Alone Time, Together

Story Info
Samantha and Mark share some time alone.
2.3k words
4.43
12.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers

"Do you mind if I just run up for a quick bath?" Samantha asked Mark, her husband of 10 years.

"Of course not, Babe. Take a long bath, if you'd like." he answered. "I'm just gonna whip up these dishes, and maybe get the garbage out, then I'm thinking of hopping into bed."

It had been one of those days. Their seven year old daughter, Anna, had been difficult most of the day. Their twin toddlers were exceptionally needy too. Samantha was tired of hearing "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy..." all day. The extra baby-sitting she had also taken on, was beginning to wear on her.

Mark had been up at 5:30 every day this week. His job at the factory was getting very demanding. He had wanted more responsibility and a bigger paycheque, and now he had them both. But they came at a price.

The kids were all down for the night and they could finally take some quiet time. Should they take their time alone? Together? Alone. It took them years to figure out they could take time to themselves; together or apart.

Squeak! Mark could hear from downstairs as Samantha started the water. "I have to fix that faucet," he thought out loud, but damned if he could remember it, while it wasn't in use. Samantha knew it too. She also knew if she ever asked him, he would do it. But it was ok. For now.

She plopped in a bubble bar and took a long deep breath of the fragrance. She gathered her fixings and brought them all to within reach of the tub: body wash, razor, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, iPhone in its waterproof case, drink, book, foot scrubby, and a puffy ball that only she knew the proper name for.

She eased one aching foot into the hot water, then the other. "Now for some Mommy time," she heard herself say, as she sank her bottom and eventually her knees beneath the bubbles.

The faucet squeaked again, signalling to Mark that she had stopped running the water. It was safe to fill up the sink without freezing or burning her feet. He thought of her sitting in the old claw foot tub; her legs submerged in the hot water, topped with a thick swath of bubbles. She was likely sitting up with her top half still dry; her chest exposed in the bright light.

He thought about his wife's breasts for a bit, as he often would. They had changed over the years. Feeding three children would do that. They were even more beautiful to him now than they were the night he first saw them; first held them; first-

Mark blinked hard and gave his head a quick shake. Someday, he would get her a tub where she could put her feet, knees, and boobs in the water all at the same time. But for now he was still behind on fixing the damned tap.

Upstairs, Samantha played her new favourite country song on her iPhone, and slowly sank her shoulders down the sloping back of the tub. Her knees rose up, covered in suds. She sat back up and reached for her drink, and then for her book. On the cover, a shirtless young man in a cowboy hat was holding a woman twice his age in his muscular arms. "Is this what passes for romance these days?"

It didn't matter. It was just fluff. Some would call it smut for suburban moms. She would probably rip through this in an hour. There wouldn't be a lot of substance, but it would be nice to just shut off and loose herself in someone else's story for once.

Outside, the garbage bin lid was frozen shut again. Mark pried it open, hoisted the garbage bag into it and rushed back in where it was warm. He put all the lights out and tiptoed to the bedroom.

He lay under the covers naked, but the sheets were cool. He shivered suddenly. What would he do with his early bedtime? He could catch up on his youtube watch-later list. Maybe, he could scroll through the day's endless facebook news feed. He should just go to sleep. He sure could use it.

"But y-know... " he thought.

Bzzzz Bzzzz.

Samantha's phone vibrated on the bathmat.

It was a snap - a selfie from her husband just down the hall. In the image, Mark was laying in bed; covers to his chin, except for one arm, which was out to snap the picture. The caption read [How's your bath?]

She smiled and put the phone down. She read another page and took a drink.

A few minutes later Mark's phone lit up. It was a snap of Samantha's face. Well, just her eyes peeping above her book, really. He could see the cover. He frowned. Then he smiled.

[Is that a good book? Does it have any sex in it?]

{Not yet. But its good.}

[Doesn't sound very good to me.]

They had shared this playful exchange countless times over the years.

Samantha sent him another selfie. This time her book was down and she was smiling. She captioned it {I thought you were going to sleep.}

[I said I was going to bed. And here I am.]

He snapped new picture if himself, this time the blanket was pulled down to his abdomen. Since joining the gym a year ago, he had begun to trade what he though of as his man-boobs for some pecks.

{Your chest is looking nice} she responded.

[Thanks. I like yours too ;) ]

She picked up her book and took another drink. "Someone's feisty tonight" she thought.

Mark lay in the bed partly covered a while. He had always wanted her to send him nudie pics but she was never quite at ease with the idea. There was just something too risky about it. She also struggled, when confronted with herself on the screen.

Samantha looked at her phone and thought for a few minutes.

"Oh well," Mark thought, "she doesn't need me pestering her tonight."

He watched a short youtube video about top ten rocket launch fails. How boring. He was restless and this wasn't holding his interest. He opened his browser to see if there was anything interesting on his favourite adult site.

Just as Mark closed the last penis enlargement pop-up, he noticed a snap had come in. A photo of some bubbles on bathwater. He concentrated hard on the image, all too aware of the ten second countdown. If he imagined hard enough, one of his wife's nipples was almost visible between a two clumps of bubbles.

Mark closed his browser and replayed the image.

Samantha looked at the "Replayed 23s ago" and she smiled a Cheshire grin. Quietly sitting up, she carefully arranged big puffy clumps of bubbles over her chest.

