstairs, and how good his cock would have felt inside her, but knew that that boat had already sailed for tonight. Instead of regret, she felt a flash of bravado, a daring she had never considered dwelt inside her.

I'm really liking this,she thought dreamily, letting her tongue bathe the cheerily colored substitute with her saliva, wishing it was a real cock. That thought almost brought her to another orgasm, so she slowed her rubbing to a gentle friction on her pussy, and pulled more lubrication out of it, spreading more of it on her clit. Nearly drowsing from sheer pleasure, she put her body on automatic, and let it do the work as she enjoyed it.

She imagined it was a real cock, thrusting into her mouth. It wasn't Eric's; it was nobody's but hers, and she pictured a naked man, his face indistinct and unnecessary, her fingers around his thick shaft, the head of his cock sliding over her tongue and back out again. After some time, she fancied she heard his moans of pleasure, and his building orgasm, even as she started to finger herself harder, avoiding putting her fingers inside this time, letting the scenario take over.

The quiver in her belly traveled between her navel and her clit, a humming, a singing, along her nerves.He's going to cum, shoot his hot wad all over my mouth and tits, unless I stop,Trina told herself. She could almost hear him speak the words, say he was about to make it; she suddenly knew she wanted it—him—inside her, and she lingered only a little while longer, until the ghost in her mind could take it no longer, virtually (in every sense of the word) begging her to let him inside her.

"Then put it inside me," she whispered to her phantom lover and the silent garage. She pulled her head back from the handle, rigid and moist with her saliva, and let it out of her mouth. She lowered herself to sit on the icy concrete, grimacing at the cold and reveling in the sensation of being so hot and cold at the same time. Trina drew the dripping wet handle between her tits, down past her navel, and lingered for a moment at her clit, before slipping it easily inside her dripping, waiting cunt.

It felt glorious, the feel of the now-warm handle, slick with her spit and juices. Shifting her hips backward to expose herself, she pushed it inside her, to the end of the handle, masturbating her clit furiously as she fucked the handle, humping with her legs, rocking back and forth on it. Her body, recovered from her first cum-session, took very little time to respond, but that was fine with her, as she wanted to savor everything.

The second orgasm lasted longer this time, and was a little less intense. Her moans were almost low growls of fulfillment, echoing against the hard concrete floor and the other bare walls around her. Trina felt lava rippling at her crotch, erupting within her, hot magma and divine pleasure washing over and consuming her in their heat. She kept the handle in her pussy, and now lay back onto the floor, arching her back to make room for the handle's entry. The shock of the cold was in counterpoint to the warmth of her orgasm, accentuating it, and she came a third time, and a fourth, in rapid succession. She would have given a passionate scream, caring nothing if she woke the whole neighborhood with it, but her orgasms robbed her of any other thought, and the screams died blissfully in her chest.

She shuddered as the waves subsided, pulling back, centered on the tool—Eric's tool, she grinned wickedly—still between her legs and pussy lips. Seemingly under another's control, the screwdriver handle began to slow its thrusts, and she collapsed onto the step stool to her right, seated with the handle still intruding, her right hand rocking it back and forth. The musk of her exertions mingled with the sweet smell of sawdust and sharp odor of gasoline and oil from their Suburban parked a few feet away, and she was content.

Fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck. I have to remember this screwdriver, maybe hide it for when he's at work. It's not as good as his real tool, but fuck, it felt great!The handle was still inside her, and she slid it out so slowly she could almost count the ridges along the handle by feel. A weak groan escaped her, but it was lost in the garage, and she could see orange light reflecting in the chrome on her SUV now.

"Oh, shit." She spoke aloud, little more than a whisper, but louder to her own ears because of what was happening. The sun was rising!

There wasn't a towel nearby, and she didn't want to risk turning on the water in the basin next to the washer, so she licked her juices off the handle, sucking it once again like the hard-on she had pretended it was. She closed her eyes, and almost started to rub herself again, but knew she had to get back to bed.How could it take so long? Did I really fuck myself for two hours?

Replacing the once-again clean screwdriver, she slid the drawer shut, wincing as it caught and squeaked ever so slightly in her haste. Pressing the door open swiftly, she darted inside and pushed it shut again, twisting the knob so the latch wouldn't be noisy when it caught. The clock on the stove told the full story. It was just before six o'clock, and golden light from that day's sunrise was just beginning to leak through the windows, bathing the room in the beginnings of a warm morning glow.

Trina's hand still rubbed at her crotch, and she was wet, and ready, and almost as horny as before she had felt him beside her hours before. She wasn't even done, and still needed more.

She passed into the living room, and saw her nighty on the sofa and, after a moment's hesitation, turned away from it, creeping bare-assed down the hall to their bedroom. Eric was still naked, but had turned on his side, away from where she would have been.Perfect, she purred to herself, and slid into bed beside him, removing the heavy quilt that had been bunched up between them.

He was wonderfully warm, especially after her adventure in the cold garage. Pressing every inch of her body that she could manage against him, she reached past his hip, and started to stroke his cock awake, and him with it. He was hard very quickly, and she made room for him as he started to roll onto his back. "Morning, Tree," he mumbled, still waking up. "Shouldn't you be jogging already?"

Trina giggled. "No, honey, it's a perfect morning for staying in." She let him roll over fully, and kneeled beside him now, bending over near the cock she was readying in her fingers.

"Eric. Sweetheart. Do something for me. Please." He smiled with appreciation at his naked wife, who, she was sure he thought, was ready to suck his cock and climb on top of him.

Instead of speaking further, she kissed his tummy, where his earlier cum had dried to a sticky film, and with deliberate strokes of her tongue, lapped at it. The musky scent and taste were subdued from exposure to air, but it tasted even more wonderful following her masturbatory experiments.

Carefully trying to avoid contact with his now fully awakened member, Trina felt the muscles of his stomach tighten, and the swollen purple head of his erection brushed her chin. She avoided the temptation to suck him dry, and kept licking and cleaning the spilled cum. After a little while, satisfied with the results of her efforts, she pulled away from her chore, licking flakes of semen from her lips, and repeated, "Dosomething for me."

Eric smiled again. "Anything, Tree."

"Jack yourself off."

It clearly wasn't what he expected, and the look on his face showed it. Before he could speak, she leaned into him, and looked him in the eyes, hoping he could see her desire, barely curbed by her recent escapades in the rest of the house. "I want to see you get off on my naked body, watch my tits, don't just dream of them, butlookat them while you do it. I don't want youimagininghow I look while you cum."

She straddled him at the knees, pinning him with her pussy spread wide over his kneecaps. "I want you to get yourself off, darling. I want to see you cum all over yourself, and rub it all over my tits. And maybe, if you do a good enough job, I'll start too, so you can watch me. Deal?"

He did a very good job indeed, then so did she.

* * *

A couple of hours later, after watching each other cum, then topping it off with a long oral fuck, Trina lay nestled in Eric's furry arms, and hugged him tight. He smiled happily, and peered at her through one sleepy eye. "Tree, that was great, and unexpected. What brought that on?"

She kissed him chastely on the cheek, and said, "Don't worry, sweetheart. I just thought we needed some alone time!"

12