Mark's phone lit up again. He quickly grabbed at it. He saw an image of a familiar shape; or at least some of it. There were mostly white clouds covering the image but he could clearly make out the shape of a familiar breast and there was a pronounced darkening near the centre, under the suds.

He took another selfie; a smile that barely fit on his face. He captioned it [Well played]

Samantha giggled to herself and got ready to take another. She sank her shoulders back into the water and held her phone high above, aiming straight down. She snapped a short video of just her chest, under the water, leaving her face absent from the image. Her boobs were lightly swishing with the water.

As Mark's screen woke up again, he felt his penis start to wake up too. He watched, and then rewatched the video. It was hypnotic. It was exciting.

He pulled the sheet down just enough to expose the beginning of his short trimmed hairs and about half an inch from the base of his cock. Beyond, the sheet had a happy bulge to it. Click!

Samantha admired the playful restraint of the picture. She felt a little silly; but a little naughty too. It was cute and fun. She thought back to some of their earlier firsts and how he was always careful with her. He never wanted to take anything sexual at her expense, but rather wanted to share with her. She knew she could trust him.

Mark ran his finger over the arch of his bulge and remembered the way she moved in the water. A new snap lit up his phone.

Two wonderful boobies rested on an arm. One nipple near the elbow pointed right at him. The other was being lightly pinched between her fingers. It was a very well framed picture. His arching member soon begun to stand.

Mark took a picture of his pitched tent and sent it.

He got back an image of her squeezing her right breast between her bicep and forearm while her lips at the very top of the image sucked on her index finger.

Mark couldn't resist giving himself a few strokes. He pulled the sheet down to his knees and imagined his stiffened rod where her finger was. He sent her a picture of his exposed standing penis with his hand holding it at the base.

Dick pics aren't very pretty, in and of themselves, but Samantha felt a little excitement over the image. His wedding band was present near the bottom of the image. Ten years and here they were, acting like horny high-schoolers. Well, ok Mark was. The novelty of it though, was enticing. She enjoyed, the trust they shared with each other, and the effect she was having on him.

She felt a stirring within her, below the water line.

Pinching a nipple again, this time Samantha pulled on it, stretching it a bit and lifting herself up a few inches by it, just the way she loves Mark to do it. It felt almost as good too. Click, send!

Seconds later, her phone lit up with an image of Mark's erection; his hand wrapped firmly around the top and a clear shiny bead sitting at the very tip. She was really getting him worked up now.

She knelt up out of the water and reached down to her cleft and gave herself a long smooth stroke. She was wet from the water but slippery from her own excitement. She had to let him see.

Two snaps alerted Mark that more fun was on the way. The first was a close-up picture of her labia separated by her finger on her clit.

Pussy pics aren't very pretty in and of themselves, but-

Yes, yes they are. Men are visually stimulated and she was definitely stimulating him. Mark was loving this, and loving Samantha for doing it.

The second snap was a short video of her running her finger smoothly downward from the top of her clitoris, past her little bulb, down between her lips and disappearing inside of her; then back out and up. She repeated the movement two more times.

Samantha knew that down the hall, this was driving Mark wild! She wasn't necessarily getting off, herself, but it was still fun.

Mark snapped two more images for her. One with his thumb and forefinger pinched together atop his crown, collecting his precum. The next was a similar picture but of his same fingers pinching one of his own nipples...a shiny, slippery, and wet nipple.

Samantha's eyes lingered on the image as she thought of his warm lube being massaged and rolled into her nipples. She pinched hard on her favourite one and thought about the way her husband does it. She imagined his slippery fingers pulling hard and sliding on one while softly stroking the other.

She brought a solitary finger to her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around the end of it and took a picture of it for him.

When Mark saw the image, he imagined himself as her finger and returned an image in kind. He spread two fingers into a V and licked in between them. Click! He was getting them wet for his next picture.

Sensing through The Force or something that Mark must be getting close, Samantha decided to seal the deal. She used her index and ring fingers to splay her labia apart, revealing what would have been her exposed clit, had her middle finger not been pressing on it. She quickly snapped the picture and sent it.

Soon afterwards, her phone lit up with an image of Mark's mushroom top pressed into the V of his wet fingers. Samantha loved to watch him masturbate this way. Maybe if she sent a video, he would too.

Samantha framed her shot to give him the best view, and with good lighting. She rubbed her pussy vigorously. She held the record for the full ten seconds, but found herself rubbing a bit longer than what the video would continue to record. She caught herself, took a deep breath, and sent the video.

She watched the little icon change from "Delivered", to "Opened", and then "Replayed." There was nothing for a minute.

Then a picture came from him. She wondered if he would have sent her a video in kind. He couldn't be hanging on much longer she thought.

Samantha was right. Taking up most of her screen was a rather vulgar photo Mark's tall hardon in his hand. A generous portion of shiny white cum was coating his tip, his fingers, and much if his long veiney shaft.

She admired the result of her handiwork on her mate. Samantha stared at the carnal image a bit lustfully, and with some satisfaction. It wasn't the satisfaction she now was wanting but it was nice. The countdown wound down. She didn't replay the image.

Samantha reached for her razor, applied a big dollop of shaving cream to her leg, rubbed it all over, and razed away the hairs. She repeated the process on the other leg.

She considered her life choices, her children, her home, and her husband. For all his chasing her around the house; sneaking peaks down her shirt; and trying to cop a feel, at least he still had the hots for her.

"Get some rest Hun," Samantha thought as she reached for her book. "In an hour, you're going to need it."

BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers